SteamGifts Tools is a tool in a form of a website that lets you do some interesting checks to steamgifts mechanics:

Link www.sgtools.info

Themes

1. SG Dark Grey Userstyle by SquishedPotatoe thread
  2. Old (deprecated) ones:

User Scripts

1. SGTools Helper: Help you create giveaways with SGTools typical options and marks protected giveaways on steamgifts giveaway page
  2. Links to user profile: Awesome userscript made by SilentGuy that adds links to the common sgtools checks on a user profile. See his thread
  3. Links on giveaway's winners page. The script will add a sgtools.info link next to each winner's 'Request New Winner' link in your giveaway's winners list, so that you can easily check them for non-activated and multiple wins
  4. ESGST: An all-in-one script to rock your Steamgifts experience. It integrates to and gives quick access to several SGT functionality from inside steamgifts website.

Tools

1. Check real cv value (as we had in steamgifts v1) and it's level translation with a detailed log of every game contribution and how they add up to the final number.
  2. Check real cv for your won gifts, so you can compare with your send gifts.
  3. Check if a user has activated all his gifts, useful if you want to check a little bit the winners of your giveaways.
  4. Multiple Wins. Checks if a user has won and marked as received the same game more than once
  5. Last Bunled Games. List new additions to the bundle list of the last 7 days with a minimum of 50 entries, showing the game (with a link to steam), the date since the game is considered bundled and the date when it was added to the bundle list.
  6. Create, manage and enter giveaways with more advanced and complex filters than the ones in steamgifts.
  7. Deals and their bundle status

Limitations

1. Since CG don’t give us an open API, all requests have to parse your full profile to check your sent games, this will take some seconds (more if you gave away tons of games!), so please be patient.
  2. The site uses a cached bundle list, so if you find a recent bundle game that gives you a full value instead of the 15% one, just wait until the next cached bundle list is ready. Cached Bundle list auto-updates itself every 6 hours starting at 3:00AM GMT (3am, 9am, 3pm, 9pm).
  3. The tool will search steam API to get the real cost for packages that has its point value truncated to 50 in steamgifts, but if the package is no longer available the tool will use the points as CV (50$).
  4. It may sound obvious, but the tool can't check not activated gifts if the profile is private.

This thread contains a Wiki visible with the GHWSGI userscript. If you prefer to see it directly on GitHub instead, click here.

This thread contains a Wiki visible with the GHWSGI userscript. If you prefer to see it directly on GitHub instead, click here.

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

This user: https://www.steamgifts.com/user/Kero420
won a game https://store.steampowered.com/app/205910/
from me:

He has it on his account but is displayed as not-activated.
http://www.sgtools.info/nonactivated/Kero420

4 years ago

Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers is correctly reported by steam api

4 years ago

4 years ago

Added to the learning list, thanks for the report!

4 years ago

Ah yes I copied wrong title.

4 years ago

View attached image.
4 years ago*

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

Hello I won this game and on the my steam library
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1085610/Love_Hentai_Fap_Fast_Die_Young/
Love Hentai: Fap Fast, Die Young
but here warned that I did not activate it
http://www.sgtools.info/nonactivated/FrystaKold

4 years ago*

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

New Infraction system.
Infractions replaces bans on "entered sgtools protected giveaway without a valid entry" cases. This new system will use a strikes based calculations to ensure that a user is really aware of those infractions before being permanently denied of getting thought sgtools giveaways.

Strike system details:
1. First Strike -> 1 month
2. Second Strike -> 3 months
3. Third Strike -> 6 months
4. Forth+ Strike -> 3000 years (aka perma infraction).

Users currently serving an infraction will see a red bar on the top of every giveaway-related page informing of the time it'll expire. They can do every operation on sgtools apart from qualifying for giveaways and getting the url.

You entered the following protected giveaways without a valid entry:

• Remember Me
  • Frankenstein: Master of Death
  • Frozen Synapse Prime
  • observer_
  • Sinister City
4 years ago*

Deleted

4 years ago

You should never enter a private giveaway without the explicit consent of the giveaway creator, it's private for a reason.

You get warnings since the first strike and through the duration of each strike in the form of the same red notification that you are seeing now, so the warnings where there you just never looked at them.

4 years ago

"Your account is flagged as having some unactivated Wins or your profile is Private.
This also can happen when Steam is down when you account synchronizes, if that is the case synchronize again."

4 years ago

Added King of Texas to the learning list

4 years ago

thanks!

4 years ago

umm, that looks not quite right ^^

https://www.sgtools.info/lastbundled

4 years ago

Yeah, that's unfortunate. It seems that Steamgifts derped somehow on the bundle list on those days, reporting far less pages that it should so the synchronizer thought that the rest were deleted from the bundle list.

So in short, on those 2 days the bundle list was partially removed and in the next correct sync period the games came back to the list.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

I’m suddenly getting an unactivated win problem from “Food from the sky”, “Abstract golfing”, “Simple golfing”.

4 years ago

Abstract Golfing is showing as unactivated here too.

4 years ago

"Mini Knight" shows up as non-activated.

View attached image.
4 years ago*

I'm getting flagged for these removed games

View attached image.
4 years ago

View attached image.
4 years ago

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

I am getting not activated:
Tiny Mage (2018-09-19 05:13:00)
Only You (2018-09-19 05:13:00)
Mini Knight (2018-09-19 05:13:00)
Abstract Golfing (2019-03-01 10:59:00)

4 years ago

Evil Come (2018-01-12 18:58:00)
Mini Knight (2018-02-11 18:40:00)
Food From The Sky (2018-05-25 15:00:00)
Abstract Golfing (2018-11-12 22:00:00)
The Last Hero (2018-12-26 07:06:00)
Simple Golfing (2019-01-09 06:29:00)
Tiny Mage (2019-06-03 13:08:00)

4 years ago

Looks like there is an issue with Simple Golfing. I registered it over a year ago, and the SGTools check is coming up as unactivated. It's still in learning mode...probably needs to be added to the exception list.

Thanks!

4 years ago

Spacecraft
Only one

4 years ago

Added the new banned batch to the whitelist!

4 years ago

I'm getting this game not activated, because it has been removed from steam
https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/gywGX/food-from-the-sky

4 years ago

Home -> Synchronize

4 years ago

Thanks now it works.

4 years ago

Another of these profile limited erotic games which don't get recognized correctly:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1063800/SexyHub/

4 years ago

4 years ago

4 years ago

4 years ago

I've run into a weird problem with my GA. The GA is going to run for another week, yet whatever I try to do, SGTools link shows, that it has already ended, actually running for impossibly short time of less than 10 minutes - https://www.sgtools.info/giveaways/654964ff-a559-11e9-8cae-fa163e96784d

It may have been caused by the fact, that I was launching the GA with a slight delay, possibly creating the 1st SGTools link slightly before the GA has been activated. However later, when the GA was already opened, I've tried to create a new link, and the same thing was happening.

View attached image.
4 years ago

This is pretty normal if you add the GA to SGTool before the GA actually starts. Steamgifts puts the start date of the GA (when the GA hasn't started yet) and end date of the GA (when the GA is running) in the same place, so if you put the link before the GA starts, SGTool will take the start date of the GA and treat it as end date of the GA.

4 years ago

I will have to be more careful next time. Still interesting, why it remembers it, and even now does not allow me to create a proper link.

4 years ago

Take a look here

4 years ago

Yup, that works, thank you :)

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago*

Hi. A game with "steam is learning..." shown as not activated: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1057490/Hentai_Story_Red/

4 years ago

4 years ago

4 years ago

Invasion https://store.steampowered.com/app/397980
Invasion https://store.steampowered.com/app/622810
INVASION! https://store.steampowered.com/app/503630

Confused by confusing name ....
It was not detected well!
I was about to report incorrectly. XD
(I noticed just before.)

Thank you always for knsys & SGtools(`・Θ・´)ゞ

4 years ago

Yeah, steam should not allow same name games, it leads to this kind of confusion :)

4 years ago

I'm getting a "Something wrong happened" message whenever I try to pass an SGTools gate, which I should pass with no problems. After I dismiss it with OK and press the "Check requirements" button again, it instantly shows me the giveaway link. Does that count as a valid entry, because there was obviously some problem while parsing some of my details? This has happened to me every time I've tried to pass a gate recently, which was at least 2 or 3 times in the last 2 weeks or so.

4 years ago

Fixed the bug that was causing this kind of abnormal behavior, thanks for letting me know!
Don't worry, your entries were all correctly registered, there is no way of getting the url without leaving a valid entry in the database.

4 years ago

there is no way of getting the url without leaving a valid entry in the database

but there was: https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/HraX0hC

4 years ago

And that still holds that SGTools will never give you the url without tagging you as a valid entry.
He just passed the gate and never really asked for the url, then he used the url from outside to enter the giveaway. Nowadays SGTools consider everyone that passed as valid entries, instead of only people who got the url.

4 years ago

Seems I misunderstood the case. Thanks for the clarification.

4 years ago

False positives:

Games wins not activated
Hentai Story Purple
WoW Hentai 2!
Hentai Loli 3D

🤣

4 years ago

4 years ago

There are a few games showing up as "probably not activated" and Games that cannot be verified as "Marked as Received" by the winner on my account, BUT--and I invite any support member to check my account--I have marked all my wins as received in a timely manner (within minutes of activating the key), and I will friend them on steam as necessary to prove that I own the DLCs Wins that appears as not activated.

Is it possible to get this removed from my SGT record? I have done nothing wrong and cannot enter giveaways where I fail "not all wins are activated" even though all of my wins are activated and marked as received. (regarding the Tanks!!! giveaway, I was one of 17 winners of that giveaway; there were 19 copies being given and 17 entries. I invite investigation by an SG staff member to show that I have activated it and marked it as received.)

4 years ago*

Games/DLCs that cannot be verified will not prevent you from passing a SGT gate. In most cases these are games/DLCs that are not reported by the Steam API, so SGT (and SG) can not "see" them.

4 years ago

Okay, thank you. I appreciate the information and apologize for sounding like I was blaming anyone.

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.