ā˜ž Purchase the AUGUST 2018 Monthly Bundle! ā˜œ

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive A Hat in Time, The Escapists 2, and Conan Exiles with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF AUGUST(3rd AUGUST) for $12* to receive the AUGUST bundle

• Note: If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON JULY 27th, 2018
  • Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Also, it's too late to buy the July Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: āš ļø Region lock āš ļø

The Escapists 2

Sudden Strike 4

Sudden Strike 4 locks warning from HB

Forged Battalion

Forged Battalion region locks warning from HB

The Surge (SteamDB), Pathologic Classic HD (SteamDB), Kona (SteamDB) are all ROW keys. (confirmed)

Important! If you try to cancel the subscription and don't go through with the cancellation, you will get a $3 discount for your next monthly. source

If anyone tries this, please confirm.

Pay early and get: A Hat in Time, The Escapists 2, and Conan Exiles

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Bundled Retail Price
A Hat in Time 98% of 6816 reviews ā¤ šŸ† 0 $29.99
The Escapists 2 79% of 4214 reviews ā¤ šŸ† 0 $19.99
Conan Exiles 67% of 20015 reviews ā¤ šŸ† 0 $39.99
The Surge 73% of 2537 reviews ā¤ šŸ† 0 $39.99
Sudden Strike 4 72% of 2002 reviews ā¤ šŸ† 0 $49.99
Kona 84% of 1021 reviews - šŸ† 0 $14.99
Forged Battalion 82% of 416 reviews - - 0 $19.99
Pathologic Classic HD 85% of 678 reviews ā¤ šŸ† 1 $12.99
  • 10% store discount

Retail:

• $227.92

CV:

• 34.19 (?)

Humble original: Woten

"Somewhere on this island sits the legendary Tree of Life, upon whose mighty branches grows a golden fruit of AWESOME power!"
Woten is a short and sweet 2D puzzle-platformer infused with the spirit of discovery! Jump, climb and headbutt your way through a strange and puzzling landscape. You'll need to observe, predict and manipulate the behaviour of a menagerie of cute and curious creatures if you hope to carve a path across the island. Can you unearth the secrets of the mysterious Fossil Range?

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 3rd AUGUST!

Thanks to luckz for the poll!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

This is the expensive subscription train, and you need a golden ticket to ride. Got one?

View Results
It's that time of the month again - I just stay subscribed, and some day my games will unlock. Yawn.
I'm buying a ticket for the Monthly train, and the Humble Conductor shall offer me a nice ride. Choo-choo!
The floppy genitals in Conan Exiles are a truly revolting sight. I'm pausing, and they better find something better next month.
I might be a Bundle Tycoon, but these unlocks aren't enough to make me buy in.
I'm on the fence (they have fences so people don't get run over by trains!), perhaps further unlocks will appear to make my decision easier.
I already rode on the initially revealed tracks, aren't these supposed to be exclusive & unbundled?
Didn't buy before launch, now it's August and I'm filled with regret.
After the bundle with Elder Scrolls Online, I subscribed to that instead of the Monthly. Not in the market for even more games.

Great bundle already with those 3 games, even more to come... nice

5 years ago

Those are some nice unlocks indeed! :O

A pity about the region locked game especially for giveaway winners and SG support as about halve of the Escapists 2 giveaways don't have a warning or giveaway region restriction that they are not redeemable in Europe.

5 years ago

Hey Shakti, add this to the OP

The humble key for "The Escapists 2" is region locked to ASIA. I purchased from India.

This sub has been activated in my account - https://steamdb.info/sub/199680/

And here are other proofs - https://imgur.com/a/Czsup7S

5 years ago*

I added a link to your post as the confirmation for what was already in the OP.

5 years ago

Wow, early unlocks I CARE for... it's been a while Humble. Much appreciated.

5 years ago

Pulled the trigger on unlocking early. Hope the bundle turns out good

5 years ago

Wow a Hat in Time, it's really tempting but I swear I have to stop buying games, I have to finihs many of them already.

5 years ago

Me (EU) and my Steam friend (NL) got different region locks on Escapists 2, am confused, both should be RoW or am wrong?

i see:

AL
AM
AR
BD
BO
BR
BT
BY
CL
CN
CO
CR
CU
DO
EC
GE
GF
GT
GY
HK
HN
ID
IN
JP
KG
KP
KR
KZ
LA
LK
MD
MK
MM
MN
MO
MX
MY
NI
NP
PA
PE
PH
PK
PR
PY
RS
RU
SG
SR
SV
TH
TJ
TM
TR
TW
UA
UY
UZ
VE
VN
5 years ago*

I assume that this is just the warning when creating a gift link? But what Humble Bundle says there is usually not according to the SteamDB region locks - which are the correct ones, since those are the real region locks depending on your key.
Basically it should be interpreted as "for these countries we give out region locked keys", but that doesn't mean that your key won't activate there; if it's ROW, it will activate in those countries too obviously, but Humble doesn't like to tell you that it's ROW.

If you are from EU, you should get a ROW key, regardless of what Humble Bundle says there. Your friend (NL = Netherlands = EU?) should also get a ROW key.

If you have 2 different sub ids, then I'd be really curious to know which.
If both keys are already activated, I am happy to sort this out for you, if you paste here the keys (or you can also add me on Steam).

5 years ago*

This is exactly the info I was looking for. You are a blessing.

5 years ago

Really happy with this one. A Hat in Time was near the top of my wishlist, and I traded Conan for Dead Cells which was #4.

5 years ago

No idea how you managed to trade Conan for Dead Cells, but congrats! :O

5 years ago

Price of Conan on grey market site is decent, and maybe buyer got Dead Cells from Chrono.gg coin promotion. Really don't know, but got trade done 20 minutes after posting on steamtrades and couldn't been happier, especially since Dead Cells price got bumped to $25.

5 years ago

Wow, that is a good trade. Congrats!

5 years ago

HELLO SHAKTI

I bought a copy using VPN in US, and the escapists 2 have the following list where it'll NOT WORK, as given by HUMBLE.

AL AM AR BD BO BR BT BY CL CN CO CR CU DO EC GE GF GT GY HK HN ID IN JP KG KP KR KZ LA LK MD MK MM MN MO MX MY NI NP PA PE PH PK PR PY RS RU SG SR SV TH TJ TM TR TW UA UY UZ VE VN

5 years ago

Hey there, thank you for this info.
Have you tried activating the key somewhere in those countries and it didn't work? Or is Humble Bundle trolling again?
Check my answer to a similar region lock post, for more details.

5 years ago

Well I've already activated the ASIA key and therefore cannot activate another.

5 years ago

"Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!" still works? Is the link still on the website?

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

A friend asked me this question and I was not sure for the current month (I know it was there last month). Thank you for your answer.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000170207-Humble-Monthly-Referral-program

This bonus is only applicable to BRAND NEW subscribers. If they've been subscribed in the past, no credit will be applied.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Of course, if you don't care about getting the bundles on your main account and instead wanted to subscribe for the first time on an account newly created for your family member / romantic-partner (and trust them to pass on the games you're interested in), then the credit would apply.

5 years ago*

Do be careful using this method. If they catch you referring yourself, your entire account would be suspended.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

I hope that this significantly increased interest in this monthly means for HB that good quality games make bundles sell.

5 years ago

This is an amazing set of early unlocks. A Hat in Time has been on my wishlist for a while, and Conan is incredibly popular even if it isn't my thing. Well done for once, IGN. I might even hope that the reveals are good too.

5 years ago

im trying to buy this monthly, but humblebundle won't let me do "add card"

even on settings, if I click "add card" nothing happens, but if i click on add paypal, it directs me to paypal site..

help pls..

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

5 years ago

Are you trying to use a prepaid (or potentially also virtual) credit card?
Because those are not eligible to purchase Monthlies.
Humble Support: My Prepaid/Gift Card Won't Work

Please note that we unfortunately do not accept prepaid cards for the Monthly subscription at this time. You are welcome to use other payment options should those be available to you!

They might work for a one month purchase though since I'm not entirely sure that counts as a subscription.

5 years ago

thanks for the infos.. i used another web browser and it worked...

BUT you can do just one month? how?

5 years ago

BUT you can do just one month? how?

If I remember correctly when you purchase the Bundle pick the 1 month plan and after you have completed the purchase go to Settings and in the first section Humble Monthly cancel your subscription.

5 years ago

Don't forget to pause for a month (and check anyway if you paused) if you are not interested by this Monthly, as the billing date is tomorrow.
Too many "Damn, I forgot to pause" every month :/

5 years ago

Also there is a bug (if you can call it "bug") that unpauses at this dates, if you paused it after the new month starts.

5 years ago

I read a few "I paused but I got charged anyway, they unpaused me and took my money !"
For me, it unpauses at the billing day indeed, but that's normal as you pause only for a month. I've never got charged when I paused earlier in the month.

For me, it's like that :
Billing day, at billing moment :
Not paused ? Get charged, stay unpaused for the next month.
Paused ? Not charged, but get unpaused for the next month (and being "unpaused" during the last week of the Monthly won't get your charged, the billing day is now behind).

But again, I read a few cases of people charged when they swear they paused the current Monthly. Bug ? Are they wrong ?

5 years ago*

Indeed, it happened to me too. Paused after the new early unlocks, didn't liked it/them, so paused the month. To double check (as I tend to do on almost any transaction) if it continued paused on the billing day, and it was unpaused.
I don't know if it's intentionally or a bug, but that's really shit, because if you ask for a refund, they'll give it to you, but will tell you "only this time".

5 years ago

If you buy a lot on the Humble Store and/or use Humble Trove (do people really use that ?), it's indeed a big case once the first "almost garanteed" refund is used. You then have to choose between the 10% off and the "Damn, this time I'll get charged for good if I get unwillingly charged again".
If the 10% off and/or the Trove is not important to you, and that's what I'll do if this issue happens to me, I'll just close my subscription for good. I'll just have to reactivate it for a wished Monthly, then I'll close the subscription again.
But of course, that's doable for a month-to-month plan, not for a X months plan.

5 years ago

People need to learn to pull their payment details from Humble.

If it's a credit then I can't say anything else.

5 years ago

Even better is to never subscribe - I just buy a gift subscription and give it to myself

5 years ago

Do you get the 10% store discount and Trove access that way?

5 years ago

I haven't tried. (1) I don't buy from the store, and (2) there's nothing in trove that I want that I don't also have in steam

5 years ago

The 10% store discount and Trove access only comes with an active subscription so no, you don't get any of that that way.

5 years ago

Do we know at what time are they gonna charge and give me early unlocks? :D

5 years ago

I have no idea about the exact moment of the billing. It's maybe chaotic, with all the countries and means of payment, some might get charged hours after the others. Though I really don't know, I was never charged at the billing date.
If you're in a hurry to get the early unlocks and can't wait a few minutes/hours, you can pay the Monthly manually and get them now.

5 years ago

According to last monthly, this may be the correct total value.

View attached image.
5 years ago

Thanks for the heads up !

5 years ago

227 bucks , the 3 early games included in this value ?

5 years ago

Yes 3 early unclocks are included. Last time that was the overall value

5 years ago

Thank you for the info, this is good to know!

5 years ago

Oh, interesting. There goes the unbundled status this month :3

5 years ago

Good news / Bad news I guess
Great if the games are good. Bad if it's another bunch of DLC and dead multiplayer games and we can't even get some CV out of it. But then the price tag was worth it just for the unlock imo so...

5 years ago

So, $137.95 for the rest.

5 years ago

Ended up accurate.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

5 years ago

What? O.o

5 years ago

Dude, it's Humble, not uncle.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

5 years ago

Soooo... who forgot to cancel their Monthly this time? xD

5 years ago

I finally cancelled it on time after forgetting it for 3 straight months.

5 years ago

Not this time, paid early to get A Hat in Time and gave away Conan and Escapists 2.
I hope the reveals are good now that it looks like I won't get full CV for any of it šŸ˜„šŸ˜…šŸ˜’šŸ˜“šŸ˜¢

5 years ago

A hat in Time was really worth it, Keys for that game alone are still at $15 or so :]

5 years ago*

Deleted

5 years ago

Sorry, typing error ):

5 years ago

I did T-T
Too busy with work this month...

5 years ago

me :'(

5 years ago

Not only I've forgotten to cancel it, but I also did it second time in a row. I'm only 33, it's a bit too early for senile demenia, right? :(

5 years ago

I couldn't make up my mind and ended up just letting the deadline pass.

5 years ago

So after cancelling 2 months ago, humble decided to reactivate my sub? WTF and a mate gave me hat in time too. Sigh, maybe I can trade with sumone for games I missed prior month or something.

5 years ago

I can be that someone - I have sack of gems or PayPal (up to you)

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

You probably never ended your sub and only clicked pause-a-month instead.

5 years ago

Definitely cancelled, I was in the humble store just the other day and it said sub to monthly to get 10% off this purchase. And i didnt do anything last month to skip it either.

5 years ago

Hopefully they will, because mm ate owns ALOT of games and will probably will have majority of the games anyway.

EDIT: im actually quite confused now, email says i paused o nthe 26th of the 5th, then unpasued on the 11th of the 7th.

If I had only paused wouldnt it have unpaused in june?

5 years ago

You can pause several month in a row, maybe at one point you paused for a second month? That's only a guess though, no idea.
The "sub to monthly to get 10%" message also appears when you're on pause, because you don't have any of the sub perks while being paused. They just treat you like a non-sub account for that time period.

5 years ago

If you have not revealed any keys you can try asking for a refund. They will probably allow it as the rest of the monthly hasn't unlocked yet.

5 years ago

Damn, you're helpful.

5 years ago

View attached image.
5 years ago

Helpful cat is helpful.

5 years ago

I've been enjoying the heck out of last month's unlock Shiness so I'm hopeful about August. Especially since A Hat in Time has been on my wishlist for so long!

5 years ago

A Hat in Time has been tempting but so far cannot afford to spend more on games.

5 years ago

If you buy a yearly from today to August 3, you get $20 wallet cred. ... in case anyone wants to do that :P

5 years ago

Thanks for the heads up. been waiting for this promo.

5 years ago

Everyone be careful as if you have active plan already, default option it to buy it as a gift link. But as far I see if you choose "Change Your Subscription Plan" you can buy it as a next yearly plan after current subscription will end.

5 years ago*

Yes that's what I did, upgrade the plan to 12 months sub.

5 years ago

Happy cake day! :)

5 years ago

I just bought 12 months subscription few days ago... I have asked their support, if iā€™m also getting the credit, hopefully i am... :-)

5 years ago

Am I missing something or there's no "-10% off for a new subscribers" discount anymore?

5 years ago

You mean about a coupon that you used to get when buying weekly bundles. It has been gone for so long. Last time I got one was more then 1 and a half years ago I think, or even more.

P.S. Just checked last time I got one was in January of 2017.

5 years ago

Weird, I swear I bought previous month Monthly from the new account and it was at 10.80$ pricetag without buying any additional bundles, but it's not working now.

5 years ago

The coupon is still available for new subscribers that purchase a weekly bundle

5 years ago

I don't see coupon included in the weekly bundle on bundle page, are you sure?

5 years ago

I am pretty sure since a friend of mine bought the T1 a couple of days ago and received the coupon

5 years ago

i buy monthly with sweden vpn - and have problem to activate game in poland
im contact with HB (still waiting) and team17 - they said i must contact with retailer

5 years ago

why are you using a VPN to buy it?

5 years ago

lol

5 years ago

So uhh what region is your key then? Are you sure it was Sweden and not, say, Antarctica or Swaziland?

5 years ago

support help and repair this

5 years ago

Why do I get a feeling "This is the Police 2" is going to be in this

5 years ago

never!

5 years ago

Maybe in 10-12 months.