Purchase the APRIL 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst, and Mafia III + Mafia III: Sign of the Times with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Limited time offer:

available for upgrading and new customers for April only. Promotion ends April 6 at 9:59 a.m. Pacific time. $20 USD wallet credit granted after annual plan purchase. Customers who have previously received Humble Wallet funds for subscribing as part of another promotion are ineligible. Wallet credit is only available to customers who purchase an annual subscription between March 30 at 12:00 a.m. to April 6 at 9:59 a.m PT. Promo subject to Humble Bundle Terms of Service. Promo is subject to change.

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly/checkout

Note: Customers who have previously received Humble Wallet funds for subscribing as part of another promotion are ineligible.

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF APRIL (6th APRIL) for $12* to receive the APRIL bundle

• Note: If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON MARCH 30th, 2018

• NEW!!! Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Also, it's too late to buy the March Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Mafia III is region locked for Poland. Customers in this region will instead receive Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection as a replacement
Possible workaround for Polish customers that want to get Mafia III

Mafia III also has regional versions and HB might provide these instead of ROW keys:

Mafia III: Sign of the Times (DLC) seems to be ROW (can be activated even in Poland)

GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst is currently restricted in Japan. Customers in this region will receive $5 Wallet Coupon as a replacement
The wallet coupon will be added automatically to your account if you are in the Japan region and you will see it on your Coupons page
This coupon will EXPIRE on May 4th at 10 am Pacific. Please use your coupon before this date!

Customers from ASIA, RU/CIS get a ROW key (SreamDB) for GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst although region locked versions exist for this game.

Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection is ROW. (confirmed)

Laser League
Despite the fact that the game has some region locked version (BR and RU/CIS) it seems that the keys delivered are ROW. RU/CIS confirmed to get the ROW version: https://steamdb.info/sub/144625
However, customers from Chia will get The Guest instead.

Official Humble Bundle article about these region locks

Games:

Pay early and get: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst, and Mafia III + Mafia III: Sign of the Times

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided 67% of 12,003 reviews 0 $29.99
GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst 80% of 2,210 reviews 0 $49.99
Mafia III 47% of 12,694 reviews 0 $39.99
Mafia III: Sign of the Times (DLC) 87% of 96 reviews (Base game has cards) 0 $9.99
Outlast 2 86% of 8,099 reviews 0 $29.99
Lara Croft GO 93% of 651 reviews 0 $9.99
Subterrain 84% of 576 reviews 0 $16.99
AER Memories of Old 87% of 269 reviews 0 $14.99
Laser League 90% of 449 reviews - 0 $14.99

Notes:

1. GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst will also activate GOD EATER RESURRECTION
  2. The Steam Store version of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided includes DLCs: Jensen Story: Desperate Measures, Intruder Gear, Enforcer Gear, Classic Gear, Augmented Covert Agent Consumables Pack.
    This bundle only contains the base game.

Originally the DLCs were missing, but they have been now added to the bundle key as well.

Customers from Poland will get instead of Mafia III:

Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection 53% of 10,055 reviews 0 $59.99

Customers from China will get instead of Laser League :

The Guest 79% of 320 reviews 0 $9.99

Retail:

• $216.91

CV (yes, the games get partial CV for this one):

Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker

Humble original: Lyric Sonata

A miniature sidescrolling adventure across music notation platforms, for solo cursor.

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 6th APRIL!

Thanks to luckz for the poll!

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

With the $20 promo, what's the price of this for CV calculation purposes?

View Results
Woop, I can't wait to hold DXMD/GE2/M3 in my hands and caress them gently. Steam keys, you shall be mine!
Don't really need what's known so far, but I'm still gonna risk it. Bundles are addictive loot boxes too.
I fell prey to all these $10/$20 wallet credit offers for annual subs and now I'm subscribed until Spring 2042. Somebody send an extraction squad, I beg you - just get me out of this contract!
Hey IGN, gib Nier Automata or I'm not paying. Thanks.
Gosh, it's like Bad Rats all over again. What a lame early unlock. Pausing this month.
I'm betting we'll get three Late Early Unlocks™ revealed midway through March.
You know what, a region locked free to play MMO DLC key would really spice things up. You listening, Humble?
To be sufficiently edgy, I'm making my purchase decision on April Fools' Day. Oh wait, they autocharged me two days earlier.

So anyone know about Civilization: Beyond Earth is it region locked or RoW cause i want to sell it, already have it base game and i didnt even play it

6 years ago

n/m

6 years ago*

I can confirm that my Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection was ROW. Checked using ASF.

6 years ago

Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection is ROW? Was last month's Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection which some of the Asians got (Instead of DS3) ROW too?

6 years ago

Please not these "reselling on G2A" questions again :|
It's becoming a habit with you.

6 years ago

You're your own impostor, according to your profile description.

6 years ago

I get this when I try to create a gift link for Mafia III:

"This key is not available in the countries listed below. If the person you're gifting this to lives in one of them, Steam might prevent the key from being redeemed.

AD AE AF AL AM AO AT AZ BA BE BF BG BH BI BJ BN BR BW BY CD CF CG CH CI CM CN CS CV CY DE DJ EE EG EH ER ES ET FI FR GA GB GE GG GH GM GN GQ GR GW HK HR HU ID IE IL IM IN IQ IR IS IT JE JO KE KG KH KM KW KZ LA LB LI LK LR LS LT LU LV LY MA MC MD ME MG MK ML MO MR MT MU MW MY MZ NA NE NG NL NO OM PH PL PS PT QA RE RO RS RU RW SA SC SD SE SG SH SI SK SL SM SN SO ST SY SZ TD TG TH TJ TM TN TR TW TZ UA UG UZ VA VN XK YE YT ZA ZM ZW"

I don't see any packages with these region restrictions. Does Humble Bundle actually mean that these are the countries that it can be redeemed in?

6 years ago*

I get the same message with the same list of restricted countries, I am from EU, have not tried to activate it yet. Maybe it's just a mistake on HB's part and should say "Is available"? Has anyone tried writing to them? Or activated it with that list showing when you click giftlink?

Region Restriction screenshot

Surprised no one has answered this so far....

6 years ago*

Yeah, looks like it should be AP AR AU BD BN BO BR BT CA CC CL CN CO CX EC FK GF GY HK ID IO JP KH KP KR LA LK MM MN MO MV MX MY NP NZ PE PH PK PY SG SR TH TL TW US UY VE VN

... but if it's still listed like this, I dunno? Seems like someone in US, CA, AU, etc would complain by now

6 years ago

HI buddy ok what would you suggest if i happened to have gotten a MAFIA 3 (ASIA) key yet i'm from Turkey. ASIAN side not EUROPEAN side but the game gives me this error Sorry, but this product is not available for purchase in this country. Your product key has not been redeemed.?

6 years ago

Write to Humble support and ask them to change the key.

6 years ago

Damn, God eater looks good, but not sure bout the other

6 years ago

I can only attest for Mafia 3, that game have some serious issues.

6 years ago

and region lock, make it harder to trade if i buy it myself

6 years ago

Whatever the case may be, I doubt you'll get a better deal. Dog Eater 2 lowest historical price was 12,49€, so the rest is just a bonus. I heard Deus Ex and Mafia had their share of issues, but at such a price who cares? At worst, you can always trade the other games and get something else.

6 years ago

its funny how u type dog eater lol
yeah ur right, its just i think its better for me to looking for split than be the host, since im almost 100% sure not gonna play the other, and region lock make it harder to trade

6 years ago

Is it just me or Civilization - Beyond Earth Collection is actually a better unlock than Mafia III? Poland got lucky this time!

6 years ago

Me too. I would buy the bundle in Poland format - for sake of GodEaters and Civ:BE, but I will not buy it for Eaters only.
I even thought about "trade" with somebody from Poland to buy me monthly subscription as gift, but friend of mine told me that I'll receive Mafia anyway… >.<

6 years ago

The Polish pal has to redeem/buy the bundle himself and send you a key or gift link for the game.

But some other EU keys in this bundle cannot be activated in RU/CIS.

6 years ago

I only bought because it was Mafia 3 for me. Wouldn't have bought if I was going to get Civilization - Beyond Earth Collection.

6 years ago

2.5 GB update today for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. Bundle key now includes DLCs:
Jensen Story: Desperate Measures,
Intruder Gear,
Enforcer Gear,
Classic Gear,
Augmented Covert Agent Consumables Pack.

6 years ago

Funny that they made a special version to withhold the DLCs, and then added them anyway. They must have some quality middle management at Square Enix.

6 years ago

Unless they comment on it we don 't know why that content wasn't included. They could have set up a different sub for statistical/tracking purchases and just forgotten to include the extra content.

6 years ago

That's a comment from Humble not Square, nor is it a comment as to why that content wasn't originally included but only one to state that this has now been changed.

6 years ago

One more time, https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/BKZ7OSF
The name is pretty clear. "Base Game Only".

6 years ago

Fair enough but any "reasoning" as to why they did it is pure guesswork. It also doesn't make Hassat's comment that they did comment any more accurate.

6 years ago

Ah, good news. Will have to take a look when I'm back on the PC. actually wanted to play the Jensen stories.

6 years ago

Mafia 1 finally got discount on steam, goood price if u have 2 and 3
http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/5433/Mafia_Triple_Pack/

6 years ago*

Bought it first hour ... now I am only missing III that will get from this bundle :D !

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

6 years ago

Too soon ... it was 500 euro 3 months ago :)) !

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

NOP ... M3 is piss poor quality compared to M1 !

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

NO biggie trade them or GA as I am doing MD :D !

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

But that has the original removed soundtrack. It's a "different product". :)

6 years ago

Can hack it myself with the original soundtrack :D !

6 years ago

Just about every game / software can be pirated.

6 years ago

Wouldn't putting the missing tracks back into a legit copy of Mafia rather be modding than piracy ?

I'm not sure about the legal situation but I'm usually a stickler to rules when it comes to piracy but even I would condone that.

6 years ago

Already did it ... also having bought 2k+ games until now I give 0 shit about piracy :D !

6 years ago

I give 0 shit about piracy :D !

Well, I do but having broken plenty of other (stupid) laws I wouldn't feel bad about modding the original soundtrack back in if I ever find the time to play Mafia. Considering I'd own a legit copy of the game it wouldn't go against my personal moral codex.

6 years ago

Speaking from the perspective of a major degree in CS with the specialty in E-Business , if they implement denuvo, always online and micro transactions then I can pirate or mod any content that I want ... if they don't like this they can sue me :D !

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

6 years ago

nice, thanks! i see 18% too 💮

6 years ago

"Hi there,

Thanks for your patience with this issue.
I am happy to report that you should be able to access the Deus Ex extras now - they should appear automatically, but if they do not immediately please shut down your Steam and restart.

For more information - the monthly key did indeed only give the base game but the developers fixed that locally on their end.

Sorry for the troubles with this! Feel free to reach out to us again if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for your support!"

6 years ago

Thanks for the update Hassat. Glad the developers have done this :-)

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 6 years ago.

6 years ago*

If I understood this correctly they simply added it to the depot so you should have them eventhough you activated the key before they were added.

Did you check in your Library and then under the main game Deus Ex where DLC are listed ? Steam Store often has problems recognizing small DLC like that so it's better to check via Library.

6 years ago

Well, I guess I spooked him :D You're welcome buddy :P

6 years ago

I have a 3 month sub and put it on pause for this month. Only thing missing is God Eater and thats not my cup of tea.
Now hope next month is more to my liking.

6 years ago

I bought a gift for my friend - we both live in Poland and he got Mafia 3 even though it is restricted in Poland. So he won't be able to activate it and must trade with someone for Civ ?

6 years ago

I would say that your friend could try writing a support ticket to replace the key, if it was not revealed yet.
Did he use VPN (outside of Poland) when he accepted the gift link? If so, this explains why he didn't get CIV.
From what I've seen, the region is decided by the IP used when one activates a gift link.

6 years ago

We both used polish IP. I guess every gift includes Mafia 3 even when you gift it to Poland. He actually prefer Mafia but I'm not sure if it will activate in our region and if he reveals the key it will be too late to contact support to exchange it for CIV.

6 years ago

Guess I'll pause this month, as I already have Deus Ex and enough of a backlog. With my usual luck the unlocks will presumably be great this month then.

6 years ago

Can I ask if Canada is ROW? I wanted Mafia 3 but I live in Asia and my canadian friend would buy the bundle since he also wanted God Eater from it and give me Mafia 3 but we aren't sure if I'd get it.

6 years ago

It should be ROW, I don't see any subs restricted to Canada / NA only. Your plan might work :)
Maybe ask your Canadian friend to ask his own Canadian friends for a confirmation first?

6 years ago

Well none of his other Canadian friends tried gifting this specific game to Asia before so no luck there lol... well hopefully it's RoW and I'll get it

6 years ago

can I ask if Australia is eligible to get ROW mafia 3? If not what version could it be?

6 years ago

Looking at the available subs, it seems that It is not ROW for you.
It should be an EMEA key, namely this sub: https://steamdb.info/sub/123197/

6 years ago

I think that's the wrong sub because it says "This package can NOT be purchased in specified countries" and Australia is on that list.

6 years ago

Oh you're right, I missed the: AllowPurchaseFromRestrictedCountries No.
Then I guess it should be ROW?

6 years ago

I think so. Someone from Australia offered me Mafia 3, so I will probably trade with him when he is online again. I will let you know if it's ROW or not.

6 years ago

I just activated a Mafia 3 gift link from Australia. I am from Austria. (no kangaroos here)
When I wanted to reveal the key Humble Bundle wrote:

This key is currently restricted in your country (AT). Steam might not let you redeem this key. Would you like to continue?

However, the key worked.

6 years ago

Thank you for the clarification and especially for the help!
Humble Bundle often sets these kind of region locked messages, when the key is not actually region locked. That's why it's so difficult to find what exactly they give to people and to compile a correct list of region locks. Nevertheless, those notifications are highly unreliable.

6 years ago

From Australia here , just trade my mafia 3 + dlc for civ collection from a polish - no problem on both side

6 years ago

Thanks Shakti, i guess i found what i need

5 years ago

Im from poland and i had no issues redeemind the Mafia 3 DLC

6 years ago

No early unlocks/reveals this month???

6 years ago

The games listed in the chart are the early unlocks.

6 years ago

I think he means how suddenly half-way another game got added last 2 times.

6 years ago

I don't think they will do it for this month since they gave 3 games already...

6 years ago

That's what I was also thinking. Thanks

6 years ago

Got offered Mafia 3 for a trade, he's from Canada, does anyone know if it's ROW?

6 years ago

Based on the information in the OP, I'd surmise that it's ROW if it's a copy he bought himself from Humble.

6 years ago

It's because it's written that it needs confirmation so I thought I'd ask if someone knew it.

6 years ago

FWIW, I've never heard of a Canada-only key (e.g. Canada keys are ROW).

Now I don't profess to be an expert of any kind, so again, FWIW.

6 years ago

Guessing this bundle is very likely to have the games added to the bundle list, since the value is already so high. Oh well..

6 years ago

slightly scared of what the bonus reveals will be, but as long as they are semi decent i will be already happy

6 years ago

Sorry for not reading the thread but when's the deadline?

6 years ago

You don't need to read the thread. You don't even need to read the whole OP, it's right there at the beginning in big and bold:

"*Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF APRIL (6th APRIL) for $12 to receive the APRIL bundle**"

6 years ago

Thanks! I somehow missed that O.o

6 years ago

It's always the first Friday of each month that Monthlies go live, so you don't actually need to go checking the thread each month. :)

6 years ago

The Monthly price changed for me. It's $14.28 now. More details here.

Edit: Price reverted to $12.

6 years ago*

hb gift dont working to unlock mafia 3 in PL

6 years ago

Guess they patched that loophole :3

6 years ago

Reminder: If you are a subscriber, you will be autocharged today. Last chance to cancel / pause your subscriptions!

6 years ago

I think it's better to do the reminder a day before. Not all users check SG all the time. Still, they should be responsable enough to keep track of it. And thank you for the job you chose to do, pls don't hate me (ಥ﹏ಥ)

6 years ago

I guess they skipped additional reveal for April.

6 years ago

The additional reveal doesn't happen every month. It's pretty rare, and if you're expecting it you're going to be disappointed.

6 years ago

I think with this kind of front-loading I'm going to be disappointed either way.

6 years ago

Well they revealed 3 of the games upfront so it's not surprising.

6 years ago

Get Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, GOD EATER 2: Rage Burst, and Mafia III + Mafia III: Sign of the Times now when you subscribe!
On April 6th you'll get six more games to keep!

Did they always say how many games we will get? I just knew this.

6 years ago

I didn't saw that before.

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.