Here we go, I'll start.

Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark (2010) - This movie is a joke. At first it's interesting, then it's boring and then it's just funny/pathetic. And they put it in a "horror" genre. Words are not sufficient. Nosferatu is turning in his grave. 3/10

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Touch of Evil (1958)

Such a great movie! Thrilling story, a great cast delivering fantastic performances and extremely entertaining! Highly recommended!

4 years ago

4 years ago

Spider-man: Into the Spiderverse.
Pretty good for a CGI cartoon. Animation style is a bit hyperactive, overall it does manage to condense the various key elements from Ultimate Spider-man and Spider-verse comics into a coherent new storyline. It does sacrifice on all the different versions of Spidey, but including stuff like Japanese Spider-man here would've ruined the pacing, which already has a a bit weird go-stop-go-stop-go rhytm to it.

Character designs are pretty good overall. The various Spideys are as close to their traditional designs as can fit the artstyle. Doctor Octopus being a woman this time around was probably done for diversity points, but it doesn't feel forced because the redesign works well and the character still behaves in much the way as Doc Ock usually does. Didn't really like the design for Kingpin though. Reminded me too much of Gru from Despicable Me.

Overall, 8/10

4 years ago

Dragon Quest: Your Story
https://www.netflix.com/title/81170086

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

El Hoyo/The Platform - Just Wow.

4 years ago

Zodiac - 7/10
Birds of Prey - 3/10

4 years ago

Ad Astra (2019)

It sucks.

4 years ago

Fantastic Beasts 1, so awful

4 years ago

the sequel is waaaay worse

4 years ago

just saw it and sadly you are right

4 years ago

star wars 9
what a piece of trash, it makes the prequels look like masterpieces. 😂

4 years ago

Train to Busan (2016)

I've never cried at a zombie film before.

Train to Busan is incredibly good. Absolutely one of the best zombie movies of all time. And it's so much more than just a zombie flick. If you haven't seen it yet, go watch it. Immediately!

4 years ago*

Underwater 👍

4 years ago

El hoyo or The platform (2019). While the scenario has been used several times, they manage to make It fresh. Fun to watch. That old guy owns It. Kudos to Spain.
PS: Don't watch the english version.

4 years ago

The One (2001)

Interesting premise (mulitverse, mulitple versions of the same person, one of them trying to kill all the others). Some good VFX for 2001, some not so good. Good soundtrack. Nice cast. There are some plot holes and the story is not the best.
This movie definitely could've been better than it was. But it was entertaining.

4 years ago

The Hunt - 7/10

4 years ago

4 years ago

4 years ago

Take Shelter (2011)

4 years ago

Housebound (2014)

Surprisingly good horror comedy from New Zealand. Good story and acting. Very entertaining!

4 years ago

I keep track of all films I watch here: https://letterboxd.com/IceDoesntHelp/
Last one I saw was For Sama, absolutely brutal documentary, it can be considered a tough watch, but its well worth it.

4 years ago

Underwater 5/10

4 years ago

The Pit and the Pendulum (1961)

As some of you might have guessed from previous reviews, I'm a fan of Roger Corman's work. Especially his movies with Vincent Price. So of course I enjoyed this one!
Really good cast, great story, chilling atmosphere, nice cinematography (especially that pit and pendulum scene, nice looking pit).

4 years ago

Rewatched The White Dragon. HIGHLY recommended to fans of comedic versions of Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon.

4 years ago

The Last Laugh (2019)

Richard Dreyfuss was pretty good in this. Mediocre story. Not a good movie, but not horrible either.

4 years ago

Logan Lucky 6/10

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.