ETA: Well, we've reached a total count of 100 now! (Or rather, 108, because it passed the 100 mark in the middle of the night and I didn't want to cut anyone off who commented before I updated this.) So I'll be closing the recruitment here. The giveaways will still remain open until the 6th though, so feel free to keep entering those! ^^

First, let's get to what everyone really came here for: the giveaways that are open to everyone, for Carmageddon: Max Damage and Day of Infamy.

Now that that's out of the way, I've decided to do my first whitelist recruitment and giveaway! The giveaway is for Graveyard Keeper. I've really enjoyed the small bit I've gotten to play myself and saw that it was pretty high up on the community wishlist, so I wanted to share the fun!

The giveaways are open until October 6th at 8:00AM PST, and WL recruitment will close whenever the total count gets to 100, because I want people to actually have a shot at winning any WL giveaways I do. To get onto my whitelist, the rules are simple:

1. You have to have at least a 1:4 ratio of given : received, in terms of either number of games or CV.
  2. Tell me about some media that you're currently obsessed with. It doesn't matter if it's a game, an anime, a book, etc etc. Why do you love it so much, and who would you recommend it to?

In sticking with the cannibalism theme of Graveyard Keeper, here's mine: Hannibal. I'm currently working on my 4th watch of the show, and the only thing I've watched more than that is Buffy: the Vampire Slayer, which I've been into since I was 10. I've always loved horror movies, so Hannibal was pretty high on my to-watch list when it came out. When I finally got around to it, I enjoyed it even more than expected for the horror, the psychological aspects (I have a BA in psychology and still adore my major, so that was guaranteed to interest me), the mysteries, and the incredibly complex and twisted relationships and character development. I'd highly recommend this show to anyone who enjoys (or at least doesn't mind) gore and other forms of horror, mind games, crime/mystery shows, and queer relationships of both the normalish (as normal as this show can get) and abusive/power imbalance variety.

What's yours? (And if you've read this far, here's a bonus giveaway open to all.)

Oh, and if you're blacklisted, it's most likely because you won one of my giveaways and had a very low given : received ratio at the time. If that's changed since then, please let me know and I'll remove you.

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

would like to apply to your wishlist :)
I'm currently obsessed with Fallout: New vegas, I love RPG, and this is probably my favourite among all.
And if you have played any, Which is your favourite Fallout?

5 years ago

I actually haven't played any of the Fallout games, to be honest. They definitely look interesting, though! ^^
Added! :)

5 years ago

I'm currently obsessed with the Sword of Truth book series. I know a lot of people say it is a ripoff of some other fantasy books but I never read those so I like this one. Lol. This is the book that they based the TV series Legend of the Seeker on.
These days, I'm just waiting for the last book in the latest sidestory.

5 years ago

Ooh, you're the second person in this thread to recommend that series! I'm definitely adding it to my list ^^
Added! :)

5 years ago

Ohh! Found the other guy. Nice!
https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/4b0pUJX

5 years ago

I started watching Maniac and I'm enjoying it. I'm still not obsessed but perhaps characters are haha

5 years ago

Huh, I haven't heard of that one before, but it sounds interesting! Thanks for the rec! ^^

5 years ago

Obsessed by the F2P "Crusaders of the Lost idols" and I don't know why because it's not the kind of game I thought I could play more than an hour.....

5 years ago

Ouch, I know how that goes. Clicker games can unexpectedly draw you in, and soon enough you're playing constantly even if you hate that fact XD;

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.