Who will win today’s Brazil vs Belgium match?

View Results
Brazil
Belgium
View attached image.
5 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

I am rooting for Belgium, but I suspect that Brazil will win.
I just hope that either Belgium or France advance-- and hopefully both!
I will be ecstatic if both win.
I will be crushed if both lose.
Good luck to all four teams!

5 years ago

Good Luck for France and Brazil! =D

5 years ago

damn u good bruh

5 years ago

IKR? I'm super-excited. It will be hard to root "against" one of those teams on Tuesday.

5 years ago

Brazil, of course!

5 years ago

eh nois!

5 years ago

i think Brazil will be the champion in this world cup tournament

5 years ago

me too ;]

5 years ago

i suspect Brazil win, but i'm all for Belgium

5 years ago

bump

5 years ago

Perhaps Brazil will find in Belgium their Master, but I rather hope that it will be a good Game with a lot of Goals, Drama, etc.... less Tactics.

5 years ago

Have you tried watching basketball?

5 years ago

No

5 years ago

I just wanted all EZ countries out of the world cup. Pretty good for now, only France and Belgium left.

5 years ago

Did you mean Italy = EZ?

5 years ago

"All EZ countries" includes Italy and I'm totally fine with that.

5 years ago

We got this!

View attached image.
View attached image.
5 years ago*

┐( ͡ಠ ʖ̯ ͡ಠ)┌

5 years ago

Woohoo!

5 years ago

I hope to see a Brasil vs Uruguay... or Uruguay vs someone... because... I do not like teams favored by referees in the cup (and no i´m not talking about Brasil). Also... i really want to see Rusia in the semis (maybe i´m a dreamer, i know :P).

5 years ago

sad to see Argentina leave early...i d like to see bra x arg final....

5 years ago

Belgium put up a better show and overall a better play than most other teams, so they deserve to win. Brazil is just relying on a couple of top players (as it was Portugal and got kicked because of it).

5 years ago

Yes, i agree, Belgium have strong team, and Brazil have strong individual skills.

5 years ago

Belgium is gon win the cup, I've predicted last 2 world cup winners.

5 years ago

I hope you're wrong :P

5 years ago

Might be, I really dont watch fottball that much :D

5 years ago

So far so good for you.

5 years ago

;)

5 years ago

3-2 Belgium in overtime

5 years ago

SInce im supporting Brazil, the op from Brazil, and Brazil lose, so sad for both of us, but especially u :(
my though : (1)The biggest thing that make brazil lose, is because Casemiro can't play, when Brazil needed him the most (to stop KDB, Hazard, Lukakku). Fabinho isn't bad (the OG is bad luck), but not as good as Casemiro as defensive mf. Paulinho type are more forward, so the mid def are kinda bad w/o Casemiro, and Belgium have high quality midfielder. (2)Neyney lose the ball so manyyy times and not try to get it back. (3) Brazil always find a way to get the ball inside the box, but the finishing kinda poor. (3) Belgium smart enough to lock Countinho from doing his signature shoot, just like Uruguay lock CR7, gotta admit Coutinho kinda stubborn with his signature, like he can't do another way. (4) Lukakku and Courtois play very well tonight, the MOTM is KDB, but i think he just perform like usual. (5) Bad Luck. (X) i think all the subtitute play very well, Firmino with the team play, Renato with goal and best shooting chance, Douglas with dash and chance created

5 years ago

My football/soccer knowledge isn't deep, but wow...Brazil were so dangerous most of the match! They were so often creating chances in Belgian's defensive third that it's amazing that only one goal went in. Much credit to Courtois of course, but how many times did Brazil have it inside the box in the first half? I think there's some bad luck there for Brazil...no lucky bounces or deflections-- and one very unlucky one with the OG (wasn't it Fernandinho, not Fabinho?).

Also, I hate to cite calls/no-calls, but Kompany's tackle seemed to merit a Penalty. I guess they can say it wasn't a "clear and obvious error" to correct via VAR, but the ref could/should have called it a Penalty on the pitch.

If think if they played that match 10 times (with same health, player availability, etc.) that Brazil would win 7 of them...at least 6.

Anyway, I am always impressed with the passion (and numbers!) of Brazilian fans, and feel badly for them when they lose. But Belgium is one of my favorite teams/countries to root for. Their "Golden Generation" needs at least a semi-finals appearance in a major tournament, if not more, otherwise they'd have to be considered a failure.

5 years ago

Not so much at 1st half, but still some good chance inside. Yes, Fernandinho, sorry for wrong name :p. I also think that's penalty, but some people around me say it's not cause the ball go out 1st. Couldn't agree more with you, Belgium GG need to give something when all their player is good. I used to think Belgium can't win because no winner mentality, but after comeback from Japan, i think they can make it

5 years ago

I seem to remember a lot of dangerous action in the first 15 mins or so of the match...Belgium having to scramble around near the goal.
I agree that confidence from Japan comeback carried over into the quarterfinals.
Brazil still one of the best teams in the world, if not the best. They certainly did a lot better than Germany! :p

5 years ago

It's the fault of Japan.
( ཀ ʖ̯ ཀ)

5 years ago

So, France or Belgium? :p
anyway, it is a unique experience for me to talk about football with random people from GAMING forum, so... WHITELISTED :)

5 years ago

I'm not sure who I want to win, nor who I think will win!
Brazil is better than Uruguay, so I think Belgium accomplished more with their win. Does that mean they'll beat France? I don't know!
I want France to win the World Cup, but they did just win it not too long ago-- Belgium have never won. Maybe it's their "turn?"
I think it will be hard for me to root against France, so I think will root for them. I think Belgium have a slightly higher chance of winning.
We'll see!

5 years ago

"I want France to win the World Cup, but they did just win it not too long ago-- Belgium have never won. Maybe it's their "turn?""
exactly my though for all cup lol

5 years ago

We are crushed.... thanks for the good match analysis

5 years ago

Tbh, Im always feel it when i see Brazil supporter so sad, cause football is really the dna of Brazil. But you should be grateful the national team is strong, i mean as long as i remember and read, Brazill always go to at least quater-final, and avoid the 2006 winner curse. My country also really like football, but we can't even dreaming our national team play at world cup, still long road to get there :(. To make you more happy, u r whitelisted :D

5 years ago

♡♥

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

there was a scientific test that most people will stay with the weaker site... seems Brazil will win basing on SG votes... :P

im for Belgium...

5 years ago

Belgium already won

5 years ago

awesome... :3

i dont follow sports but nice to hear that not always the TopTeams are winning...

5 years ago

Belgium is a top team. 3º fifa rank

5 years ago

basing on history it's not a top team "in my eyes"

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.