Purchase the OCTOBER 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Overwatch with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF OCTOBER (5th OCTOBER) for $12* to receive the OCTOBER bundle

• Note: If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON SEPTEMBER 28th, 2018
  • Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.
  • $25 when you subscribe for a year (limited promo)

if you wish to upgrade you may have to do so from the bottom of the monthly page.
    Customers who have previously received Humble Wallet funds for subscribing as part of another promotion are ineligible.
    source

• Coupon (via email): "Buy one month of Humble Monthly, get next month for free"
  • Coupon (via email): "Subscribe to three months of Humble Monthly and you'll get one month for FREE!" ($23)
  • Coupon (via email): "Subscribe to Humble Monthly for just $4"
  • Coupon (via email): "Subscribe to Humble Monthly for just $8"

Also, it's too late to buy the September Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Overwatch
In order for your Overwatch key to redeem properly you need your Battle.net account region and the key region to match. In addition to that, you will not get a key; instead, you will need to link your Battle.net account to your Humble Bundle account.

Gift links for Overwatch seem to be ROW though, with the exception of them not being redeemable in the following countries BU BY CN CU ER IR KP LY MM SD SY VE (HB notice). Customers from these countries will get a $5 wallet credit instead.

More info: here (scroll down to "Q: I am getting a region related error message when I try to redeem").

Dungeons 3 <- needs confirmation

• RU/CIS - confirmed
  • CN maybe this
  • LatAm maybe this, but most likely the one that everyone else receives
  • EU maybe this, but most likely the one that everyone else receives
  • SEA maybe this, but most likely the one that everyone else receives
  • everyone else: ROW; note that this version is different from RU/CIS. The RU/CIS version includes app "630090 DLC Dungeons 3 - Theme - Horde" and depot "493905 Dungeons 3 Soundtrack" and the ROW version includes "711173 Dungeons 3 loca Korean", which means that the ROW version can be activated on top of the RU/CIS one.

source

Games:

Pay early and get: Overwatch; 21 Sep: Hidden Folks, Dungeons 3

👉 Overwatch 👈

You will not get a key for Overwatch. You will need to LINK YOUR BATTLE.NET ACCOUNT in order to redeem it.

There is still the Gift Link option though which seems to be ROW.

Note: An October 2018 Monthly entitles you to receive 3 Loot Boxes that will be delivered in the following Monthlies. If you stay subscribed to the Monthly, you will receive 2 Loot Boxes with your November Monthly and 1 Loot Box with your December Monthly.

Overwatch must be redeemed before December 31st, 2019.

Overwatch and Loot Box Redemption Instructions
Confirmation that the bundle will also contain Steam games

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Details Bundled Retail Price
Hidden Folks 97% of 3081 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $7.99
Dungeons 3 94% of 4442 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $39.99
American Truck Simulator 91% of 17344 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    1 $19.99
Gremlins, Inc. 86% of 2476 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $14.99
We Were Here Too 75% of 984 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $9.99
Old Man's Journey 89% of 563 reviews -    Giveaways    0 $7.99

Note: Wandersong is not featured in the bundle (it's just an "Exclusive Sneak Peek")

Retail:

• $140.93

Humble original: Ollie and Bollie

Ollie and Bollie bought an estate! Cut trees, build a house or start a farm in this outdoor autumn sandbox. Work with your friend Bollie and restore your new property together!

Note about the CV that these games generate:

Normally, the unbundled games from the Monthly bundles give full CV. However, depending on their value on the grey market, some of them will be added to the partial CV list, disregarding the "5% retail value" threshold. When this happens, your CV will be recalculated and as a consequence, reduced retroactively. More details about this can be found starting with this comment.

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 5th OCTOBER!

Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

October is the Month of Free Thought. You're free to pick one of the below.

View Results
[Recurring subscription] October is National Spinach-Lovers' Month, but I won't say no to Overwatch either.
[New Subscription] October is Gourmet Adventures Month, and I'm going in.
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] October is Caffeine Addiction Recovery Month, and I'd like to both decaf and get out of this harmful subscription habit.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] October is National Toilet Tank Repair Month, and honestly that's a better use of my money.
[Maybe subscribe] October is National Pizza Month, and I might want a slice of this bundle.
[Subscribed, and regret it] October is National Popcorn Poppin' Month, and most of those games had already popped their way into my library before. Sad.
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it] October is Computer Learning Month, and I should have learnt to buy good bundles like this.
[Complain] October is National Courtesy Month, and IGN should be nicer to all of us (more like Santa Claus).
[Potato] October is National Potato Month.

Man first time I'm actually seeing this month as garbage. I've been subscribed since day one and there have been some months with some not so great games or where I owned at least half but this month I had one in wishlist and owned two. The rest were on my not interested list. Really feel like the monthlies are starting to go downhill. I have 2 more months left on my sub and I may finally stop buying these after that.

5 years ago

Feels like the worst month yet

5 years ago

Another good month, nothing spectacular but good enough to justify the price.

5 years ago

An excellent monthly. 6 games out of 7 that i will enjoy to play.

5 years ago

This bundle is probably the worst monthly I've seen. Next month's gotta be better than this one.

5 years ago

Really nice! Got 2 wishlisted games (Hidden Folks + Old Man's Journey) and sold Overwatch for 7$ :)

5 years ago

Where'd you sell it? Will probably sell mine too.

5 years ago

Barter.vg holds a Discord game auction event every Saturday after a Monthly reveal. That's where I sold my copy last month for 14K Steam gems which is equivalent to 7$. You could also try trading the game for CS:GO keys on Steamtrades and then sell them.

Sadly I don't know better places to sell games directly for money. G2A is where most people do it, but since this company is pretty much the biggest cancer of the gaming industry I don't want to support them...

5 years ago

Thanks. The reason I was asking was exactly because I want to avoid G2A, so I'll check out the othrr ways.

5 years ago

I sold mine on steamtrades for 5 TF-Keys

5 years ago

What a huge disappointment. Not a single game I'm going to activate, aside from Overwatch which I paid early for and have had fun playing so far. Worst HBM so far?

They could have at least given us steam key for Wandersong, I have that one wishlisted since it was made by the guy behind Coin Crypt.

5 years ago

Hey there. Is it full game(I mean Wandersong?) or just a demo code?

5 years ago

It says "Wandersong Sneak Peek ", so I assume it's a demo.

5 years ago

The downloaded file name is "wandersong-demo-download-pc.zip", so yes it's a demo.

5 years ago

Thx for info.

5 years ago

Damn that $3 offer really play, IGN. Gratz... :(

5 years ago

What a shit bundle, American Truck Simulator, really? That thing has been given away in some trash indiegala bundles already.

5 years ago

What IG bundle has it been in?

5 years ago

was in a hb tier 3 15 dollars

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

lmao that was so embarrassing, no?😆

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago*

The bar was low, and they tripped over it.

Then they put Hitman in the next bundle, a game that I've been considering but never dropped the money on, just to snare me. I see how it is, Humble, put a bunch of junk in one and then have three games making one of the best early reveals in Humble Monthly history (yeah, Hollow Knight isn't super expensive, but it is arguably the best game ever in a Humble Monthly early reveal, so...) that makes up for the reality that the other games are going to be uninteresting filler. RIP wallet.

5 years ago

Maybe this was the source of all those buy 1, take one monthly offers... :P

5 years ago

I'm really surprised at the fact that I ended up liking this bundle, contrary to my expectations. Activated all games but AMS which I might send to a friend for his birthday - he's a huge truck nerd, but lately doesn't use steam as much so I'm rethinking the situation.

5 years ago

Wow

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

5 years ago

Gremlin's Inc was in my wishlist for a while and it never dropped lower than 50% off. I bought it when I gave up waiting for it to drop and then boom not a year later it dropped. Surprise, Suck it PLBSPlash.

5 years ago

Same story for me. I bought Berseria during the summer sale and haven't even touched it... 3 months later it's in the monthly and I'm not eligible for refund anymore. Welp there goes my $8 :D

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Yeah, was mostly sad they won't let me change my Berseria copy to a $5 coupon (what Japanese people get cos they can't get Berseria at all) :P

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Ouch :(

5 years ago

Glad I never got this bundle has to be one of the worst!

5 years ago

Same here. I am so glad I didn't buy it.

5 years ago

what a trash bundle ajjajajajajaj

5 years ago

Not... exactly... bad...
Just... very underwhelming. :-\

P.S.
If you did this Euro Truck Simulator event in 2016...
http://blog.scssoft.com/2016/12/grand-gift-delivery-2016.html
...you might have an American Truck Simulator Steam key for a nice design pack on your SCS profile...
https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/events

5 years ago

If I didn't have Overwatch, I would have bought it as well.

Overall, shit bundle tbh. Only good if you actually wanted Overwatch for cheap.

5 years ago

If they had included Wandersong (the full version not this sneak peak), it would have been a decent bundle, especially with that already low MSRP price.

5 years ago

2 wishlist games, Old's Man Journey and We Were Here Too, not bad for the $4 I paid. And the other unlocks don't look bad either, the only ones I'll have to think about what to do with (if I wanna keep them or not) are ATS and Gremlins.
I can see how this bundle is disapointing for the people that paid $12 but for me it was a reasonable purchase.

5 years ago

Terrible bundle in my opinion. Only worth it for those interested in Overwatch.

5 years ago

WILL THIS BUNDLE BE INCLUDED IN THE REDUCED CV??

5 years ago

with 6-8$ for bundle I think this/previous/next monthly will be in bundle list. If not, that's will be weird

5 years ago

Yes, pretty much all the unbundled games from Monthlies will give partial CV, based on SG's new policy of considering partial CV for those that sell for low prices on the grey market.

5 years ago

Yeah, you are right, they put everything in the REDUCED CV list, even though the CV was way smaller than the previous bundles.

5 years ago

November has already been bundled straight away instead of waiting

5 years ago

Probably. 4$ is minimum price and by my calculation whole bundle is 101$ so it's over 96% discount.

5 years ago*

Wow, you're kassandra's eagle :)

5 years ago

i not understand 1 thing:
My SG account before have 4.99 Points
Then i create Giveaway for Gremlins Inc (Key no region lock HB)
Steam Game Value is $3.74 at time i create the giveaway
Point value of the game on SG is 15P at the moment i create the giveaway
But after the winner get it , my account only go at CV 5.00
So is mean i NOT get 0.15 but i get 0.01
Why i get only low cv point like this? or what i wrong?!?!
I before think my CV must go to 5.14 but i got 5.00 O_o

5 years ago

5 years ago

Thank you with all my heart to Thief2K,Ekaros and Mihey3Z for explain me , ok so i'm ok with this , is my fault because before i don't know this , sadly my dad is passed away little days ago so i confuse and not check well before to make the giveaway...
Really thanks much for explain me and help me,i hope at least who get it will play it and be happy.

5 years ago

My condolences <3

5 years ago

Thank you ^^ my dad always tell me we must be always happy and always smile also when sad thing so i will continue always smile ^^ life for be happy and be strong hug you ^_^

5 years ago

At different levels the value of 0.01 cv is different.

5 years ago

Thank you

5 years ago

all games from this bundle with reduced value (added to bundle list), so you got only 15% of 1$

15% contributor value when given away after the effective date.

5 years ago

Thank you

5 years ago

I was really shocked to see Wandersong included in the bundle, since it had just released literally last week. Seeing that it was an 'exclusive sneak peek' makes a lot of sense - there was zero giveaways for it! All of this makes more sense.

5 years ago

i agree with you but i want to add this note:
Humble Monthly don't give STEAM KEY for Wandersong , only have Direct File Download of the game for windows executable files , i think the reason why there is no exagerate big quantity of giveaway with wanderson is because people can't make giveaway without the key or gift link, i believe if humble monthly give keys steam then sure people will do giveaway here.

5 years ago*

It's a demo. You don't give away a demo anyway.

5 years ago

You guys know why my level didn't go up after giving American Truck Simulator and Old Man's Journey? it didn't go up even a 0.01...

5 years ago

Sep and Oct monthly games count as bundled so they won't give you much cv https://www.sgtools.info/lastbundled

5 years ago

but to not even move a 0.01 jeez better kept the games for myself

5 years ago

You get like $4 worth of CV for those 2 games thanks to them being bundled. At your level, that's very, very little.

5 years ago

I'm still confused about that. Last month,the value was over 220 bucks so I get it but this month? Barely past 100 bucks and it's a bundle?

5 years ago*

Khalaq said there is supposed to be an official announcement about the bundling of monthly games coming soon. I can't find the post though.

5 years ago

Thanks I guess what they're going to say. I'm just worried that people are going to keep their games for trading since leveling up seems to be a big reason for them to make GAs

5 years ago

i think same you.

5 years ago

The bundle cost 4 USD for many, thanks to generously offered coupons by the site.
Similarly, the currently running November monthly will be considered to cost 6 USD, since some of the coupons offered October+November for 12.

With low prices like that, it is nigh impossible for the bundle to not get on the reduced CV list.
(By the way, trade prices for the games are also negligible, so trading isn't a lucrative option either.)

5 years ago

Just wondering, what coupons are you referring to? I only know of the $3 cancellation coupon.

5 years ago

Look at the starting post.

5 years ago

Coupons were not available at large but I see your point. Still if people pay the full amount and have leftover games they already own or don't want, they still might trade them instead.
I guess we'll find out but between that and all the games on the bundled list because they were super cheap for 10 minutes in Turkey or Russia...

5 years ago

So i use that coupon - Coupon (via email): "Subscribe to three months of Humble Monthly and you'll get one month for FREE!" ($23) ... check my keys for monthly and the new one wasn't there , so i don't understand do the three monthlies need to be orderly or we can choose which one we want?

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.