Here we go, I'll start.

Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark (2010) - This movie is a joke. At first it's interesting, then it's boring and then it's just funny/pathetic. And they put it in a "horror" genre. Words are not sufficient. Nosferatu is turning in his grave. 3/10

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

IT chapter two - it was ok

2 years ago

The Mitchells vs the Machines (2021)

American computer-animated science fiction comedy film. Great animation, awesome voice cast, a very entertaining story. Made by the people behind Gravity Falls and Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse! Overall just a lot of fun and very good for what it is! Highly recommended. (And no, it's not only for kids.)

2 years ago

Da 5 Bloods - 5/10

2 years ago

The Croods: A New Age - 6/10

2 years ago

We watched the Harry Potter movies with my fiance :)

2 years ago

A Harry Potter marathon? Nice.

2 years ago

The Devil All the Time - 7/10

2 years ago

Goosebumps 2: Haunted Halloween (2018)

American live-action/computer-animated horror comedy film. It's not very good, but then again I'm not really the target demographic. That said, it's worse than the 2015 original. We barely see Jack Black as R.L. Stine and he was the best part of the original movie. The effects are pretty good, the story is okay. Definitely more so if you're a kid.

2 years ago

Finally got to see Wonder Woman 1984.

I have to say, it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.

It was worse. It's made the top 10 worst movies I have ever seen.

-10/10

2 years ago

Same thoughts here. What an absolute dumpster fire of a movie. I would even argue that what happened to the guy's body (where Steve was in) would be considered rape on all grounds.

2 years ago

The Legend of Barney Thomson (2015)

British dark comedy thriller film. It's actually very good for what it is. Great cast, most notably Robert Carlyle (who also directed this) and Emma Thompson. The story is very entertaining, albeit a bit ridiculous as some points. But since this is a comedy, that's okay. All around definitely entertaining and honestly, pretty underappreciated. Might very well become a cult classic in the future, though. If you like dark comedies and/or Robert Carlyle, you should definitely check this one out!

2 years ago

Extraction - 7/10

2 years ago

Redline is the last movie I watched
The music and the animation is nice would recommend giving it a try

2 years ago

Dark Waters - 8/10

2 years ago

2010: The Year We Make Contact (1984)

American science fiction film. It's way better than I thought it would be, but it obviously can't hold a candle to the original. It does explain what happens in Kubrick's 2001: A Space Odyssey further, so if you wanted to like that one but it was too confusing, you should give this one a chance. I love 2001: A Space Odyssey, I think it may be the best science fiction movie ever made. This one is surprisingly really good, but still nowhere near 2001: A Space Odyssey. Still, I can only recommend it!
I should really Arthur C. Clarke's Space Odyssey series some time.

2 years ago*

The Comeback Trail - 7/10

2 years ago

Unbreakable (2000)

American superhero thriller film. Rewatched this one yesterday, still very good. Definitely one of the best comic book movies out there.

2 years ago

Crimson Peak (2015)

American gothic romance horror film. I love the setting, the effects were great, the performances were very good, the story was fascinating, the atmosphere was creepy without being cheap. But in the end I think tjhe movie in itself is quite predictable and not as good as it could've been. I mean it's exactly the kind of movie I was in the mood for and it definitely delivered, but I still wouldn't say this is anything outstanding.

2 years ago

As our New York movie houses start to open, over the last two weeks I caught the new 4K remasters of The Fellowship of the Ring (2001) and The Two Towers (2002). Fantastic experience. It's hard to believe that they came out 20 years ago!

2 years ago

I'm SO jealous!

2 years ago

They were delightful. Return of the King should be coming this weekend!

2 years ago

Do the Right Thing - 7/10

2 years ago

Tenet

2 years ago

Maximum Overdrive (1986)

American science fiction action horror film. It's not a very good movie. The acting isn't great, there's not a lot of story (it's adapted from a short story by Stephen King, who actually also directed this movie), but it has some nice action scenes (full of explosions and destruction), good kills and the soundtrack is by AC/DC. So it's not all bad and overall it's at least entertaining, if you're in for some mindless fun.

2 years ago

Wild Strawberries (1957)

Swedish drama film. I was in the mood for some Ingmar Bergman, so I decided to watch this one today. And what a stunning movie this is. Great cinematography, fascinating story, very good performances (especially by the great Victor Sjöström). I can definitely recommend it, but it's probably not for everyone.

2 years ago

Atomic Blonde - 7/10

2 years ago

Chi-Raq - 4/10

2 years ago

Taking Care of Business (1990)

American comedy film. It's surprisingly very good. James Belushi is very good in it, Charles Grodin (who sadly passed away yesterday) is very good in it, but together they're great. They play so well off each other. The story is good, the acting is great, it's overall just a very good movie! Highly recommended!

2 years ago

Promising Young Woman - 7/10

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.