Purchase the MAY 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive ASSASSIN'S CREED® ORIGINS (Uplay) with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 April 26th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 May 3rd, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • April 5th, 2019: The April Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

AC: Origins has Ubisoft's region locks.
They're pretty blurry and mixed, so I am not sure what to list here. But for example, we have roughly the following regions:

• NA: US territories including Puerto Rico and American Samoa as well as Canada
  • South America
  • CIS
  • SEA (+ Europe? + Africa? + Middle-east countries?)

From EU it shows the following list: AG, AI, AM, AN, AR, AS, AW, AZ, BB, BD, BL, BM, BN, BO, BQ, BR, BS, BT, BU, BY, BZ, CA, CL, CN, CO, CR, CU, CW, DM, DO, EC, FK, GD, GE, GS, GT, GY, HK, HN, HT, ID, IN, IR, JM, KG, KH, KN, KP, KY, KZ, LA, LC, MD, MM, MN, MO, MS, MX, MY, NI, NP, PA, PE, PH, PR, PY, RU, SG, SR, SS, SV, SX, SY, TC, TH, TJ, TM, TT, TW, UA, US, UY, UZ, VC, VE, VG, VI, VN, XK
From SEA it shows the following list: BD BN BT HK ID IN KH LA MN MO MY NP PH SG TH TW VN (does not include EMEA countries)

🎮 Games:

Pay early and get: ASSASSIN'S CREED® ORIGINS - FOR UPLAY (NO STEAM KEY)

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Wandersong 98% of 293 🏆    Giveaways    W M 0 $19.99
Finding Paradise 98% of 6207 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 1 $9.99
Monster Prom 88% of 2125 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 0 $11.99
The Journey Down: Chapter Three 89% of 151 -    Giveaways    W M L 0 $19.99
Do Not Feed the Monkeys 92% of 1258 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 0 $11.99
I’m not a Monster 84% of 217 - 🏆    Giveaways    W 1 $12.99

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Battle Edition leaked for June Monthly

source
Reddit thread

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Parhfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

💡 Humble original: Once Upon A Crime In The West

It all started on Christmas Day, when The Old Sheriff of New Town was murdered. In the days that followed, several dangerous strangers would make their way to the Mount Inn, an isolated shelter on the mountain path between New Town and Old Town, and kill each other.
Youtube video

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 3rd MAY!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Ready2Egypt?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Keep Calm and wait till your subscription runs out.
[New Subscription] The Easter Humble Bunny laid some really good eggs this month. How can one resist owning AC Origins?
[Maybe subscribe] Hmmmm should I make my wallet happy this month? Or should I make myself happy?
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] The Spring Cleanup made me realize that my backlog is too big as it is. There are better games than these that are worth my time.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] Hey IGN, is that a joke? April Fool’s Day was a while ago...
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it] I should have put my money into this instead of those Fanatical Mystery bundles...
[Complain] O-M-G, UPlay games again. Next up, Epic Games Store.

If the CoD Edition is the one that comes with Zonbies (that looks like it isn't) will be insta-buy, if not... Well, i guess money saved!

4 years ago

If that is the leak it will not come with the Zombies.

4 years ago

4 years ago

Think about the positive side, if they keep releasing non-Steam crap 90% of time, that 1 year turns into 10 years for the same money, best value!

4 years ago

Even better deal than groupees' Be Mine subscription!

4 years ago

i mean at least they don't force 12 sequential months. You can pause it

4 years ago

What is baffling is the fact Black Ops 4 already has a 50€ season pass, microtransactions...and still they can't provide the full game. It's like when they gave Black Ops 3 Starter Pack which was a 15€ value piece of game, and after that Activision raised the price of BO3 so you are forced to get the zombie stuff with it. Humble should at least demand the games included are full, otherwise don't bundle it.

4 years ago

I feel like the Monthly main game just keeps getting worse.... If they give me an Epic game store key, I will start pausing until they stop

4 years ago

Hopefully this is in error, otherwise I'll be on pause for another month...

4 years ago

+1

4 years ago

so many months paused, this is like the 6 time i will pause

4 years ago

BO4 is in the next monthly? Not bad, I’m okay with that

4 years ago

Confirmed BO4 Battle Edition

4 years ago

The Battle Edition* includes Multiplayer and Blackout game modes only (Zombies mode not included). This is the perfect entry point for players looking to get into Multiplayer and Battle Royale Gameplay. :(

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

But i'am not a monster was already free once.

4 years ago

As expected, total crap and even the balls to include a game that was massively given away for free (im not a monster).
And again another CoD crap not even full version for blizzard launcher.
Last year as sub.

4 years ago

Awfull bundle

4 years ago

Wohooo!!! So glad I subbed last minute!!! All WL adventure and indie games. Only had I'm not a Monster. Though I'm suprised they included a given away game.

4 years ago

Holy...

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

So glad I paused.

4 years ago

I am not a Monster is a real let down, and I just bought The Journey Down: Chapter Three when it was on 75% off four weeks ago. Other than that the bundle is full of wishlisted games. Quite alright, although the real bundle magick is somehow missing.

4 years ago

Same happened to me with TJD3 (was a good buy anyway, even if the second chapter stays my favourite)

4 years ago

Same the other Journey Down chapters haven't been bundled much so I thought it was safe to buy it. I should have known better, lately every time I buy a wishlisted game on sale it ends up being bundled not long after...

4 years ago

HB for some reason unpaused me at some point despite pausing when AC was revealed so I paused it again 5 hours before the reveal and I'm glad I did.

4 years ago

ud have been charged a week or so ago tho wouldnt you?

4 years ago

No charges :/

4 years ago

They're being a bit confusing. Same thing happened to me before, and I sent a complaint. Support replied that despite them messaging you that your subscription has been unpaused before the month you wanted to skip is revealed, you would still have skipped it as you wanted. Can't understand why they won't just unpause and message you after the reveal, instead of making people think they're getting something they specifically didn't want.

4 years ago

Yeah - HB was saying that all my benefits were active and it wasn't showing as paused - when I paused it and then checked the membership history - it showed I'd skipped the month and then paused - despite pausing again before the reveal.

D:

4 years ago

I'm glad I skipped it. Only Monster Prom looks decent of them all

4 years ago

Holy balls, what a shitty bundle. Next one looks crap too

4 years ago

I'm glad that I eventually decided to skip the may bundle, because this might be the worst Humble Monthly ever.

4 years ago

Nah, the worst one was the one which had Blops 3.

4 years ago

Wait a minute. Finding Paradise is in an IndieGala bundle, and I'm not a Monster was free before. In my opinion this is the worst Humble Monthly Bundle so far.

4 years ago

More I am not Monster, meh. But the Journey Down Chapter Three completes my Journey Down and Don't Feed the Monkeys looks interesting. Finding Paradise looks interesting and maybe Monster Prom. It's an interesting variety. Some I wanted and some I thought interesting.

4 years ago

This is the worst monthly, and I will skip the next one if there are no good early reveals.

4 years ago

+1

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.