Here we go, I'll start.

Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark (2010) - This movie is a joke. At first it's interesting, then it's boring and then it's just funny/pathetic. And they put it in a "horror" genre. Words are not sufficient. Nosferatu is turning in his grave. 3/10

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

The Irishman (2019)

A masterpiece! Excellent cast, great story, beautiful cinematography, pretty much everything about this movie was outstanding! The 3.5 hour runtime was needed.

4 years ago

Lost Highway (1997)

Very strange but good movie. Great soundtrack.

4 years ago

Nacho Libre (2006)

Stupid but fun little movie.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

4 years ago*

Is is that Freaks?
IMDB lists the year as 2018: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8781414/

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

I don't know. I found Far From Home to be Far From Good. Not the worst MCU movie but not great either. I didn't really feel like it was a good end to the current MCU phase.

4 years ago

Hotel Artemis (2018)

Interesting concept, some good ideas in there. Very good cast. It's not a bad movie, it's just not as good as it could've been.

4 years ago

The Irishman: In Conversation (2019)

A ~20 minute talk between Robert De Niro, Martin Scorsese, Joe Pesci and Al Pacino about The Irishman. Wish it would've been 2 hours instead of 20 minutes. :D

4 years ago

Buried (2010)

I remember wanting to watch this movie when it got released, but I have no idea why I didn't. Now I did and it's a really good movie. Would've loved to see it in the cinema 9 years ago.

4 years ago

The Nightingale - good rape & revenge movie. Recommend.

4 years ago

A Day's Pleasure (1919)

Far from Charlie Chaplin's best work, but still pretty funny.

4 years ago

Men in Black: International (2019)

Okay movie, predictable story, but lots of very good VFX.

4 years ago

Fack ju GΓΆhte (2013) πŸ‘Œ
good comedy

4 years ago

The Irishman: holy shit, 3Β½ hours of nothing, first time in my life that i fell asleep to a movie, twice

Rambo Last blood: great action, but clearly a money grab, it didn't have the magic of the early Rambo movies

Ad Astra : Brad Pitt tries, but he doesn't have much to work with, another let down of a movie

4 years ago

Fractured (2019): what a mindfuck

4 years ago

Sweetie - another one of those weird, quirky Aussie movies that seemingly comes out of nowhere and knocks you off balance. Actually, it's Jane Campion, pre The Piano, but if I'm honest, I liked it better.

Happy Death Day - Slasher horror/comedy that combines Scream and Groundhog day and does it well..

Ready or Not - Yet another reimagining of The Most Dangerous Game. Strong performance by the "hunted" helps a lot.

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood - Not a Tarantino fangirl (The Hateful Eight was truly hateful imo), but this may be the best thing he's made in years. All the allusions, sight gags, inside jokes etc about the industry that he has been packing into his movies over the years haven't always worked well for them, but in this one - a film about Hollywood at a major turning point in its history - it's a very good fit.

Tony Erdman - An eccentric, pranksterish dad busts into his daughter's buttoned-up, corporate lifestyle. No false sugarcoated moments or shallow psychology - it's very fresh, maybe even brilliant.

4 years ago

Brokeback Mountain (2005)

Finally watched this. Very good movie. Great performances.

4 years ago

13 Ghosts (1960)

Very entertaining. Nice special effects and make-up.

4 years ago

Loving Vincent (2017)

Every single frame of this 95 minute film is hand-painted and the result is incredibly innovative and unique. Pretty good story too but I'm a sucker for van Gogh stories anyway. Great experience, highly recommended.

4 years ago

Hair Love (2019)

Beautiful animated short film.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Videodrome

4 years ago

Marriage Story (2019)

I'm definitely not a big fan of Scarlett Johannson but this movie was excellent! Outstanding performances, interesting story!

4 years ago

I heard you paint houses. The only film I needed to see in 2019.

4 years ago

Pet Sematary (2019)

It hit on some of the things that were in the book that the original movie didn't have, which was nice. There's a decent amount of things that were different than the book though, like the ending. Overall I enjoyed the movie, it was good but I'd like to see a new movie in the future of it that's as true as possible to the book.

4 years ago*

28 Days Later (2002)

Although at first I thought this was "just another zombie flick", it's so much more. Great plot, cast and direction. Definitely one of the best horror movies of the early 2000s.

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.