September 2021 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 September 28th, 2021: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 October 5th 2021: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

PGA TOUR 2K21 (gift link notification for ROW)

Röki gift link notification for ROW

Free DLC to claim:

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
PGA TOUR 2K21 83% of 3416 - 🏆 9.00 CV app/1016120 W 0 $59.99
Neon Abyss 87% of 10859 🏆 3.00 CV app/788100 W 0 $19.99
Not For Broadcast 95% of 4574 🏆 3.75 CV app/1147550 W 0 $24.99
Röki 93% of 1074 🏆 3.00 CV app/1067540 W M 0 $19.99
Narita Boy 84% of 317 - 🏆 3.75 CV app/1069530 W M 0 $24.99
West of Dead 77% of 397 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/1016790 W 0 $19.99
Atomicrops 93% of 1453 - 🏆 2.25 CV app/757320 W 0 $14.99
Heaven's Vault 91% of 1089 - 🏆 3.75 CV app/774201 W 1 $24.99
Swag and Sorcery 53% of 1937 🏆 1.95 CV app/929010 W 1 $12.99
Fort Triumph 79% of 563 🏆 3.00 CV app/612570 W M L 0 $19.99
Orwell: Ignorance is Strength 79% of 973 🏆 1.50 CV app/633060 W M L 1 $9.99
FRAMED Collection 93% of 694 - 🏆 1.50 CV app/322450 W M L 2 $9.99

Retail:

• $262.88

CV:

Humble Original / Extras: Sluggish Morss Pattern Circus

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 12 10 12
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

How do you feel about Humble's picks, do they show Ignorance or Strength?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] The grandmas in Cookie Clicker will give me the evil eye if I play these instead of CC, but still, let’s burn some money...
[New subscription] Finally an absolutely beautiful selection, I’m really impressed with Röki & Atomicrops.
[Maybe subscribe] I’ve had my eye on some of these titles for a while, but I am not sure yet that I will end up picking it up.
[Pause] I don’t feel that I’m missing anything valuable or irreplaceable if I just skip this month.
[Cancelling / will not buy] I am sad to admit that Fanatical’s BYOB or Epic’s weekly freebies are more exciting than your average Choice nowadays.

At the end i paused, the reviews of my 3 wishlisted games weren't all good...

2 years ago

The previous worst months weren't so bad after all, this month is proof.

2 years ago

My experience with this bundle: I was only interested in Roki, and got it for 1,5€ on Group Buys. Thank you Humble Bundle.

2 years ago

I haven't paused a month for 2 years. Now I'm pausing second month in a row.

2 years ago

Undecided.
Heaven's Vault and Not For Broadcast are on my wishlist + Röki looks somewhat interesting.
However, I already own Orwell and Framed...

I can't stand golf, question is...will there be a market to trade for that one? That might be clincher :P

2 years ago

I traded for Dishonored 2 on ST for the PGA game. I'm happy with that.

2 years ago

give it away, lol

2 years ago

You may find the games you want for cheap on Group Buy steam group or trading sites, if you prefer not to buy the whole bundle.
Bluehearted for your good taste in SF series and avatars :-)

2 years ago

Late reply, decided to pause, especially since I managed to trade for Heaven's Vault.
This month seems to be yet another pause...

And thanks! Bluehearted right back at you :)

2 years ago

Heaven's Vault is wishlisted and there are some cool ones like Atomicrops and Not for Broadcast, but a golf game? Is this really this month's big game? I mean, I am not judging anyone, I am sure there are some who are excited for the golf game. But it is such a niche genre of sport that Humble shouldn't include such games in their Humble Choice imo. Do they assume that everyone likes golf or something?

2 years ago

Golf is hardly 'niche', plus you can argue in the context of video games, only Football (both types), Hockey, UFC and Motorsport are more represented.

2 years ago

Not for Broadcast, Roki, Heaven's Vault are excellent... Narita's Boy is OK, same for Neon Abyss...

A great line-up for this Humble Indie Bund... oh wait.

2 years ago

wow, people are so salty about choice! I mean, sure, humble's quality has gone done the drain "recently" but that's not really a reason to spew acid all around like some people here do.
I like this one. Despite golf as a headline. Seriously, golf? Do people even golf? Is it really that popular? Swag & Sorcery was a bit of a shocker to me. Last I heard about it I was kinda excited. Had positive connotations with it. Now I open steam and it's screaming in red at me: "RECENT REVIEWS: Mostly Negative" I'm like man, wth happened?! did the devs screw someone over or posted something controversial on twitter?!
All in all I'd say for Neon Abyss, Not For Broadcast, West of Dead, Atomicrops and Orwell: Ignorance is Strength it's worth picking. Röki, Narita Boy and Fort Triumph look really fun as well! And hey, that PGA might've been a shot in the foot but maybe it'll make a good gift for someone! or at least for my CV :D

2 years ago

Is this the worst Humble Choice ever? I can't really think worse than this one

2 years ago

China:

2 years ago

Thank you! 💜

2 years ago

worst humble choice ever !!
have an ongoing subscription (classis plan) for the last 4 yeaars...
never felt this upset before with the current selection,

• actually thinking of cancelling my sub..
2 years ago

Took a closer look on the games. They aren't that bad, but surely no AAA titles, but as long as the games are good...

2 years ago

Instaskip for me

2 years ago

Instant Happy CakeDay from me to you :)

2 years ago

I'm in SEA, when try to create gift link for Röki, I see this, is it {sub/481264}? But on the steam website, steamdb extension shows {sub/357429}???

2 years ago*

There are store subs and retail subs. Humble Bundle often provides non-store subs to customers from region locked countries.

2 years ago

and this is for PGA TOUR 2K21

View attached image.
2 years ago*

I updated the sub for Röki, since yesterday the info was not available, for SEA it should be indeed {sub/481264/)} and it matches your screenshot.
Also judging by the notification and some other comments, for PGA TOUR 2K21 you get the ROW version {sub/489182/} even if a SEA package exists.

2 years ago

Not a single thing I'd want even for free, except that TV show game.

2 years ago

got a key for PGA from Australia and it activated as WW (im in Malaysia)

2 years ago

Yup Australia should get a ROW key.

2 years ago

Can confirm Items: [489180, PGA TOUR 2K21 (Europe)] received as a customer fom germany

2 years ago

Thank you for the confirmation!

2 years ago

A bit out of nowhere (I was actually looking for confirmation for PGA keys from SEA) but...have a random happy cakeday!

2 years ago

Oh, right, thanks :)
I intended to make a topic but i forgot... well, the day is still young ;-)

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

2 years ago

I want only Röki and Narita Boy, so it's a pause for me, first in 8 months.

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

This entire thread is about how market is regulated by how much people are willing to pay, not how much developers think their games worth. I think the games of this bundle doesn't deliver the expected content or even justify the price tag at all. This might be awesome for some, since it is expected you find all kind of taste in the market. However, I'm with the majority. That's a poor selection of games and I'm definitively skipping without a proportional discount for the real value of the bundle. Seems to be way better and wiser wait for those games I want get discounted enough to justify their content.

2 years ago

Oh my...that is pretty much nothing, easy skip.

2 years ago

Can confirm that PGA TOUR 2K21 in RU/CIS region activated as sub/489177/

2 years ago

Thank you!

2 years ago

Was about to pause this month, but they offered 4$ off the next bill. Might get it just for Neon Abyss. But other games are so bad. Don't think would play any of them.

2 years ago

My god, what an awful bundle. The banner, the suppoused "star" of this month is a golf game. What happened to those bundles with acclaimed titles like Dark Souls 3 or the big indies like Hollow Knight?

2 years ago

PGA Tour is a great golf game, just like Planet Coaster is a great management game, just like Dark Souls III is a great action game. All these got "star" of the month and are all well deserved. The latter games may be far more popular because those genres are popular, but that doesn't take away from PGA Tour's value as a great game.

2 years ago

I'm not saying PGA Tour is a bad game, but it's definitely not as acclaimed as the others I mentioned, it's a very very niche game.

As a reference: even today, Hollow Knight has 6k+ steam reviews in the last month (it's worth metioning that they're overwhelming possitive even) despite being an older game (4+ year old). Dark Souls 3 has 3K+ steam reviews in the last month (overwhelming positive too), being an even older game (5+ year old).

On the other hand we have PGA Tour, a game whose all time reviews barely surpass DS3 monthly with 3k reviews. PGA Tour monthly reviews are 75 in the las 30 days.

I for example love Sunless Sea and think it's a great game, but it's definitely not an acclaimed title and if they were to use it as the banner of a bundle choice it would still be an awful bundle.

2 years ago

Personally, I'd rather play a PGA game than a Souls game, so it's nice for them to respect other genres once in a while that aren't the most "acclaimed"

2 years ago

Okay that's your opinion and I respect that. I'm happy that you get to enjoy the game.

I would also rather play Sunles Sea than other acclaimed games they've bundled like CoD for example, but despite my personal taste (and the fact that I would definitely buy the first one but not the CoD bundle), I would still say that the quality of the bundle is worse in comparison.

The "quality" I'm talking about is not the personal enjoyment nor the price, but more the effort HB puts in the bundle. No matter how good PGA Tour is, it's a very very niche game and it's also a sport title that's more than one year old and it has also been given away for free on Steam (if i recall correctly) so I doubt HB has gone through much trouble to get the deal. Having it included as a normal game in the bundle would have been fine, but when they make it the banner it makes me feel like they've put even less effot in the other titles.

Maybe I'm just entitled and spoiled, but I really liked feeling like they were going out of their way to get the best deals for us.

2 years ago

I enjoyed that last sentence with the thought that if Humble comes around here in these monthly threads and sees all those Karen and Kevin's here, and watch all their motivation get sucked out of them in an instant.

2 years ago

I agree with your sentiment, that Scumble has been on a gradual decline for years now and it is getting to feel abusive (especially when "new" customers keep getting 6$ bundles for A FULL FREAKING YEAR NOW, while loyal customers pay double that), but the niche games are part of why I liked this model to begin with. I'm happy for the golf crowd, they hopefully enjoyed this bundle, just like I would enjoy if they got a really good Factory Builder as a headliner (Factorio? in my dreams), but that would definite not be everyone's cup of tea. Catering to specific niches I think keeps the community overall happy instead of just grabbing whatever is popular and shoving a well known title even more down players' throats. I know this month it didn't really land though for most people, so hopefully they can scrape together something a bit more Satisfactory next month.

2 years ago

You're correct on the numbers, for sure, but that strengthens the argument to throw PGA Tour into a monthly. Games like Hollow Knight and Dark Souls III are far too popular to be bundled anymore. They received the awareness they needed at the time to bolster them to that height. PGA Tour needs that promotion right now, especially since it exists in such a niche genre and as you mentioned isn't doing very well steam reviews wise.

Trust me, I get what you're saying. We want the biggest and brightest and most badass(est) games in our monthlies, I get disappointed too sometimes believe me, but that's the exciting thing for me.

Every month, you never know what Humble Monthly will drop, but it's guaranteed to make someone's day and save that someone a hell of a lot of money. Triple As are expensive beasts.

We got our power monthlies with Control and freakin' Metro Exodus. Let's let the golfers have their time in the sun and hope that next month is ours again.

2 years ago

Sunless sea was the headliner of a bundle, way back when

2 years ago

If something is acclaimed, it is well reviewed and liked - 'Very Positive'/83% pretty much describes 'acclaimed'!
If something is niche, it means very few people know or care about it - Golf is one of the most popular professional sports in the world.

2 years ago

can confirm https://steamdb.info/sub/489181/ for PGA TOUR 2K21 (LATAM)

2 years ago

Thank you!

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.