ā˜ž Purchase the FEBRUARY 2018 Monthly Bundle! ā˜œ

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Sid Meierā€™s CivilizationĀ® VI + 2 DLC packs with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF FEBRUARY (2nd FEBRUARY) for $12* to receive the FEBRUARY bundle

• Note: Some people may have 10% off coupons for NEW subscribers for the monthly bundle. These coupons will apply to your purchase, and you will pay $10.80 instead of $12.

• If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON JANUARY 26th, 2018

• NEW!!! Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Also, it's too late to buy the January Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Limited time offer: If you subscribe or upgrade to an annual plan until 2 February 9:59 AM Pacific Time you will receive $20 Humble Wallet Credit.

Customers who have previously received Humble Wallet funds for subscribing as part of another promotion are ineligible.

Notice: āš ļø Region lock āš ļø

Sid Meierā€™s CivilizationĀ® VI is region locked:

The DLCs are ROW.
A very detailed explanation about region locks can be found here.

Games:

Pay early and get Sid Meierā€™s CivilizationĀ® VI + 2 DLC packs

Owlboy has been added now to the Early unlocks

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
Sid Meierā€™s CivilizationĀ® VI 70% of 26,423 reviews ā¤ 0 $59.99
Civilization VI - Australia Civilization & Scenario Pack (DLC) 39% of 580 reviews (Base game has cards) 0 $4.99
Civilization VI - Vikings Scenario Pack (DLC) 9% of 842 reviews (Base game has cards) 0 $4.99
Owlboy 92% of 2,024 reviews ā¤ 1 $24.99
Life is Strange Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) 96% of 106,912 reviews ā¤ 0 $19.99
Tacoma 88% of 873 reviews ā¤ 0 $19.99
Black The Fall 78% of 126 reviews ā¤ 0 $14.99
Snake Pass 88% of 477 reviews ā¤ 0 $19.99
The Norwood Suite 94% of 67 reviews - 0 $9.99
  • a coupon for 10% off Humble Store purchases for you and a friend

Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker

Humble original: Fortune-499

Fortune-499 is a game about money and magic. You play a fortune teller working in the magical resources department of a large corporation. You engage in day-to-day office activities such as forwarding emails, attending meetings, fighting back hordes of monsters, and dealing with printer jams. With some tricky magic up your sleeve and your job on the line, it's up to you to build a future out of the hand you've been dealt.

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 2nd FEBRUARY!

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is it that time of the month yet?

View Results
Not even last month's unlocks tempted me to subscribe, but CIV VI is too good to skip.
Last month IGN convinced me to subscribe, I'll give one them more chance this month and we'll see about next month.
I've been a subscriber for a long time, gonna go with the flow and buy 1 more month.
I'll think about this for a few weeks. Can't rush into decisions.
Last month I still paid, but this month I decided to pause my subscription.
First announced Monthly of the year doesn't look so promising... I'm not spending my money on it.
I don't have a subscription and I'm still not tempted to subscribe.
I pray that this bundle doesn't provide DLCs without the base game.
My new year's resolution is 3840Ɨ2160.

Owlboy tipped me over the edge. I own it, but it's worth grabbing a second copy to give away. Actually, I own Civilization VI too. Hmmm... I may have a problem.

6 years ago

... owlboy is good but ... already bundled ...

6 years ago

Yes It was in the top tier (13$) Humble Indie Bundle 18.
Thats a different level of "bundled" for me, but technically youre right

6 years ago

12 or 13$ for a bundle isn't different for me ^^ .
Now we have a "leak" for owloby but monthly is a surprise bundle , we buy it blindy and HB had said no rebundled here but since 5-6 months , every monthly have rebundled game ...

6 years ago

Yup, this means the rest of the bundle is going to be mediocre

6 years ago

i received my civ 6 key but its in asia, i activated the key however cannot install the game, do i wait for 3 months or any other ways to fix? thanks

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

6 years ago

Your game can be activated without VPN, but cannot be played? Huh? Or did you break Steam ToS and activate via VPN?

6 years ago

Damn, Owlboy and Civ VI for 12$ is a really sweet deal. Let's hope they'll keep it up like that.

6 years ago

Nice, had Owlboy high on my wishlist!

HAD, cause purged my entrie wishlist after the sale cuase I had a ridiculous amount of games on it!

But do remmeber I wanted this one! :-)

6 years ago

Happy šŸ° day!

6 years ago

happy cake day :-)

6 years ago

Happeee Cake Day~

6 years ago

šŸŽ‚šŸŽ‚ Happy Cake Day! šŸŽ‚šŸŽ‚šŸŽ‚

6 years ago

Bump for all th3 information in one place

6 years ago

Thank you for all the bumps! šŸŽˆ

6 years ago

You're very welcome <3

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

6 years ago

You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

6 years ago

The only one that interests me is owlboy.

6 years ago

See how they're preparing us to a mediocre monthly of rebundle...

Mark these words, this monthly is going to be shit rebundles

6 years ago

Even if it is, for $12 you get civ 6 and owlboy so it cant be that bad.

6 years ago

Crap deal for me, I already have Owlboy in fact from another monthly, I don't want to get Civ6 at 12$. If the rest is crap rebundle, then I consider having been fooled. Which is okay if it's once given previous monthlies were good for me.

6 years ago

I've resisted buying the monthly so far but I think I am actually going in on this one due to owlboy and civ 6. I suppose one man's meat is another man's posion. Regardless, I hope the remaining games will be more to your taste Notabene!

6 years ago

Thanks, well if you don't have Owlboy, this might be worth it.

6 years ago

Happy cake day notabene :-)

6 years ago

Happy cakes.

6 years ago

"But Civ VI Deluxe was $16 / free" is my personal argument against it.

6 years ago*

Damn, I must have missed the opportunity for the $15 deluxe version. Well I suppose I get to possibly pay $120 for a yearly subscription +$20 in my humble wallet is a reasonable trade off I suppose if I subscribe this week..

6 years ago*

They probably mean the 16$ offer at GamesRepublic -- which was a price glitch [lowest for base game was 24$] and allegedly one of the reasons the store-front decided to call it quits.

6 years ago

Mister ... have some prof for that 15$ deluxe version ?
Price glitch's don't count !

6 years ago

Price glitch's don't count !

Why not?

6 years ago

Because that was a limited offer !
That is why !

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

6 years ago

I'm really sorry, guys, I'm a bit drunk right now. My account is from CIS region (from Kazakhstan), but right now I'm in Dubai. what region restrictions will I get if I buy this monthly bundle to get Cib6 for a friend of mine from US? Thanks in advance, really. Another friend of mine just became a father, so we are celebrating. Thanks you.

6 years ago

You'll get the key in the region you bought it. You could ask HB support if they can do anything about it.

6 years ago

Thank you for a tip, God bless your soul.

6 years ago*

I'm really sorry, if I write any weird shit, I'm just really thankful for your advice.

6 years ago

You're welcome. Enjoy your night/morning.

6 years ago

Would you be buying with a Dubai payment method or a KZ one? I think right now only purchase IP matters, not payment method country, but you never know with Humble.

6 years ago

Yes, now only IP matters.

6 Months ago I bought 6 months-monthly in Dubai, but with EU credit card and when I was trying to reveal key for worms W.M.D. it gave me South Africa region lock. But that wasn't actually a problem, because I wrote to HB support and they manually changed region to EU

6 years ago

Not my kind of game, but enjoy to whoever buys it!

6 years ago

View attached image.
6 years ago

To the top again

6 years ago

They are offering again 20$ wallet credit if you upgrade/subscribe to their annual plan.

6 years ago

Thank you, added this info to the OP.

6 years ago

Last chance to cancel / pause your subscription. You will be automatically billed in 2h from this post otherwise.

6 years ago

Pity I didn't see this at the time.
Oh well at least I didn't win any of the GA for the early unlocks, and I wanted them both.

6 years ago

I was thinking of subscribing once Civ 6 was released.
Usually I forget about deals and they die early, this is the one time waiting paid off.
In for one annual plan

6 years ago

I'm trying to upgrade to a 12-month plan, but PP won't let me to pay with my balance (I have enough balance to cover it), it wants me to add a credit card. Last time I purchased a 6-month subsription I was able to pay with balance. What could be the problem here?

6 years ago

No idea why it worked last time (maybe because the longer plans used to be non-renewing) but as far as I know you need to have either a credit card linked or a bank account (with direct debit enabled) linked to purchase Monthlies.

6 years ago

I realised my card expired a few months ago (I rarely use it), but I think it never was linked to my PayPal account. I still have my bank account linked to it though.

If I get a new card and link it, will I be able to upgrade to a 12-month plan using my balance only? Or it's not possible to buy renewing plans this way?

6 years ago

If I get a new card and link it, will I be able to upgrade to a 12-month plan using my balance only?

I can't say with absolute certainty but I think when I bought my 12-month plan a while ago I had some money in my PayPal wallet and it still deducted the full amount from my bank account so I'm afraid you can't use wallet for Monthlies.

Since you said you don't use your card a lot you could also look into activating Direct Debit for PayPal if they offer that option where you live.

6 years ago

Well, that's great, considering I cashed out almost all of my TF2 items just to be able to buy a 12-month plan when they're offering Humble Wallet again, lol. What about the other plans? Are those work the same way? I'm absolutely sure I paid with balance for a 6-month plan (and multiple 1-month one) just half a year ago, but they could've changed things since then.

6 years ago*

That sucks :( I did a quick Google search but only found this thread on Reddit.
Not very many comments but at least it's recent.

It's not an ideal workaround but if one of your buddies has the necessary means of payment maybe they could buy and gift the subscription to you and you just send them the money via PayPal.

6 years ago

Then he's missing the wallet credit. Which is the whole reason for buying in the first place.

6 years ago

Thanks for the help! I tried to Google it too, but couldn't find anything concrete. It seems like nobody actually knows how this system works.

I also clicked around this page trying to figure out what makes the plans different from each other, and realised when I select the 1, 3 or 6-month plan, it will register the change, but won't forward me to the checkout page. The infobox below says "You will be billed for a [1/3/6]-month plan when it becomes active on March 30th, 2018 when your current 6-month plan ends."

But when I select the 12-month plan, it wants me to pay right away. So I guess the 12-month plan is different from the other ones - even the right tab says "purchase plan" instead of "change plan" when I select that one.

I still don't understand why the message says I will be billed on March 30th though. I used my balance to subscribe, how are they planning to bill me? If the shorter plans aren't auto renewing ones (I believe this is why I was able to pay with balance), shouldn't it work the other way around?

Anyway, thanks again for the help. I think I'll write to Humble support and ask them directly, hopefully they'll be able to clear things up.

6 years ago

Buy it as a gift. Then activate your own gift.

6 years ago

I'm not able to do that. It requires the same payment method.

6 years ago

And if someone else gifts you the bundle in exchange for a PP F&F payment, you miss out on the wallet promo.
Did they reply anything to your support ticket?

6 years ago

Nope, nothing yet. :(

6 years ago

Unfortunately Humble Bundle won't just shut up and take my money. I tried to subscribe with my international prepaid credit card and they won't accept, even when I have enough money on that card to subscribe for more than an year.

6 years ago

they stopped accepting prepaid cards a while ago coz people were exploiting it way too much (buying lots of bundles and selling them for profit on g2a/kinguin)

6 years ago

Well, thats unfortunate but they should have limited the use of prepaid cards instead of not accepting them. Funny thing is their support suggested me buying bundles with that card, even though all i wanted was to subscribe to humble monthly.

6 years ago

What kind of prepaid card is it? Registered to your name or anonymous? What error do they give you?

6 years ago

The laws in my country do not allow us to have anonymous credit card. Mine is registered in my name and all transactions are reported to the central bank and taxes are automatically included in all transactions. I don't remember the error but I've contacted their support and she clearly said their policies do not allow us to use prepaid credit cards. That means they won't shut up and take my money...

6 years ago

And with the same card, added to PayPal instead of using Stripe?

6 years ago

That worked for me in the past to buy the monthly.
Also, I changed countries and Steam would not accept my credit card anymore, actually it's their support that suggested the Paypal trick.

6 years ago

Paypal won't accept that card, either.

6 years ago

Not interested in Civilization VI, already have Owlboy, easy skip for me. Hopefully I can trade for anything revealed that I really want (there's usually at least one thing).

6 years ago

What a poor damn life, citizens, and urbane drunk Dubai guys...

6 years ago

Sounds like an ad.

6 years ago

What are the chances of getting a refund when you had a 1month plan (January) you forgot to cancel and submitted a refund request?
Really dislike the new IGN website layout.

6 years ago

As long as you didn't redeemed any key, you might get a refund.

6 years ago

Monthly can't be refunded as per the agreement, though support might make an exception and give you refund once.

6 years ago

worth a try it worked for me once

6 years ago

As long as you do it NOW, before the next bundle goes live, and NONE of the keys have been revealed, they may issue you a refund. Don't wait, do it ASAP.

6 years ago

Sent the support request last Saturday but still haven't received a reply. I always remembered them being faster.
Haven't touched the keys either and provided all the required information for the refund (screenshot incl.).

6 years ago

They don't work on weekends, so it's only been two working days. Be patient.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

6 years ago

So, I've had a sub since Day 1, and the first time I've paused my subscription (which only has one month left on it). Let's see if I regret it. :)

6 years ago

Result? ^^

6 years ago

6 years ago

time to win some ^^

6 years ago

I've already traded for three of the four games I wanted. =)

6 years ago

10% off one of our best months yet.

Resubscribe to grab Sid Meierā€™s CivilizationĀ® VI + 2 DLC packs.
for 10% off one month of Monthly.

Your discount ends on Friday so act fast!

They send me an email, resubscribe monthly with %10 off
Hmm... good or not?

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.