Here we go, I'll start.

Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark (2010) - This movie is a joke. At first it's interesting, then it's boring and then it's just funny/pathetic. And they put it in a "horror" genre. Words are not sufficient. Nosferatu is turning in his grave. 3/10

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Thor: Ragnarok

4 years ago

12 Feet Deep πŸ‘Ž πŸ‘Ž
Happy Death Day 2U πŸ‘

4 years ago

Escape Room - 5/10

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

4 years ago

Parabellum
More john wick, silly film with great gunplay and set pieces. it was good, except i was expecting an actual conclusion. Then again, i dont think john could ever get an happy ending.

4 years ago*

The Wandering Earth (new netflix catalog movie) -is good movie with awesome visual effects.
My rating: 8/10

4 years ago

John Wick 3: Parabellum. The writting starts to feel improvised and dull. On the action side thereΒ΄s no complaint.

4 years ago*

Bodied - didn't believe that film about rap battles can be so engaging but it really was very good film with some great satire about human hypocrisy.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

Watch The Last Man on Earth. A much better version of I Am Legend. Starring the immortal Vincent Price.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

No problem. Hope you enjoy it. Might seem a tad slow at times but that's the older movies at times.

4 years ago

A walk among the tombstones. - I was expecting a standard cool Liam Neeson actiony film, instead it was more of a detective type of movie. I liked it. The music was great throughout, it added a ton to the atmosphere.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago*

Cameos from Freddy and Candyman? Wow. :D

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Sleepaway Camp 2 was the best one.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Escape Room πŸ‘

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Arctic - 😍
Kingsman 2 - it was entertaining but not as good as the first movie
The hateful 8 - classic tarantino πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
Bumblebee - i don't know what i expected, but even transformers 4 is better than this
It 2017 - pretty good for a horror movie ^^

4 years ago

Emma Thompson and Russell Tovey nuff said

Years and Years

YT trailer
series by BBC (+HBO)

....an alexa-thing they call "Signor", a gay relationship with a refugee, an atomic bomb shot by Trump, a sad daughter that wants to become data on the cloud...
and more, UK, 2030 circa.

just watched first episode. usual somewhat light, funny at times, hella entertaining BBC stuff. loved it.

View attached image.
4 years ago

Us - really good horror movie. Cool story, good actors, nice cinematography.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

PARASITE, 2019 - awesome

4 years ago*

A Quiet Place (2018)

4 years ago

Yesterday I watched the Deadwood movie.
I was/am a huge fan of the series and was quite sad it all ended in 2006 without a proper ending. Although HBO never really officially cancelled the series, ofcourse it was exactly that. The hope of a movie faded away with the years. It's awesome this movie got released. Same cast only 13 years older, amazing! A little more closure in this movie, but it leaves a lot of plots unifinished. I sincerely hope there are more movies to come.

Its awesome to see old Al Swearengen back in action, one of the most iconic tv characters in recent history imo.

4 years ago

Us - If you think about it, it has so many flaws that it will lead to the story being pointless. But I didn't care about those flaws, what pisses me off is that they injected too much humor to this movie. You and your family are going to die tonight dude, stop riffing like you are in a comedy bar!

4 years ago

John Wick (at the urging of a friend that wants me to see the new one at the cinema with him) - it sucked.

Reeves' woeful acting took me out of the story just as it began - he sounded like he was parroting a text-to-speech bot in the funeral scene with Willem Dafoe. His empty delivery miraculously managed to not convey loss, sadness, hopelessness, or anything at all. I had been warned to expect just a symphony of choreographed violence, so I was able to swallow my disappointment in the hope of seeing something like The Raid: Redemption, but I was disappointed. The story seemed like it was written by a producer's kid on bring your child to work day: "Yeah, this guy, see, he's super awesome and stuff so you don't want to mess with him...and then some bad guys mess with him so he gets revenge" - "Great idea, Hunter, sounds a bit like those ridiculous comic book films kids are throwing their money at so it should work. I'm so proud of you. I'm going to do it and I won't even bother hiring a writer." I couldn't even take Wick seriously as some sort of super assassin because he didn't use intelligent tactics at all - he just somehow continually bested groups of enemies in flashy gunfights despite being outnumbered and exposed. He even made terrible strategic decisions such as leaving a defeated would be assassin alive, apparently for sentimental reasons. There was no explanation for his impressive reputation other than luck, but even that went unexplored. The enemies were caricatures, Russian gangsters, and even the gang's internal dynamic and the way the conflict was handled was terribly unbelievable. There was some nice cinematography at times and costume design wasn't bad, but it took a great deal of effort to block everything else out to enjoy it.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

X-Men Dark Phoenix

I'm glad I saw it...........for free (won tickets for the premiere).
It was entertaining but that's about it, the action scenes were pretty cool though.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Which Blob? 1958 or 1988?

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Okay, cool. The 1958 version is also pretty fun, although it didn't age very well. But it has Steve McQueen in it and is definitely worth a watch. You just gotta go into it with different expectations.

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.