June 2022 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

📅 Important dates

• 💳 June 28th, 2022: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 July 5th 2022: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Siege Survival: Gloria Victis
The gift link notification shows a very long list of countries that receive region locked keys (from Middle East, Africa, Asia) although there are no subs matching these profiles (perhaps they're newly created subs, not indexed yet on SteamDB, or it could be that some of these countries (from Africa?) do not receive the game).
Will update this when more info is available. So far, what we know:

STAR WARS™: Squadrons

• RU (maybe BY as well?) does not receive the game

🔑 Full list of subs

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Note: STAR WARS™: Squadron is an ORIGIN KEY!!!

Must be redeemed before 2023-01-05

It was free with Amazon Prime in Oct 2021.

Free DLC to activate:

!addlicense ASF 627119,619592,793518,793508,771737,771741,771750

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
STAR WARS™: Squadrons - - - Redeem before 2023-01-05 ⚠️⚠️⚠️ ORIGIN ⚠️⚠️⚠️ - $39.99
Phoenix Point: Year One Edition 72% of 3143 🏆 4.50 CV app/839770 W M 0 $29.99
Call of the Sea 90% of 1995 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/1042490 W 0 $19.99
Gamedec 81% of 558 🏆 4.50 CV app/917720 W 0 $29.99
Pumpkin Jack 93% of 2813 🏆 4.50 CV app/1186640 W 0 $29.99
Siege Survival: Gloria Victis 83% of 778 🏆 3.75 CV app/1167140 W 0* $24.99
I Am Fish 77% of 744 🏆 3.00 CV app/1472560 W 0 $19.99
SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE 86% of 6488 - 🏆 3.75 CV app/690040 W M L 3 $24.99

Retail:

• $179.93

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Does speculating about the leaked emojis 👽🪐 on Chinese social media still keeps you excited and interested in these bundles?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] Some good ones in here this month, and as expected a few fillers too. But overall I'd say it's an ok mix.
[Only with limited deal] I guess I should already start thinking of a creative name and fake address for my 50th Humble Bundle account that I'll have to open to benefit from the $6 deal again this month.
[Happy] I get why people are so salty about Choice, but for me this is an awesome bundle. I was considering buying these games prior to them being bundled, and now I can get them for much cheaper.
[Neutral] I'm not a huge fan of this month but I don't dislike it enough to make me pause my subscription. I'm on the fence.
[Pause] Yikes. Here we go again... I already knew it was going to be a bad month when they offered newer subscribers 2 consecutive months for $6 each.
[Disappointed, lineup] The quality of these bundles has been in a steady decline. I miss the golden age of bundles where you could get 5 good titles for a dollar, those were the times!
[Disappointed, Origin] Considering how much they're pushing Origin keys onto us, I guess they will never understand that we aren't interested in non-Steam items.
[Canceling the subscription] It's actually quite stupid to keep pausing on the $12 plan. Instead, I'll stay unsubbed, wait for a good month, and grab that for $6!
[Choicetato] I know exactly how HB can find the spark they've been missing: a Choice consisting solely of one Paradox game and two thirds of its DLCs!

I can confirm European purchase (Slovakia) receives Siege Survival: Gloria Victis as https://steamdb.info/sub/582862/apps/ like stated in OP.

4 wishlisted games, so worth it for me. But EA can suck it with their expiring keys. Also one another month where all the indies are more interesting than the AAA and AA titles.

As always thanks for the chart Lilly, I hope your mobile data bill is not too high if you're still using it to create these threads.

1 year ago

Thanks for the confirmation.
The long-awaited device arrived yesterday, right before the Choice launched, so now I'm "back in business", except that I'm also trying to go over the updates that I missed during the past week.

1 year ago

Damn, pretty nice bundle, but Origin key. Probably will skip it cause of that.

1 year ago

This is the first time I've skipped 3 months in a row. I miss feeling like I was getting a great deal every month.

1 year ago

Bullshit

1 year ago

It's gotten to a point I only buy the monthly if when I go to pause it gives me at least 4$ off lol

1 year ago

Origin key, insta-pass. Nothing interesting.

1 year ago

Generic games... If Star Wars was Steam key it could have been worth it since I want to try it on my Oculus Rift.

Another month skipped.

1 year ago

skipping 3 months in a row

1 year ago

40 people are getting rid of Superhot at the moment. Is this game so bad?

1 year ago

no but most people own it already came free if you owned the original a while back

1 year ago

To the contrary, this game is actually good.

1 year ago

Most Steam friend I know didn't buy this bundle already have it...
The most probable reason is too many people already have this title, like myself.

1 year ago

a little doubt, its the same pausing than cancelling to try to get the 6€ couppon? xD

1 year ago

Even at 6$ thats too much >.<

1 year ago

Are you sure Siege Survival Gloria Victis is a ROW for EU???

I just got one and I cant activate it in the USA

1 year ago

You have the confirmations links in the OP. If you check that sub on SteamDB you'll see that there are no region restrictions.
To what European country is your Humble Bundle account set to? This is what gives the region locks.

1 year ago

Yeah, apparently the person who I got key from, put EU as the region... but really he was from Israel and so I think IL is included in Middle East region lock

1 year ago*

Don't mind me, I'm just leaving this here...
Just keep swimming reading.

Edit: Gib's over.

1 year ago*

View attached image.
1 year ago

My favorite type of gifs. :3

1 year ago

This is so sad. Star Wars Squadrons in Origin was already given by Amazon Prime a few months ago.

1 year ago

Really on the fence on this one, some decent stuff but I know I'll never play any of it :/

1 year ago

what is this?? every month is getting worse and worse

1 year ago

Heads up, the key I got for Siege Survival: Gloria Victis just straight up doesnt work: "Sorry, but this product is not available for purchase in this country. Your product key has not been redeemed." but I clearly can see the game in my country store page. I sent a ticket to humble about this ill update on results.

1 year ago

Which country?

1 year ago

Customers from Israel receive the region locked sub for ME+Asia+TR linked in OP, although Israel is not in the country list defined by the publisher, thus they cannot be redeem it. You should contact support and ask for a replacement ROW key.

1 year ago

Got this response from humble support:
We are sorry to hear about the trouble! We are currently looking into this issue, and will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience as we look into this region error further.

1 year ago

$6 per month deal is back, 3 months this time.

Dodge the heat all summer with some PC gaming when you join Humble Choice for $6 (USD) per month for the next 3 months. (Half the regular price!)

This month’s mix features $200+ worth of hits & favorites like Phoenix Point from the creator of X-COM—plus, pick up even more in our store with member savings of up to 20%! Offer ends June 21.

1 year ago

Cool, thanks for the heads up!

1 year ago

Normally they start with the offers towards the end of the month. Sales numbers must be really low if they're doing it this early.

1 year ago

Usually the first offers do go out around this time but usually these aren't of the $6 type but rather of the $8-10 type and the $6 type comes near the end of the month.

1 year ago

You beat me to the punch!

I'd say they're hurting! At any rate, you can assume the next 3 months' offerings will be "hurting".

1 year ago

Next 2 months, but yeah...

1 year ago

Didn't they do a two month promo for $6 last month?

1 year ago

They did.

1 year ago

Just got my email as well. I definitely wasn't feeling this one for $12 but for $6 each for this and the next couple I'll bite.

1 year ago

Doesn't promise good for next 3 months...

1 year ago

Next 2 months, but yeah...

1 year ago

Sweet, I'm going for it

1 year ago

Humble really is shooting itself in the foot with these. And that every month, which implies that not only do they know little about business to start with but they also don't learn anything from their mistakes at all.
When I know with 100% certainty that they'll reward me for refusing to pay the full price, why would they expect to benefit from this strategy?

1 year ago

They have entirely devalued their product... And it shows in the offering. Coming back from this is likely painful and rather long road and I don't see it happening anymore.

1 year ago

This deal is for returning members or new members right? I just skipped this month.

1 year ago

Lol, no thanks Humble. I can imagine the next 2 months are going to be even worse than this one. And if they're not, I'll get a $6 coupon anyway.

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

Gotta admit, not a bad deal at all for $6.

1 year ago

Ok fine for $6 for 3 months I guess I'll bite.
Actually, it's $8 AUD which equates to only $5.53 USD. Hooray for the one time Australian pricing is actually good :)

1 year ago

Received a $6 discount for 3 months, resulting in 4€ per bundle, so I resumed. Then I received an email that contained something weird. According to this mail "this month" includes Into the Pit and Crying Suns, which obviously isn't correct. Crying Suns has been in Humble Choice in November 2020 and has recently been in the Stand with Ukraine bundle, but Into the Pit has not been bundled yet and isn't part of Humble Trove or anything, so I guess this could indeed be a leak?

View attached image.
1 year ago

the humble choice gives you access to Humble Games Collection(aka Trove).
Both those games have been added to the trove.

1 year ago

Oh, that's weird. I checked Trove (or some kind of site about it) and didn't find any info about those games at first glance. Even though it's technically included in Humble Choice, it's a weird phrasing in the mail...

1 year ago

It's $6 / 5€ per month with the coupon, not 4€.

1 year ago

It's 4€ for me though :)

View attached image.
1 year ago

WTF? Which country is your Humble account set to?!

1 year ago

Germany

1 year ago

Me too... any idea how and why it's just 4€ for you? The screen is from mobile. Is that just a browser or a Humble app or something?

1 year ago

I was surprised aswell because I didn't expect it to be 4€. Simply opened the link on my phone in Chrome browser and got that price (hence why I made a screenshot in the first place). I suppose it's just some coupon variation...

1 year ago

I got 4€ on my phone as well (did not try on computer), and I'm in France

1 year ago

4€ club!

View attached image.
1 year ago

Were you paused or cancelled?

1 year ago

I was paused

1 year ago

It's the same dollar amount though.

$11.99 - $5,99 = $6
9,99€ - 4,99€ = 5€

It's basically a ~50% discount so it doesn't really make sense that it deducts 5,99€ for you. I guess I'll try opening that link on mobile.

1 year ago

The only thing I can think of is an issue with not converting the $5.99 to local currency. I don't know if using a mobile device causes it or if the stars aligned just in that moment, but apparently I'm not the only one who received this on mobile.

1 year ago

Probably. Opened the mail and clicked the link on mobile but no luck, still 5€ for me. Were you paused or cancelled before that?

1 year ago

Paused last Tuesday, few hours after the bundle got revealed.

1 year ago

Hmkay, so the only two obvious differences are paused and mobile vs. cancelled and desktop. Not sure what to make of that. ^^

1 year ago

My guess is that the coupon discount is calculated from the current exchange rate (which is almost 1:1), then applied to the base price (which was €10 since the € was a bit stronger back then), resulting in this bargain for us European customers.

For once, the € being weaker actually plays in our favour, making this an even better deal (3 full bundles at a price of a single T3).

1 year ago

You probably didn't read the whole thread. I am in the same country but I was charged 5€ with the same coupon. The 4€ are clearly a mistake but I would like to know, how to trigger that mistake ;)

1 year ago

check your card, as you can see in second line, "$6 USD a month to sign up for Humble Choice for 3 months"

i think its only visual glitch and u payd full 6$/5€

1 year ago

I don't know why everyone is questioning this :'D I was only charged 4€ via PayPal.

1 year ago

Same for me,4€ via Paypal :)

I'm in France, I paused when the bundle was revealed and I've just resume now on my desktop (I even changed my currency just before)

1 year ago

I have never received a 6$ discount and at this point I have pretty much given up on humble

1 year ago

What is your current subscription status? Cancelled, paused, still credits from a yearly plan?

1 year ago

its important the status? i mean, isnt the same cancelled that paused? im in resume and want this couppon ... xD but dont know if its the same pause and cancel to get this coupon

1 year ago

I am cancelling at the beginning of every month and I get almost every of these coupons.

1 year ago

I never canceled, always pause and always gets the coupon. So that is irrelevant.

1 year ago

I've seen people having problems using coupons from paused state.

https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/cafQU/humble-bundle-may-2022-humble-choice-30-with-command-conquer-remastered-origin-key/search?page=5#p8WRlSp

I remember at least one other person with similar problems but I can't find it right now.

1 year ago

That person seemed rather clueless, so there is no telling what went wrong in that case. And it's irrelevant as the topic here was who receives coupons, not their problem to use them.

Fact is: I pause and always received a coupon since Humble Choice changed last year.

1 year ago

wow then i will cancel...i was on year plan 2 months ago...now im month to month so...at 6 or 4€ not a bad choice.. :)

pda: ive cancelled...when its supossed they give u the couppon...??? xDD

1 year ago*

Like Golwar said, it probably doesn't matter if paused or cancelled but you might try cancelling at the beginning of next month and see if you then get a coupon. If you didn't get the current coupon by now you probably won't get it at all.

1 year ago

Cancelled

1 year ago

When did you cancel?

1 year ago

like 3-4 months ago

1 year ago

Hmkay, then I got no idea. :(

1 year ago

$6 for 3 months why do i have a bad feeling about the next 2 months

1 year ago

less games and worse quality every month
next month 6 games and 1 origin key, followed by 5 games and 2 origin keys

1 year ago

This is just worth it if you want this month's bundle for $6. Getting these deals for the future bundles is not a good idea lmao.

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.