ā˜ž Purchase the FEBRUARY 2018 Monthly Bundle! ā˜œ

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Sid Meierā€™s CivilizationĀ® VI + 2 DLC packs with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF FEBRUARY (2nd FEBRUARY) for $12* to receive the FEBRUARY bundle

• Note: Some people may have 10% off coupons for NEW subscribers for the monthly bundle. These coupons will apply to your purchase, and you will pay $10.80 instead of $12.

• If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON JANUARY 26th, 2018

• NEW!!! Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Also, it's too late to buy the January Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Limited time offer: If you subscribe or upgrade to an annual plan until 2 February 9:59 AM Pacific Time you will receive $20 Humble Wallet Credit.

Customers who have previously received Humble Wallet funds for subscribing as part of another promotion are ineligible.

Notice: āš ļø Region lock āš ļø

Sid Meierā€™s CivilizationĀ® VI is region locked:

The DLCs are ROW.
A very detailed explanation about region locks can be found here.

Games:

Pay early and get Sid Meierā€™s CivilizationĀ® VI + 2 DLC packs

Owlboy has been added now to the Early unlocks

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
Sid Meierā€™s CivilizationĀ® VI 70% of 26,423 reviews ā¤ 0 $59.99
Civilization VI - Australia Civilization & Scenario Pack (DLC) 39% of 580 reviews (Base game has cards) 0 $4.99
Civilization VI - Vikings Scenario Pack (DLC) 9% of 842 reviews (Base game has cards) 0 $4.99
Owlboy 92% of 2,024 reviews ā¤ 1 $24.99
Life is Strange Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) 96% of 106,912 reviews ā¤ 0 $19.99
Tacoma 88% of 873 reviews ā¤ 0 $19.99
Black The Fall 78% of 126 reviews ā¤ 0 $14.99
Snake Pass 88% of 477 reviews ā¤ 0 $19.99
The Norwood Suite 94% of 67 reviews - 0 $9.99
  • a coupon for 10% off Humble Store purchases for you and a friend

Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker

Humble original: Fortune-499

Fortune-499 is a game about money and magic. You play a fortune teller working in the magical resources department of a large corporation. You engage in day-to-day office activities such as forwarding emails, attending meetings, fighting back hordes of monsters, and dealing with printer jams. With some tricky magic up your sleeve and your job on the line, it's up to you to build a future out of the hand you've been dealt.

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 2nd FEBRUARY!

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is it that time of the month yet?

View Results
Not even last month's unlocks tempted me to subscribe, but CIV VI is too good to skip.
Last month IGN convinced me to subscribe, I'll give one them more chance this month and we'll see about next month.
I've been a subscriber for a long time, gonna go with the flow and buy 1 more month.
I'll think about this for a few weeks. Can't rush into decisions.
Last month I still paid, but this month I decided to pause my subscription.
First announced Monthly of the year doesn't look so promising... I'm not spending my money on it.
I don't have a subscription and I'm still not tempted to subscribe.
I pray that this bundle doesn't provide DLCs without the base game.
My new year's resolution is 3840Ɨ2160.

Absolutely great bundle for me with only Owlboy and Life is Strange being duplicates. Snake Pass and Tacoma were wishlisted and I never knew about the other two games but they look fun.

6 years ago

Well I just buy the monthly for Civ VI so...it's ok for me, Snake Pass its good too

6 years ago

Damn, missed out on one of my top 10 wishlisted games (Snake Pass) by skipping this month.

A very nice SG user just gifted me a copy of Snake Pass. Thanks again if you're reading this! :)

6 years ago*

it was ok, already had Life is Strange and Owlboy, Civ and Snake Pass were on wishlist, didn't have the others, might check them out.

6 years ago

One of the better Monthlies to me. Wasn't really interested in Civ6 tho, but I won it here so am giving it a try and I own LiS already, but rest seems quite good, had some on 'Follow' which is like a second (low priority) wishlist to me.

6 years ago

OMG really nice bundle. I wait tacoma to get bundle for a while and now it here ;)

6 years ago

TBH all this games look really really bad, only worth if you buy it for CIV VI.

6 years ago

TBH your taste in games (or at least your fairness in judgment) sounds really bad then.

Life is Strange may not really be my thing for example but one can at least try to be objective about it. I know production value when I see it, and it is clearly quite well-received so it must be good. Likewise, this extends to other games.

6 years ago*

+1

6 years ago

+1

6 years ago

Nice. The only games I ended up already having were Civ 6 (base, not the DLC) and Owlboy. Gave both to friends and like what turned out.

6 years ago

You gave it to me I guess..XD

6 years ago

Damn, and I just bought Life is Strange finally last week. Well, at least I'll have Tacoma but I could have gotten it for cheaper.

6 years ago

Don't forget that you can ask a refund if you have played less than 2 hours.

6 years ago

I have only opened it to see if there were any technical issues but I haven't played it. Can I get a refund from HB? I know Steam does it but never thought of that for Humble. Thanks for the reply!

6 years ago

I dont think HB gives refunds. I think fozon was referring to that Steam would give u a refund if you have < 2 hours and then you can redeem the key from HB

6 years ago

+1.

6 years ago

Don't think so either but I was mentioning them because that's where I got my game last week during the sale. It's fine, I'll just give away the other one. Good karma and it'll go to someone who wants it.
Thanks for the reply

6 years ago

Can you refund it?

6 years ago

Hm didn't think of that. I refunded games on steam before but not on HB; Thanks, I'm going to look into it

6 years ago

they are telling you to refund your steam purchase if still possible. not the bundle.

6 years ago

Heh no I got that but I did my purchase at the HB store last week. It's ok, it was on sale, I'll just give the copy from the bundle away here. It's just bad timing, like every time I decide to get a game that's been on my wishlist forever, I get a copy in the monthly.

6 years ago

Looks like I'm going to have to trade for a lot of these new reveals.

Subscriber since the beginning, paused for the first time, and I picked a bad month for it...probably would have activated most or all of today's reveals, where I've never activated more than one or two.

6 years ago

I'm sure there will be a lot of copies for trade and there's still tons of GAs coming for it. Same thing happens to me. When I pause it, there are wishlist games in it. When I get it, I have all the ones I care about. Luck of the draw

6 years ago

I've already traded for three of the four games I wanted. =)

6 years ago

Well done ;)

6 years ago

Apart from Life is strange which I own, I'll be adding all the others to my account, which is the first time in a while.

6 years ago

I like this bundle!

6 years ago

OMG I can't believe my eyes! This bundle is amazing! 3 wl games and 2 good looking games extra. So did not expect to see them in a bundle this year. All 3 in one bundle? I must be dreaming.

6 years ago

I assume that all of the games that were previously unbundled remain that way, since $12 is around 6.7% of the approximate $180 retail total, making the discount approximately 93.3%.

6 years ago

Nice bundle! Only owning LiS so far and at least Tacoma and Black The Fall look really interesting.

6 years ago

Great bundle for me. IGN somehow redeemed themselves with it.

6 years ago

Tacoma + Owlboy + Snake Pass ;_; Holy moly...

2018 starting real strong.

6 years ago

Nice.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

6 years ago

I already have LiS and Owlboy, and I have no interest in Civ games, but wow, those other four... I have Tacoma wishlisted, and the other three look quite interesting. I'll have to see if I can get them elsewhere. Still don't regret not getting the bundle since the early unlocks didn't appeal to me, but I do need to hunt those down now. XD

6 years ago*

I am whelmed.

6 years ago

oh damn.
Tacoma
Black The Fall
Snake Pass
all on my "i would have taken them" list...
prob. will try to get them

6 years ago

Amazing bundle!
Already had Owlboy, wanted Tacoma and Life is Strange, Snake Pass was really high on my wishlist (and I also guessed it right in the Guess the Humble Monthly games event :D ) and I managed to sell Civ for around half of the bundle's price :)

6 years ago

If you sell on grey market you can sell for more than 12 USD, by the way, just for Civ VI. Just an option for you

6 years ago

Thanks for the tip, but I don't use this kind of sites ;)
Also, this time I sold it to a friend who was interested in buying Monthly only for the Early Unlock, so it was nice to get some money back while also making him happy because of the "discount" :D

6 years ago

Wow, one of the best months for sure, way worth the money.

6 years ago

I fully agree, except The Norwood Suite all other games of the bundle were on my wishlist, I'm so glad to have bought the bundle this month. ^_^
Also, on trove part of HB site there are so many good games DRM free to get for free : Torchlight 1 & 2, Teslagrad, Overlord 1 & 2, Galactic Civilization 2, Fallen Enchantress...!

6 years ago

Same here.

6 years ago

The best one was Elephant in the Room though. <3

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

6 years ago