September 2021 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 September 28th, 2021: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 October 5th 2021: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

PGA TOUR 2K21 (gift link notification for ROW)

Röki gift link notification for ROW

Free DLC to claim:

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
PGA TOUR 2K21 83% of 3416 - 🏆 9.00 CV app/1016120 W 0 $59.99
Neon Abyss 87% of 10859 🏆 3.00 CV app/788100 W 0 $19.99
Not For Broadcast 95% of 4574 🏆 3.75 CV app/1147550 W 0 $24.99
Röki 93% of 1074 🏆 3.00 CV app/1067540 W M 0 $19.99
Narita Boy 84% of 317 - 🏆 3.75 CV app/1069530 W M 0 $24.99
West of Dead 77% of 397 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/1016790 W 0 $19.99
Atomicrops 93% of 1453 - 🏆 2.25 CV app/757320 W 0 $14.99
Heaven's Vault 91% of 1089 - 🏆 3.75 CV app/774201 W 1 $24.99
Swag and Sorcery 53% of 1937 🏆 1.95 CV app/929010 W 1 $12.99
Fort Triumph 79% of 563 🏆 3.00 CV app/612570 W M L 0 $19.99
Orwell: Ignorance is Strength 79% of 973 🏆 1.50 CV app/633060 W M L 1 $9.99
FRAMED Collection 93% of 694 - 🏆 1.50 CV app/322450 W M L 2 $9.99

Retail:

• $262.88

CV:

Humble Original / Extras: Sluggish Morss Pattern Circus

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 12 10 12
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

How do you feel about Humble's picks, do they show Ignorance or Strength?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] The grandmas in Cookie Clicker will give me the evil eye if I play these instead of CC, but still, let’s burn some money...
[New subscription] Finally an absolutely beautiful selection, I’m really impressed with Röki & Atomicrops.
[Maybe subscribe] I’ve had my eye on some of these titles for a while, but I am not sure yet that I will end up picking it up.
[Pause] I don’t feel that I’m missing anything valuable or irreplaceable if I just skip this month.
[Cancelling / will not buy] I am sad to admit that Fanatical’s BYOB or Epic’s weekly freebies are more exciting than your average Choice nowadays.

I want that PGA so badly :(

2 years ago

Careful, that could be considered begging and results in sanctions.

2 years ago

oof le wat?

2 years ago

le joke... I presume

2 years ago

Can anyone confirm the PGA Tour 2K21 region for UK-based Humble Choice subscribers?

2 years ago

A bit better then last month but still pause

2 years ago

Turkey gets a region free key for PGA TOUR 2K21?

2 years ago

I'm wondering this too :)

2 years ago

hello. I get this warning for PGA Tour: https://i.ibb.co/9hQxBXr/pga-tour-regions.jpg
Does anyone know which region is this?

2 years ago

Could be ROW, because of Germany, Great Britain and also Zaire, Qatar, Hungary and so on.

If it is for you, you should look, if your country is in the list.

2 years ago

I will answer my own question :) It looks like EU region.

2 years ago

ZW for example stands for Zimbabwe - and that is Africa. :)

2 years ago

You can ignore the Humble Bundle notifications since they do not reflect whether you get a region locked key or not. For example, people who receive ROW keys also have a very long list of countries (see the screenshot in the OP).
Which country did you purchase it from? Match it with the info in the OP - that's usually much more correct than what you see on the notification. Your notification is different from the ROW one listed in the OP, so I would say that you DON'T have a ROW key, but more likely the Europe one.

2 years ago

I purchased it from Turkey. Thank you for the reply.

2 years ago

Surprisingly good bundle.
At first glance it looks as meh as every other Choice in the past year.
However after watching Bombchu's review... I've added quite a few of the games to my wishlist!
So:

• Neon Abyss
  • Not For Broadcast
  • Röki
  • Heaven's Vault

All look interesting, and have great reviews on Steam.

And I already own both:

• FRAMED Collection
  • Orwell: Ignorance is Strength.

So I probably would have gotten them as well if I did not have them.

So overall 6 out of 12 games (or 50%) are games I would like to play.
Amazing ratio for Humble Choice to be honest...
A month with 3/4 play-worthy games I see as a good month for them...

2 years ago

Last monthly I bought was February...
They offered me 4$ discount but it's still not worth it lol

2 years ago

I received an e-mail offer to get Choice for $6, but for this month (September) only. Sorry Hamble, no deal.

If they stretch that deal to $6 for 6 months I might reconsider!

2 years ago

To spend my pre-paid month on other account or grab this one once... Maybe wait until it is 6 months offer...

2 years ago

Just double checking. From the US, so my key should be good for someone in EU, right?
Edit: Nevermind. Seems like it worked for them

2 years ago*

For the subscribers, don't forget to pause this month if you want to. It's a warning because sometime the monthly Choice is so meh than you forget of his existence.

AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only): September 28th, 2021

2 years ago

Thank you for the reminder. already paused i think but i will double check! I am usually not hard to please but this bundle really isn't appealing at all.

2 years ago

Thanks for the reminder! Already paused once and was offered a coupon but I made up my mind I guess Heaven's Vault is not worth $8 for me...

2 years ago

Bump for autocharge reminder, last chance.

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

..first time i paused (after years of buying every monthly), i got a discount coupon in the last third of the month for several months.
Second time i paused, i got nothing in the first month, but an immediate discount when pausing the second month.
So, you may have to be patient, one day they will offer something :-)

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

Yearly sub here as well, two pause in a row, never ever got a insta discount or coupon. That's my last year as sub too, fuck IGN for caring more for disloyal customer than multi-year long subscribers.

2 years ago

Correct me if I'm wrong, but they can't really add a discount for something you already paid for, aren't they?

2 years ago

This makes sense, but they could offer wallet credit to year subs too ? it's in their best interest to make classic plan subbers use their claims ASAP so we can replenish the plan and pay.
It makes us loyal (but chained) customers feel like second class. In the long term it will hurt IGN more to lose their long term payers instead of bribing the hesitants all the time. They are doing fidelisation wrong.

2 years ago

I think that was one of the main reason I did not want to buy a yearly sub - originally it only meant that they give one month free. Then they give a 20-30€ store credit but I never really wanted to buy anything upfront, so I rather stick with the monthly payments, with (annoyingly rare) discounts every now and then.
They really do that weird. I'm not sure if only new accounts get these yearly $6/month deals, or if it repeats for some lucky people...

It makes us loyal (but chained) customers feel like second class.

*Third class. Month to month classic is second class pays more, and gets the same 12 games that basically any new sub gets. Yearly (as you said) is even more ignored than month to month. It's really unusual, how they do this business.

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

Same here. I'll be dropping to month-by-month after I use up my annual subscription. There's no sense in pre-paying when they throw great discounts at the non-subscribers who pause.

2 years ago

Nooo, I forgot to pause because I wasn't home for most of the month....and I have no interest in these games.

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago*

Contact Humble Support, they are usually pretty good about refunding if you haven't revealed any keys yet.

2 years ago

I can confirm that. That happened to me once... well, either I had totally forgotten to pause or my sub unpaused on its own, but yeah, got charged when I didn't want the bundle. One email to support (with proof of transaction), it's all it took to get my money back within a day or two.

2 years ago

Thanks, just did that and got it refunded just an hour or so later :D

2 years ago

Weird. Didn't auto charged my credit card, then I tried to pay it manually and now I'm stuck because the payment is in progress, and there's nothing wrong with my credit card. I didn't even receive any notification.

2 years ago

Had something similar happening to me twice, when trying to pay before the autocharge, and payment getting stuck. One time, it just got processed and finished successfully the next night, and other time I just contacted the support.
Remember that if you want to buy the bundle, you still have 7 more days to solve any issue.

2 years ago

Yeah, I'll try to contact the support if the payment do not be processed until tomorrow.

2 years ago

it's something similar to what is happening to me, it keep telling me payment is in progress and nothing happens, I'm on classic plan and this is new for me.

2 years ago

Classic plan here too. The payment was processed and finished about 1 hour ago. If yours is still stuck try to contact their support.

2 years ago

damn it i forgot to pause my subscription, well i'll try to enjoy narita boy, neon abysss abd heavens vault (the 3 best games imo)

2 years ago

they droped the price to 6$ ?

2 years ago

Got a coupon that reduces the price to $6. Seems to be a one off for this month only and not a longer deal. Maybe this month's Choice hasn't sold too well.

2 years ago

I never get these coupons... :(

2 years ago

Same. I would buy it if it is $6. They always give me either $9 or $8 for 3 months.

2 years ago

I got this coupon too. Last month, I got a coupon $8 for 3 months. This month I got a coupon $6 for 1 month. I would guess they may release some good "Choice" in coming three months since this month coupon is not applicable to the coming three months.

2 years ago

That's a really smart prediction.... Here's hoping!

2 years ago

Weirdly enough, i always get that coupon every months since last christmas, and whenever i purchased the deal it was always being discounted from $12 to $6.
Idk what's the reason, very good deal for me tho..

2 years ago

I just realized I got this coupon as well. too bad I already got all the games I want from this bundle

2 years ago

Same

2 years ago

Just checked the coupon's expiration dates, 10/5/2021 9:59:59, right before new games are released, so can only be used on the current bundle.
Personally this month isn't even worth $6 for me, seriously what were they thinking sticking a niche golf game as the main headliner.

2 years ago

I got this too, first coupon I've received since unsubscribing on July 6, 2021.

Am surprised I got a coupon! Thought coupons are a myth.

2 years ago

Also get a coupon for $6 for 1 month, i think about taking for this price.

2 years ago

I just bought, $6 good price, Neon Abyss is worth it, hope next month will be better.

2 years ago

I also got coupon. I am going to use it, even when I would take just 3 or 4 games on first look. It is decent price for games I will just try and probably not enjoy.

2 years ago

Got same coupon $6, which changed to 5 EUR at checkout. I guess I'll bite for this month.

2 years ago

Anyone here always get $6 coupon non-stop every month for humble choice since december 2020 like me? I thought this is always a thing for many people, hence why even if the games line-ups are bad, it's still worth the price because they are just well...$6, but then i realize tons of people still need to pay the normal price for some reason.
Is it just regional thing or maybe i had some kind of pretty good deal i took back then? Because i am pretty sure i never subscribed to other humble choice deals except the monthly option, though i did stop subscribing when humble monthly was over and being replaced with humble choice for nearly a year, still would love this always happen to me tho but i am just confused how this happen.

2 years ago

It's unclear what makes Humble give these coupons. I did get the $6 for 6 months last december, though it was at first marketed as for Premium subscribers (I have the Classic plan). Then once it expired, I didn't get a new one unlike many others. I did get a $4 one for pausing on August, but not a $6 one, and neither did I get anything this month nor any others.

It's really a shame, obviously, for $6 I'd be taking the deal pretty much every month. Even if I cared for maybe just one game out of all (like for September's Choice that ends today) it'd be worth it most of the time.

2 years ago

Yeah i also received the same info about the deal only lasted for 6 months, but the thing is they still applied the discount for me even now for 3 months straight from July to September, despite back then they said it was only applied for 6 months from december 2020 only, which the deal should be expired once June's choice was over, but it didn't..
Not that i am mad tho, i am really grateful for this, but still confusing what's the reason behind that..

2 years ago

For me it's 4$ coupon and 8$ for a bundle, but not every month

2 years ago

No $6 offer here, so, this bundle is a solid no.

2 years ago

Will be today when i finally end my subscription? I'm playing New World right now and i'm not in a hurry of new games, if it's good enough i will take it and forget about HB.

2 years ago

Now to attempt the 6$ coupon and hope longer one next month or not... Not that I will do anything with the games...

2 years ago

1 hour 20 minutes for the release of October Choice.

2 years ago

Getting ready for another disappointment.

2 years ago

+1

2 years ago

It will be very difficult to disappoint with anything after this nightmare month and golf as the main game.

2 years ago

not really i mean i never really play main series golf games and am not a fan but it had a nice rating score and unbundled and i know not to everyone taste but show me a game which is

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

eeh,,,,

2 years ago

Ouch...

2 years ago