SteamGifts Tools is a tool in a form of a website that lets you do some interesting checks to steamgifts mechanics:

Link www.sgtools.info

Themes

1. SG Dark Grey Userstyle by SquishedPotatoe thread
  2. Old (deprecated) ones:

User Scripts

1. SGTools Helper: Help you create giveaways with SGTools typical options and marks protected giveaways on steamgifts giveaway page
  2. Links to user profile: Awesome userscript made by SilentGuy that adds links to the common sgtools checks on a user profile. See his thread
  3. Links on giveaway's winners page. The script will add a sgtools.info link next to each winner's 'Request New Winner' link in your giveaway's winners list, so that you can easily check them for non-activated and multiple wins
  4. ESGST: An all-in-one script to rock your Steamgifts experience. It integrates to and gives quick access to several SGT functionality from inside steamgifts website.

Tools

1. Check real cv value (as we had in steamgifts v1) and it's level translation with a detailed log of every game contribution and how they add up to the final number.
  2. Check real cv for your won gifts, so you can compare with your send gifts.
  3. Check if a user has activated all his gifts, useful if you want to check a little bit the winners of your giveaways.
  4. Multiple Wins. Checks if a user has won and marked as received the same game more than once
  5. Last Bunled Games. List new additions to the bundle list of the last 7 days with a minimum of 50 entries, showing the game (with a link to steam), the date since the game is considered bundled and the date when it was added to the bundle list.
  6. Create, manage and enter giveaways with more advanced and complex filters than the ones in steamgifts.
  7. Deals and their bundle status

Limitations

1. Since CG don’t give us an open API, all requests have to parse your full profile to check your sent games, this will take some seconds (more if you gave away tons of games!), so please be patient.
  2. The site uses a cached bundle list, so if you find a recent bundle game that gives you a full value instead of the 15% one, just wait until the next cached bundle list is ready. Cached Bundle list auto-updates itself every 6 hours starting at 3:00AM GMT (3am, 9am, 3pm, 9pm).
  3. The tool will search steam API to get the real cost for packages that has its point value truncated to 50 in steamgifts, but if the package is no longer available the tool will use the points as CV (50$).
  4. It may sound obvious, but the tool can't check not activated gifts if the profile is private.

This thread contains a Wiki visible with the GHWSGI userscript. If you prefer to see it directly on GitHub instead, click here.

This thread contains a Wiki visible with the GHWSGI userscript. If you prefer to see it directly on GitHub instead, click here.

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

4 years ago

Added to the learning list, thanks for the report!

4 years ago

Here's another one to add to the whitelist:

Sex Simulator

Yeah, for real. Hey, blame Gediknight. He gifted it to me. Frankly, it's hilarious. It's the most ridiculous, cartoony adult action simulator...and the fact that it tries to take itself seriously is where the hilarity ensues.

Anyway, I tried to enter a SGTools GA, and got the Heisman...turns out it was because of this game. :D

4 years ago

4 years ago

http://www.sgtools.info/giveaways/c3a130f1-ae40-11e9-b50b-fa163e96784d/invalidEntries One invalid entry in WRC 5 FIA World Rally Championship

4 years ago

Infractions applied, thanks for the report!

4 years ago

Another game for the learning list:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1067020/

4 years ago

4 years ago

What are they curiously learning about?

View attached image.
4 years ago

Game is removed from steam, please add to whitelist https://steamdb.info/app/601280/info/

4 years ago

+1

4 years ago

Added to the Whitelist, thanks for the report!

4 years ago

Another game for the learning list:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1116020/Witch_College/

4 years ago

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

Are you sure you didn't just get a key for a similarly named game, such as Midnight Mysteries 4 or Murder Mystery Adventure?
This isn't one of the problematic games (banned/removed/adult-only/low confidence) that are not reported by the API.

4 years ago

This game is correctly reported by the API, so the flagging is correct.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

4 years ago

4 years ago

4 years ago

Infractions applied, thanks for the report!

4 years ago

Its marking this game on my account as not activated even though it is ¯ \ (ツ) / ¯. Thanks!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/836620/Black_Desert/
https://steamdb.info/sub/374917/ (RU only version)

4 years ago*

No, technically speaking, it isn't activated.
They're different appIDs, so, even if the contents are the same, they're treated as different products.
The giveaway was for appID 582660 (international version), while you received appID 836620 (region locked version).

4 years ago*

And you're right !!
Condolences to the moderators (×_×)

4 years ago*

I hope that marking this game as no-value did prevent some people from making GAs for it :P

4 years ago

No matter. Key-drop ended yesterday ¯ \ (ツ) / ¯

4 years ago

It's more complicated.

Winners activated different appID, but when they try to access store page of Black Desert in the library, it will redirect this request to proper page - Black Desert Online.

So it's some error / weird action on developer end. But yes, as SGtools check activations by appID, then winners are flagged as rule-breakers and are forbidden from entering SGtools protected GAs.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

4 years ago

I also didn't expect such a "villainess" from the dev.
So now I'm a malicious violator of SG rules. It's sad

4 years ago

Nah, you're not. No one will get suspended over that, and if someone get suspended by mistake, we will try to fix it in time. Depends on number of tickets though.

Only problem is that SGtools still block winners of this game. Will be fixed after game is added to whitelist.

4 years ago

Added both appids to the equivalence table, so you should be clean again.

4 years ago

Great !! Thanks !!

4 years ago

4 years ago

4 years ago

The Gomo key I got from Lootboy activates this sub instead of the game itself and SGTools falsely shows it as "not activated". Could you add it to the whitelist?

4 years ago

Are you sure that he activated it?

Gomo as appid 265330 is reported fine by the steam api and the package that you've linked only have one app inside and it's the correct appid, so it should work fine.

I can't see the game in your winner list of games in steam but I can see it in other random people not in my friend list.

4 years ago

Yes you're right, he also mentioned he can't find it in his library. We will check it together later when he's back home.

Thanks for your reply, in case any action is needed I'll write here again but I hope we can figure out what went wrong here. :)

4 years ago

4 years ago

4 years ago

Greetings knsys :)

There seems to be something slightly off with checking real CV ratios. When I check Real CV, I get 187.55 sent and 240.39 received (0.78 ratio). Yet, when I try to enter a GA with "Minimum ratio using Real Value of gifts Sent/Won on Steamgifts: 0.75" restriction, I receive a message: "Your Real CV sent/won ratio is too low: 0.73, minimum required: 0.75".

Edit: I currently have 6 small GAs awaiting feedback and 1 GA worth 1.05CV won awaiting a key. Those awaiting feedback seem to be already included in my sent CV total; the one awaiting a key is not showing in Real CV for Won Gifts. On Steamgift the balance is a bit different, showing 184.55 as sent and 245.65 as received. Even adding the last won GA with no key received yet, the ratio is still above 0.74, so it doesn't seem to explain explain 0.73 in the message received.

4 years ago*

Real CV ratio uses Steamgifts calculated values, instead of the SGT calculated ones.
You should probably force a re-synchronization if the values reported by Steamgifts would pass the requirements.

4 years ago

Oh, OK, thank you :)

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

4 years ago

I get the "private profile or SteamCommunity is down" error when checking for unactivated wins, but the profiles are not private and SteamCommunity doesn't seem down at this time. Why is that?

Thanks!

4 years ago

This happens when steam api returns an empty list of owned games.
Usually this means that the user has a private profile and the empty list is the correct response, but on some occasions when steam community is down it also reports this kind of response. That's why the message says that.

But knowing Steam Api, I'm sure there are a ton of fuckups that could lead to that response not being the two reported before, so it could have been anything on steam part.

It seems to be working again, so Volvo as always.

4 years ago

Cheers, thanks for the explanation!

4 years ago

It looks like Awesomenauts is giving a false positive for Unactivated Wins (at least for me).
I looked around a little and it seems that at some point they migrated to a new App ID but SGTools still checks for an old one...? I dunno, I'm not sure how these stuff work. ^_^'
The game went free to play over 2 years ago but it hasn't cause any issues until now.

4 years ago*

SGTools checks the appid that Steamgifts uses in the giveaways, and it's still using the old one. But don't worry I've added both appids to the equivalence table and you are clean again. Thanks for the report!

4 years ago

Thank you for the fix. ^_^

4 years ago

getting a false positive on game wins not activated with the game
Mahjong Strip Solitaire: Harem Guild.

http://www.sgtools.info/nonactivated/lior9905

won the game here and activated on account.

4 years ago

4 years ago

One more to the learning list. Immortal Wanna shows as unactivated
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1132020/Immortal_Wanna/

Thanks for your work!

4 years ago*

4 years ago

Good Day. I have activated Darksiders Franchise Pack, but sgtools shows Darksiders II as not activated.

4 years ago

Added Darksiders II and definitive edition to the equivalence list

4 years ago

Thank you.

4 years ago

My first time here in this Thread i get a false positive for SQR🔲 3 (storepage got removed)
but after looking out the dev/publisher all games from them got removed from steam except one dlc

4 years ago

SQR - https://store.steampowered.com/app/576010
Hitori - https://store.steampowered.com/app/763540
Store page of these got removed (I can still see them on my Licenses page)

4 years ago

Added new batch to the whitelist!

4 years ago

Hi, I won "Cyberpunk Girl" and i activated it. Sgtools says it's not activated. https://store.steampowered.com/app/1125760/Cyberpunk_Girl/
Thanks!

4 years ago

4 years ago

how to disable discription notification when i fast enter giveaway?

4 years ago

Wrong thread :)

4 years ago

4 years ago

4 years ago

4 years ago

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.