May 2022 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

📅 Important dates

• 💳 May 31st, 2022: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 June 7th 2022: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Planet Zoo (gift link notification)

SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated (gift link notification)

If Found (gift link notification) - HEAVILY LOCKED

Command & Conquer™ Remastered Collection

• Russia (and probably Belarus) do not get this game, but you can try asking support to allocate a copy to you (see this post)

🔑 Full list of subs (ROW)

Note: Command & Conquer™ Remastered Collection is an ORIGIN KEY!!!

Must be revealed before 2023-05-03. Must be redeemed before 2023-06-07

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Leaks for June 2022 Humble Choice - just speculations for now

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Planet Zoo 89% of 47429 🏆 6.75 CV app/703080 W 0 $44.99
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated 95% of 9363 🏆 4.50 CV app/969990 W 0 $29.99
Command & Conquer™ Remastered Collection - - - Reveal before 2023-05-03. Redeem before 2023-06-07 ⚠️⚠️⚠️ ORIGIN ⚠️⚠️⚠️ - -
Spellcaster University 84% of 2303 🏆 3.75 CV app/895620 W M 0 $24.99
Surviving the Aftermath 72% of 1954 - 🏆 4.50 CV app/684450 W 0 $29.99
If Found 92% of 839 🏆 1.95 CV app/1041920 W M 0 $12.99
Genesis Noir 81% of 748 - 🏆 2.25 CV app/735290 W M 0 $14.99
Embr 87% of 663 🏆 3.00 CV app/1062830 W 1 $19.99

Retail:

• $197.92

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

First they take away our choice. Now they take away our surprise (monthly leaks). Are you still excited about what allegedly is considered to be "the best bundle" of the month?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] Nice lineup and even if the spotlight games are 2 years old, it’s still much cheaper than buying them during sales.
[Only with limited deal] My poor wallet is still Surviving the Aftermath of the Easter expenses and would probably not take yet another push. Better wait and see if any discount coupon will be allocated later this month.
[Happy] Those are 8 pretty solid games, IMO. I’ve always wanted to try Planet Zoo / Command & Conquer and now I finally can!
[Neutral] Not the best bundle, but all around, not a terrible one either. I’m not really sure if it warrants a purchase or not.
[Pause] Considering that I have to pause my subscription every month, wouldn’t it be so much easier to have a 'Resume subscription' button instead?
[Disappointed, lineup] Doing Jurassic World Evolution with DLCs right before Planet Zoo without DLCs smacks of utter laziness.
[Disappointed, Origin] When will they finally learn that we don’t want Origin keys when the game is on Steam?
[Canceling the subscription] …and I don’t even have any regrets about that.
[Choicetato] I'd rather go back to having 10-12 niche indie games that I mostly never heard of than 8 bigger titles that don’t interest me anyway.

2 months of Choice for $6!
Weave some games into your weekend plans—and next weekend’s, and next weekend’s, and next ...

From now ’til May 31, get the next 2 months of Humble Choice for just $6 (USD) per month. Own games like Planet Zoo and Command & Conquer Remastered Collection forever, reactivate your member perks, and more!

1 year ago

Fun fact: the terms at the bottom say "New members only.".
They probably don't even proof-read these mails...

1 year ago

I activated middle east key for
If Found (MENA + West Asia)
I got this link
https://steamdb.info/sub/648718/history/

1 year ago

Thank you!

1 year ago

I got the $6 for two months deal, I can't say no to that :P

1 year ago

And as always, being patient pays off. For $6 this is a steal :)

1 year ago

Got $6 on my email today for sure i'm in :D

1 year ago

I also got the $6 per month for two months deal. :P Just when I decide to pass on this months bundle.

1 year ago

I got the 8$ and thought there wasn't going to be any better deal, lesson learned, next time I'll only buy literally last day smh

1 year ago

No regrets here for taking the $8 deal, but agreed lol

1 year ago

"Looking at self"
I paid for a year sub. I have only activated 3 months for the past year. >__>
"Feels like a fool"

1 year ago

If nothing else, you can sell full bundles in group buys to break even, if loss of money is an issue. Or the usual - making giveaways, trade the games.
While I bought the vast majority of the bundles, I just didn't feel comfortable with giving multiple months' worth of money to HB, discounts weren't good enough.

1 year ago

Ouch.

1 year ago

Eh, I'm happy enough with the $8 offer. I saved more than the $2 difference with other purchases, thanks to the 20% off.

1 year ago

Ah, if you do buy from the store, then it does compensate, I rarely do, so, the 20% off is not really enticing to me haha, oh well, it's just $2 of difference.

1 year ago

I appreciate their desperation but that's still a no from me. Had it been a steam key for C&C...

Planet Zoo - better to wait for the inevitable game+dlc bundle
Spongebob - already owned on stadia
Survive the Aftermath - meh
all the rest already owned or purchased on grey market for pennies

1 year ago

ahahaha 6$ for 2 month

1 year ago

*per month

1 year ago

it says 2 month and normal price afterwards

1 year ago

$6 per month for two months
not $6 for two months

they actually lie in the title, too, saying "2 months of Choice for $6!"
only a few lines lower they say "get the next 2 months of Humble Choice for just $6 (USD) per month".

1 year ago

oh i really thougt i got 2 month for 6$ xd

1 year ago

so no hope for the next bundle

1 year ago

Just offered me €5/$6 coupon for next two months. I went for it. Only really interested in a couple of them. But getting 2 months for €10 is a good deal.

1 year ago

Question for those who received the $6 offer: did you receive any of the earlier offers too, and if so, which?

1 year ago

Yeah, i've received the $8 offer pretty much every month.

1 year ago

Yes, same for me, already get the $8 offer (and refuse it), but for 6$ (5.04 eur with fee in my case), will pretty take it.

1 year ago

Yes, I received the $8 offer. I still wasn't going to buy because I wasn't interested in most of the games. I decided to bite at $6 because I do kinda like the look of the Genesis Noir game.

1 year ago

yup. $8 two months.

1 year ago

Still no $6 or $8 offer for me, guess i ran out of luck..
Well it's a big no for me this month, ain't no way i paid $12 for only 8 humble choice games.

It's getting lower and lower, i won't be surprised if next month they only give 7 games.

1 year ago

+1 i was on a year plan...and now no discount for me...instapaused..xD

1 year ago

Nope for me even for $6. LIterally 0 interest in any of the games this month. If, miraculously, I want next month's bundle, I can get it for at least $8 (like usual), which is $4 cheaper than $6 + $6. Humble needs to understand that a trash bundle is a trash bundle regardless if you're giving a discount or not.

1 year ago

+1

1 year ago

Agreed, also: the way they're throwing around these discount offers really makes me wonder if they've gone mad or something:

1. May 12th: mail with an offer for $8 one month (when others got 2) valid until June 7th (just before the new bundle starts).
  2. May 17th: another mail with what looks like the same offer, except that they changed the coupon expiry date to May 24th.
  3. May 26th: yet another mail, now offering 2 months for $6 each, valid until May 31st.
1 year ago

I imagine Humble tries to figure out people's breakpoint. Some people will refuse $8 but would accept $6. Some people will refuse the 1-month offer but would accept to pay for this month in order to have access to the 2-month offer next month. Etc. It is a big economical and psychological study from their marketing team.

1 year ago

Bargaining:

$12? I can do $0.12.

I wonder if Collin is a Humble client :).

1 year ago

Well, yes, I'm sure they're trying to figure out ... something. Still: going back on an offer only a few days later, cutting the expiry date by two weeks, only to throw in yet another offer with yet another expiry date, that's either borderline scam - or borderline madness.

1 year ago

lots of tactics that boost sale in the short term but end up costing in the long run and humble is trying to use all of them at once

1 year ago

It's fun because the only reason I didn't use the $8 offer is because I thought it lasted until autocharge and I was waiting for it to self-apply as I usually do. So they lost my 2$/mo literally for nothing.

1 year ago

did you pause before they give mail or just let it on?
because i always pause at the first month and nothing (or maybe it's different region)

1 year ago

Actually, that was kinda weird, as someone noticed here they unpaused my sub early, before the May bundle was released. So I paused also early (while the April bundle was still running) and I've been paused since then. Not sure how much pausing affects whether or not you get one of those discount offers, their whole discount strategy seems pretty random.

1 year ago

maybe just my luck, since last month i got $8 coupon but not this month

1 year ago

Be sure to check the coupons page on your humble account, I almost overlooked the mail for the $6 offer because it had a really generic subject.

1 year ago

first thing i did after reading this, but nothing
ill wait for next month i guess

1 year ago

+1

1 year ago

Hmm... a "€5 per month for two months" gamble. Fine, I'll take the bait. I can still cancel if I don't like next month's reveal. I guess it's not the time to lose that 20% store discount just yet.

1 year ago

decided to buy it for the $8 aud for first 2 months then the normal price for the rest, can't pass on spongebob for that price lol, wouldnt be surprised if next months selection is garbage but who knows, best of luck to us who bought on the deal!

1 year ago

Glad I read this before buying. The region locks on If Found... is absolutely insane.

1 year ago

Tried to use the $6 a month for 2 months coupon, it said i wasn't eligible because I had a current (paused) subscription so I cancelled to use the coupon and now the coupon is gone. Guess I am officially done with humble after all these years, I started with Humble Bundle one and on Humble Monthly/Choice one. What a sad state such a cool thing has descended to.

1 year ago*

all locks to latam is confirmed by me (except spongebob).

1 year ago

Reminder that the autocharge process starts in a few hours.

This is your last chance to pause this month's bundle.

1 year ago

You are a true gem, Lilly.

1 year ago

💗

1 year ago

Got the budnle because of the 2 month for 6$ deal, maybe i get other one for my brother. Not much loss even with the low quality of this month.

1 year ago

6$( *・Θ・)σ💵

I had a problem with Error notifications because I accidentally forgot to unlock my card.
It is completely my dementia.lol😂

1 year ago

There are two hints on Chinese social media regarding the next Humble Choice. It would include a game themed:

• 👽 🪐 according to Bilibili,
  • 👽 [ stormtroopers ] according to Weibo.
View attached image.
1 year ago*

Jedi: Fallen Order for Origin? Would continue the trend of including an Origin game and would also increase hype for Jedi: Survivor.

1 year ago

Amazon had it for free with Prime, so they won't get much interest in it

1 year ago

If that's the case, it looks like it's going to be the worst choice of all time.

1 year ago

What's this new habit of putting clues on some stupid Chinese social media? Epic does it as well. I think the clues should be available to everybody.

1 year ago

At least Epic is Chinese. IGN is not... at least they weren't. Anyone know if Tencent bought IGN?

1 year ago

Tencent and Ziff Davis (IGN's parent company) formed a partnership a couple of years ago to allow Tencent to run the Chinese version of IGN. It's not technically an ownership stake, but I'm sure all of that Chinese money has some influence on how Ziff Davis runs the rest of IGN.

1 year ago

Makes more sense now. I knew Ziff Davis had some form of agreement with Tencent but I didn't know it was still going on.
Chinese communist capitalism is to big business like water is to pavements. It gets into every crack.

1 year ago

If that's true then it's going to be an Origin game again..
Another disappointment then..

1 year ago

No auto charge here today, also i got the HB Choice 8$ coupon in middle of May redeemed it and nothing, it said 11.99$. I also tried to buy the bundle today because no auto charge was done and it told me 11.99$ and now it says:

Error:

There was a problem processing your payment
payment already in progress

Go to checkout

1 year ago

can't even login, must be getting bombarded

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.