Purchase the MAY 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive ASSASSIN'S CREED® ORIGINS (Uplay) with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 April 26th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 May 3rd, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • April 5th, 2019: The April Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

AC: Origins has Ubisoft's region locks.
They're pretty blurry and mixed, so I am not sure what to list here. But for example, we have roughly the following regions:

• NA: US territories including Puerto Rico and American Samoa as well as Canada
  • South America
  • CIS
  • SEA (+ Europe? + Africa? + Middle-east countries?)

From EU it shows the following list: AG, AI, AM, AN, AR, AS, AW, AZ, BB, BD, BL, BM, BN, BO, BQ, BR, BS, BT, BU, BY, BZ, CA, CL, CN, CO, CR, CU, CW, DM, DO, EC, FK, GD, GE, GS, GT, GY, HK, HN, HT, ID, IN, IR, JM, KG, KH, KN, KP, KY, KZ, LA, LC, MD, MM, MN, MO, MS, MX, MY, NI, NP, PA, PE, PH, PR, PY, RU, SG, SR, SS, SV, SX, SY, TC, TH, TJ, TM, TT, TW, UA, US, UY, UZ, VC, VE, VG, VI, VN, XK
From SEA it shows the following list: BD BN BT HK ID IN KH LA MN MO MY NP PH SG TH TW VN (does not include EMEA countries)

🎮 Games:

Pay early and get: ASSASSIN'S CREED® ORIGINS - FOR UPLAY (NO STEAM KEY)

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Wandersong 98% of 293 🏆    Giveaways    W M 0 $19.99
Finding Paradise 98% of 6207 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 1 $9.99
Monster Prom 88% of 2125 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 0 $11.99
The Journey Down: Chapter Three 89% of 151 -    Giveaways    W M L 0 $19.99
Do Not Feed the Monkeys 92% of 1258 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 0 $11.99
I’m not a Monster 84% of 217 - 🏆    Giveaways    W 1 $12.99

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Battle Edition leaked for June Monthly

source
Reddit thread

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Parhfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

💡 Humble original: Once Upon A Crime In The West

It all started on Christmas Day, when The Old Sheriff of New Town was murdered. In the days that followed, several dangerous strangers would make their way to the Mount Inn, an isolated shelter on the mountain path between New Town and Old Town, and kill each other.
Youtube video

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 3rd MAY!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Ready2Egypt?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Keep Calm and wait till your subscription runs out.
[New Subscription] The Easter Humble Bunny laid some really good eggs this month. How can one resist owning AC Origins?
[Maybe subscribe] Hmmmm should I make my wallet happy this month? Or should I make myself happy?
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] The Spring Cleanup made me realize that my backlog is too big as it is. There are better games than these that are worth my time.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] Hey IGN, is that a joke? April Fool’s Day was a while ago...
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it] I should have put my money into this instead of those Fanatical Mystery bundles...
[Complain] O-M-G, UPlay games again. Next up, Epic Games Store.

but i dont have a steam account :(
cant they do a uplay only month? stomps with feet

4 years ago

You are going to be in trouble here because of those 50 odd games that you have won ;)

4 years ago

Dont push it.... They can do worst.... they can do EPIC.... ;)

4 years ago

Wow You're quick :P Wanted to tell that new game was added

4 years ago

Already have Origins, the second unlock doesn't interest me - so I just paused for a month for the first time. Hope I won't regret it once the other games are unlocked. ;)

4 years ago

Got an offer for a free referral month 🤔 I might just cancel and get this one for free

4 years ago

Free referral month?

4 years ago

Yeah, i got this:
"As thanks for being a loyal Humble Monthly subscriber, we’d like to give you the chance to share Humble Monthly with a friend.''
So i cancelled my own, redeemed the gift on my other account which i had for some reason but i cant remember, then gifted the games to my primary humble account and i got this month for free :)

4 years ago

Lucky for some...

4 years ago

For sure, maybe its something they send to subscribers at a certain amount of months. Maybe you'll get one too since ive seen multiple people getting this throughout the week. Sadly humble promotions can be random.

4 years ago

Nah, my annual sub ended a couple of months ago, and I didn't get any deal to renew my annual, so I dropped back to a monthly, and now I've even cancelled that. I always tend to enjoy the indies, but I aint paying a full $12 for possibly 2 games I might play XD

4 years ago

Ah sad, I agree but if they have an AAA reveal I have on my wishlist I usually go for it.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

Yeah I think so. It's the current month only.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

So if I gift Assasssin´s Creed Origins is it still bound to my region lock?

4 years ago

Yes it is

4 years ago

that´s a bummer :(

4 years ago

I'm a bit struggling. Wandersong looks cool. But I don't want the AC Origins, which I already have on Steam (therefor on Uplay), which I won't sell, cause I don't play shop. I'm here to buy games, not sell them. So the AC key is worthless to me...

Also the reason why I prefer Steam version, even if it's on Uplay anyway... reviews, screenshots and more functions. And I won't play with outside Steam games. It works... but not always, especially with overlays of other clients. I played AC3 through Steam (Uplay version) but when I bought Steam version suddenly all the crashes disappeared. And I know throug experience, that Origin blocks Steam overlay. It didn't in the past, but I can't play The Sims 3 through Steam anymore. So bad. And I want the time counter, screenshots (which Origin completely lacks) and more.
The reviews are important for me. I can't post them, when I haven't played the game (on Steam). Screenshots are basic function. EA doesn't understand that. Epic... I don't know... I think they didn't have it either. Uplay has... with overlay ON screen, smh.
I use multi platforms, but it's always annoying that I have to play the game on different DRM, when I already bough it on Steam, which is the most stable.
For me, Steam is just the best. Why choosing others, then? When You buy cereals, You use one brand, not 10, regarding which of them are cheaper at the time. And Steam is the cheapest anyway, in most cases.

4 years ago*

I'll suggest not to get the bundle then. Especially with a key that is really hard to get rid of. Region bound and Uplay key. I don't even know how it'll work since you need to sync your Uplay account to Humble, I did not see any Uplay key. Better try to win Wandersong, just like I manage to win Cultist Simulator in previous month and end up not getting for the month. Its easier to get single or a few games rather than 12 keys you do not know how to get rid of. Cheers, Cruse~

4 years ago

Keep an eye on group buys, they can only sell games from bundles with known number of games - at its release. And while I also love how Wandersong looks and plays like, it's just indie trash for many. I'm fairly sure many people will want to sell it. (Buying games coubt as playing shop?)

4 years ago

Have you bought the bundle ?

4 years ago

The autocharge will start in a few hours.

This is the last chance to cancel this bundle!

4 years ago

Bump for anyone who missed the notice.

4 years ago

And an extra bump for your bump, pending the inevitable flow of users caught unaware. I'd say the autocharge notice would even be well suited information to put up on the title of the thread.

View attached image.
4 years ago

Paused for the first time after a few months.
I hope the Uplay early reveal doesn't mean kickass late reveals.

4 years ago

As much as Id love Origins for the moment I've skipped due to monetary constraints.

4 years ago

Add you on steam mate <3

4 years ago

Absolute LEGEND!

4 years ago

Head's up, AC Origins SEA doesn't include EMEA region, only SEA and Taiwan/Hong Kong (for some reason). Doesn't bode well for my ST thread. T_T

(BD BN BT HK ID IN KH LA MN MO MY NP PH SG TH TW VN)

Might want to update the OP.

4 years ago*

Hey! Is this the country list from the notification that you get when creating a gift link?
Or did you actually try to activate one SEA key in an EMEA country?

(I'm asking this because 1. Humble Bundle region locks notifications are usually wrong and 2. I would think that Ubisoft is consistent with their region locks, namely that they apply pretty much the same regions to all their games.)

4 years ago

Notification when I try to create a gift link. I wasn't aware that Humble region locks were iffy, still best to err in the side of caution. Ubi might've decided to lock SEA keys to only SEA accounts and allow EU keys to activate in SEA alongside other additional regions. Who knows what's going on in their head. :P

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

Make a screenshot of the email you received and ask for support to cancel and refund.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Happened to me to. And I'm sure as well, but obviously something went wrong in the system, because when I now checked my old mails, I don't seem to have gotten a confirmation either. Still wrote support a mail. But this is the second time now this is happening (and this time I'm absolutely sure, I paused, because I remember having thought about the 10$-offer for a moment). If this system doesn't work properly I will end my subscription for good.

4 years ago

That happened to me once before as well. I don't think they got me this time though

4 years ago

Yay, I forgot and I was charged. :D

4 years ago

me too, im realy sad

4 years ago

Same here!

4 years ago

Oh what the heck. I was sure I'd paused, but I can't find the confirmation anywhere. -_- I didn't want to support this bundle because of the non-Steam-key. Since I wanted Wandersong, it's not all bad, I'm just annoyed that I'm not going to be able to prove anything.

4 years ago

Yep, after issues with subs years ago, i always take a screenshot when i pause/cancel

4 years ago

I've kept my emails, but this one doesn't seem to be here. -.- Oh well.

4 years ago

Check your email, if you pause successfully, you'll receive an automated email regarding pausing almost simultaneously. That is your prove. I've previously paused when I am Month by Month and also Annual Sub. You also can go to your settings page and see if you had paused successfully. https://www.humblebundle.com/user/subscriptions/humble_monthly/billing.

If neither had happened then most likely, something went wrong, you may not have confirmed the pause somehow. Do note that if you receive the Monthly email that tells you "Your Monthly is here!" Its not a representation of you subbing to the month. If you pause, sometimes it'll still send to you automatically but inside your https://www.humblebundle.com/home/keys, you will have no keys from the month.

In the event you do not want the monthly, just DO NOT redeem any of the keys and politely ask the Humble Ninjas to resolve the issue for you. Regards and Best Wishes, Cruse~

4 years ago

I usually have said emails. This time I didn't. I actually had a bundle cancelled once that I'd not paused correctly, but when they cancelled it, they told me it was a one-time deal and they wouldn't do it again. So yeah, I doubt that would have worked.

Either way, I activated Wandersong after figuring I was locked in and I do like a lot of the games from this one, so it's not all bad. I just hate that I supported the non-Steam game when I'd previously decided not to. Can't be helped now.

4 years ago

Don't worry about the one-time deal comment. Its most likely a deterrent for anyone that will abuse the system. I find no reason not for you to have a case especially if you did a cancel it properly and its reflected in the system. I had also requested a refund after my 1st Humble Monthly, I have also asked for a full refund for a game bundle. I believe as long as you are courteous and you have the evidence to show you've done the cancellation properly there's no reason they would not look at the case.

They simply can't force you to buy a bundle could they? The automated system however is notorious to cause confusion and I will not be surprised if they told you it was a system error. There may be changes in the company that has not reflect with the system. What you can do now, if you're Month by Month subscriber, you can remove your payment method so there is no way they can charge you. Or if you use Paypal, you can go to "https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/autopay/" and remove Humble from automatically charging you.

I will have to skip June's Monthly as I have CoD4 from an intel promotion for a system I purchased recently. Hopefully, I will not run into issue as an annual sub. I am glad at least you've like much of the reveals. Best wishes to your coming month. ^_^ Cheers, Cruse~

4 years ago

Anyone else charged 12.60? Like i got an email that said they made a mistake but they are still charging me 12.60?

4 years ago

never (i checked all my transactions emails)

4 years ago

realized that since I'm Canadian and there's a new law in place I'm getting charged GST which is absolute shit.

4 years ago

Totally agree. I've noticed that the other day on Steam, suddenly they started to charge me tax which I never had to pay before.
It's seem ridiculous to pay taxes for digital goods.

4 years ago

Could be worse... if you were living in the province of Quebec, a monthly would now cost you $13.80 USD. >.<
With the crappy (weird Paypal) exchange rate, we're getting closer and closer to $20 CAD.

4 years ago

Lol, that makes it more expensive than me buying it in my local currency. Crazy

...wait, if I got charged GST, that would cost us $13.80 as well. Ugh.

4 years ago

Wandersong looks so lovely! 💛I can already see it being a wonderful experience with my nieces. Origins is a great add too, perfect for the fans of the series or those looking for an AAA title. It's a just personal bummer whenever a game is only on Windows. Though our PC is on the lowend anyway so it would be unplayable right now. Overall, this month seems really tempting, but I will wait. Maybe Wandersong will be put in another bundle again someday

4 years ago

Maybe try Groupbuys on Steam if you're just interested in Wandersong. Go to the Bundle Splits section. Someone might be selling an unwanted copy.

4 years ago

I found that group just recently actually, and have been keeping an eye that game. Though it seems like either copies have been sold, or people are keeping to playing it for themselves. Still will keep an eye out. Regardless, thank you for the detailed suggestion/tip :)

4 years ago

Yeah, it usually pays to be quick. No problem, hope you manage to get a copy :)

4 years ago

Member of that group can't actually sell an early-reveal game before the whole bundle has been revealed because the pricing of each of the items in the bundle depends on what else is in the full bundle. Keep checking on the group this friday and they'll pop out..

4 years ago

Add me on Steam for a surprise

4 years ago

Will it be region locked to the middle east if i bought it ? Cause i am not interested in Uplay keys and would like to trade it.

4 years ago

wandersong alone is Worth the bundle :D

4 years ago

you can buy it for 1€ in some third party sites

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

I'm pretty sure he meant that it wasn't worth buying the bundle just for that game since it was the same as paying 12x the price of buying it elsewhere, and wasn't referring to how enjoyable the game was at all.

4 years ago

And I'm pretty sure regatem was implying the 1€ sites are shady.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

I don't know how you inferred that from his comment, but I do agree that they are shady (I don't use them).

4 years ago

How does gifting AC Origins with Uplay work? Do you get a key?

4 years ago

No Uplay key, just a gift-link.

4 years ago

~30hrs I still can't help being excited

4 years ago

Does anyone find it funny that Mexico is not listed in North America nor Latin America but...Europe?
(in reference to the AC: Origins region lock)

4 years ago

Well we accept most outcasts

4 years ago

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

There's no key in this bundle. Silent Key Activation for Ubisoft is already on HB.

4 years ago

How is everyone trading the game then (there are a lot of people trading it) ? I paused this month so I can't check.

4 years ago

There's a giftlink you can give but it's not for a key, it's for direct activation to your Uplay account through HB.

4 years ago

Uplay games on HB already are SKA though, have been for a while i think. I bought Siege from them like 6 months ago and had to link my account

4 years ago

Wasn't going to get it but damn Wandersong tempted me too much, it just... looks like something I need right now. It looks so pure and wholesome. A bit worried about there being Epic store games what with that partnership thing, but I feel like if Humble were to start doing them they'd first do them in an early unlock (like they've always done with uplay), to be upfront about it but also because I feel like Epic would definitely pay the cost to get some really great early unlock games, for the best visibility and chance to tempt people.

4 years ago*

I'd like to believe they'd be upfront about it too if that were the case. Generally Humble Monthly early unlocks are the only games that tend to be non-Steam games... in fact I can't think of non-early-unlocks NOT being Steam games (not including the humble original titles).

4 years ago

I think maybe HB will start to add Epic store games in their usual bundles before adding them in HB Monthly.

4 years ago

Black Ops 4 leaked for next month. I hope this isn't true.

4 years ago

Seems unfortunate.

4 years ago

Ugh, guess I'm skipping next month too unless there are some other better early reveals.

4 years ago

Same.

4 years ago

:'( - Meh...

4 years ago

Looks to be true with people corroborating, and apparently it isn't even the full version of the game--but the "Battle Version" that doesn't include the zombie mode... Yikes. So it's not only a non-steam game, but it's just not a full game either. I hope whatever other games they'll inevitably end up revealing early are good at least.

4 years ago

There's still chance they reveal another game at the same time. Fingers crossed.

4 years ago

With COD? I doubt it.

4 years ago

I guess, if you class it as a high value unlock. It has zero value to me though ;)

4 years ago

That's a yikes from me, apparently the PC player count is low so they are most likely trying to give it a boost ... Who am i kidding they just want you to get into their mtx ecosystem.

4 years ago

Here is my facebook ad
https://i.imgur.com/Y6HzazQ.png

4 years ago

IG's ads too, CoD Black Ops

4 years ago

Oh god, I swore to never buy a CoD game again.Don't do this to me HB!

4 years ago

Well, it's a good deal if you're interested. Not to tempt you even more ;)

4 years ago

And I was just getting excited for the next month's early reveal... :(

4 years ago

I know. Pretty disappointing :(

4 years ago

i'd pay $12 to not play CoD

4 years ago

Haha, same :D

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

is battle edition up gradable to full?

4 years ago

It is the full game with BR, but misses the Zombie expansion and other stuff. At least that's what they say on reddit.

4 years ago

According to this it is only Battle Royale and Multiplayer. Not a full game.

Standard edition costs 59.99 Euro while this crap costs 39.99 Euro.

https://eu.shop.battle.net/en-gb/product/call-of-duty-black-ops-4

Or does this game have like no single player campaign?

4 years ago

Haha, oh god. I was going to make a joke that at least it isn't just the multiplayer thing this time like Humble Monthly did with BOPS 3.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

Well that sucks. Time to pause in that case because it will be super hard to sell it to someone for 7$ or more and I don't want this shit.

4 years ago

I REALLY hope this is a joke. I HATE the CoD franchise and LOATHE multiplayer team based games. Those are TRULY the most toxic games out there.

Well, maybe I can get a minuscule trade for it if it's true. Seeing as how I have a 6 month setup.

Would rather have some REAL crap game like Fallout 76 instead. At least I'd give that one a try.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Maybe if they gave the standard edition with the Zombies.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.