Here we go, I'll start.

Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark (2010) - This movie is a joke. At first it's interesting, then it's boring and then it's just funny/pathetic. And they put it in a "horror" genre. Words are not sufficient. Nosferatu is turning in his grave. 3/10

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Kidnapping Stella (Netflix)

The writing sucks. I also heared from a lot of people that this movie is basically the same as The Disappearance of Alice Creed just in german.

4 years ago

Animal Kingdom (S04) ๐Ÿ‘

Parker ๐Ÿ‘

4 years ago

Black Swan: Omitting the plagiarism discussion, it is a pretty good movie, but I was expecting a little more madness. They didn't take it too far, and that was a lilttle disappointing. 7/!0. (Oh, yeah, what a interpretation from Natalie Portman, just outstanding).

Apostle: A horror movie from the director of The Raid. It accomplishes what I was looking for, but I couldn't feel interested on what was happening to the main character (and most of his dumb decisions). All the island issues were pretty interesting though (with a little portion of gore, which is appreciated). 7/10.

Los Cronocrรญmenes (Timecrimes): A thriller about a guy who travels to the past while running away from a masked man. I didn't like it, too predictable, almost everything was too obvious and it tried to be over-complex. Still, it has some good moments (not good enough). 5.5/10.

4 years ago

Anaconda ๐Ÿ‘

4 years ago*

4 years ago

Jaws 2 ๐Ÿ‘

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

4 years ago

Great movie. Really enjoyed both movies with RDJ

4 years ago

Same. Now I'm waiting for this movie.

4 years ago

Oliver! (1968)

Great movie if you like musicals.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

4 years ago

The Raven (1963)

Fantastic cast (Vincent Price, Jack Nicholson, Boris Karloff, Peter Lorre...), very entertaining movie. Based on Edgar Allan Poe's famous poem "The Raven".

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

4 years ago

The Congress (2013)
Watched it because of my bachelor's thesis, but man this movie is a mess...interesting concept, but that's it, not really worth watching. maybe 4/10

4 years ago

Eagle Eye ๐Ÿ‘

4 years ago

Zombeavers 10/10

4 years ago

Jurassic Park ๐Ÿ‘

Wu Assassins (S01) ๐Ÿ‘Ž

4 years ago

4 years ago

Dark Phoenix (2019)

Not great, but not as bad as everyone says. Kinda fucks a bit with the timeline, though.

4 years ago

It: Chapter 2

Meh... Dick jokes and mediocre CGI

4 years ago

Last night I saw Steven Universe: The Movie with my girlfriend. We both are great fans of SU, so we wanted more after the end of the series, which felt a little bit bittersweet? Or maybe more like unsatisfying; everything happened so fast, it didn't felt like a propper ending. The movie was just the same, rushed towards the end, but it was nice watching something new from the show we love.

Right before that, the last movies we watched were Batman (Burton, 1989) and Batman Returns, and we're planning to watch Batman Forever and Batman & Robin (yeah, we know that's lame, but still) this week. The first film was pretty dark, and Nicholson's Joker stole the entire movie (in my opinion, it was so much better than Ledger's Joker from The Dark Night, as it felt so much comic-accurate); while Batman Returns was almost a parody of itself, with Danny DeVito's Penguin being a stupid kind of villain and having all those sexy-but-awkward Catwoman's scenes. It was fun, though, we liked both.

4 years ago

The Hustle ๐Ÿ‘

4 years ago

John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum
It took me 3 sessions to get through this movie. Partly because I guess I was tired. But it also is the worst from the series. Too much of everything killed it.
4/10

4 years ago

The Nice Guys (2016)

Funny buddy comedy set in the 70s. Would recommend, especially if you've watched OUATIH recently and you're looking for something slightly similar.

4 years ago

London Has Fallen

I quite liked the previous movie more than this one.

4 years ago

Hobbes and Shaw
It was pretty fun, the fights were cool, and the comedy felt oddly genuine? Like instead of how marvel movies do "comedy" where they're trying really hard to be relatable and just end up feeling weird, the jokes that were in it felt really natural and I actually laughed several times. There were bits where the plot made no sense but yknow that's what you expect from this stuff. Also a cool fight just randomly switched from midnight to daytime and it was really annoying cause it looked cooler at night. Quite good, 7/10

4 years ago

Drunken Master (1978)

Great martial arts movie starring Jackie Chan.

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.