Here we go, I'll start.

Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark (2010) - This movie is a joke. At first it's interesting, then it's boring and then it's just funny/pathetic. And they put it in a "horror" genre. Words are not sufficient. Nosferatu is turning in his grave. 3/10

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

The Fundamentals of Caring (2016)

Funny, heartwarming, good cast.

4 years ago

The Young and the Damned (1950)

Good, thought provoking movie, captivating story about child poverty in Mexico City.

4 years ago

Parasite! The new one from korea - it was brilliant

4 years ago

The Descendants (2011)

Heavy theme, emotional story, good movie. Good cast, too.

4 years ago

The Boy(2016)

Wha...?

4 years ago

Logan Lucky (2017)

Fun crime-comedy movie with good characters and a nice plot.

4 years ago

Jab Harry Met Sejal (2017)

The only reason I was able to get through this is that I watched it with a friend. And the songs. I love the songs in Hindi movies.

4 years ago

"The Lighthouse"
Good stuff!

4 years ago

Ford v Ferrari.
Basically learned that Ford is a bunch of douche bags, Enzo Ferrari was right not to work with them, and they grind normal people to dust under their huge corporate gears. Sadly, I confirmed my conclusions by reading Wikipedia after the movie, it's all true :(

4 years ago

Considering Ford was started by a confirmed nazi, I am not too surprised they're a bunch of pricks.

4 years ago

Tokyo Story (1953)

Very realistic characters, good cinematography and what a story! Made me cry.

4 years ago

Just watched the first of 3 parts to Don't F**k With Cats.

Wow, that was most fascinating. I have to see the rest now.

4 years ago

It's good. And wierd.

4 years ago

The Bridge (1959) Terrific antiwar movie about a group of high school friends living in a small German town who are drafted into the war on the eve of the German defeat.

4 years ago

Dance of the Seasons: Winter, Snow Dance (1900)

Presumably, this is one in a series of four short dance performances devoted to the seasons. The only one that survived (if Alice Guy-Blaché even made one for each season, nobody knows).
It's good for what it is. Guy-Blaché did make better movies, though. Still have to watch most of her other work.

4 years ago

The Odd Couple (1968)

Very funny movie with great performanes, Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau really complimented each other phenomenally in this movie. And the rest of the cast is good, too! Great story about almost normal lives.

4 years ago

Angel has Fallen (2019) - 6/10 - Decent action, easily foreseeable plot.
Green Book (2018) - 5/10 - Watched only because of the Bulgarian actor that has 4 lines. I guess the hype was only for the "can't we all get along" story.
Once Upon a time... in Hollywood (2019) 8/10 - Great finale. Could have been 60 minutes shorter.
Joker (2019) 10/10 - J. Phoenix builds amazingly deep sociopath.
The Irishman (2019) 9/10 - Amazing cast and performances. Could have been 60 minutes shorter.
Apostle (2018) 6/10 - Interesting concept of thriller turned into a gore horror. I can understand more "save the planet" ideas than in Mother (2017)
Bohemian Rhapsody (2018) 10/10 - Amazing performance by R. Malek. Made me realize I know much more Queen songs that I though :D

4 years ago

How to Train Your Dragon (2010)

Better than I expected. Good story, great soundtrack, nice animation. Very good for what it is.

4 years ago*

How to Train Your Dragon 2 (2014)

Not as good as the first one, but still good. I like the story. And the animation got even better.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

4 years ago

Star Wars: Episode VIII – The Last Jedi (2017)

Let me start this off with saying that I'm not as invested in Star Wars as a lot of other people are.

That said I thought it had some beautiful cinematography and the story was also good. Overall it wasn't as bad as some people said and wasn't as good as other people said. I'm not saying it's the best Star Wars movie but it's good for what it is.

4 years ago

Maleficent (2014)

Very cool creature designs and effects. Darker than I thought it would be. Good story, pretty entertaining movie.

4 years ago

Frozen (2013)

I know I'm not part of the target demographic for that one, but I still think it's not that bad. The animations are nice (most of the time), the story is good for what it is and the voice over actors are pretty talented.

4 years ago

Pain and Glory (2019)

Really good film, Banderas' fantastic performance definitely deserves a Best Lead Actor nomination. Beautiful cinematography, very good story, great cast.

4 years ago

A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood (2019)

I'm not american, so I didn't grow up with Mister Rogers' Neighborhood but I've only watched an episode or two last year. So while the emotional connection was kinda missing for me because of that reason, I can understand that for someone who did grow up watching Mister Rogers' Neighborhood, the movie may feel a lot closer.
Still, this is a pretty good movie. Good cast, interesting story, overall pretty enjoyable movie.

4 years ago

Parasite (2019)

It is very very good. As every other movie I saw from this director (Snowpiercer, Okja, The Host)

4 years ago

Terminator: Dark Fate 2/10

i was disapointed from the beggining to the end... i dont understand that this pos movie got thr green light.

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.