Purchase the APRIL 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Northgard, Mutant Year Zero, Absolver with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 March 29th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 April 5th, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • March 1st, 2019: The March Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Dandara

• LATAM: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, Panama, Belize, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Guyana
  • China
  • Everyone else: ROW

🎮 Games:

Pay early and get: Northgard, Mutant Year Zero, Absolver

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Northgard 84% of 12070 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    W M 0 $29.99
Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden 81% of 2063 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    W 0 $34.99
Absolver 67% of 7845 reviews - 🏆    Giveaways    W 0 $29.99
Minit 92% of 554 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 1 $9.99
Tannenberg 83% of 3006 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 0 $19.99
She Remembered Caterpillars 96% of 61 🏆    Giveaways    W M 1 $11.99
Steel Rats 81% of 43 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 0 $19.99
Dandara 83% of 134 - 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 0 $14.99

Retail:

• $171.92

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Parhfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

💡 Humble original: A Short Hike

source & stream
Steam keys might be added in the future (the game releases on Steam this summer)

Keys will be added to this bundle.

source

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 5th APRIL!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Do you feel positive about this month's bundle?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] I’ve been searching for the Pause button for the past months, but I can’t find it, no matter where I look. Someone please help ASAP!
[New Subscription] Is this for real? Northgard in a bundle? And you folks keep telling me that these monthlies are sub-par...
[Maybe subscribe] If the contents will be leaked BEFORE the autocharge date, maybe I’ll subscribe...
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] Fool me once, fool me twice, but I won’t cave in to your tricks again, IGN!
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] They're really showcasing the quality of this bundle with the early unlocks, aren’t they?
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it] Wow, I missed out on such a majestic gaming bounty!
[Boycott] I’m not buying any Monthlies until they’ll bundle PUBG / NieR.

Great Early Unlocks!

5 years ago

Literally all 3 of the early reveals are wishlisted.

April can come sooner.

5 years ago

Mutant Year Zero??? already??? didn't that game come out very recently? or is the time/space continuum folding and i haven't caught up yet. the last one is probable too.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

And got demo / challenges just a day or two ago, I would have guessed they will go with the late unlock with that (get the buzz with whoever already bought), not early unlock (basically buy the game a lot cheaper).
But who am I to criticize their financial decisions? :D

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

I thought the same. Very surprised, and pleased, to see it there.

5 years ago

I've proven to myself too many times that I just don't have the patience for games like Northgard, so I'll probably gib that one. The other two look like keepers, though.

5 years ago

Me, too. I always get pissed off at/lose City builders.

Last one I can remember having fun with was Stronghold or whatever it was called way back in the day.

5 years ago

WOW, those are nice early unlocks!

Is there an active (attractive) offer for new subscribers tha anybody knows of?
My sub ended with December's bundle, but this is a must have!

5 years ago

Heh I was just wondering if there was a special offer going with that nice bundle to make people sub for a year.

5 years ago

I received a mail, about a week ago, that offers $20 store credit when subbing for a whole year!
But....IMO that is not a good offer!

5 years ago

IF they had a good offer, they wouldn't need the big bait monthly to seal the deal I guess.

5 years ago

LOL, good point!

5 years ago

instabuy

5 years ago

Now this is a month I'll very likely subscribe :3

5 years ago

I was thinking to buy Northgard during the winter sale and seriously, mutant year is just 3? months old and already in monthly? This bundle definitely worth its price.

Absolver probably gib or trade, that's not for me.

5 years ago

I'm in the same situation with Divinity Original Sin. 8-10€ on previous sales, would worth without a question, but I feel like it will be in a monthly soonish. Kind of sameish feeling with Kingdoms of Amalur (they renewed the IP, maybe they will bundle the first to promote 2nd)

5 years ago

I wouldn't expect divinity in any bundle. Larian isn't a big company which needs fast money for shareholders and they clearly know that bundling makes their games land on reseller sites in masses and longterm killing income. Even their older games were bundled only once 5 years ago.

5 years ago

I likely would have caved in during the next similar discount anyways, what I heard about their games, it's like they are making them for me. ( World, quests, lore, and a lot of them each :D )

5 years ago

very nice bundle.

5 years ago

Two wishlisted games in the unlocks? Is there a special promotion going on or something?

5 years ago

Yes please.

5 years ago

Absolver looks fun, but those reviews...
Other two early unlocks have both been on my wishlist at one point or another though, so will definitely be getting this :)

5 years ago

Was undecisive and decided to save some money this month... but on cancellation they offered me $3 off for the next monthly (so $9 instead of $12) and I decided to take it for Northgard and kind of Mutant... not sure what to do with Absolver at this point. Anyway, might be worth knowing this can happen to you maybe I dunno.

5 years ago

Was it the first time you got offered a discount for staying subbed?

5 years ago

This sort of discount offer, yes.

I'm on a monthly plan and did see the "standing" offer that was available to everyone for switching to yearly plan, but I also do cancel often instead of skipping a month. And I delete my cc number when I do.

5 years ago

I always cancel too, instead of simply pausing. I was offered a $3 discount... hum, last summer, I think? Never got another one since then. I didn't even get the Kingdom Come 3-month-sub offer. That, I would have probably say yes to.

5 years ago

Hm, so I guess this is my one discount forever XD

5 years ago

Absolver have less than 100 online players.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Simply put: no. I'm terrible at RTS and don't like the genre, except for games like Dawn of War, Ages of Empire or Total War. This one looks... like I'd hate it as well! :P

Although for Mutant Year Zero, the problem lies not with the genre but with the stealth. I absolutely love X-Com and turn based games in general, but this one puts too much emphasis on stealth. It's also hard as nuts, so I don't think it's a good way to start.

/opinions

5 years ago

Northgard and it being on my wishlist means a yes to this month.
A pleasant surprise.

5 years ago

When I saw "Mutant", I was like OMG YES PLEASE !!! But that's because I've mistaken it for another game which also has mutant in the title: BIOMUTANT. Not yet released. Damn.

Not sure about the April monthly. None of the early unlocks appeals to me. I can haz leaks later?

5 years ago

Damn...

5 years ago

so, did anyone activated it? does it have region locks?

5 years ago

OMG. I just added Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden to my wishlist today. I would never expect to get wanted game so fast. LMAO. I'm happy now... but most importantly I am in a "hilarious" mood XD

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

5 years ago

Great, whole March will be a constant fight whether I should play Yakuza Kiwami or Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden...

5 years ago

Wow... Just, wow...

New subscription for me. I've been following the HB monthly for about a year and until now there's never been a bundle with any preview games from my wishlist. I certainly wasn't expecting to see one come along that had TWO! :)

5 years ago

I've been following HB monthly since it first came out. My opinion is, if you like the early unlocks, buy that month - it's a good deal even without the unlocks, and if you like those, it's an added bonus. If you don't like the early unlocks, don't get it, as the late reveals are rarely spectacular enough on their own - and when they are there's a good chance you can trade for it or buy it on a bundle split (or even from a reseller) for a decent price.

on a few occasions the unlocks have been spectacular but then you just buy it off resellers on steamtrades or the bundle split forum

5 years ago

already two from my wishlist, awesome

5 years ago

damn, i just bought northgard during last humble sale for 11 €... i should have waited:(

5 years ago

Still no leaks for this bundle?

5 years ago

It leaks after 2-3 weeks, i have never seen it before

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.