$1:

Data Jammers: FastForward (Steam + Desura)

BTA:

Brainpipe: A Plunge to Unhumanity (Steam + Desura)

Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space (Steam + Desura)

Dr Blob’s Organism

Strange Adventures in Infinite Space

IndieGameStand

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

still amazed indie game stand now offers BTA

e: I mean, BTA that includes separate games, not just content upgrade (like music, artbook, etc)

1 decade ago

It always has.

1 decade ago

Thanks for the heads up!

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

Data Jammers, Weird Worlds, and Brainpipe were part of the Indie Royale May Hurray bundle (and all now have Steam keys available on the bundle key page.)

1 decade ago

Bah, never buying indie royale again =_=

Edit: Stupid IndieGameStand. I bought Weird Worlds from them a while ago, now bought this one BTA and did not get an extra key for the game.

1 decade ago

Because you received several of these games close to a YEAR sooner and were charged the astounding fee of around $1 each, instead of $1-2 for all?

1 decade ago

What? I paid for an extra copy, so I should get an extra copy. Why does price have anything to do with it?

I go to a store, buy a bag of potato chips for $1. It turns out that the bag was filled with wood chips. Do I have a right to complain? Of course I do.

1 decade ago

Sorry, to be clear I was addressing the "Bah, never buying indie royale again" part, not the edit.

I 100% agree that IndieGameStand owes you an extra copy.

1 decade ago

Oh, my mistake. I just read your reply again and it makes much more sense that you're addressing the first part of my post.

I used to buy indie bundles pretty religiously (I bought like the first 15 IR bundles in a row, for example). Turns out it was a bad idea (totally my fault) because I havent actually installed or played 95% of the games. They've been reappearing in other bundles now - I really shouldn't have been so dumb in buying them.

1 decade ago

Nice! I've been wanting Weird Worlds for a while now. Just bought it!

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by Nixxi.