ā˜ž Purchase the FEBRUARY 2018 Monthly Bundle! ā˜œ

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Sid Meierā€™s CivilizationĀ® VI + 2 DLC packs with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF FEBRUARY (2nd FEBRUARY) for $12* to receive the FEBRUARY bundle

• Note: Some people may have 10% off coupons for NEW subscribers for the monthly bundle. These coupons will apply to your purchase, and you will pay $10.80 instead of $12.

• If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON JANUARY 26th, 2018

• NEW!!! Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Also, it's too late to buy the January Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Limited time offer: If you subscribe or upgrade to an annual plan until 2 February 9:59 AM Pacific Time you will receive $20 Humble Wallet Credit.

Customers who have previously received Humble Wallet funds for subscribing as part of another promotion are ineligible.

Notice: āš ļø Region lock āš ļø

Sid Meierā€™s CivilizationĀ® VI is region locked:

The DLCs are ROW.
A very detailed explanation about region locks can be found here.

Games:

Pay early and get Sid Meierā€™s CivilizationĀ® VI + 2 DLC packs

Owlboy has been added now to the Early unlocks

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
Sid Meierā€™s CivilizationĀ® VI 70% of 26,423 reviews ā¤ 0 $59.99
Civilization VI - Australia Civilization & Scenario Pack (DLC) 39% of 580 reviews (Base game has cards) 0 $4.99
Civilization VI - Vikings Scenario Pack (DLC) 9% of 842 reviews (Base game has cards) 0 $4.99
Owlboy 92% of 2,024 reviews ā¤ 1 $24.99
Life is Strange Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) 96% of 106,912 reviews ā¤ 0 $19.99
Tacoma 88% of 873 reviews ā¤ 0 $19.99
Black The Fall 78% of 126 reviews ā¤ 0 $14.99
Snake Pass 88% of 477 reviews ā¤ 0 $19.99
The Norwood Suite 94% of 67 reviews - 0 $9.99
  • a coupon for 10% off Humble Store purchases for you and a friend

Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker

Humble original: Fortune-499

Fortune-499 is a game about money and magic. You play a fortune teller working in the magical resources department of a large corporation. You engage in day-to-day office activities such as forwarding emails, attending meetings, fighting back hordes of monsters, and dealing with printer jams. With some tricky magic up your sleeve and your job on the line, it's up to you to build a future out of the hand you've been dealt.

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 2nd FEBRUARY!

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is it that time of the month yet?

View Results
Not even last month's unlocks tempted me to subscribe, but CIV VI is too good to skip.
Last month IGN convinced me to subscribe, I'll give one them more chance this month and we'll see about next month.
I've been a subscriber for a long time, gonna go with the flow and buy 1 more month.
I'll think about this for a few weeks. Can't rush into decisions.
Last month I still paid, but this month I decided to pause my subscription.
First announced Monthly of the year doesn't look so promising... I'm not spending my money on it.
I don't have a subscription and I'm still not tempted to subscribe.
I pray that this bundle doesn't provide DLCs without the base game.
My new year's resolution is 3840Ɨ2160.

For Civilization VI, what is the regional warning (lock) message for bought in USA? Anyone can help or screenshoot?

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

6 years ago

6.5h from this post (18:00 GMT)

6 years ago

Nice, saw in thread that you get 20 dollar in Wallet credit when upgrading. My anual sub expires in 23 Feb so I upgraded for another year and got my wallet credit :)

6 years ago

Okay, thisā€¦
This is actually a nice pack.

6 years ago

Amazing bundle!

6 years ago

I'm happy with Snake Pass. I've already finished Life is Strange, so that'll make an awesome GA

Can someone update me on the other games?

6 years ago

Good Month. Had Life is strange and Snake Pass highly on my wishlist, didnĀ“t know the other games, maybe more good stuff, ofc IĀ“m happy about the early unlock Dark Souls 3

6 years ago

aww.... Life is Strange.... dang it, I got that during the winter sale. sad
but Tacoma has been on my wishlist for a while. happy again

6 years ago

Dang such a nice pack :)

6 years ago

My first humble monthly and its a good 'un. Well chuffed with this :D

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

6 years ago

Crap bundle except for Owlboy and that Snake game

6 years ago

Yay, I bought DS3 for my brother on last sale (ā•ÆĀ°ā–”Ā°ļ¼‰ā•Æļøµ ā”»ā”ā”»

Except Norwood Suite, pretty good bundle.

6 years ago

I approve of this month's choice of games ^^

6 years ago

WTF.
I tried to buy it for hour and every time I was getting message about declining my card. And there is enough money for operation, and I CAN buy any other bundle(any tier of Paradox or Rockstar), but not monthly. What the heck? And why this bundle ended in hour before deadline?

6 years ago

Is it a prepaid card ?

6 years ago

Dunnow, I use virtual visa card for internet-shopping. Is it problem? There are no problems with other bundles.

6 years ago

Yeah, that's probably it. The Humble Monthly FAQ doesn't explicitly mention virtual credit cards, just that Prepaid cards are currently not accepted, but contrary to normal Bundles you need to have a (regular) credit card linked to your PayPal account or alternatively your PayPal linked with your bank account (with direct debit enabled) to purchase Monthlies.

Edit: Wrong screenshot.

View attached image.
6 years ago*

Maybe that's the problem. Thanks for info.
Sad, Civ was one of most wishlisted games and this was the only monthly that I really wanted to buy(especially after ruble's collapse).

6 years ago

the monthly always ends at this time

6 years ago

I saw 1 hour on page.
Even now, what time is it on your page?
For me -
28 00 42 and seconds. Which means, that for me it's not "same hour always".

View attached image.
6 years ago

It didn't end before deadline, it always come one hour earlier compared to other bundles.

6 years ago

Sick bundle, can't wait to play Life Is Strange.

6 years ago

great bundle, however norwood suite looks like an low bundle site quality game. Ill probably play all expect snake pass, i dont like platformers.

6 years ago

It's not a platformer. It's actually a very unique and lovely game!

6 years ago

i just checked for a few seconds, but at activation ill check it more carefully, thats the final point i decide that i join to the backlog folder or to the "dont want to play" folder.

6 years ago

Sure, that's fair enough. Just wanted to give you a heads up since it isn't a platformer, you might end up enjoying it :)

6 years ago

So glad I purchased this, awesome deal.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

6 years ago

Actually nice stuff for once.

6 years ago

I think this bundle is just worth it for CIV VI, Owlboy and life is strange,the other games are good to be givenaway so no regrets in the end

6 years ago*

this bundle was worth it just for Civ 6 itself Lol.

6 years ago

yup :3

6 years ago

Wow :o!!!!!
A great one!

6 years ago

Well, I don't want anything from this bundle, but it's a pretty nice selection overall.

6 years ago

welp, nothing for me really, but Life is Strange is gonna be a nice giveaway and Dark Souls 3 for next month is nice too.
Haven't been interested in one of the early unlocks in a while, so that's something at least ^^

6 years ago

Wow. Great bundle for me. Dont own any of the games and every single one looks interesting to me.

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.