SteamGifts Tools is a tool in a form of a website that lets you do some interesting checks to steamgifts mechanics:

Link www.sgtools.info

Themes

1. SG Dark Grey Userstyle by SquishedPotatoe thread
  2. Old (deprecated) ones:

User Scripts

1. SGTools Helper: Help you create giveaways with SGTools typical options and marks protected giveaways on steamgifts giveaway page
  2. Links to user profile: Awesome userscript made by SilentGuy that adds links to the common sgtools checks on a user profile. See his thread
  3. Links on giveaway's winners page. The script will add a sgtools.info link next to each winner's 'Request New Winner' link in your giveaway's winners list, so that you can easily check them for non-activated and multiple wins
  4. ESGST: An all-in-one script to rock your Steamgifts experience. It integrates to and gives quick access to several SGT functionality from inside steamgifts website.

Tools

1. Check real cv value (as we had in steamgifts v1) and it's level translation with a detailed log of every game contribution and how they add up to the final number.
  2. Check real cv for your won gifts, so you can compare with your send gifts.
  3. Check if a user has activated all his gifts, useful if you want to check a little bit the winners of your giveaways.
  4. Multiple Wins. Checks if a user has won and marked as received the same game more than once
  5. Last Bunled Games. List new additions to the bundle list of the last 7 days with a minimum of 50 entries, showing the game (with a link to steam), the date since the game is considered bundled and the date when it was added to the bundle list.
  6. Create, manage and enter giveaways with more advanced and complex filters than the ones in steamgifts.
  7. Deals and their bundle status

Limitations

1. Since CG don’t give us an open API, all requests have to parse your full profile to check your sent games, this will take some seconds (more if you gave away tons of games!), so please be patient.
  2. The site uses a cached bundle list, so if you find a recent bundle game that gives you a full value instead of the 15% one, just wait until the next cached bundle list is ready. Cached Bundle list auto-updates itself every 6 hours starting at 3:00AM GMT (3am, 9am, 3pm, 9pm).
  3. The tool will search steam API to get the real cost for packages that has its point value truncated to 50 in steamgifts, but if the package is no longer available the tool will use the points as CV (50$).
  4. It may sound obvious, but the tool can't check not activated gifts if the profile is private.

This thread contains a Wiki visible with the GHWSGI userscript. If you prefer to see it directly on GitHub instead, click here.

This thread contains a Wiki visible with the GHWSGI userscript. If you prefer to see it directly on GitHub instead, click here.

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

hey, is it possible to make a rule - last giveaway sent - like user has sent a gift in past month? is there such rule? couldn't find anything like it :(

3 years ago

There is currently no such a rule on the site and I don't think any of the ones that are in place let you achieve something similar unfortunately.

3 years ago

how hard it would be to implement such thing? or you don't plan to add any new rules?

3 years ago

It's not hard to implement, but it's been a long time now that I'm in maintenance mode. This means, fix what is broken but don't add new stuff.

That being said, this kind of rule is a drama-creating one with the eternal debate of who is generous, who is active and the like, and I'm not willing to handle such a drama again.

3 years ago

Can you add Sullen: Light is Your Friend to the whitelist. Dev revoked a ton of old keys. Thanks.
https://store.steampowered.com/newshub/app/525460/view/2393048143819672241

3 years ago

Added to the Whitelist, thanks for the report!

3 years ago

May I ask..what kind of data are stored in your site? I never logged in and I am curious as to whether data are stored from various queries that others do about your profile. And if I do log in, is there a difference? Cheers

3 years ago

If you never actually logged and nobody asked for your profile, there is nothing stored on the site.

If someones asked for something about your account (multiple wins/ not activated games / real cv) there is a stored cached list of games won and sent on steamgifts related to your steamid on the database.

If you enter a giveaway on SGT, there is a stored relation between your steamid and the giveaway with a status and a date

If you logged in, some user-related information is stored for displaying purposes: steamid, steamgifts username, steam personaname, profile url, and you avatar.

If you try to enter a giveaway or just synchronize your account, then there is a cached list of your games on steam, your whitelisted games and some cached values for quickly joining next giveaways (like realcv, number of sent games, etc). You can check the complete list if you check the giveaway section possible variables to use.

As you can see, everything stored in the site is public information.

3 years ago*

Thanks for the detailed information on that. I wasn't thinking it'd be some secret and/or personal data but I was kind of hoping there would be nothing if I never logged in.
In any case, this is how it is and I have a better understanding of what's going on "behind the scenes" so to speak, if I decide at some point to enter a giveaway through SGT.
Cheers!

3 years ago

3 years ago

Added to the learning list, thanks for the report!

3 years ago

3 years ago

3 years ago

Sorry to bother you, but what do the "11ea-ba55-fa163e96784d" or "11ea-8a4b-fa163e96784d" parts, for example, at the end of a giveaway link mean and why do they barely change?

3 years ago

It's because UUID :)

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

3 years ago

3 years ago

Hey there
I removed a ton of shovelware from my account some time ago. (All of them were already removed from the store)
I have now realized that my account is flagged for one of them:
https://www.sgtools.info/nonactivated/mdante98
The game name is : Naval War: Arctic Circle
https://steamdb.info/app/200050/

3 years ago*

Restore the game to your account. Contact Steam's support for that.

3 years ago

Follow Oppenh4imer advise, nothing wrong with the flag of your game as it's a true positive.

3 years ago

3 years ago

Infractions applied, thanks for the report!

3 years ago

Rebons (708940) is a false positive for me. It was removed from Steam a few hours ago together with some other games: https://steam.madjoki.com/apps/banned

3 years ago

Added the new ban wave to the whitelist, thanks for the report!

3 years ago

I own this game but on sgtools it flags up as not on my account. Probably another false positive.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1112410/Tanky_Tanks__A_World_of_Tiny_Battle_Tanks/

3 years ago

I don't see your account flagged for it, and it's automatically loaded to the learning list, so it's fine :)

3 years ago

I noticed that it was then it wasn't so it maybe i did not sync my account properly.

3 years ago

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1212870/RUN_HARE_RUN

not recognized as activated

View attached image.
3 years ago

3 years ago

On the requirements pages, didn't it used to notify you if it's a game you already own? Haven't seen that in a while.

3 years ago

It used to notify that you owned a game, that's true. Removed the feature when I removed the whole games-owned cached list from database.

3 years ago

That was convenient though. No plans to bring it back? A database sounds overkill, but I suppose you can’t just search if that one game exists in my account?

3 years ago

There is a limited number of api calls that one can do to steam per day and SGTools needs quite a few for normal operations, so having more calls that doesn't really make a difference is not wise :)

3 years ago

3 years ago

3 years ago

3 years ago

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

3 years ago

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1334590
not recognized as activated

3 years ago

3 years ago

Anyone able to remind me what the code for checking wishlist status and appid-owned-in-library is?

I believe wishlist_date < date('2020/07/15') for the wishlist, but there's no way to check a game other than the one actively being filtered?

3 years ago

Extracted from the help:

[Boolean] wishlisted_game_date(appid, "date") -> Checks if the user has wishlisted the game with specified appid before or at the specified date. - e.g. wishlisted_game_date(268500, "2015-12-17") (Checks if user has xcom2 wishlisted prior or equal to 17th December 2015)

[Array] owned_games -> All games owned by user, use array operators to work with it - e.g. 374320 in owned_games (Checks if user owns Dark Souls 3)

3 years ago

from the help

I haven't been able to find that section ever since the "Custom Rule Builder" replaced that section at the bottom of giveaway edit pages. Where is it presently located?

And thanks for the info! :)

3 years ago

Just before the input where you write down the custom rule, take a look at this image

View attached image.
3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

from the help

I haven't been able to find that section ever since the "Custom Rule Builder" replaced that section at the bottom of giveaway edit pages.
Where is it presently located?

And thanks for the info! :)

3 years ago

do you have esgst enabled? sgtools custom rules and other parts of page doesn't work properly with that sg addon enabled :(

3 years ago

Nope. Only scripts I use are the blacklist/whitelist indicator and SGT-links-in-user-profiles.
Neither would be interacting with anything but SG itself, nor would they mask any information in any location.

3 years ago

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1044500/Desktop_Girls/

Needs to be added to the learning list.

3 years ago

3 years ago

Hi knsys!

I found a problem with your activation check script. I checked this user and it returns a not activated for GRIS, but I looked it up and he marked the game as not received

3 years ago

He changed the received status after having synchronized with SGTools. He needs to force a resync to renew cached values

3 years ago

3D Hentai Blackjack (2020-06-06 11:48:27) Activated, but shown as not activated in SGTools

3 years ago

3 years ago

No problem, I'll report again if I find another one :)

3 years ago

Three kingdoms story: Conussia is showing as not activated. The game is Profile Features Limited.

3 years ago

3 years ago

I can't log into the SGTools site. When I click sign in and go through the steam openid thing it returns me to the SGTools site as if it's logged in, but I'm still not logged in. Tried with different browsers, but no luck.

3 years ago

Steam was most likely down when you tried to login, so OpenID was not responding to the queries about your user.

3 years ago

Yeah I already managed to log in. Took me like 3-4 tries spread out over couple of days tho.

3 years ago

3 years ago

Added the mini ban-wave to the whitelist, thanks!

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.