Yogscast Jingle Jam 2016

On the next day of Jingle Jam, my bundle gave to me... The Yogscast Jingle Jam is back, and as always, all proceeds go to charity. You give funds to excellent causes, and we give fun to you in the form of games!

View Yogscast' live stream on his twitch channel here!

Previous Yogscast bundle: 2015

Important notes:

• New games EVERY DAY: "We are revealing more games every day! Buy once and get all the games."
  • Limited availabilty: "Purchase soon, we are only selling about 50,000 of these special bundles!" It's 50.000 of the $30 bundles, and it may be more. Read more here!
  • Sold out: Some games are now partially or entirely sold out!! Dates: 19th, 23rd, 30th &, 31st!
  • Value: $650 worth of awesome stuff. Also it will be 50+ games! (Source from Reddit)
  • 100% goes to charity: Choose where the money goes between six charities: Mental Health Foundation, Cancer Research UK, Whale and Dolphin Conservation, Special Effect, GamesAid, and ILGA (via the Tides Foundation).

Contribute $5 (about €4.70) or more to get DATLOF and a shout-out from Yogscast

• "DATLOF is a download, "Print & Play", card game. (3-5 players)

Contribute $30 (about €28.21) or more to get these games... and more added EVERY DAY in December!

GAME RATINGS CARDS BUNDLED RETAIL PRICE DATE ADDED
Kholat 71% of 1,357 Reviews 2 $19.99 December 1st
GUILTY GEAR XX ACCENT CORE PLUS R 91% of 436 Reviews 0 $14.99 December 1st
BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien 92% of 2,619 Reviews 2 $14.99 December 1st
Psychonauts 95% of 5,768 Reviews 6 $9.99 December 1st
Back to Bed 78% of 380 Reviews 5 $5.99 December 1st
Goat Simulator 89% of 45,185 Reviews 0 $9.99 December 2nd
Shadwen 75% of 287 Reviews 0 $16.99 December 3rd
Neverwinter Enthusiast Pack + Humble Bundle exclusive in-game title 78% of 18,743 Reviews - ? Base game is F2P December 3rd
Choplifter HD 86% of 161 Reviews - 0 $9.99 December 4th
Guns of Icarus Online 94% of 11,652 Reviews 7 $9.99 December 5th
Guns of Icarus Online Costume Pack (DLC) 87% of 8 Reviews (Base game has cards) 0 $4.99 December 5th
Guns of Icarus Online Soundtrack (DLC) - (Base game has cards) 0 $4.99 December 5th
Toy Odyssey: The Lost and Found 82% of 101 Reviews 0 $14.99 December 5th
Frog Climbers 100% of 27 Reviews 0 $6.99 December 6th
Not The Robots 81% of 500 Reviews 8 $9.99 December 7th
Robocraft Jingle Jam Pack (DLC) 73% of 76,359 Reviews 0 Base game is F2P December 7th
Oozi: Earth Adventure 86% of 486 Reviews 5 $4.99 December 8th
Dinocide 67% of 86 Reviews 1 $9.99 December 8th
King Arthur's Gold 84% of 3,200 Reviews - 8 $9.99 December 9th
Waddle Home (VR) 100% of 19 Reviews - 0 $9.99 December 10th
Blade & Soul: Yogscast Pack (DLC) ? - 0 Base game is F2P December 11th
Faeria Early Access Package (DLC) 85% of 1,706 Reviews - ? Base game is F2P December 12th
Saturday Morning RPG 81% of 404 Reviews 5 $6.99 December 13th
Rocket Riot 100% of 10 Reviews 0 $9.99 December 13th
Anomaly 2 83% of 448 Reviews 3 $14.99 December 14th
BiT Evolution 72% of 68 Reviews 2 $9.99 December 14th
Crusaders of the Lost Idols - Legendary Starter Pack (DLC) 100% of 2 Reviews 0 $29.99 December 15th
Gunpoint 97% of 9,038 Reviews 3 $9.99 December 15th
Syder Arcade 86% of 563 Reviews 8 $9.99 December 16th
Curses 'N Chaos 69% of 46 Reviews 0 $9.99 December 16th
Magicka 2 73% of 3,185 Reviews 1 $14.99 December 16th
Chronology 87% of 229 Reviews 4 $4.99 December 17th
Tales Across Time 89% of 19 Reviews 3 $2.99 December 17th
Deep Dungeons of Doom 85% of 314 Reviews 6 $4.99 December 18th
Shu 100% of 29 Reviews 0 $11.99 December 18th
Frozen Cortex 74% of 239 Reviews - 1 $24.99 December 19th
Guild Wars 2: Heroic Edition - - - Not on Steam December 19th
SteamWorld Dig 92% of 3,110 Reviews 3 $9.99 December 20th
Binary Domain Collection 86% of 3,714 Reviews - 2 $15.99 December 20th
Pressure 79% of 1,389 Reviews 8 $7.99 December 21st
Cosmonautica 57% of 757 Reviews 0 $14.99 December 21st
Dark Scavenger 87% of 134 Reviews 6 $4.99 December 22nd
Karma. Incarnation 1 90% of 107 Reviews 0 $0.99 December 22nd
Frozen Synapse 82% of 2,244 Reviews 4 $24.99 December 23rd
Eisenwald: Blood of November 69% of 62 Reviews 0 $8.99 December 24th
Guacamelee! Complete 94% of 951-4,680 Reviews & 0* $19.99 December 25th
Torchlight II 95% of 24,964 Reviews 3 $19.99 December 25th
Hue 95% of 113 Reviews - 2 $14.99 December 25th
The Bridge 88% of 2,329 Reviews 2 $9.99 December 26th
Overture 83% of 843 Reviews 3 $4.99 December 26th
Two Digits 81% of 185 Reviews 6 $1.99 December 27th
Multimirror 55% of 9 Reviews 0 $4.99 December 27th
Botanicula 97% of 2,477 Reviews - 4 $9.99 December 28th
Disc Jam (beta) - - - Not fully released yet December 28th
Gunmetal Arcadia Zero 92% of 28 Reviews - 1 $5.99 December 29th
Bohemian Killing - Original Soundtrack and Artbooks (DLC) - - 0 $4.99 December 29th
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare 84% of 48,296 Reviews 3 $24.99 December 30th
Battlerite DLC: YogYog Bear Mount (DLC) 92% of 15,267 Reviews - ? N/A December 30th
The Blue Flamingo 48% of 432 Reviews 4 $4.99 December 31st
Small Radios Big Televisions 79% of 24 Reviews * 0 $11.99 December 31st

Notes:

• *cards for Toy Odyssey is not yet live, but will be soon! Cards are live!
  • "Faeria Early Access Package" contains this! Also;

Any Steam account that has already purchased and applied a Faeria Early Access Bundle key cannot apply another.

• Both games in 'Guacamelee! Complete' have been bundled before separately!
  • The Bridge also includes a trial version of Tumblestone. Read devs words here!
  • *cards for Small Radios Big Televisions aren't fully live yet, but probably will be soon!

Other stuff:

• Team Fortress 2 Badges - Duncan's Kindhearted Kisser, Hannah's Altruistic Aspect, Sips' Selfless Simulacrum, and Sjin's Generous Guise

Retail: $585.47 (Steam titles)

Warning:

"Guns of Icarus Online", "Not The Robots", "Deep Dungeons of Doom", "Binary Domain", "Pressure" & "The Blue Flamingo" have previously been free! Giveaways CANNOT be created for those!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's an extension/UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!

This script enhances the charts by showing you which games you already own from the ones in it. If you own it, the row will be highlighted with a green color.

Thanks Fruitbean

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Buying this year's jingle jam?

View Results
Yes! I like what I see and to support charity as well! ^_^
Let's wait and see till more is revealed! :)
Maybe, will have to consider this one!
Nooo, waaay too expensive for my poor wallet! D:
Repeats and well.. I don't like what I don't have already so.

So this time (Faeria) it's completely free game ? I don't see any dlc or anything. This bundle is getting ... amusing.

7 years ago

Well as in all card games, you can play it for free and make slow progress but you can also buy card boosters and cosmetics with real money to speed things up. I am a free-to-play player and I must say though, that in Faeria you an get far easier without money to a (pretty) full collection than in Hearthstone or any other card game really, so it is worth trying really.

7 years ago*

Unlock for 12th December:

This is what the Early Access Package contains: http://steamcommunity.com/games/397060/announcements/detail/585862749613991717

7 years ago

To me it's garbage. Hopefully it's worth something for someone out there. Who knows, maybe someone is pretty happy about today's reveal (ahem... probably the one who added it to the bundle).

7 years ago

They are just waiting to give us the good stuff on Christmas, right? RIGHT? -_-

7 years ago

Minion Master without Premium DLC XD
or
Last Survivor

7 years ago

Christmas Adventure: Candy Storm
Edit: Release Date: 1 Apr, 2016

7 years ago

Wow. 1 April

7 years ago

Yeah, it's perfect for the bundle.

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

7 years ago

^^' hugs

7 years ago

Of course, they'll put some real expensive shizzle on 24th or 25th and 31st. 🤓

7 years ago

This appears to be identical to their normal (and since removed) Early Access Package.

20 Battle Chests
10 Pandora Coins
Exclusive Cosmetic: Raizeon Avatar
Exclusive Cosmetic: Orb of Valor

7 years ago

Strange. I already had that package, and when I tried to give away the key I got here, it said already used.

7 years ago

A pack for an early access F2P game.

1st April Bundle.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Having 1 or 2 poop per day doesn't change anything :/
And it's even more ridiculous when it's a "priceless game" (more DLC than game even..)

7 years ago

Hey, lots of people would love to have 2 poops a day. Some would be really happy with even one poop a day.

It really sounds like Adulthood sucks...

7 years ago

I wonder why I already have it. Strange... No clue where I got it from. 😅

7 years ago

So if you got early access pack before you cant activate this one? Thats weird. They gave away early access packs for free some time ago and now it is part of that bundle.

7 years ago

Have people forgotten that these scumbags scammed them back in 2014 when they stole nearly half a mil from Kickstarter backers?

Now they are trying to scam you out of shitty 50 cents (or free) re-bundled games for $30... People will never learn.

7 years ago*

At least this is a scam for charity (until proven otherwise), while the previous scam more was a scam for profitz?

7 years ago

Damnit, accidently redeemed the Faeria early access to a family member's account.

7 years ago

I already have it so if you want my key, it's yours. Just send me a friend request if you want it.

7 years ago

Thanks for the kind offer, Can't remember how, but found out i already had it myself too somehow.
I thought it would have been Humble Bundle exclusives but apparently that wasn't the case.

7 years ago

Some amount given away for free when EA just started. I got mine from that promotion.

7 years ago

Don't remind me about the other EA, Just had 2 calls with Ubisoft and EA helpdesks, been put a long time on hold and terrible music
trying to recover my uplay and origin accounts. :p

Thanks for the info though, was probably it.

7 years ago

Whatcha do with your accounts?

7 years ago

I tried origin a long time ago, and apparently i didn't liked it (never bought a game there, i was just very anti client like, i even believed all those evil stories they kept saying about steam and why i never tried it either till 2 1/2 year ago) and chosen to deactivate my acccount (which i forgot) but i had about 5 keys for it so i wanted to try it again, their password recovery worked fine but i still couldn't login, it never said anything about being deactivated which i found out when i called them, but they activated it back.

Uplay i wanted to try again because of that advent thing with Assasins Creed, password recovery didn't work at all, they were supposed to call me back, but never did, so i created another account because with them i was put on hold a very long time.

7 years ago*

Hi, If someone own "Blade & Soul: Yogscast Pack" and dont use it, I would glad to use it, tthank you!

7 years ago

heya, add me on steam if you still need it

7 years ago

added, thanks buddy

7 years ago

you're welcome, have fun :)

7 years ago

Unlock for 13th December:

7 years ago

Does anyone have that Blades & Soul: Yogscast Pack and doesn't know what to do with it? ^^ A friend of mine plays it regularly and would surely happy about it. Also: Is there any information on what's included in that Pack in the first place?

7 years ago

White Sandraider Outfit
Sheep Headgear
Hongmoon Hot Dragon Soup (x2)
Hongmoon Brilliant Viridian Key
Hongmoon Brilliant Cinderlands Key
Hongmoon Unsealing Charm (x10)
Hongmoon Key (x10)
Lucky Healing Tonic (x10)

No clue if that is Any good or not

7 years ago

Ah okay, thanks for that. And good question right there .. I got no clue either xD
Some consumables and prolly less interesting permanent stuff unless you like running around like a sheep lol
Anyways, my friend could surely use it in some way. So, whoever doesn't need it, message me or simply add me right away please :)

7 years ago

You can check the yogscast sub reddit , and ask around there tbh .

Saw a lot of people throwing away stuff they dont need from the bundle last couple days .

7 years ago

You can have mine, just add me in Steam if you still need it.
But only if you pass it to your friend

7 years ago

Since I quit the game at lvl 20, there would be no point in using it myself :P
Plus, I always keep an eye on bundles in case they contain some B&S stuff so I can get it for my friend as it's the only game he plays.
I added you.

7 years ago

Ah, just saw this, tried to add you but somehow Steam acted up... nice to see that you already found someone ;>.

7 years ago

Yeah, already got it from Mallorn^^
However, my friend would be glad to get another code (not sure though if you can redeem it more than once to your account?) since he's interested in that Sandraider outfit for another of his characters, but you rather might want to give it to someone who didn't get a code yet :)

7 years ago

Blade & Soul Yogscast Pack : 1G3FUS5FNYEZUK90KBKC

7 years ago

The "Let's fuck any other bundles" bundle.

7 years ago

Seems todays games are:

Source

I was hoping the 11bits studio game that they hinted as was gonna be ThisWarIsMine, since I seem to be the only person in the world who doesn't own it, but it is what it is.

7 years ago

was gonna be ThisWarIsMine

Yeah, no.

7 years ago

December 15 Crusaders of the Lost Idols dlc
December 17 Tales Across Time
December 23 Frozen Synapse
December 24 Eisenwald: Blood of November
December 25 can't remember but can check when they upload dec.14 Turps stream on yogslive

Source - livestream (all I got to clip)

Edit: December 25 - Guacamelee, Torchlight 2, Hue

Source

7 years ago*

Really niiice --' just bad games again

7 years ago

Wtf, free games with basically worthless dlcses and Frozen Synapse has been so cheap that I think I got it for free in the first place. Oh man, this is just a pure YogScam, first and last bundle from them, that's for sure. 500$ RRP, more like 300$ if they start giving away good games.

7 years ago

still, they can make the bundle worthy if they release couple unbundled titles, or atleast one AAA . Ofcourse, chances are slim :\

7 years ago

I believed they'd give away some really good games on 24th/25th and on 31st, but now that I saw Carnehil's list, I don't believe in miracles anymore. They just made a really bad bundle for 30€. Only game I'd say is worthy of something is Shadwen, but that's it.

7 years ago

I still hope . .. . . but . . . . . . :(

7 years ago

I'm hoping that there is still some truth behind the "big box" speculation in regard to the gift representations for each day. The ones opened so far were on the 10th and 14th (I think?). The 10th was a VR game and the 14th had Anomaly 2. The reveals on these days may not be the AAA titles we want, but could be something special/unexpected (like the VR game), or a game from a well-known publisher, though not exactly the game most people were thinking of and/or wanted from said publisher; I was hoping for "This War of Mine," but Anomaly 2 is good too.

The 16th is another "big box" day, and it wasn't hinted at in the streams yet, was it? I want to see what that box is before I start laughing (i.e. crying) myself to sleep at night.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

There was speculation on Reddit that there was a correlation between the gift pictures and the unlocks for that day. After the unlock on the 10th I think the majority of people moved away from that theory. I sort of lost faith in it too, but still pretending as if it isn't completely bat shit random is sort of fun, heh.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

We need less entitled brats like you in this world. Good riddance!

7 years ago

Oh yea, when was the last time you donated blood? Oh what's that? Never? Mm hmm... Entitled brats my ass.

7 years ago

I don't like needles, let alone blood being sucked out of me. What do you get for donating blood anyway? A sticker and a snack? For 30 lousy dollars you're getting a fuck ton of games.

7 years ago

"What do you get for donating blood anyway" <- fine example of an entitled brat.

I don't like needles or having blood being sucked out of me, yet I donate every two months. Just for knowing that you and others doing so saves lives every day.

7 years ago

More power to you then. But my point is you're getting a whole lot of games for $30 but this guy is complaining about the quality of games. It seems these days everyone is doing the same when a bundle doesn't include some AAAs for $5.

7 years ago

Should be seen as getting something for charity, of course, but the brutal truth is that many people will just see it as another bundle, and based on what's been revealed so far, it doesn't come anywhere close to being value for 30$ (in bundle context, of course).

7 years ago

7 years ago

lol you're talking about what you're getting when donating blood? How pathetic can you be, yet you're preaching about him being entitled brat for whining about 30 USD bundle?

Your logic is so twisted I can't even comprehend it.

7 years ago

Makes sense, guess I should have worded it differently. Obviously when you donate blood, food, clothing and so on you're doing it out of the kindness of your heart or whatever and shouldn't expect anything in return. What I was trying to say is that this bundle is different than the typical bundle. There's a bigger emphasis on "for charity". I've watched the stream every year since the honey drive but this is the first year I donate (knowing I own 95% of the games) and i'm perfectly fine with it.

7 years ago

Now THAT would have been a much fairer argument, and I can agree fully.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Yeah, I should probably take a shower.

7 years ago

I find https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_who_have_sex_with_men_blood_donor_controversy too disgusting to approve of donating blood. I'd say it's about as bad as the value of this bundle. ᘳ⚆ꔢ⚆ᘰ

7 years ago

The bundle is not bad or a scam, it's exactly what it was discribed:

The Yogscast Jingle Jam is back, and as always, all proceeds go to charity. You give funds to excellent causes, and we give fun to you in the form of games!

It was described as that from day 1, really have no clue why people still complain about it...

7 years ago

Someone on Reddit posted that Gunpoint will also be included in tomorrow's drop, and that the Crusader of the Lost Idols DLC is the $29.99 Legendary Starter Pack.

7 years ago

None of them looks worthy to me. Also another DLC for a F2P game. It should have been called Yogscast F2P DLC bundle.

7 years ago

The unlock on the Christmas day seems to be really nice. There's no telling what the other days may contain though.

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

7 years ago

Since they said they have about 50,000 keys available for the games and there are now over 56,000 bundles sold and growing, I'm curious what would happen in the case that they reveal a game and don't have enough keys to give to all the people who bought the bundle. Would only the first 50k buyers get their keys?

7 years ago

They said they will try to get 75k keys or so, not even sure what they are doing at first it was limited to 50k and 650$ worth of value, now it's 500$ and probably 75k, and we don't know if we reach that point they'll probably get more.
Still some info would be useful i guess

7 years ago

As long as the bundle page has no notice about future buyers getting fewer games, you get all games if you buy before such an imaginary point in time.

7 years ago

Well that makes sense, thanks.
I think I could've thought of that myself if I actually tried a bit. Good thing we have the internet and the ability to ask others before thinking for ourselves, haha. =)

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Well, to be honest, Guilty Gear and Shadwen are looking good.

7 years ago

Every single game in the bundle is a good game for its genre and type. The only ones I'd consider to be downright bad is Saturday Morning RPG and maybe Dinocide. The worst inclusions are the games that were good when they were alive, but are pretty pointless to include now that the multiplayer scene for them has been dead for years (Guns of Icarus and King Arthur's Gold).

People are whining because they wanted more "AAA" cutscene watching simulators.

7 years ago

I'm glad you find them all as being good games. I'm not.

Leaving aside the charity aspect, to me, at this moment, this bundle is not worth the price, considering I got Doom, Mafia III, Just Cause 3 and Fallout 4 for less than 40 euro, yet all these F2P DLC packs and not interesting games (again, to me) come with a price tag of at least €28.18. Hopefully they'll also add some good games in there at least to make up for their lie of having over $650 value in the bundle and for their bait and switch strategy. If I didn't play a game I was already free to play it from the start, why the heck would I pay now in order to play it? Anyway, to each, his own.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

I've had a cunning idea.

Instead of feeling disappointed about f2p unlocks, I decided to get ahead of the game. Armed with the hint that Crusaders of the Lost Idol could be one of the doors yet to be opened, I started playing it today, during my lunch break. And it's quite enjoyable.

So. If it is one of the yogscast bundle games, excellent. Dlc for a game I play! And if it's not, no harm done. It's a free game so I'm not out any cash, and I am actually enjoying it anyway.

7 years ago

It was.

7 years ago

Gunpoint and Crusaders of the Lost Idols Legendary Starter Pack added. More repeats for me.

7 years ago*

Deleted

7 years ago

wow crusaders of the lost idols: Legendary starter pack, not bad, i play it very often and i like it with more than 2000 hours. it is worth 25€, i dont really need it anymore but why not its a little bonus.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Good job making that post. Can't have anyone enjoying themselves in here.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

crusaders of the lost idols isnt a pay to win game, you cant win there :D it is just an idle /incremental game like clicker heroes without guild war or anything like that;
and it isnt really a dlc its just some items like chests etc to make the start easier, thats why i dont really need it, i play it more than 1,5 years yet, so i left the starting area a while ago :D But its ok for free, why not gives some enchantmentpoints and crusaders dps all 60% items :D

7 years ago

That Crusaders dlc looks great, but, not $30 great :( Hope it's in a $1 bundle some day :p

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

yeah, I play that game a lot, so I'd definitely get use out of the dlc

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

commented on your thread

7 years ago

Anyone activate the Crusaders DLC yet? Want to know if it trips card drops like some DLCs do (doubt it in this case, but still curious).

7 years ago

i doubt they drop ...i got the cheapest dlc(when it had giveaway) and got no card drops

7 years ago

Gunpoint looks really neat. Looks similar to Ronin in a way. Had wanted it for a long time now tho i'll wait till it goes on sale in steam or appear another bundle to grab it.

7 years ago

It is a great game. But i already have it. Do you want to trade it for something so just talk to me.

7 years ago

Gunpoint is more of a puzzle as you can mess with the wiring, but I personally enjoyed it FAAR more than Ronin. Less random, less wall-clipping, more thinking, and while I haven't tried them, there are a lot of user made levels as there's workshop support. I really do recommend getting it from a trade or on sale, as that was the game that inspired Ronin you compared to :)

7 years ago

Crusaders of the Lost Idols Legendary Starter Pack cannot giveaway?

7 years ago

+1 was coming here to investigate the same thing. It's weird, the DLC hasnt been free (to my knowledge, not that I've really looked) and it has its own store page. It should be eligible to create giveaways.

7 years ago

I have a suspicion that it was removed because of the free keys that were given away for the Epic Starter Pack, and people were creating giveaways for the wrong DLC so SG decided to remove all of them:

https://gleam.io/rorVz/crusaders-of-the-lost-idols-epic-starter-pack-10000-steam-keys

7 years ago

That makes sense. Hopefully they'll modify but if not, so it goes. Thanks for the idea!

7 years ago

7 years ago

Awesome, thank you! :) Much better day for this bundle!

7 years ago

The best since Shadwen.

7 years ago

OKay, so I was really angry at this bundle but now it's about to get better. It started okay with Goat Simulator, Shadwen, and Kholat then it got seriously bad with all the free games and lame cheap games. But I wanted to buy Gunpoint and Magicka 1 or 2 for a while and adding to that that this will contain other wanted games such as Guacamelee and Torchlight I'll cool down and start to like this again.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

First day when I see something I like since the start of the bundle. Syder Arcade looks nice and Magicka 2 was on my list for a while. Curses 'N Chaos looks crappy as hell. Hopefully things go better from now on.

7 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.