Here we go, I'll start.

Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark (2010) - This movie is a joke. At first it's interesting, then it's boring and then it's just funny/pathetic. And they put it in a "horror" genre. Words are not sufficient. Nosferatu is turning in his grave. 3/10

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

The Golden Glove -Great movie if you like movies about serial killers and have good stomach :). Its based on true story. Great job Jonas Dassler playing serial killer Fritz Honka, cant believe its the same guy :)

4 years ago

Shazam!
Not without flaws but I gave it 8/10. Brought me much more joy and entertainment than Alita.

The Messenger
I probably shouldn't be surprised by how good this movie is, considering that Woody Harrelson is in it. But this one has many striking moments. 7/10

The Unborn
Odette Annable's butt convinced me to give another horror flick a chance. It was a bad choice. 4/10

My Father and My Son
Sometimes the actors baffled me with their "performances", sometimes the writing seemed silly but the movie's emotions still made this a valuable experience. 7/10

The Immigrant
An impressive cast in a mostly predictable and bland movie. I'm not even sure why I rated it 6/10.

Detroit
Psychological terror par excellence. Just like Whiplash such a tense atmosphere and pressure is what I miss from pretty much all horror movies. Remarkable - 8/10

The Dark Tower
Oh ffs, what was that? 4/10

4 years ago*

28 Weeks Later (2007)

I liked the first one more, but this was also not bad at all. Great story, good cast, very enjoyable movie, pretty good overall.

4 years ago

chuky child play

just a shit film, don't waste your time watching it 0/10
instead watch the firsts chuky films, that new film it's garbage over garbage over garbage.

4 years ago

Parasite (2019)

Very intense social drama and thriller, mixed with hilarious black comedy. A genre mix that only Bong Joon Ho is able to accomplish, and succeed. One of the best movies of the year imo.

9/10

4 years ago

Knives Out. Just saw it in theaters yesterday.
Good actors, but the story was nowhere near as well thought out as I'd hoped it would be given all the positive reviews.
6/10

4 years ago

Doctor Sleep (2019)

Very good, pretty close to the book but also referencing The Shining (1980) to make it enjoyable for both people who read the book it's based on
and people who watched The Shining. Some things did not work, others really did. Gripping story, great cinematography, talented cast.

4 years ago

The Man from Earth (2007)

Single-location movie about a guy who claims to be 14,000 years old and who has a conversation about this with his friends and colleagues. May sound boring, but it's incredibly gripping. Good cast. Maybe don't watch it if you're very religious.

4 years ago

The Man from Earth: Holocene (2017)

Disappointing sequel to a great hidden gem of sci-fi cinema. Mediocre story, subpar acting, everything the first one does right, this one does wrong. Wouldn't recommend it. Just watch the first one and skip this one.

Complacency (2019)

Short indie film. Surprisingly good cinematography, important story.

4 years ago*

Angel Has Fallen - While the first 2 installments of the franchise at least served up some some laughs with its grandstanding jingoism and goofy politics, this outing is just plods along to its inevitable dull conclusion. Good thing Nolte shows up (in an admittedly almost inspired set piece) to enliven this leaden affair, so not a total loss.

4 years ago

Joker - not great not terrible.

4 years ago

The Laundromat (2019)

Very interesting topic, great cast, good cinematography. Good entertainment AND an important political statement at the same time!

4 years ago

The Big Sleep (1946)

Great noir starring Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall. Beautiful cinematography, nice cast, good story.

4 years ago

Burke & Hare (2010)

Good dark comedy based on actual events. Does a good job at making the mass murderers in the story be the sympathetic characters and the actual sane people who want to stop the murders be the bad guys. Make too good of a job...
Nice to see such legends as Sir Christopher Lee and Ray Harryhausen too, albeit in small roles.

4 years ago

Parasite (2019)

What a masterpiece! This movie was a rollercoaster of emotions, it put me through so many different emotional states. Definitely one of the best movies of 2019 and one of the best movies of this decade as well.
If it doesn't AT LEAST get the Oscar for Best International Feature Film I'd be shocked. And I hope it gets at least nominated for Best Picture as well!
Beautiful cinematography, amazingly acted, perfect pacing... holy fuck this was a great movie!

4 years ago

Goodfellas (1990)

This is such a great movie! Definitely one of the best movies of all time! What a story. What a cast. Absolute masterpiece.

4 years ago

Sunrise: A Song of Two Humans (1927)

Absolutely one of the best movies of the 20s, maybe even one of the best ones of the whole silent era! Such a great story, incredible cinematography, great acting!

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

4 years ago

The Laplace's Demon (2017)

What the hell did I just watch?

4 years ago

The Hitman's Bodyguard
One of the best comedy movie of 2017.

4 years ago

Spider-Man Far From Home
6/10

4 years ago

Jupiter's Thunderballs (1903)

Nice little Mรฉliรจs short with some fun camera tricks.

4 years ago

Blade Runner 2049
9/10

4 years ago

Bermuda (2018)

Funny swedish short film.

4 years ago

Parasite (2019)

Yes, again. Fuck, I love that movie.