Purchase the OCTOBER 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Overwatch with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF OCTOBER (5th OCTOBER) for $12* to receive the OCTOBER bundle

• Note: If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON SEPTEMBER 28th, 2018
  • Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.
  • $25 when you subscribe for a year (limited promo)

if you wish to upgrade you may have to do so from the bottom of the monthly page.
    Customers who have previously received Humble Wallet funds for subscribing as part of another promotion are ineligible.
    source

• Coupon (via email): "Buy one month of Humble Monthly, get next month for free"
  • Coupon (via email): "Subscribe to three months of Humble Monthly and you'll get one month for FREE!" ($23)
  • Coupon (via email): "Subscribe to Humble Monthly for just $4"
  • Coupon (via email): "Subscribe to Humble Monthly for just $8"

Also, it's too late to buy the September Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Overwatch
In order for your Overwatch key to redeem properly you need your Battle.net account region and the key region to match. In addition to that, you will not get a key; instead, you will need to link your Battle.net account to your Humble Bundle account.

Gift links for Overwatch seem to be ROW though, with the exception of them not being redeemable in the following countries BU BY CN CU ER IR KP LY MM SD SY VE (HB notice). Customers from these countries will get a $5 wallet credit instead.

More info: here (scroll down to "Q: I am getting a region related error message when I try to redeem").

Dungeons 3 <- needs confirmation

• RU/CIS - confirmed
  • CN maybe this
  • LatAm maybe this, but most likely the one that everyone else receives
  • EU maybe this, but most likely the one that everyone else receives
  • SEA maybe this, but most likely the one that everyone else receives
  • everyone else: ROW; note that this version is different from RU/CIS. The RU/CIS version includes app "630090 DLC Dungeons 3 - Theme - Horde" and depot "493905 Dungeons 3 Soundtrack" and the ROW version includes "711173 Dungeons 3 loca Korean", which means that the ROW version can be activated on top of the RU/CIS one.

source

Games:

Pay early and get: Overwatch; 21 Sep: Hidden Folks, Dungeons 3

👉 Overwatch 👈

You will not get a key for Overwatch. You will need to LINK YOUR BATTLE.NET ACCOUNT in order to redeem it.

There is still the Gift Link option though which seems to be ROW.

Note: An October 2018 Monthly entitles you to receive 3 Loot Boxes that will be delivered in the following Monthlies. If you stay subscribed to the Monthly, you will receive 2 Loot Boxes with your November Monthly and 1 Loot Box with your December Monthly.

Overwatch must be redeemed before December 31st, 2019.

Overwatch and Loot Box Redemption Instructions
Confirmation that the bundle will also contain Steam games

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Details Bundled Retail Price
Hidden Folks 97% of 3081 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $7.99
Dungeons 3 94% of 4442 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $39.99
American Truck Simulator 91% of 17344 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    1 $19.99
Gremlins, Inc. 86% of 2476 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $14.99
We Were Here Too 75% of 984 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $9.99
Old Man's Journey 89% of 563 reviews -    Giveaways    0 $7.99

Note: Wandersong is not featured in the bundle (it's just an "Exclusive Sneak Peek")

Retail:

• $140.93

Humble original: Ollie and Bollie

Ollie and Bollie bought an estate! Cut trees, build a house or start a farm in this outdoor autumn sandbox. Work with your friend Bollie and restore your new property together!

Note about the CV that these games generate:

Normally, the unbundled games from the Monthly bundles give full CV. However, depending on their value on the grey market, some of them will be added to the partial CV list, disregarding the "5% retail value" threshold. When this happens, your CV will be recalculated and as a consequence, reduced retroactively. More details about this can be found starting with this comment.

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 5th OCTOBER!

Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

October is the Month of Free Thought. You're free to pick one of the below.

View Results
[Recurring subscription] October is National Spinach-Lovers' Month, but I won't say no to Overwatch either.
[New Subscription] October is Gourmet Adventures Month, and I'm going in.
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] October is Caffeine Addiction Recovery Month, and I'd like to both decaf and get out of this harmful subscription habit.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] October is National Toilet Tank Repair Month, and honestly that's a better use of my money.
[Maybe subscribe] October is National Pizza Month, and I might want a slice of this bundle.
[Subscribed, and regret it] October is National Popcorn Poppin' Month, and most of those games had already popped their way into my library before. Sad.
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it] October is Computer Learning Month, and I should have learnt to buy good bundles like this.
[Complain] October is National Courtesy Month, and IGN should be nicer to all of us (more like Santa Claus).
[Potato] October is National Potato Month.

Really glad I paused lol

5 years ago

Hm. These late unlocks are pretty underwhelming, but $9 to get Overwatch on my PC was still worth it.

5 years ago

I almost bought Gremlin Inc a few hours ago for 3e but I was thinking I should wait the monthly just to be sure and bam there it is. It's a happy me here! And one of my top wishlisted game (Old Man’s Journey) is also part of it. I also redeemed Hidden Folks. And that's it. I'm happy about this month, it was a very nice surprise.
We Were Here Too is a cooperative game and I don't have a buddy to play with so it's a miss on my side, Dungeons 3 and Overwatch are not my thing and finally American truck simulator... Is it really enjoyable? That's a maybe on my side.

Edit: I played the Old Man’s Journey, not too complex not too easy. 2h long game, just enough to unlock the cards. It misses achievements but overall it's a beautiful game. I think it's a very nice Indie game.
I also played Gremlin Inc, 4 plays. One game is around 45min. It's a very complete game with hours of gameplay if you want to unlock the 100 achievements (astats states that to unlock it all will take around 3.775hours). The design of the characters is very well done I am even thinking of buying one or two DLC to support the game. It definitely worth the price payed for the bundle. And there seems to be marketable item drop.

If you don't like a bundle don't say it's trash, it is just not of your taste. There are games for every taste, please respect it.

5 years ago*

I have enjoyed Overwatch so far and American Truck and Gremlins Inc. are nice unlocks for me as well. I am quite happy about this month. :)

5 years ago

What a bad bundle. 0 games of interest.

5 years ago

so bad bundle,very glad that i missed month.

5 years ago

So I folded and got this bundle after Humble offered me next month free. I still don't know what to do with Overwatch (inb4 somebody gets suspended for begging) but I'm OK with next months games. I got an e-mail with my coupon for next month free as promised and everything seemed to be going well and then I clicked on the link;

View attached image.
5 years ago

Check your email again, the expiry date for the coupon should be listed there.
People received coupons on 1 Nov and they were available only 3 days.

5 years ago

It said I'd get my coupon today (see attached) if I subscribed by Thursday. I subscribed on Tuesday and I got my coupon today like it said. It's just apparently invalid. It isn't even the 1st Nov yet, I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about.

View attached image.
5 years ago

I think he meant 1 Oct

5 years ago

I guessed that, I still don't know what he's talking about.

5 years ago

Maybe coupon has been added to your account. Is there anything on https://www.humblebundle.com/home/coupons ?

5 years ago

Yeah, apparently it is there and it expires in Feb 2019 (not sure how that works) but if I attempt to follow the instructions and go to the checkout it still says it's invalid. Possibly it seems to think I'm trying to use it to make a gift purchase? I don't know I assume, it'll be fine it's simply that Humble have made their process as clear as mud. Whatever, I'm tired and I'll attempt to sort this thing out in the morning.

View attached image.
5 years ago

In my case that email states "Coupon expires 120 days from being granted" - although this might be a mistake as well. I guess I'll ask Humble support if this coupon is really eligible for future bundles (not really interested in November early unlocks).

5 years ago

Unpaused for Hidden Folks and activated Old Man's Journey as well. I'm slightly interested in American Truck Simulator but I hate it when achievements require DLC.
They had better months. I wish I just bought these two games separately so only their devs would get my money.

5 years ago

I was interested in Gremlin's Inc. after watching TB's old review on it,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAHRlKttPM4

but I'm a big board game junkie.

I feel it's a big mistake to just give one copy though, (board games are best enjoyed in groups)
I'm very surprised the Steam store page doesn't have multi-packs

5 years ago

Valve pretty much outright banned multi-packs to combat grey market traders (before removing the "to inventory" outright).

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Tried Gremlins in free weekend and I don't like it :O
Dungeons 3 is the best game for me from this bundle, but I already gift it to my friend xD

5 years ago

Kinda... disappointing. But American Truck Simulator is nice for me

5 years ago

Pretty much want to play every game in the monthly, that's a new one for me o.O 10/10

5 years ago

Skipped because of Overwatch.
.No regret.

5 years ago

Nice, I wanted to try American Truck Simulator.

5 years ago

Yeah, those unlocks are as lame as expected. :D

5 years ago

Meh.

5 years ago

I'm actually very satisfied with this month. Overwatch, Dungeons 3 and American Truck Simulator are great. I'm considering if I should keep Gremlins or Hidden Folks too. Certainly not a bad month, especially with the discount.

I'm more conflicted about next month though. Hollow Knight is some game I really want, the other unlocks are pretty much the opposite.

5 years ago

well i didnt get any coupon since not a recurrent subscriber but im ok with overwatch dungeons and american truck plus the others

5 years ago

Load of junk including one bundled game, the obligatory MP games and one non-Steam. Nice, IGN. You should keep those coupons close they might be needed.

Any prediction on them canceling Monthy altogether?

5 years ago

american truck simulator ist awesome but i already own it so maybe a friend wants it^^
the other unlocks are looking not bad to me so i might activate the other three by my self (not counting the humble "we need to programm a cheap game for the monthly"-game)

5 years ago

Still no Thumper, of course ....

Wandersong would have been nice, that looks right up my alley. ATS I already have, Old Man's Journey was high on my wishlist. It's ok I guess. Now to figure out what to do about the next one (my yearly is up), I do want Hollow Night but I don't want to support Humble anymore and the budget is tight ...

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

I almost bought this one. Three games as the early unlock that I actually wanted.... and what are the chances that all of the other games are bad? Well, now I'm glad I didn't. No offense to anyone who likes those unlocks, but they are not games I'm interested in playing. I may regret not picking up Overwatch down the line, but, I'll live.

5 years ago

I had We Were Here Too on my wishlist, but what would i want with one key for a game that's purpose is to play it with a friend ^^
Old Man's Journey looks good, but overall pretty meh unlocks.

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.