View attached image.
4 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Pause?

View Results
Um, yes.
No, I like it.
Calling fake now.

Hope Tomb Raider includes DLC, i won base game here and enjoyed it very much. I think its very good selection of games

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

every single one of those games looks like games I'd be happy to get for the late reveals, but not a single one (or three) that as the early unlock would convince me to buy the monthly

4 years ago

I just bought Blasphemous earlier, and now I feel mixed.

4 years ago

i bought blasphemous at launch so i guess i'll be doing a giveaway for that when the time comes. void bastards and tomb raider are both on my wishlist.. i'll gladly give them my $12 for all that.

4 years ago

Nice, a few wishlisted in the mix

4 years ago

Desert Child is on my wishlist, and I'm at least fairly interested in playing Shadow, Blasphemous and Void Bastards. I've criticized Humble/IGN plenty, but they've been killing it with these monthlies lately. Hope they keep it up as I've locked in a year...

4 years ago

4 wishlisted games. If it's true, maybe yes for 12$

4 years ago

That would be freaking amazing, I just bought Phantom Doctrine not too long ago, for nearly the price of the monthly, and thought it was a pretty good deal.

4 years ago

I would like only Blasphemous so it's another skipperino for me

4 years ago

So, we have to choose 10 games out of 10... That's some Humble Choice we have here...

4 years ago

leaked picture has ''10+ games'' in it, so this is possibly not the full list

4 years ago

I really hope so, I really do.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

Take it or leave it, choice is yours!
(the other 10 games are various numbers of wasps, conveniently shipped to your door)

4 years ago

The original plan set for launch is only 10 games total. So if you get the classic plan there's no choice, you just get all 10.

4 years ago

2 wishlisted, another 3 maybe to be played, quite good bundle.

4 years ago

blasphemous and void bastards are the kind of games I'd pay full price for. This is an amazing monthly.

4 years ago

i will pause, Void Bastards is already at xbox game pass for PC 3 months for 1€ only and i'm sure that also the next year would be easy to buy this game for 1€ on steam official store too, and for Blasphemous the SAME will happen too...
Also the game is incomplete miss one DLC https://store.steampowered.com/app/1091680/Void_Bastards__Bang_Tydy/ + all future dlcs and is % high that if this game success more dlcs will be maked and selled apart
Top of this the game is not something comparable in terms of quality\storytelling etc. to "The Outer Worlds","Prey" or other FPS recently released...

And i noticed also that when HM give games "indie" like void bastards or blasphemous in their monthly , little months after always come on steam official store or epic incredible low prices deals about the same videogames.... so i will not exclude this too.. only this not happen for blockbusters,triple aaa,big famous games...

Top of that about Blasphemous it was at 5,23€\5,76$ on Gog (RU store around 369Rub)
isthereanydeal dot com/game/blasphemous/history/
and Gog agree use of vpn and regional pricing different up to the user and is DRM-FREE version too
So if someone is interested only on this game,would be a better deal get it at 5,23€ or 5,75$ by wait other deals on gog or steam instead of 12$ on HM

Dead In Vinland,Horizon Chase Turbo,Aegis Defenders,X-Morph: Defense and Dark Future: Blood Red States and Desert Child is not my taste of games and they too are all sorts of "indie\cheap" games , shadow of the tomb raider i buy it already long time ago.
For sure i will buy or renew other future HM as i do already in the past but only if or when there is at least 1 game that is very important for me my genre and good quality.

For now the best deal bundle and whit games that i like and is my genre from HM has been the bundle with the Activision games (Spyro Trilogy,CrashBandicoot and Call of duty WW2) also because in my country these games is very very expensive and never had discount price much , so that monthly was a very good for me.

i must also to save money for when Cyberpunk2077 will be released for buy it so i can't waste 12$ in HM with games that is not worth for me.(that for me is much...and i really not understand how HM can think people will go to pay 20$ for these sort of things... good luck to them...and xbox game pass for pc has more than 100 Videogames at 1€ for new users for sure is a better deal for me instead of pay 20$ for 10 games that is most of time 80% indie\low quality and personally i don't care about "ownership" we see already that this is not a good deal never for gamers\customer because videogames industry still go in sort of "Netflix" "subscriptions" model business so very soon ownership\collection\library will have no sense,think at all people that buy Ubisoft Games at 70€ and now is all free on 15€ sub... the same with all games give away for FREE at epic games store,STEAM too,or that is in xgp for pc) that i can use instead togheder with other 4 month for buy cyberpunk2077 when will be released.

and if\when Maybe , i decide to NOT pause this month ,is only because of "SG" or "SteamTrades" exist ... if i do it this is the only reason...
Because if steamtrades not exist for sure i will skip\pause this.

Because sincerely i'm very happy about steamtrades and sg i give away a lot of games that i not like and get back from giveaways or trades games that i like (and i not care so much in this case about the "price" "Value" etc.) so i'm very happy this.

Also because in SG and ST i enter only giveaways of games i like or in my wishlist so this help me to have library games quality i like (i don't care farm cards etc).

4 years ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

Disagree
1) Shadow of the tomb raider is a very old game released 14 sett 2018 nearly 1 year, 2 months and 11 days ago so is easy to find it at very lower price in my country and better than that HM,but as i said already is a very old game so most of people own it already.
Also the game was on 7 February 2019 and in other dates too FREE on XGP.
And as i said already i own it already

2) Void Bastards is not worth 24€ at the moment is incomplete miss DLCS,have high change that more DLCS will be released,is poor of contents right now,and is low quality if compared with games at Astroneer,No Man's sky,The Outer worlds,Zelda etc. that offer "Crafting" and "Exploring" mechanics gameplay in the same way but at cheaper price.
i will wait 1 year for this game then when is full complete i will buy it,until then i can play better games as astroneer etc. at lower price

3) is very NOSENSE for me how "Xbox Game pass" or "Humble Bundle" or your comment too give "Price\Value" to games by up the price so much than they real value is.

So i confirm that this bundle for me is not worth it.

Then this not mean that for others is the same,if for other people is worth it,up to them to buy,for me is not worth it. i will not go to pay 12$ for get 2 game (1 incomplete void ) and blasphemous,if i want to do this i can do it at anytime without need HM deal,just wait valve official steam deals after 1 year would be ok and\or wait xbox game pass include it at 1€ that is much less than 12.

BTW we still talk\write\topic about something that is NOT official or confirmed right now from HB maybe the leak is wrong or false so we will see... maybe games is others who know...,but if the games is this,so they will not see my 12$ this month,maybe next.

4 years ago*

One year old games may be cheap on your region but not on Europe. Most of those AAA games dont even reach the price of the whole bundle 3 or 4 years down the road, nevermind less than 10 euros.
Also void bastards has nothing in common except being fps with those games you mentioned as its a rogue-lite game and not rpg or crafting game.

4 years ago

Disagree,in my country and europe most of time games get 50%\35% discount after only 6 months especially in specials days or steam deals events\discounts etc , also is very easy to find cheap in europe on amazon.it deals too (new or used), for example at "unieuro" italy europe is possible to buy videogames on 11-11-2019 without tax and with 50% discount,just must to be smart enough to follow deals,check prices and have patience to wait the right moment to buy as i do, and many others that sell games online,and the games i write can give better fun and gameplay videoludic experience than void and also the gamers,medias and critis all have the same opinion not only me,just surf the web or youtube and can find many people say it not only me so...
and i play void on xpg already for 1€ as i write already so is not woth 24€ for my opinion,is miss DLC to pay extra,and the game give for my opinion less fun,contents,storytelling and videoludic experience than astroneer,elite dangerous,no man's sky,the outer worlds,zelda so if i must to buy a game for Craft items and Exploring "Station\Enviroments" would be a better deal for me buy and enjoy other games (that in some cases can be also more cheaper than voids see astroneer" in europe at my country.
Top of this in 2019-07-26 tomb raider was discounted at 9€ for 6 days on steam too and the more the game get old the more the discounts % will up in future so is for sure a game that can be get for cheap in future with all the dlcs and around 5€ just wait.. but as i said already i own it already so i'm not interested on it.

And for how i see it Void is very exploring and crafting,you start with a 2D map can choise where to go (same as elite dangerous,no man's sky or astroneer planets) then you go and you must to loot crafting items for then craft items... so i not understand why you say is not a craafting game,for me it is a very simple and superficial just craftgame-fps + exploring random generated stations\rooms but with little limited contents right now if compared with other games as i said already astroneer,no man's sky,zelda etc. So if i want use my time for have fun to exploring new enviroments and craft things i can do it better in them than in voids and i can do it at cheaper price than voids too.
Right now...
Then if next year voids will have more contents i will be happy to buy it (or enjoy it via services as XGP) too but probabily in that time it will be more cheaper than 12$,and blasphemous too.

4 years ago*

It doesnt matter if you disagree as thats the case, if you can find me for example squad or shadow of the tomb raider for less than 10 bucks and not from g2a i am interested.
Rise of the tomb raider for example was bundled twice long ago and the lowest price so far is 8 euros for the base game for a game that was released 3 or 4 years ago. If i had paid 2 more euros i would have got it plus 8 other great games. Same story for squad, it was bundled 2 or 3 months ago and so far the lowest price is 15 euros.
Also it doesnt matter if you consider other games better than void, its not the same genre so they cant be compared. Its like comparing call of duty to rising storm, its not possible. Furthermore tastes arent the same for every person so if it seems less interesting for you it doesnt mean its less interesting than the games you listed by everyone. Mafia 3 for example is a game that was hated so much but i consider it to be one of the best open world games i have ever played, even better than the highly praised 2.

4 years ago

"it doesnt matter if you disagree"
Ok so i tell you,if you come to reply to other people comments,as you do with me,you must to accept and or listen if people disagree your opinion too,vice versa if you want to talk a topic with the start of only you write or say is the right and other is wrong and only must accept what you write so you can go talk with other people and i can ignore you for what i care and stop to reply you because is mean you for me is not worth my time same as this HM month is not worth my money too for the reason that i explain already.
And if you want talk only with who agree with you good look to you because i not agree nothing of what you write until now all your prices is up-priced in the same way that a "PR" of HM or XGP\Xbox Games with gold will do.....

As is said already Shadow of the tomb raider i own it already so for me is 0 Value 0€ value
Void is an incomplete game,right now have separate DLCS to buy and is also not worth it as contents in this moment if compared with Astroneer,No man's sky and other games that i already own and offer crafting and exploring experience same,so if i play them instead of Void and save 12$ in my pocket is good for me instead of gift 12$ to HM for 0 reason.

i not need "find games for you",i buy games with my money and by myself and so i find it at cheap on original stores all i want and i know how do it very well so for me this HM is not worth it,if for you is up to you buy it,i not say other people not need buy,i just say for me is not a good deal,most of games is not my genre,other i own already,and blasphemous i can find cheap next 6 months or 1 year so,nosense hm for me.
I has been happy vice versa to buy the HM with the spyro,crash bandicoot and codww2 that was a good HM for me a good deal.

Blasphemous i will see if will be on XGP or FREE on Epic or if i can get it very cheap on STEAM official stores or others official stores europe next 6 months or 1 year,i had 1k games original to play included RDR2,ZELDA,Astroneer etc. all very good quality games that give me fun so i can wait i not "hurry" to buy new released games.

The only thing that i agree with you is about not buy from "grey market" same as you write it too,that i agree with you because is not worth it
because most of time 99,9% they is fraud and keys get revoked so is always better only buy from official stores and this is why 99% games i own i buy on steam valve official store and other 1% from fanatical,humble and approved stores etc.

"8 other great games"
i don't like the other 8 games is not my taste and as i see it is not "great games" too,i will prefer to save tha 12$ for buy cyberpunk 2077 or zelda also if must wait + instead of waste it in 8 games that is lower quality than them for my pow and or is not my taste so this HM is not worth it for me.
When\if HM give worth it games i will be happy buy it,and this is why i buy it when they give crash,spyro and ww2,that was a good hm for me.

" Furthermore tastes arent the same for every person "
This i agree 100% with you

"so if it seems less interesting for you it doesnt mean its less interesting than the games you listed by everyone"
this i agree with you,but i never say it,i just say is not worth it for me,i never say is not worth it for "everyone" and sincerely i don't care about other people because i buy games myself with my money so is up to other what they buy,i must care myself and so i will not use 12$ for this HM that is not worth it for me.

"Mafia 3 for example is a game that was hated so much but i consider it to be one of the best open world games i have ever played, even better than the highly praised 2"
i own all the mafia games and like them too,and mafia 3 i buy it 2 time,1 on xbox and 1 on pc so i guess i agree with you this,and i buy also some games that other write is "garbage" lol same as "Dreambreak" because they say finish in only 15min,but i buy it play it write good review for it and i not ask refound too because as you said everyone has different personal taste so what is garbage for others can be a good game for me or vice versa so i agree with you about this

4 years ago*

This conversation is pretty much pointless at this point. You keep insisting that games can be found cheaper than HM and they get on sale for 50 or 30 percent after 60 months. Yeah 50 percent of a 60 euros games costs 30 while the bundle costs 10 bucks with a total of 8 games. Mafia 3 was bundled around a year ago and when its on sales it costs 10 euros. Assassin's creed origin was bundled a while ago and so far the lowest sale is 15 euros. I can keep saying examples all day. You can check isthereanydeal. Almost no AAA game is being sold cheaper than a bundle even if a lot of years pass. Because games are cheaper on your country doesnt mean they are cheaper everywhere else.

4 years ago

" You keep insisting that games can be found cheaper than HM and they get on sale for 50 or 30 percent after 60 months."
Disagree,i never say that games can be found cheaper than HM after 60 Months.
i say that in europe that is where i live i can found games cheaper after 6 months from release and + time pass more they are cheaper,but is a 6 is not a 60.
i say also that there is Many shops official (Amazon.it,Euronics that for example just on 11-11-2019 make a discount with 0TAX + 50% on videogames etc.) and also STEAM official valve store sales too and so is a good thing for me enjoy it when\if games is cheaper on that.
And i say also that when\if a HM is good for me i will enjoy it in the same way that i enjoy the HM with spyro,crash and codww2.

"Yeah 50 percent of a 60 euros games costs 30 while the bundle costs 10 bucks with a total of 8 games."
This is true if the games is just released,but because as i said already shadow of tomb raider is a game very old released 1 years ago the price is not "60 euros" but is more lower than that,for example little days ago Shadow of the tomb raider was selled on amazon.it for 19,99€ and without the 50% or Tax discount,so you understand very well that when\if there is special sale the game can be get also only for 5€ (as i do already) and right now is also 19,99 for ps4 too.

"Mafia 3 was bundled around a year ago and when its on sales it costs 10 euros."
Very good deal.

"Assassin's creed origin was bundled a while ago and so far the lowest sale is 15 euros"
Uplay+ include all ubisoft games dlcs included.

" I can keep saying examples all day. You can check isthereanydeal. Almost no AAA game is being sold cheaper than a bundle even if a lot of years pass. Because games are cheaper on your country doesnt mean they are cheaper everywhere else."
Yes but i never say that for other countries or for my country HM is not a good deal,i just say that for me this month is not worth it , for the reason that i already write before,it's normal then that if someone like the games in this bundle and don't own it already and in his country they are cheaper su will enjoy this month HM.
And me too when\if is a good deal for me enjoy it,but this month the only game good for me is blasphemous in this bundle all others is not my taste,or i own,or is not good deal for me so i can't pay 12$ for blasphemous only that i can get at cheaper price from the official valve store by hust wait 1 year and\or maybe play it free with 1€ on xbox game pass or with epic games store we will never know the deals this stores can have.

So if for you this month is a good deal,buy it,up to you,for me is not and so i pause and keep the 12$ in my pocket and prefer to use them for buy other games in my steam wishlist.

4 years ago

"it doesnt matter if you consider other games better than void, its not the same genre so they cant be compared"
i disagree this.
In void you start the gameplay,you choise in a 2D map what station to visit (in the same way that you can do in Elite Dangerous,Astroneer or No Man's sky galaxy map.
Then in void you go inside that station ,fight enemies (very little quantity and difference) for Loot items that you use after for Craft items then after in the workshop and then repeat and repeat this... select another station,go inside,fight enemies loot and craft etc.. so...nothing so special or original game...

The same things you can do it in Astroneer or No man's sky but BETTER and with a more complete game with + enemies + open world (in the case of Astroneer have also Terrain too etc.)
And if we ignore the "SPACE" enviroment we can compare it also at ZELDA too where you can craft elixirs or food in the same way by visit new locaton.
Then if for you they can't be compared is UP TO YOU i not care is different point of view or is mean you put "limits" in your brain comparision,in my brain i don't have limits so i compare all i want,For me can be compared and so i would be + happy to buy Astroneer and play it instead of Void if at the same price,and put also the fact that all Astroneer contents has FREE,vice versa Void is pay dlcs right now (already have 1).

4 years ago

4 wishlisted so hell yes.
Seems like a great deal, 3rd month in a row.

4 years ago

I doubt that Shadow of the Tomb Rider will be the Definitive Edition. Most likely it will be just the base game

4 years ago

The base game doesn't exist on Steam anymore and AFAIK, you can't buy the DLC on Steam anymore either.

4 years ago

If this is definitive edition then this bundle is really great but i doubt it because last time i beleive rise of tomb raider gave only base game.

4 years ago

The Definitive Edition is a bundle on Steam so I would not be surprised if the monthly only has the base game, just like the Tomb Raider games in previous monthly bundles. As for DLC, if you already own the base game, it will be deducted if you purchase the definitive edition bundle on the Steam store. That is, you'll be able to upgrade to the definitive edition on Steam without repurchasing the base game. The Square Enix store still sells the base, digital deluxe, and croft editions, and the season pass.

Also, the leaked picture is the one for the base game release and doesn't say Definitive Edition or Croft Edition.

4 years ago*

I guess we'll just have to wait and see then.

4 years ago

Where is the source?

4 years ago

There you go.

4 years ago

I was just about to pull the trigger on Tomb Raider since it's on sale, but now I'll wait to see how this pans out. Glad I checked here first.

4 years ago

Meh. Nothing in it for me. I already own the two I would be interested in and the rest is nah.

4 years ago

glad i bought the previous bundle. i stopped getting monthlies, but if i had not put the money down...for 20$, that would be it for me when it comes to hb.
for 12$ its pretty good. Now, i just hope i can choose between some other games as it appears 2 of them are TD, or i can just give them away, thats ok too

4 years ago*

Hmmm tough decision, only Tomb Raider is interesting.

4 years ago

I'd pay 12 for Blasphemous alone, so I'm happy if it's true.

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.