Purchase the APRIL 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Northgard, Mutant Year Zero, Absolver with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 March 29th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 April 5th, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • March 1st, 2019: The March Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Dandara

• LATAM: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, Panama, Belize, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Guyana
  • China
  • Everyone else: ROW

🎮 Games:

Pay early and get: Northgard, Mutant Year Zero, Absolver

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Northgard 84% of 12070 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    W M 0 $29.99
Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden 81% of 2063 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    W 0 $34.99
Absolver 67% of 7845 reviews - 🏆    Giveaways    W 0 $29.99
Minit 92% of 554 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 1 $9.99
Tannenberg 83% of 3006 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 0 $19.99
She Remembered Caterpillars 96% of 61 🏆    Giveaways    W M 1 $11.99
Steel Rats 81% of 43 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 0 $19.99
Dandara 83% of 134 - 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 0 $14.99

Retail:

• $171.92

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Parhfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

💡 Humble original: A Short Hike

source & stream
Steam keys might be added in the future (the game releases on Steam this summer)

Keys will be added to this bundle.

source

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 5th APRIL!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Do you feel positive about this month's bundle?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] I’ve been searching for the Pause button for the past months, but I can’t find it, no matter where I look. Someone please help ASAP!
[New Subscription] Is this for real? Northgard in a bundle? And you folks keep telling me that these monthlies are sub-par...
[Maybe subscribe] If the contents will be leaked BEFORE the autocharge date, maybe I’ll subscribe...
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] Fool me once, fool me twice, but I won’t cave in to your tricks again, IGN!
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] They're really showcasing the quality of this bundle with the early unlocks, aren’t they?
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it] Wow, I missed out on such a majestic gaming bounty!
[Boycott] I’m not buying any Monthlies until they’ll bundle PUBG / NieR.

Really nice bundle, go on HB!

5 years ago

3 wishlisted, 4 interesting looking, 2 I dont care about. Pretty great bundle overall
Nice

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

5 years ago

Same here.

5 years ago

I got 99 bucks for a year though, much better. Then again I suppose people could have gotten both I suppose.

5 years ago

Early unlocks were why I got this, and the rest is of no interest. Total disappointment with the games not on early unlock. :\

5 years ago

Same here. I might be interested in Steel Rats, but that's about it for unlocks.

This doesnt make me optimistic about the next month's unlocks...

5 years ago

Crappy bundle

5 years ago

Almost everyone calling this and some previous bundle trash, paying $12 and expecting 7 AAA games.

5 years ago

People are now complaing for a 2 years old AAA game with high reviews for 12$ :)

5 years ago

Welp, I unsubscribed from Humble Monthly but they billed me for this one anyways. Since this has happened before, support refused to give me a refund this time. Probably the last monthly I'll ever buy (even if unwillingly), and the only thing I really want to play is Minit.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Hey, thanks! (◕‿-)✌

5 years ago

You should at least try the others though since you now have them :)
(Minit was definitely fun though)

5 years ago

Happy cake day Andrewski :-)

5 years ago

You paused or you had fully unsubscribed?
Unpausing for you seems to be an IGN Feature, but the other is more downright criminal?

5 years ago

I unsubscribed. Twice, actually. And then support confirmed my subscription was still active. I'm pretty done with it at this point.

5 years ago

Remove your default payment method and you won't get auto billed again.

5 years ago

AMAZING BUNDLE!

5 years ago

And I beat She Remembered Caterpillars. Great puzzle game, story was a bit eh.
So that's two games down, so far so good.
... plan on playing Dandara, Steel Rats, Mutant Year Zero and even giving Absolver a shot.

5 years ago

I suppose the second game that you have played is minit so if thats the case do you think its worth a shot? It seems innovative and thats a plus for me tastes.

5 years ago

yep, it's fun. The whole minute factor makes it so you're always thinking about what to do, explore, unlock next.

5 years ago

Then thats the next game that i will play, Thank you.

5 years ago

Dandara is a cool game, at least it was to me, but it can be rage inducing for some people XD
So I suggest giving Dandara the 1st try from that list :)

5 years ago

Thanks, it was between that and Steel Rats, so I'll take your advice :)

5 years ago

Absolver straight nope, Tannenberg nope, Steel Rats - Caterpillars are games I wouldn't have bought but I'm happy to try them. The remaining 4 were wishlisted/sought after. I'm very happy with how it turned out :)

5 years ago

FWIW I really liked the Caterpillars demo.

5 years ago

https://steamcommunity.com/games/1055540/announcements/detail/1590251069031553364

If you got this monthly, expect a steam key for their humble original game on release on July 30

4 years ago

4 years ago

nice ^^

4 years ago

Great :)
This original looks really nice :3

4 years ago

Heads-Up Again: "A Short Hike" Steam key is available today to those who bought this monthly bundle.

4 years ago

Thanks! :)

4 years ago

Very nice, thank you! :D

4 years ago

Thank you, HB should send email or something about those :)

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

A Short Hike: "Keys are temporarily exhausted for this product"
Anyone else with the same issue?

4 years ago

Yeah same issue

4 years ago

Same.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

4 years ago

In HB this sometimes happens when they aren't prepared for the volume of sales, they usually give you the key after a few days or a week

4 years ago

how they aren't prepared for the volume of sales when they already have them sold?

4 years ago

Dont know if they keep a stock for the people who already bought the game or if it is a common stock where they have keys for the people who already bought the game in monthly and those who are buying now
Maybe the keys arent associated to your account before you ask to reveal the key

4 years ago

I don't know... but seems irresponsible keep anything less than #monthlies + 1...

4 years ago

Maybe the keys arent associated to your account before you ask to reveal the key

Indeed they are not. Only when you click reveal key you are assigned a specific key. (Not sure about gift links though, if those are assigned when you create the link or when the other person uses it.)

Somebody here verified this a while ago when he tried to reveal a key for some Spider-Man game (probably Dimensions) that had been delisted from Steam earlier and Humble had already ran out of keys so they weren't able to offer a replacement and had to give him a refund.

4 years ago

More keys have been added!

4 years ago

You beat me to it.

4 years ago

;) the Dev just replied to my post saying he seeded more keys to HB, i refreshed the page and key was there already, that was fast!
Well, happy we still got a key, i need to try the game soon!

4 years ago

Searching through my game backlog, decided to try A Short Hike, and realised that I could only get DRM-free version. A Short Hike isn't available on Humble Store also. Does it mean that they'll never restock Steam keys or we have to wait until Dev has enough sales on Steam? A great game but I still want to add it into my Steam library. :D

4 years ago

They've done this with a good many of the humble originals. I missed out on getting Steam keys for some games and those are gone too. It's probably safe to assume that they won't be restocking them.

4 years ago

This post might explain things https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/WPSac09
The short version is Humble Originals are never guaranteed to get Steam keys, and when they do if they run out of keys chances are they will never restock, sorry.

4 years ago

Thanks for your information.

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.