NOTE: At the end of this year (2022) I will be passing the torch over to ipax11. Once they have a new thread up and running, I will post a link to it in the top post as well as a comment (They may also post a link as well). This discussion thread will close at the end of this year. It has been a pleasure doing the last two years of Epic freebies with you all!

Here is link to that thread if you want a headstart: https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/S4e2c/free-epic-games-store-list-of-all-weekly-free-games-every-thursday-at-11-am-et (will still post today but will close this thread out within the week)

So I'm making the move over to a new thread since the whole table/description was getting unwieldy. If you are looking for the past deals/discussion you can find it here

Here is the store

For the end of the year, Epic will giveaway a game every day from December 15 to Dec 29 (then back to weekly): https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/the-epic-games-store-will-reportedly-offer-a-free-game-every-day-over-christmas/

NOTE: these games will be claimable for 24 hours ONLY unlike normal freebies that last a week.

NOTE: games update daily at 11 am EST from Dec 15 2022 to Dec 29 2022.

NOTE: deals back to weekly on Dec 29 2022.

Game Free From Free Until
Dishonored Definitive Edition 29-dec-2022 5-jan-2023
Eximius: Seize the Frontline 29-dec-2022 5-jan-2023
Mortal Shell 28-dec-2022 29-dec-2022
Severed Steel 27-dec-2022 28-dec-2022
F.I.S.T.: Forged In S. Torch 26-dec-2022 27-dec-2022
Death Stranding 25-dec-2022 26-dec-2022
Metro Last Light Redux 24-dec-2022 25-dec-2022
Encased 23-dec-2022 24-dec-2022
Fallout Classic Collection. 22-dec-2022 23-dec-2022
Lego Builder's Journey 21-dec-2022 22-dec-2022
Wolfenstein The New Order 20-dec-2022 21-dec-2022
Them's Fighting Herds 19-dec-2022 20-dec-2022
Sable 18-dec-2022 19-dec-2022
Costume Quest 2 17-dec-2022 18-dec-2022
Horizon Chase Turbo 16-dec-2022 17-dec-2022
Bloons TD 6 15-dec-2022 16-dec-2022
1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I own Kerbal Space Program (for now only the base game), Blade of the Shogun and Aiko's choice all on steam. the steam versions are superiors to the Epic ones because they have workshop and achievements

1 year ago*

Still bitchin the same old shit? Please, man, for the sake of God. Stop your boring speech...

View attached image.
1 year ago

Kerbal doesn't have achievements...

1 year ago

it have the workshop however and 2 dlcs that never will be free. i don't think they will gift the complete edition

1 year ago*

I'd love to know what you're trying to accomplish with these all these posts about Epic.

No one cares whether or not you like their freebies, or that you refuse to play them, or if you think that the Steam versions are better for whatever reason.

No one claiming free games from Epic now is going to read your posts and have a sudden change of heart, either. I'm not sure why you'd think they would.

So what do you get out of doing it? Is somebody paying you to promote Valve? Do you think GabeN is going to find your posts and give you headpats or something? Have you been expecting a horde of other people to jump in and back you up, saying stuff like, "Yeah, man! Valve rules, Epic drools!" Do you just enjoy annoying people and crave attention? I just can't see how these posts benefit you or anybody else, and people keep telling you that, but. You. Keep. Making. Them.

And you really need to stop already.

1 year ago

He wants attention

1 year ago

I played Kerbal Space Program (for now only the base game), Blade of the Shogun and Aiko's choice all on steam.

Nope, you didn't.

View attached image.
View attached image.
1 year ago

So bambi350 got caught lying again?

View attached image.
1 year ago

And now they changed the sentence. It's so pathetic. ^^

View attached image.
1 year ago*

View attached image.
1 year ago

Quick! Somebody call the firefighters! Because you BURNED him ;)

1 year ago

Thank You Epic for good selection of games.

1 year ago

What are those "3 add-ons" for Death Stranding? It shows up as separate item in my library but store page for the game does not show any add-ons (except for Director's cut update).

1 year ago

they are some wallpapers, a soundtrack and the artbook

1 year ago

It was fun to share this thread with you all during the Christmas season.
G'bless.

1 year ago

Noooo! I lost Mortal Shell & Severed Steel :/
GA: https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/WO7KN/pac-man-256

1 year ago

What’s new really? It’s always an intern’s fault. These mistakes are never made by regular staff, or the company. It’s always an intern.

I had to laugh at that, because it happens at my job, too. Someone screws up, blame the rookie.

1 year ago

Even worse – those who “successfully” received Death Stranding Director’s Cut apparently reported that their game were eventually replaced with the standard edition.

Nah, this didn't happen. I know because this thread didn't implode.

1 year ago

I'm closing out this thread. Happy new years in advance and see you in the other thread (I'll pop in from time to time)

1 year ago

Closed 1 year ago by letsmaybeLP92.