Just wondering if anyone knows how often something like this happens on lootboy or if it's just random whenever the people who run the site decide to put this on. I have only seen this happen once or twice in the past couple years, or maybe i just didn't pay close enough attention.
Hoping to see Supreme steam guarantee wallet credit when you buy a 10 pack.
But also wondering, if you are buying (2) 10 backs, now at a cost of 2500 diamonds, you are guaranteed 2 wallet codes. But i am kind of wondering, since the 25 pack would still cost 2500 diamonds, if you in theory would get 2 guarantee's, or just the one? cause if you buy 2 of the 10 packs for the same price of diamonds, you are effectively losing out on 5 packs , but will get 2wallet codes. Just some thoughts i am having. If anyone has some insight, please feel free to let me know your thought's on any of this.

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

It is random but IIRC it happens at least once a year.
Nobody can tell you if it'll still be for 10 packs or if anything might change. Just wait and see, it's the best you can do with your diamonds.

1 year ago

Yeah, wait and see is the only option. Would be better if they had a yearly date setup for this kinda stuff like black friday, but it is what it is.
Hoping to see something decent, when/if something happens.

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.