Yogscast Jingle Jam 2016

On the next day of Jingle Jam, my bundle gave to me... The Yogscast Jingle Jam is back, and as always, all proceeds go to charity. You give funds to excellent causes, and we give fun to you in the form of games!

View Yogscast' live stream on his twitch channel here!

Previous Yogscast bundle: 2015

Important notes:

• New games EVERY DAY: "We are revealing more games every day! Buy once and get all the games."
  • Limited availabilty: "Purchase soon, we are only selling about 50,000 of these special bundles!" It's 50.000 of the $30 bundles, and it may be more. Read more here!
  • Sold out: Some games are now partially or entirely sold out!! Dates: 19th, 23rd, 30th &, 31st!
  • Value: $650 worth of awesome stuff. Also it will be 50+ games! (Source from Reddit)
  • 100% goes to charity: Choose where the money goes between six charities: Mental Health Foundation, Cancer Research UK, Whale and Dolphin Conservation, Special Effect, GamesAid, and ILGA (via the Tides Foundation).

Contribute $5 (about €4.70) or more to get DATLOF and a shout-out from Yogscast

• "DATLOF is a download, "Print & Play", card game. (3-5 players)

Contribute $30 (about €28.21) or more to get these games... and more added EVERY DAY in December!

GAME RATINGS CARDS BUNDLED RETAIL PRICE DATE ADDED
Kholat 71% of 1,357 Reviews 2 $19.99 December 1st
GUILTY GEAR XX ACCENT CORE PLUS R 91% of 436 Reviews 0 $14.99 December 1st
BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien 92% of 2,619 Reviews 2 $14.99 December 1st
Psychonauts 95% of 5,768 Reviews 6 $9.99 December 1st
Back to Bed 78% of 380 Reviews 5 $5.99 December 1st
Goat Simulator 89% of 45,185 Reviews 0 $9.99 December 2nd
Shadwen 75% of 287 Reviews 0 $16.99 December 3rd
Neverwinter Enthusiast Pack + Humble Bundle exclusive in-game title 78% of 18,743 Reviews - ? Base game is F2P December 3rd
Choplifter HD 86% of 161 Reviews - 0 $9.99 December 4th
Guns of Icarus Online 94% of 11,652 Reviews 7 $9.99 December 5th
Guns of Icarus Online Costume Pack (DLC) 87% of 8 Reviews (Base game has cards) 0 $4.99 December 5th
Guns of Icarus Online Soundtrack (DLC) - (Base game has cards) 0 $4.99 December 5th
Toy Odyssey: The Lost and Found 82% of 101 Reviews 0 $14.99 December 5th
Frog Climbers 100% of 27 Reviews 0 $6.99 December 6th
Not The Robots 81% of 500 Reviews 8 $9.99 December 7th
Robocraft Jingle Jam Pack (DLC) 73% of 76,359 Reviews 0 Base game is F2P December 7th
Oozi: Earth Adventure 86% of 486 Reviews 5 $4.99 December 8th
Dinocide 67% of 86 Reviews 1 $9.99 December 8th
King Arthur's Gold 84% of 3,200 Reviews - 8 $9.99 December 9th
Waddle Home (VR) 100% of 19 Reviews - 0 $9.99 December 10th
Blade & Soul: Yogscast Pack (DLC) ? - 0 Base game is F2P December 11th
Faeria Early Access Package (DLC) 85% of 1,706 Reviews - ? Base game is F2P December 12th
Saturday Morning RPG 81% of 404 Reviews 5 $6.99 December 13th
Rocket Riot 100% of 10 Reviews 0 $9.99 December 13th
Anomaly 2 83% of 448 Reviews 3 $14.99 December 14th
BiT Evolution 72% of 68 Reviews 2 $9.99 December 14th
Crusaders of the Lost Idols - Legendary Starter Pack (DLC) 100% of 2 Reviews 0 $29.99 December 15th
Gunpoint 97% of 9,038 Reviews 3 $9.99 December 15th
Syder Arcade 86% of 563 Reviews 8 $9.99 December 16th
Curses 'N Chaos 69% of 46 Reviews 0 $9.99 December 16th
Magicka 2 73% of 3,185 Reviews 1 $14.99 December 16th
Chronology 87% of 229 Reviews 4 $4.99 December 17th
Tales Across Time 89% of 19 Reviews 3 $2.99 December 17th
Deep Dungeons of Doom 85% of 314 Reviews 6 $4.99 December 18th
Shu 100% of 29 Reviews 0 $11.99 December 18th
Frozen Cortex 74% of 239 Reviews - 1 $24.99 December 19th
Guild Wars 2: Heroic Edition - - - Not on Steam December 19th
SteamWorld Dig 92% of 3,110 Reviews 3 $9.99 December 20th
Binary Domain Collection 86% of 3,714 Reviews - 2 $15.99 December 20th
Pressure 79% of 1,389 Reviews 8 $7.99 December 21st
Cosmonautica 57% of 757 Reviews 0 $14.99 December 21st
Dark Scavenger 87% of 134 Reviews 6 $4.99 December 22nd
Karma. Incarnation 1 90% of 107 Reviews 0 $0.99 December 22nd
Frozen Synapse 82% of 2,244 Reviews 4 $24.99 December 23rd
Eisenwald: Blood of November 69% of 62 Reviews 0 $8.99 December 24th
Guacamelee! Complete 94% of 951-4,680 Reviews & 0* $19.99 December 25th
Torchlight II 95% of 24,964 Reviews 3 $19.99 December 25th
Hue 95% of 113 Reviews - 2 $14.99 December 25th
The Bridge 88% of 2,329 Reviews 2 $9.99 December 26th
Overture 83% of 843 Reviews 3 $4.99 December 26th
Two Digits 81% of 185 Reviews 6 $1.99 December 27th
Multimirror 55% of 9 Reviews 0 $4.99 December 27th
Botanicula 97% of 2,477 Reviews - 4 $9.99 December 28th
Disc Jam (beta) - - - Not fully released yet December 28th
Gunmetal Arcadia Zero 92% of 28 Reviews - 1 $5.99 December 29th
Bohemian Killing - Original Soundtrack and Artbooks (DLC) - - 0 $4.99 December 29th
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare 84% of 48,296 Reviews 3 $24.99 December 30th
Battlerite DLC: YogYog Bear Mount (DLC) 92% of 15,267 Reviews - ? N/A December 30th
The Blue Flamingo 48% of 432 Reviews 4 $4.99 December 31st
Small Radios Big Televisions 79% of 24 Reviews * 0 $11.99 December 31st

Notes:

• *cards for Toy Odyssey is not yet live, but will be soon! Cards are live!
  • "Faeria Early Access Package" contains this! Also;

Any Steam account that has already purchased and applied a Faeria Early Access Bundle key cannot apply another.

• Both games in 'Guacamelee! Complete' have been bundled before separately!
  • The Bridge also includes a trial version of Tumblestone. Read devs words here!
  • *cards for Small Radios Big Televisions aren't fully live yet, but probably will be soon!

Other stuff:

• Team Fortress 2 Badges - Duncan's Kindhearted Kisser, Hannah's Altruistic Aspect, Sips' Selfless Simulacrum, and Sjin's Generous Guise

Retail: $585.47 (Steam titles)

Warning:

"Guns of Icarus Online", "Not The Robots", "Deep Dungeons of Doom", "Binary Domain", "Pressure" & "The Blue Flamingo" have previously been free! Giveaways CANNOT be created for those!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's an extension/UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!

This script enhances the charts by showing you which games you already own from the ones in it. If you own it, the row will be highlighted with a green color.

Thanks Fruitbean

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Buying this year's jingle jam?

View Results
Yes! I like what I see and to support charity as well! ^_^
Let's wait and see till more is revealed! :)
Maybe, will have to consider this one!
Nooo, waaay too expensive for my poor wallet! D:
Repeats and well.. I don't like what I don't have already so.
Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

What Magicka 2 WHAT

I was definitely not expecting that. What a pleasant surprise :D

7 years ago

still not worth $30 tho... :(

7 years ago

Seeing yesterday's unlocks, I am pretty happy coming back to this thread. It was a pretty interesting week (a HUGE improvement over the previous one). Kudos to Yogscast, because the bundle is becoming a lot worthy. cheers

7 years ago

I'm a psychic and I see that today's games will suck. 😉

7 years ago

All right, I went ahead and got it. More GA's, coming right up.

7 years ago

My charity disappeared from hb and I was waiting for it to return before I bought this. Now, i see a bunch of stuff is out of stock for new purchases. That's dumb.

7 years ago

wtf a bunch of titles are already marked as sold out, and they are not even unlocked

this is getting interesting

7 years ago

I'm guessing those are part of the "50k keys limit", and their devs will not provide additional keys thus no keys for new customers.

Very curious now as to which games they could be; should be something good? I'm going to take a wild guess and say one of them is Rocket League just because Psyonix seem like awesome people.

7 years ago

That would be really good. I still dream about having alien isolation in there. Perfect xmas title.
But we also have to take into account that there are some marked as partially sold out .maybe that unlock consists of 2-3 games, and just one of those is sold out.
Whatever the case, my hype is back haha

7 years ago

King Arthur's Gold is also sold out. Also never get hyped for anything because you will be twice as disappointed.

7 years ago

Nice job fu**ing New customers.

7 years ago

The bundle has been on sale for 18 days and specifically said there were limited quantities.

7 years ago

Don't get butthurt. They specifically stated from the get-go that there were limited quantities.

7 years ago

The fact that they announced that some games would come in limited quantities does not in any way make this any less idiotic.

I mean, what the bloody hell, why wouldn't they put the limited games at the beginning of the bundle instead of making them unavailable before they are even announced? It makes no sense.

7 years ago

How does it make no sense?

This way people might "panic buy" the bundle because they hope something good will come after the 24th. Which means more sales for Yogscast. If you would release it early, people would prey on it, spam it until it's sold out, and then sales would wither down again because no one gives AF about free to play crap.

It makes a lot of sense.

7 years ago

Nobody will panic buy when they know that they won't be getting 5 games that other people already got. If you would release it early, people who like those games will buy the bundle and those who don't will wait and buy it eventually when more stuff is revealed and won't mind the games they are missing on as much because they weren't interested in them in the first place.

Sales will wither down now because people who have waited are a lot less likely to buy it since they are getting less and there are fewer new reveals to convince them.

7 years ago

First people complain that the bundle isn't good enough. Then later they complain that the quantities are limited now that they are interested in buying in. You just can't win with some people O_o

7 years ago

I'll never be interested in this bundle, but you can't really say you don't get them.
There's a lot of people who's just waiting to see if the bundle's worth it. Probably 90% of users (included myself) didn't even read the "limited availabilty" label up there. I'm going to dare and say it's a 99%, as humble bundles never worked this way.
Now, after so many users waited in vain, they say "oh, well, 1/6 games are sold out" without changing the price.

I mean, what would you do if you went to the grocery store, saw only expired food on the shelf and the manager told you "first come, first served, bitch"? You'd leave. And you would be right.

7 years ago

as humble bundles never worked this way.

This is not true. This is a special annual bundle and it has worked this way in years past as well. If people don't know then that is their fault for A) not being informed, and B) not reading in the first place

Also, your grocery store analogy is flawed. You are comparing apples to oranges as they say. Food is a fairly basic necessity of life, video games aren't. You can't assign anywhere near such a level of importance to them.

edit: meanwhile, what seems to be getting completely lost in this (with entitled people) is the fact that this is a 100% to charity bundle

7 years ago*

Once a year it's limited, while 11 months a year you don't even have to question about availability.
Of course, as everything, it's your fault if you didn't read in the first place, but you would assume a rare condition like that, that happens only once a year, was addressed somewhere in the description of the bundle or in a message somewhere other than a stupid little tag.

For the example, grocery does not work, but everything else works pretty fine.
Let's say it's a chocolate store with expired chocolate. Not a prime necessity, works.
Let's say it's a make up store with expired make ups. Not a prime necessity, works.
Let's say it's a toy store with damaged toys. Not a prime necessity, works.
It's not hard to be flexible enough to find an example, and... guess what? There are grocery stores that sell something other than food.
Actually, videogames with missing and unnecessary parts can be sold as well for a discounted price.
I wouldn't buy a physical copy of a game with a damaged box for full price, but as long as the disc is working I may buy the product for a discounted price.

Here, we can see a bundle with missing games being sold for full price. It's like buying a set of glasses knowing there will only be 5 instead of 6 and the price won't be discounted. You CAN do that, but at your loss.

7 years ago

Maybe they are different groups of people? :)

7 years ago

So, first apparently almost 25% of the bundle mysteriously vanishes ($650 dropped to $500), then some people are now told that sorry, you get partial bundles, because you didn't want to jump totally blindly into the well fast enough.
Charity or no charity, this really should be renamed Humble Bait and Switch Bundle.

7 years ago

25% vanished i agree, but the second part is not now, because they said it from the beginning that only 50k bundle buyers will get everything, thats not a new message, dont know what is hard to unterstand when they write only 50k bundles, be quick...

7 years ago

I don't see the 50k anywhere. It says limited availability, but no specifics whatsoever. Heck, they don't write a single word about limited quantities in the detailed description, even though it is updated every day with the title of the freshly-revealed games.
All other bundle sites display a very obvious counter when limited amounts are available, but Humble is notoriously infamous of never properly informing customers on actual limitations (like telling anyone a product in a bundle is region-locked).

7 years ago

At the date i bought it, first few hours after release, it clearly said on the main page only 50k 30$ bundles and you can read it, too, here on the site. But i dont look everyday at the shop page, maybe after reaching the 50k they had to change the description, because they got more keys for some offers up to 75k? and for some offers not.

7 years ago

the information was there. they removed it, because they got some more keys. if i recall correctly, they said from the beginning that they will mark unavailable games on the site for new buyers. that they still sell bundles with games now is just a bonus round. all good.

7 years ago

On the HumbleBundle site it still says 650$ - so where do those $500 come from?

7 years ago

650$ for me as well...

7 years ago

same for me too...

7 years ago

It was told on reddit by Yogscast, see Mille's initial post and the link in it.

7 years ago

redit dixit
The "redit quote" is: "more tan $500"

7 years ago

Well, more than 500$ includes more than 650$ ... HumbleBundle is bound to the value they give on their page, else anyone might ask for a refund.

7 years ago

The bundle never "dropped" from $650 to $500. The Humble page has said $650 the entire time. One reddit post extremely early on said "over $500". $650 is over $500. Nothing changed.

As for the partial bundles; they clearly communicated from day one that there was a 50K limit on some keys. They immediately posted on the bundle page when some of the keys ran out. There was no bait and switch.

7 years ago

People are never happy unless they have something to complain about. First, the bundle is crap and not worth buying, now how dare they stick to what they said and enforce the limited quantity of bundles, which shouldn't matter because the bundle is crap and no one wants to buy it, right?

How hard life is that paying $30 and the bundle isn't specifically catered to you and when you want to buy it.

7 years ago

On the other hand, when any other bundle site does something similar, like when Groupees dropped a promised game and put a 1-dollar coin in its place, people whipped out the pitchforks faster you could have said "tea party". It is not the first time I see that some company can do shit other companies are demanded to be publicly hanged for (coughbethesdacough), and it is getting a wee bit tiresome.

7 years ago

7 years ago

Sweet! A wishlist game.

7 years ago

i have to say, Shu looks pretty nice.

7 years ago

Yep. I was about to say it is surprisingly new for any bundle, then i saw that it has less than 1000 owners, only 120 people ever played and barely a tenth of that actually finished it, and nobody on the planet has touched it in the past two weeks according to SteamSpy.
I guess another example of "you cannot sell a game without proper marketing"?

7 years ago*

yeah, it's a shame. maybe it gets more visible now thanks to the bundle. and it's a really nice addition for us. :)

7 years ago

It also doesn't help that solid games are getting buried amongst the avalanche of trash from Greenlight and relegated to toil in obscurity as a result. It's like a sick twisted version of "Where's Waldo?". Good luck finding that motherfucker. And from the point of view of the developer, good luck getting noticed.

7 years ago*

Verily, albeit it is a problem plaguing the creative arts ever since civilisation exists. Not just nice games with actual effort are buried, with the creators hopelessly waiting for people to come and buy it; it can be said for anything, from books to films or any similar thing. Simply put, it is not the quality of the work that counts but the sum you slipped to the town crier to advertise it.

7 years ago

There's still plenty of people who will appreciate and enjoy it even if it's not hyped or played by thousands of people on a daily basis. Unfortunately, a lot of people only aim for the hyped stuff and everything that's basically thrown into their faces with major advertisement but rarely give smaller companies and indie developers a chance. Maybe they decided to take this opportunity to introduce their game to more people. Who knows. Personally, I like the style of the game and I like platformers and don't really care about numbers or ratings so I'm definitely going to check it out when I can. =)

7 years ago

I like the art style :)

7 years ago

I second that. It does look really nice. =)

7 years ago

A great surprise :)

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

They said that they'll probably have all games available before reaching 75 000, somewhere in their blog. But not sure if that means anything concrete and that'll readd these missing titles later. The bundle pretty decent so far, actually. Haven't expected that.

7 years ago

The last four days have been a great turnaround. Multiple games all four days with no F2P pack filler and some really solid titles (Gunpoint, Magicka 2, Shu).

I really like where this bundle is heading in terms of newer, never before bundled games. Shadwen, Toy Odyssey, Shu, and Hue (leaked for Christmas Day) are all first time bundled 2016 released games.

7 years ago

Im really wondering if Tremorgames will be ever add that bundle... I had Shu on my wishlist from long time.

7 years ago

No chance, probably. They either do cheap ones or charge extreme amounts for those from highly costing bundles or BTAs.

7 years ago

Meh, maybe they will even add it, but I doubt it i'll even be able to get it, since with good bundles they always put really few stocks and ALWAYS when I sleep.
And I have over 207k coins to use but nothing to buy... Waiting for the Winder Sale at this point...

7 years ago

207... Thousands... Of... Coins... Holy moly. Why not spend them on CS or TF keys then? You can resell those on Steam Market to buy games later.

7 years ago

I think Custom order is more cheap than buying those TF2/CSGO keys...

7 years ago

I doubt they are many games with good original cost/requested cost in coins ratio. Of course, you can get load of cheapies but what for? It's really more rational to just take the keys.

7 years ago

I use Custom order only with games on sales, not full price. <w<

7 years ago

They added some games in this moment.

7 years ago

It's possible. They added the Yogscast 2015 bundle and most of the games were reasonably priced. Shu will probably be rebundled eventually though. Same publisher/developer as Chip, which got bundled many times.

7 years ago

Shu will probably be rebundled eventually though.

Agreed. I'll be waiting.

7 years ago

AFAIK the bundle is limited to 1 per Account/IP what ever.... so it wont happen
u see that already on bundlestars tremor just add 5-7 copies of each game of those bundles
because probably just the admins buy 1 bundle with their accounts

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Didnt managed to get anything. As always. Im really starting to give up on getting anything cheap from Tremor.

7 years ago

Aw, I'd never heard of Shu and it looks quite nice. =) I'm wishlisting it, but no way I buy the bundle just for that (or at all, given the sketchiness around it). Maybe it'll go down in price during the winter sale. Glad it's being promoted at least!

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

I do want it! That being said, my trade list is on barter. Is that okay?

7 years ago

Never heard of Shu but looks nice.

7 years ago

if anyone wants to trade for shu tell me

7 years ago

Fuck all the haters, this bundle has turned around 100% the last few days.

7 years ago

Nope.

View attached image.
7 years ago

Frozen Cortex
SteamWorld Dig
Binary Domain
Guild Wars 2 Heroic Edition not available in my Region(((
and I have no keys for Steamworld and Domain yet((

7 years ago

I haven´t keys for both games too yet

7 years ago

same here

7 years ago

I have no keys for SteamWorld Dig and Binary Domain as well.

7 years ago

No key yet as well. And since I'm in Cambodia for holiday, HB removed my key for Guild Wars...(I live in europe normally)

I've sent a ticket.

7 years ago

Is Guild Wars unplayable outside of Europe?

7 years ago

No. Apparently guildwars 2 doesn't have any region restrictions as well when redeeming a key purchased from EU and activate on NA cause their account is region specific but can be played globally as far as im concerned.

7 years ago

Still, HB is not giving me a key....

7 years ago

Yeah, me neither. I send them a ticket for that and another pack that hasn't showed up on my account yet.

7 years ago

I wonder if Steamworld and Domain were supposed to be tomorrow and they messed up and revealed it today.

7 years ago

I wouldn't mind them revealing 4 games each day for the remaining days.

7 years ago

Makes sense, it seems unlikely they'd reveal 4 in one day anyway

7 years ago

Called it!

7 years ago

Same for me, no keys for Steamworld and Binary...

7 years ago

So "Guild Wars 2 Heroic Edition" is just few in-game items. Not very heroic. haha.

7 years ago

I only have the key of Frozen Cortex

7 years ago

Me too, no keys for Steamworld and Binary...

7 years ago

They removed them from the list, so probably a messed up from their side..

7 years ago

Guild Wars 2 says "redeem on ncsoft." It's not on Steam.

7 years ago*

Very surprised to see this in the bundle!

hmm it shows the Steam logo under the game on the bundle page...

edit: looks like GW2 isn't even available in the Steam store though

7 years ago*

Yes, the Steam logo is an error-- it should be the "key" logo.
Also, GW2 is free-to-play. It looks like the Heroic Edition gives three extras:

• 18 extra bag slots
  • 10 bonus XP potions
  • cosmetic armor skin
7 years ago

Had no idea it was free-to-play. I remember it being AAA-priced.

edit: the core game went F2P in Aug 2015 apparently

7 years ago*

It went F2P for base game when they released Heart of Thorns Expansion.

7 years ago

And F2P limited way too much player activity, it's more like a demo then a real F2P game.

7 years ago

Yeah, seems like it has tons of limits.

I guess these keys remove those locks, but don't give access to new content, so you have to pay full price if you wanna continue.

7 years ago

Yes, it seems like the free account restrictions are lifted, and we get some small "Heroic" upgrades. Given how critical the expansion seems to be to serious play, I guess this is essentially a trial on steroids.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Account

7 years ago

Take it from a player since launch. The expansion isn't as critical as it seems to be, at least not if you're creating a new account at this time. By the time a new player finished a full round in the core story, and thus hit Lv.80 and became eligible for any of the content available in the expansion, they would know by then if they wanted to continue playing and buy.

I will admit, the F2P limits which this key will remove are rather stifling, but with how pervasive gold seller bots are I can understand the reason.

7 years ago

4 games today. Why they curate that horrible second week is beyond me. I recommend steamworld dig 101%. One of my favorites games on steam! My hype is getting higher by the minute. Cheers

7 years ago

Yeah but no keys for Steamworld and Binary at the moment..

7 years ago

Also no keys here, opened a ticket with hb support

7 years ago

Keep us posted ^^

7 years ago

+1

7 years ago

Feedback from support. Games aren't supposed to be listed today, but tomorrow.

7 years ago

I also did not receive these 2 games and I signed up on 2 December, long before they sold out.

7 years ago

Don't think it's an issue with the selling out, since those games aren't listed as having sold out anyway. My guess is that those two games were actually supposed to be tomorrow's unlock but they screwed up somewhere with the bundle page.

7 years ago

i'm going to hold off on opening a ticket for this reason. also i already own both steamworld dig and binary domain so they'll just sit until i get around to giving them away.

7 years ago

Same here...

7 years ago

Binary Domain is great. Shame it will never get a sequel :/. It was a freebie though so adding it to this bundle doesn't add much value.

7 years ago

Still a good game to play or to offer.

7 years ago

no, free games are always terrible. even if mankind devided or WAtchdogs 2 will be offered for free they get instantly bad games. thats a fact

7 years ago

The issue is that many here already own it due to the freebie. Great game, and one that I really enjoyed but it lost most of its value by going for free.

7 years ago

For the record, it's the Binary Domain Collection, which includes the DLC, so that was not free.

7 years ago

The dlc is just for the mp, no? Not worth much in added value :/.

7 years ago

That's the main page just re-hidden Binary Domain and Steamword Dig

7 years ago

that took a while to change! guess they'll be back for real tomorrow.

7 years ago

Thanks for the update! I'm wondering what tomorrow's games will be 😇

7 years ago

It's frustrating. I saw Steamworld before I left work and my walk home was filled with mental images of playing it.

But tomorrow is my work's Christmas party, so I wont even get to play it then either :(

actual #firstworldproblems here, I know.

7 years ago

Makes more sense people say there weren't any steam keys for those two lol. Fixed it^^

7 years ago

I still do not have the key Guild Wars 2: Heroic Edition.

7 years ago

If it doesn't appear in your purchase page at all, then it must be region locked in your region.

7 years ago

Correct, check out https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/215289547
However strange that they don't hand out a key, even though you can't redeem it, you would have still been able to trade it.

7 years ago

Their decision to hide them back is laughable at best.

7 years ago

" lets just pretend that never happened"

7 years ago

It was just a teaser :)

7 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.