June 2022 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

📅 Important dates

• 💳 June 28th, 2022: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 July 5th 2022: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Siege Survival: Gloria Victis
The gift link notification shows a very long list of countries that receive region locked keys (from Middle East, Africa, Asia) although there are no subs matching these profiles (perhaps they're newly created subs, not indexed yet on SteamDB, or it could be that some of these countries (from Africa?) do not receive the game).
Will update this when more info is available. So far, what we know:

STAR WARS™: Squadrons

• RU (maybe BY as well?) does not receive the game

🔑 Full list of subs

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Note: STAR WARS™: Squadron is an ORIGIN KEY!!!

Must be redeemed before 2023-01-05

It was free with Amazon Prime in Oct 2021.

Free DLC to activate:

!addlicense ASF 627119,619592,793518,793508,771737,771741,771750

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
STAR WARS™: Squadrons - - - Redeem before 2023-01-05 ⚠️⚠️⚠️ ORIGIN ⚠️⚠️⚠️ - $39.99
Phoenix Point: Year One Edition 72% of 3143 🏆 4.50 CV app/839770 W M 0 $29.99
Call of the Sea 90% of 1995 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/1042490 W 0 $19.99
Gamedec 81% of 558 🏆 4.50 CV app/917720 W 0 $29.99
Pumpkin Jack 93% of 2813 🏆 4.50 CV app/1186640 W 0 $29.99
Siege Survival: Gloria Victis 83% of 778 🏆 3.75 CV app/1167140 W 0* $24.99
I Am Fish 77% of 744 🏆 3.00 CV app/1472560 W 0 $19.99
SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE 86% of 6488 - 🏆 3.75 CV app/690040 W M L 3 $24.99

Retail:

• $179.93

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Does speculating about the leaked emojis 👽🪐 on Chinese social media still keeps you excited and interested in these bundles?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] Some good ones in here this month, and as expected a few fillers too. But overall I'd say it's an ok mix.
[Only with limited deal] I guess I should already start thinking of a creative name and fake address for my 50th Humble Bundle account that I'll have to open to benefit from the $6 deal again this month.
[Happy] I get why people are so salty about Choice, but for me this is an awesome bundle. I was considering buying these games prior to them being bundled, and now I can get them for much cheaper.
[Neutral] I'm not a huge fan of this month but I don't dislike it enough to make me pause my subscription. I'm on the fence.
[Pause] Yikes. Here we go again... I already knew it was going to be a bad month when they offered newer subscribers 2 consecutive months for $6 each.
[Disappointed, lineup] The quality of these bundles has been in a steady decline. I miss the golden age of bundles where you could get 5 good titles for a dollar, those were the times!
[Disappointed, Origin] Considering how much they're pushing Origin keys onto us, I guess they will never understand that we aren't interested in non-Steam items.
[Canceling the subscription] It's actually quite stupid to keep pausing on the $12 plan. Instead, I'll stay unsubbed, wait for a good month, and grab that for $6!
[Choicetato] I know exactly how HB can find the spark they've been missing: a Choice consisting solely of one Paradox game and two thirds of its DLCs!

Even for 6$ I'm going to pass...

1 year ago

So I checked email and I got offer 6$ for three months. HB can still eat a hat. But good to know now their offers overlap, so I don't have to take every and wait just for month I want... wish I knew at May.

1 year ago

Received the same coupon. Think i'll take the offer

1 year ago

$6 is not a bad deal, but I won't take it because I dislike how they manage their monthly/choice
3 top votes basically tell us all XD

1 year ago

and the only 2 'good' are burried at the bottom

1 year ago

At this rate they'll start throwing some $2 a month coupons soon

1 year ago

they could throw me a $10 coupon, i still wouldn't buy it

1 year ago

I have an annual membership. Is there any disadvantages of skipping a month? I would like to skip this one. If I do so, will I still be able to see the steam keys of the previous months in my HB library? I am asking this because I did not redeemed some yet from previous months, and I do not want to loose anything.

1 year ago

Keys are here: https://www.humblebundle.com/home/keys

You will lose your shop discount if it's more than 10% currently. It will be reset to 10%.

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

I am currently on offer which I applied last month when HB offered two months for 6 dollars/ 5 euros. If I now pause or cancel my subscription, am I able to use a new offer for three months for 6 dollars/ 5 euros from HB?

1 year ago

Did you get an email with the new offer? Do you have the 3 months coupon here?

https://www.humblebundle.com/home/coupons

If not: no. If yes: probably.

1 year ago

3 months for 5€ each...i got bad feelings about this

also expiring date is just before autocharge, not like last ones seconds before new bundle...

there were leaks and ppl decided last seconds to buy or not to buy, so they want to get rid of this

1 year ago

Membership Canceled. I'm tired of this crap.

1 year ago

Very lame bundle

1 year ago

Got $6 Coupon for 3 months, valid until June 21, [that's tomorrow].
Paying then received message:
"Your Month-to-Month Plan order is being reviewed"
waiting the whole day, then my payment got declined,
daaamn, they know how to screw their Customer.

1 year ago

I have two questions:

1. I know that the charity to receive a portion of the proceeds can be changed for some bundles. Does anyone know if it can also be changed for Humble Choice? Everything I have seen so far seems to be "No."
  2. Also, would it be possible to reactivate Choice now to take advantage of the $6/month for 3 months... but then SKIP this first month to save those 3 months for the future?
1 year ago

No
No

1 year ago

Thank you. :)

1 year ago

No problem, sorry that I could only be the bearer of bad news. These promotions are always start with a bundle, and you have to buy that one to activate the discount for the future ones. Those can be cancelled, but the original one can't.

1 year ago

I thought as much. But asking never hurts and knowing for certain has value. :)

1 year ago

I got a region locked key Siege Survival: Gloria Victis for my contury, took till now for the support to give me a new WW key.
It was so stupid hope the fixed it for everyone, not just me.

1 year ago

Oh humble... Cancelled my 2 months 6$ a month and now I got 3 months 6$ a month...

They are getting bit too desperate...

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

Today is the AUTOCHARGE day.

It's your last chance to pause your subscription if you don't want to get this month's games.

1 year ago

:/ missed the coupon...

1 year ago

Check the coupons on your account page: they sent me another one ($6/month for 3 month) valid until tomorrow one minute before the next bundle starts. I guess they're desperate.

1 year ago

After I cancelled my sub this month, my first $6 for 3 months offer went to my junk email folder and I didn't notice it until the offer expired.

I just got the same offer again but instead until July 5th, which is the last day of the bundle.

FYI to anyone else who got the offer, terms and conditions confirm the offer has to be accepted during this June bundle, NOT the July bundle:

Coupon expires on July 5th at 9:59am PT

1 year ago

This is the second time this month that they offer a 3 month coupon for $6/month, very suspicious...

1 year ago

Lol they sent me an email of $6 coupon for 3 months after i paused this month, after ignoring me for like half a year by not giving me any coupons..
Still won't resume since Summer Sale is happening rn, not to mention these $6 deal most of the time always a bad sign before the storm.

1 year ago

There is one hint on Chinese social media regarding the next Humble Choice. It would include a game themed:

1 year ago

Icon for the milky way apparently. So another space themed game?

1 year ago

Ugh, more (which usually is a strategy game). :/

Happy cakeday.

1 year ago

Thank you Lugum!

1 year ago

finally no man sky?

1 year ago

Could be. But it could be any guess from last month, since that was space themed as well.

1 year ago

Previous teases being EA games, Mass Effect Andromeda, maybe :P

1 year ago

oh noes, another skip :D

1 year ago

Would be nice to see Haven in the next HB, though single planet would work better for the hint than whole milky way I guess^^

1 year ago

Maybe Naruto game ;) It looks like Futon Rasengan :

1 year ago*

Sounds like a reasonable guess. Shinobi Striker was given away for free to all PS+ subscribers in June and I've recently noticed this trend where several games were first given away on PS+ and would appear in Humble Choice a month or two later.

I can't think of the other examples of the top of my head but it happened like 3 or 4 times in the last 6 month.

1 year ago

Spongebob and Ghostrunner too

1 year ago

You have a better memory than I do 😅

Now if this trend continues and God of War makes it into Choice as well people would be pretty thrilled I think.

1 year ago

i hope not - i do like anime but never got into that one

1 year ago

I just cancelled my Netflix subscription (cuz I don't have internet on my 3 month vacation) and decided to join the HB Choice for 3 months at $6, let's see what I'll get.

1 year ago

The hint was updated on Chinese social media:

1 year ago

Hm, Deep Rock Galactic? No Man's Sky is also still fitting. X4 would be nice but I'm not betting on that one.

1 year ago

rock+galactic, more like DRG than NMS, but would be happy for both :D

1 year ago

No Man Sky is already too old, it is from 2016. they are more likely to put Deep Rock Galactic that is recent. it would still be a purchase for me either way

1 year ago

No why deep rock galactic when I bought it only recently ago but already played it for too long to refund :c

1 year ago

You mean a hint for July? Because I didn't see a hint image or translation for July.

1 year ago

Ok so evidently the hint is based off the 2 emojis of a rock and space, and I was confused because the rock wasn't showing up in my browser.

Here is a Reddit post with a screenshot of the hint in question.

Here is a Google Translate of it:

Published the headline article: "Futures will be born in the future, all are small fish", the Humble Choice selected games will be removed from the shelves in June, please hurry up and subscribe! July Humble Choice is on the way 🪨 🌌 ​​​

1 year ago

can i use wallet funds to subscribe to humble monthly?

1 year ago

as far as i know, no. i tried it, it didn't work.

1 year ago

nope, wallet funds only work at Store

1 year ago

Let's hope the next Humble Choice will be much BETTER :))

1 year ago

it wont ¯_(ツ)_/¯
never any good when they push this hard to get people to stay and this time they went with 3 months vs the 1 or 2 so you will lose the deal if you dont want next month

1 year ago

whos waiting :D? 1 hour

@EDIt
NVM its 1 day 1 hr xD

1 year ago

XD

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.