So at the beginning of 2020 (if I'm not wrong) HB let us to choose 10 games from 12. At the moment you can claim 2 games which you was not able to claim from these bundles (I think applied to these Choices: January 2020 - July 2020).

Just go to Keys & Entitlements and mark the Hide redeemed keys & entitlements checkbox

Source: reddit

Upd:

HB support confirmed that this is bug, but extra games will not be revoked from accounts - answer is here

Upd 2:

December 2019 contains 10 choices (here) it's just a visual bug that you see You have 2 choices remaining.

Upd 3:

Extra choices were removed.

Upd 4:

Revealed keys from these extra games still in your inventory and can be redeemed source - kjoel86

View attached image.
2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Thanks for the heads-up! Just claimed my June games :)

2 years ago

Also, did Humble subs get another key for Rising Storm 2 at some point? I have my August 2019 key revealed from way back, but also another unrevealed one that popped up at some point.

2 years ago

Thanks - I can verify that it includes Dec 2019 as well.

2 years ago

December 2019 had only 10 games Thanks to Lilly

2 years ago

Yeah just noticed actually...ah well it's still 12 free games for me :-)

2 years ago

Looks like a bug. Because after you claim 1 or 2 games , keys page still shows that you have 2 more choices (I think it's just HB server lag - I assume users hammering it right now :) and this page updated with some timeout).

2 years ago*

Uh oh

2 years ago

I think so, yeah.

2 years ago

I was able to claim and it updated to "12 CHOICES CLAIMED" as well

2 years ago

There doesn't seem to be anything to select for Dec 2019.

2 years ago

Thanks, confirmed ^^

2 years ago

thanks for this

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

That's a great catch! Thank you for letting us know!

2 years ago

Van claim 3 more games in June 2020. It also show us I can have another 2 more keys for Vikings wolves of midgard. Visual bug or someone has same?

2 years ago

Visual bug, shows the same with Boundless in June bundle, but clicking on them opens the key-interface with a single copy of the game. (First two pictures)

But the whole site seems to be drunk. I'm an active subscriber, but the little icon in the top right is grey instead of orange.
Also, the site claims that they added new games to the Trove on November 9, 2021.

View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
2 years ago

The top icon is grey even as an active subscriber for me since September, thus I'm not sure it is related to the rest.

2 years ago

Too lazy to claim anything. See you in a few years...

2 years ago

Well I've only got February 2020 but its still 2 more games I shouldn't have gotten. Oh hey I recognise that bundle

2 years ago

Oh now, this is nice and they actually considered us Classic subscribers! I am almost emotionally moved.
EDIT: oh it might be a glitch. I guess I was too optimistic.

2 years ago*

i was on a plan to only let you have 9 and now i can get the three others - should be an extra 21 games

2 years ago

If it's a glitch don't make giveaways with the games, keys get revoked and you get wacked. :D

2 years ago

Cool, thanks for the info

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

Well at least I was able to get a copy of Grip I thought I lost. Shame it's not a choice of extras. Extra Shadow of the Tomb Raider for my friend. :P

2 years ago

Thanks for the heads up. I noticed I even had a telltale launcher key (The Walking Dead: Michonne). Guess that's useless now..

2 years ago

I won't use this. This isn't worth it getting banned for. And while that is quite unlikely, I still don't consider games I passed on to be worth the risk.

2 years ago

Can you expand please, why would we get banned for activating Humble keys?

2 years ago

We paid for 10 games, not 12. But as I said, it's unlikely they'll ban you for using their error.
But maybe they'll be extra motivated to investigate your account and maybe decide that you are a trader, breaking their TOS etc.
People already got banned after simply contacting support for whatever reason, so why risk it for games you initially didn't even want?

2 years ago

Banning people for claiming keys from bundles which they have paid for?

No, I don't see how using the key redemption page as it is intended would warrant a ban for breaking ToS.

2 years ago

Thanks, G. That does make some sense, HB have been harsh towards users they consider have been breaking their TOS in the past
However, playing the Devils cousins third wife's advocate (she's not too bright though, just smile and play along) I would guess that of all HB's Monthly users the percentage of people on sites like SG must be on the lower end of the scale. What I mean is I think if this was a mistake, they would see many many many user start redeeming their 'new' games, not only the ones on sites like SG. And unless they constantly trawl the net looking for offenders they will not know who is and who isn't - just as they don't know who is and who isn't when they release the monthlies regularly.
Most HB ban cases (that I have happened to read about - I do not claim to be any authority on the matter) have come out from large scale giving away keys using HB gift links, or after contacting HB support when a GA key failed. Both instances can seriously be called calling attention to a specific user. Now the Devils cousins moronic third wife's advocate thinks we are hiding in plain sight, within the mass of people who suddenly redeemed new games in their inventory.
Or I might be talking out of my asshole, who knows...
I wholeheartedly agree with you on one thing though; Anyone doing anything with HB keys that is not redeeming them on their own Steam account really needs to think things through first, so they can feel somewhat safe, and if things goes to shit can at least say to themselves that they played the game (see what she did there?, maybe not so stupid after all the hot little flatearther...) to the best of their ability.

2 years ago

No chance in hell you will get banned for activating a key from your own subscription page. Pretty sure banning for that is illegal.

2 years ago

Humble Bundle is known to not care whether things they do are legal or not. (until you threaten to sue them)

2 years ago

People bought Borderlands 3 and Mafia remaster on a price bug there and didn't even get a revocation. As long that you don't use giftlinks you pretty much safe.

2 years ago

+1
Borderlands 3 is still mine. It was a great deal.
Also at different times I bought several games at a discount of 98-99% (these were good games and the price was obviously a mistake). They returned money for unactivated keys, but did not take the activated keys (to be precise, they removed one of the games, but then apologized and gave a new key).

2 years ago

Hmm, most evil idea I can think of is finding reasons to clean up old classic subs, have them activate too much and then cancel their subs ;D

2 years ago

Best not give HB any ideas...

2 years ago

Nice of you to noticing that, thanks!

2 years ago

Thx for info

2 years ago

very good finding thank you

2 years ago

Thanks for the Info!

2 years ago

Thanks for the heads up :D

2 years ago

It doesn't show for me and i have year subscription from back 2019, but maybe i didn't use that on any of this avaliable months? Don't know, but not working for me.
Me bad... I was using a different account, i tried to use the account i have the monthly subscription with and i can't acces because i don't have 2 factor auth and they won't send me the SMS to access... Nice.

2 years ago*

Choice or classic?

2 years ago

Classic, got it on that month that they gave COD WW2 and Crash bandicoot, spyro i think it was.... Still one month left from that.

2 years ago

A quick scroll through my membership page showed a few '2 choices remaining' that my unredeemed keys missed. Once accessed from there, they appeared in my unredeemed keys page.

2 years ago

Thanks!

2 years ago

Closed 2 years ago by InSpec.