SteamGifts Tools is a tool in a form of a website that lets you do some interesting checks to steamgifts mechanics:

Link www.sgtools.info

Themes

1. SG Dark Grey Userstyle by SquishedPotatoe thread
  2. Old (deprecated) ones:

User Scripts

1. SGTools Helper: Help you create giveaways with SGTools typical options and marks protected giveaways on steamgifts giveaway page
  2. Links to user profile: Awesome userscript made by SilentGuy that adds links to the common sgtools checks on a user profile. See his thread
  3. Links on giveaway's winners page. The script will add a sgtools.info link next to each winner's 'Request New Winner' link in your giveaway's winners list, so that you can easily check them for non-activated and multiple wins
  4. ESGST: An all-in-one script to rock your Steamgifts experience. It integrates to and gives quick access to several SGT functionality from inside steamgifts website.

Tools

1. Check real cv value (as we had in steamgifts v1) and it's level translation with a detailed log of every game contribution and how they add up to the final number.
  2. Check real cv for your won gifts, so you can compare with your send gifts.
  3. Check if a user has activated all his gifts, useful if you want to check a little bit the winners of your giveaways.
  4. Multiple Wins. Checks if a user has won and marked as received the same game more than once
  5. Last Bunled Games. List new additions to the bundle list of the last 7 days with a minimum of 50 entries, showing the game (with a link to steam), the date since the game is considered bundled and the date when it was added to the bundle list.
  6. Create, manage and enter giveaways with more advanced and complex filters than the ones in steamgifts.
  7. Deals and their bundle status

Limitations

1. Since CG donโ€™t give us an open API, all requests have to parse your full profile to check your sent games, this will take some seconds (more if you gave away tons of games!), so please be patient.
  2. The site uses a cached bundle list, so if you find a recent bundle game that gives you a full value instead of the 15% one, just wait until the next cached bundle list is ready. Cached Bundle list auto-updates itself every 6 hours starting at 3:00AM GMT (3am, 9am, 3pm, 9pm).
  3. The tool will search steam API to get the real cost for packages that has its point value truncated to 50 in steamgifts, but if the package is no longer available the tool will use the points as CV (50$).
  4. It may sound obvious, but the tool can't check not activated gifts if the profile is private.

This thread contains a Wiki visible with the GHWSGI userscript. If you prefer to see it directly on GitHub instead, click here.

This thread contains a Wiki visible with the GHWSGI userscript. If you prefer to see it directly on GitHub instead, click here.

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

4 years ago*

I'm not sure they are the same game, can somebody who actually played those games confirm is the same?

4 years ago

Never played any of them but according to Wikipedia Super Monday Night Combat is the sequel to Monday Night Combat.

4 years ago

4 years ago

Added to the learning list, thanks for the report!

4 years ago

4 years ago

4 years ago

4 years ago

Infractions applied, thanks for the report!

4 years ago

4 years ago

4 years ago

wtf is this?:

and where did those dates come from? there are no wins in those dates

View attached image.
4 years ago

Sorry about that, I did a complete rework on how the whole cache works and didn't think about the sneaky edge case for IndieGala / HumbleBundle whole bundles from early Steamgifts.

It should report correctly now. The dates that you see are the dates when the giveaway was created btw.

4 years ago

ok, thank you for fast response :)

4 years ago

one more thing:

View attached image.
4 years ago

You are indeed full of edge cases, I love that.
I have a pretty good idea of what is happening, thanks for letting me know!

Edit: And I'ts working :)

4 years ago*

real cv amount is still incorrect
SG and /sync page shows my Real CV - 4673.18, while /sent/ozo2003 shows only 4.066.68

4 years ago

Sync page shows you Steamgifts calculated values while sent/won shows SGT calculated values. That's why they'll most likely always be a bit different. But this huge difference is already on the ToDo list as I'm aware of some cases where we could not get the real value from the steam api, since some games are no longer on the steam api or they never existed in the first place (Steamgifts manually added IndieGala/HB bundles) are not getting their CV added correctly.

4 years ago

Firstly, thanks for the changes you've made knsys as I can now check games not activated as well as multiple wins now :)

https://store.steampowered.com/app/944910 Knife Sisters

I have this game on my account but it has been flagged up on my not activated list.

4 years ago*

Yes, the new cache system should allow you to use the site as fast as anyone else as long as the cache is initialized :)

Added the game to the learning list, thanks for the report!

4 years ago

Games wins not activated Category (and yes, iยดm one of the most lucky people on SG)
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1091500/

4 years ago

Congratz on your Cyberpunk win! Initial release that was on April 15th, that's why it was now showing as not activated. Corrected the release date to the new one and should stop reporting as not activated.

4 years ago

thanks!

4 years ago

so, how long pre-order I won will show up as not activated win?
https://store.steampowered.com/app/882100

4 years ago

As soon as I fix it of course, that should be now.

That's what happens when developers mess up when setting the release date on steam api system :)

4 years ago

Hi, game not recognized as activated : Bad Lady
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1254500/Bad_Lady/

4 years ago

4 years ago

Hi knsys
I can't connect to sgtools.info
I get redirected to https://www.sgtools.info/notsguser

Not a Steamgifts user
You must have a valid Steamgifts account to login in this site.

So... obviously false ?!?
What's wrong ? what makes this message to appear ?

4 years ago

Hi Corbian, can you try again? should be working fine now :)

4 years ago

Yes it works now, thank you ๐Ÿฅ‚

4 years ago

Hello,
does SGTools have some sort of cache for the rules checker?
I'm asking it because a giveaway I won has been been just modified (fixed with the correct game's name a couple of hours ago) but SGTOOLS still can't recognize it as activated.
The game I won and activated is: "Edna & Harvey: The Breakout - Anniversary Edition" (giveaway https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/B7RWr/edna-harvey-the-breakout-anniversary-edition) but SGTools says I've not activated "Edna & Harvey: The Breakout" (not the "anniversary edition").
Thank you. :)

4 years ago

Yes, it has a cache for both rule checker and in general giveaways/won games.

Just force a full resynchronization by visiting https://www.sgtools.info/sync/force

4 years ago

Done, now it's synced and fixed, thank you! :)

4 years ago

Hi! Game not recognized as activated:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1160910/

4 years ago

4 years ago

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1225870 (NSFW)
Learning list please

4 years ago

4 years ago

Hi, I would like to ask a question.
I wanted to try out sgtools.info, but for some reason the "Giveaways" tab and the "Giveaway Dashboard" and "Manage giveaways" options do not work for me. It goes to sgtools.info/login-required all right, but when I enter my details and hit "Sign in" it does nothing (looks like it refreshes the page, but nothing else).
Do I need anything else to use these, or are there some restrictions for them?

3 years ago

Maybe steam was down when you tried to log in, can you try again?
I don't see any errors on the logs and from what you describe it looks like steam was not responding to the open id request to verify your login.

3 years ago

It works now, thank you!
(Before I asked here I checked in different times and with different browsers - it was the same always - but looks like it really was just steam.)

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

Do a force re-synchronization, just visit https://www.sgtools.info/sync/force

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

I think this game needs to be added to the list
https://store.steampowered.com/app/752360 Fallen Mage (Restocked)

3 years ago

Game is correctly reported by steam api

3 years ago

I had registered the key of the 'FrogHop' game that I won with games I bought on the Steam website.
So I thought it was registered, then I pressed the received button and a few days passed.
One day, rules checkers said that there was a game I didn't activate.
I checked again and found that the key I received was a duplicate key.
I told the creator of giveaway that "I agree to delete this giveaway" and it was deleted.
However still rules checkers says I didn't activate 'FrogHop'.
As a result, I can't participate in any of giveaways.

3 years ago

Have you tried to force a sync of your SGT account?

3 years ago

Of course, I did.

3 years ago

Visit https://www.sgtools.info/sync/force and should be ok

PS to myself: Create a link on the sync page and explain when to use it :\

3 years ago

I tried and tried about five times.
Eventually, the rule checker is working right.
Thanks, anyway!

3 years ago

3 years ago

3 years ago

3 years ago

3 years ago

3 years ago

3 years ago

Hi, I'm trying to create a giveaway but I get an error that says the giveaway is not private.

View attached image.
3 years ago

Hi, should be working again :)

3 years ago

It worked now, thank you.

3 years ago

I'm not very good at working out the logic rules for sgtools and usually just go with the standard - all activated, no multiple, no VAC bans.
I'd like to make something a little more complex. I think I've worked one part of it out, but I'm not sure if the second is possible. Any help would be appreciated :)

1. I want to restrict entry to people who have won more than 3x the no. of giveaways they have created (someone created 100 giveaways & won <=300 can enter, if they won 301> they can't)
    • Minimum Ratio for number of Sent/Won Giveaways = 0.33
  2. I'd like to restrict entry so only people who have made a public giveaway in the last year can enter. Is this possible?
3 years ago

The first rule is mostly correct, asking for a ratio of 0.33 or greater is what you want ( >= 0.33).
The second rule is currently not possible to use, since there is no way to check the dates of the last public giveaway with the current filters.

3 years ago

Thanks for confirming the 1st part, much appreciated :)
I can live without the 2nd

3 years ago*

I may be doing something wrong or I don't know what, but every time there is a sgtool I cant bypass them. I log in through steam and it redirects me to the same page as if I were still logged off. I have tried on it on GAs where I meet all the requirements so I'm not sure what could it be

3 years ago

Can you be a little more explicit on what do you see when you should be logged in?
I can't see any error or log about this on the server and I can't reproduce it, so I need more info :)

3 years ago

It redirects me to the sgtool page and It shows me the same button of "sing in through steam" as if I haven't done it, and is an endless cycle

3 years ago

Well the problem got solved without me doing anything. But I got the problem for like weeks, Thanks for your help anyways Knsys

3 years ago

So I guess it was a Steam error then, because I didn't change anything on SGTools part.

3 years ago

SG Tools shows CODE VEIN Deluxe Edition (1 Copy) (0$ Total)
Is it too new for the tool?

3 years ago

What happens is that Steam no longer reports this package on the API (it no longer exists), so SGTools can't check it's price.
There is a new package for that game, but Steamgifts did not update the giveaway to point the (now correct) new package id.

Updated the price for the package!

3 years ago

Thank you. There is still a variance in total value, but this brought them closer together. :)

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.