Announcement:

I am truly sad, but this will be my last Jigidi for now. The reason is simple: Too many people are using an autosolver script. It got worse every month and i tolerated it as long as possible, but this month i had 10 solvers it the first 10 min after updating this thread. I am really sorry for everyone who really solves the puzzles. I will think in the next days about what other kind of puzzle i can create every month or maybe I can keep it going with some additional rules.

Hi, same procedure as every month: One puzzle, one 7-games-long-train and maybe a bonus.

Puzzle (252 pieces)

Spoiler GAs: Half Past Fate, Streets of Fury EX, Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince, Pathologic 2, Road Redemption, Struggling, RimWorld

Bonus:

Spoiler GAs: Extreme Exorcism, Four Sided Fantasy, Fantasy Versus, EarthNight, Gift of Parthax, Quantum Replica, StarCrossed

Please inform me, if i messed up somewhere!

Enjoy and stay healthy!

Lvl 2+
Duration: Ends Mar 5th, 6:00 pm (GMT+1)

Old Puzzles just for fun:

January

Old Dungeon just for fun:
Boo's Dungeon

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Bump!
well I didn't know there was autosolver script...what a shame.

3 years ago

I was informed about it last november. It came out a little bit over a year ago. Now lots of people seem to use. So no point anymore to keep it secret. Currrently looking into it, if i can keep it going with some rules. The autosolver i know about only works, if you are not logged in. So there is some hope.

3 years ago

bunp!

3 years ago

Thank for bunping ;)

3 years ago

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP

3 years ago

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaanks!

3 years ago

Damn autosolvers... Sad to see the monthly Jigidi gone. Haven't won anything from your Jigidi puzzles, but it was good to wait for this time of each month.

3 years ago

Sad too. But maybe there is some hope and i can keep it going with a few rules and changes. Without the cheaters, win chance should be better ;)

3 years ago

Thanks for the potato <3

That's sad I didn't even know there were auto-solvers but it destroy all the fun for others.
I did solve my own jigidi last time, afraid I made it too hard for peolple to solve. The fact that some doesn't even bother is beyond me.

3 years ago*

The autosolver i know about came out a little bit over a year ago. I was informed about it november last year. Now that many people seem to use it, no point to keep it secret anymore.There were a few suspicious entries here and there but i could tolerate it. This year in January i had 100+entries more than the average and lots of very fast anonymous solvers in the first hour. Lugum has currently running a jigidi with 350 pieces and nearly mono-black. He had 10 anonymous solves within the first hour. So yeah it just got out of hand.

The autosolver i know about only works afaik, if you are not logged in. So there is maybe a little hope. One simple solution would be, that people are forced to login to partipate. Currently thinking about going this way: People have to be logged in and winners have to show a screenshot to prove it. But there might be scripts which even worked, when logged in or some other workarounds. Have to think about it.

3 years ago

I just came to thank you for that yummy and beautiful potato picture which made me horribly hungry =3. And for the train, but mostly the picture. Seriously. Thanks!

3 years ago

You are welcome, haven't eaten them in years, but somehow they got in my mind, when i was thinking about which potato dish i pick this month

3 years ago

This was my first Jigidi (I'm new here). It was really fun. So sad it is your last. Anyway, thanks for the Jigidi and the train!

3 years ago

Welcome, maybe it's not my last. Currently trying to find a workaround

3 years ago

Bump! Too bad cheaters ruin the fun, but thanks for the puzzles and giveaways!

3 years ago

Thanks, zazou! Have a good one!

3 years ago

Bump!

3 years ago

Thanks for bumping!

3 years ago

Bump

3 years ago

Thank you for the bump, have a good one!

3 years ago

Bump

3 years ago

Thanks, have a great weekend!

3 years ago

Thanks for all the jigidis over the years. Too bad it has to end

3 years ago

Currently checking, if there is a workaround. Probably with some rules (login and screenshot). But have to think about, if it is worth the extra work.

3 years ago

Sorry to hear about the autosolvers... your jigidis were always a great joy :)

3 years ago

Sad as well, but maybe i find a workaround i can live with.

3 years ago

Damn, that's a shame, Doc. I like your puzzles.

3 years ago

I liked them too. Hope i find a way to keep it going somehow

3 years ago

Just an opinion, but announcing that there is an autosolver is only going to make more people use it. It could be better to not say anything.

3 years ago

Agree, but I was informed about it last november. Kept it a secret till now. It came out a little bit over a year ago. Now lots of people seem already to use it. So no point anymore to keep it secret. Other jigidi creators are wondering as well how people suddenly solve the jigidis faster than possible. Lugum just had a 350 pieces nearly mono-color puzzle running. Normal solvers needed 3+ hours. The cheaters solved in a few minutes.

3 years ago

Banning the ones that solve it too humanly fast is a good idea, anyway.

Still, even if some cheaters already use it, no point of keep saying it aloud. There would have been many potential cheaters that didn't use it because they didn't know about it.

Anyway, a pity about the jidijis. I had some good times solving it.

3 years ago*

You cannot ban them cause you do not know who they are. Most of them are not so stupid to enter the giveaways immediately and they are not logged in on the jigidi site.

It's a double-edged sword, but of course there is a point saying it aloud. Other creators did not know about it and now can decide if they still wanna create jigidis with cheaters solving it. It's like a review for a game "Beware lots of cheaters". For you it's a bad review, cause players now know that it is possible to cheat. For me it's a helpful review, cause i know now that cheaters are a problem and can decide to not buy the game.

Not saying anything slows down the damage, but does not solve the problem. If it still had only been a few, i would kept the secret, but imho the damage is already too much to ignore.

3 years ago

Yeah, this is the first I have heard about such a thing. It does give me 2nd thoughts about trying to keep specific games behind these puzzles for these cheaters to benefit. Too bad I don't have time and am also terrible at making ARGs, otherwise I would do that... Appreciate the information.

3 years ago

frankly, I believe most people willing to cheat in the first place would google that without beeing told it exists. and it's not like you're getting a direct link or anything so they still have to do the googling part themselves so I really think there's no harm done in saying that people cheat

3 years ago

Respectfully disagree. It is better to be informed than being kept a secret under the hood. Especially, Tenma had kept it in him for months. I did not know about the autosolver before this. Would i use it no, 1st i dont like plugins, 2, there's so much benefits of puzzling.

There will always be people out there breaking systems even just entering giveaways and gated giveaways. Hopefully, we can all come up with solutions which are anti-auto scripts than pretend they are not there. Speak up, rather than suffer in silence.
Cheers~

3 years ago

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that people are robbing themselves of the joy of puzzle-solving and ruining it for others. Thank you for all the wonderful puzzles, train giveaways, and taters :D
I hope you can find a workaround, but regardless you'll always be in my blueheart!

View attached image.
View attached image.
3 years ago

Thank you for the kind words! Have a great weekend!

3 years ago

Thanks and bump.

3 years ago

Thanks cassioht, have a good one!

3 years ago

I am truly sad, but this will be my last Jigidi for now.

Oh..(´;Θ;`)

The reason is simple: Too many people are using an autosolver script. It got worse every month and i tolerated it as long as possible, but this month i had 10 solvers it the first 10 min after updating this thread.

It seems that "sly human beings" will not disappear in the world.
Please apply for "🔫Zap🛸".
*10% of unrelated human beings evaporate.

I will think in the next days about what other kind of puzzle i can create every month or maybe I can keep it going with some additional rules.

I wait patiently for a good time.
Thank you for always jigsaw.😊

3 years ago

Yes, I really hope i can continue somehow, to keep the peace with the kappa kingdom ;)

3 years ago

Sorry to hear that.
Thx for all the giveaways you created!

3 years ago

Sorry as well, hope i can find a workaround which is not too much extra work / trouble for everyone

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

3 years ago

Came out a little over a year ago. I was informed about it last november. But after seeing all the super quick solves in my and lugum's thread, i decided that keeping it a secret longer, would not change much. Hope i can find a workaround.

3 years ago

that's really unfortunate but people are just a~~holes and that's why we can't have nice things :(
I guess the only solution is making a private community with painstaking moderation of users if you want everyone to play nice...
Anyway thanks for all these nice puzzles and the amazing train rides they brought and best of luck for your future projects DrTenma!

3 years ago*

Of course i could do something like ozo did last december, but i don't really like it too complicated. The autosolver i know about, only works, if you are not logged in. So maybe setting some rules (login + screenshot), can already help to reduce the cheaters so much it is tolerable. Some people will always find a way to cheat.

3 years ago

Thanks for all these kind puzzle moments, Doc.
It's been a wild ride indeed and I am glad I have had a minuscule part in it.
I completely understand your POV, of course.
Anyway, if you'll ever come up with something new, I will gladly consider contributing to the prizes in the future, if you'll allow.

Thanks once again for everything, here is my final bump!

View attached image.
3 years ago

Hi Wintermute, thanks again for all your help.

Currently thinking about to keep it going with some rules (login and screenshot). And then only 1 giveaway and no train anymore. Or something completely diffferent.

Have a great weekend!

3 years ago

Bump!
Sorry to hear about the autosolver. Thank you for all the great puzzles and GAs!

3 years ago

Thanks, yes too bad some people have to spoil it for everyone. Hope i can find some way to continue.

3 years ago

Bump :)

3 years ago

Thank you, have a good one!

3 years ago

Sad bump, hope you find a solution!

3 years ago

Sad thanks, yes me too ;)