Purchase the SEPTEMBER 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Sniper Elite 4, Tales of Berseria & Staxel with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF SEPTEMBER (7th SEPTEMBER) for $12* to receive the SEPTEMBER bundle

• Note: If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON AUGUST 31th, 2018
  • Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Also, it's too late to buy the August Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Tales of Berseria

Despite regional versions for Asia and RU/CIS existing, EVERYONE (including these regions, but excluding Japan) receives this version (ROW, excluding Japan). (confirmation)

💸 Customers from Japan receive a $5 Store Coupon (this store credit will expire on October 5th, 10 AM Pacific) as a replacement for Tales of Berseria. (source)

Staxel (SteamDB)

is ROW. (confirmation)

Sniper Elite 4

is ROW, at least for everyone apart from RU/CIS. (confirmation)

Little Nightmares

JP customers will not receive this game. As a compensation, Humble Bundle will offer an additional $5 wallet credit if you write a support ticket asking for it. (source)
Customers outside JP receive SteamDB (ROW).

This month only! You can choose to get previous Monthly favorite Rise of the Tomb Raider instead of Sniper Elite 4, Tales of Berseria, and Staxel. Subscribe, take your pick, and start playing right away.

Pay early and get: Sniper Elite 4, Tales of Berseria & Staxel

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Details Bundled Retail Price
Sniper Elite 4 85% of 8154 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (8.9985 CV) 0 $59.99
Tales of Berseria 94% of 5161 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (7.4985 CV) 0 $49.99
Staxel 74% of 943 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (2.9985 CV) 0 $19.99

OR (3:1)

Rise of the Tomb Raider 92% of 30638 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (59.99 CV) 0 $59.99

Note: you will receive Rise of the Tomb Raider - Standard Edition (Season Pass not included). (source)

Late unlocks (everyone gets these):

Little Nightmares 87% of 4797 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (2.9985 CV) 0 $19.99
Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition 73% of 4908 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (4.4985 CV) 1 $29.99
Battle Chef Brigade 96% of 421 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (19.99 CV) 0 $19.99
Zombie Night Terror 93% of 861 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (1.9485 CV) 0 $12.99
Figment 92% of 128 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (2.9985 CV) 0 $19.99
  • 10% store discount

Retail:

• $232.92 when selecting Sniper Elite 4, Tales of Berseria, and Staxel
  • $152.94 when selecting Rise of the Tomb Raider

Humble original: ETHEREAL

In ETHEREAL, you’ll have to find your way within an intricate and abstract world, using different kinds of mechanics that allow you to modify the environment or the direction of your character movement.
Each corner of its world has been carefully designed to communicate without any text and expose a novel puzzle to solve without time pressure, evoking an introspective state of mind.
Trailer

Note about the CV that these games generate:

Normally, the unbundled games from the Monthly bundles give full CV. However, depending on their value on the grey market, some of them will be added to the partial CV list, disregarding the "5% retail value" threshold. When this happens, your CV will be recalculated and as a consequence, reduced retroactively. More details about this can be found starting with this comment.

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 7th SEPTEMBER!

Thanks to luckz for the poll!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Wake me up when September starts! On the first Friday, to be precise...

View Results
[Recurring subscription] I've paid ahead til' 2025 and my Humble Wallet is maxed out too...
[New Subscription] There's games other than PUBG, you say? And they're even cheaper? Count me in!
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] 3.13€ for Call of Duty Infinite Warfare was a better deal. Sorry, IGN.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] These unlocks won't make me stop playing Fortnite. Sorry, IGN.
[Maybe subscribe] $12 for SE4, Berseria and Staxel, or for some Fanatical Star Deals? I'll decide later.
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it] Woah, I really misjudged the wares you were peddling. Sorry, IGN.
[RotTR] I missed Rise of the Tomb Raider before, lovely that I can grab it now.
[Rebundle] Rise of the Tomb Raider again? Seriously? Who would take that?
[Complain] These heat waves are killing me. When you ride with Humble Monthly, you ride with Global Warming.

Definitely going to get it for Rise of the Tomb Raider, seeing as I didn't buy anything from Humble prior to January of this year, and thus missed it when it was in the monthly. Rise of the Tomb Raider has been the #1 game in my wishlist for several months now. :D

5 years ago

Just realized it was a 3 or 1 deal, not "swap one of three out for RotTR" :'(

5 years ago

Hahaha, It would be great, I was thinking about that too. I would have swap Sniper for Tomb Raider, also TR is the Standard Edition. :'(

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

5 years ago

You can do that?

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

5 years ago

Right, that's what I fear, no support. Now that I think about it, there is a local seller once I used that offer themselves as middleman to help buying games at many stores because you didn't have credit cards. I think they also use Paypal to buy these many gifts and sent them.

Now I buy directly from HB, cheaper cuz no commission fee from third party and had no problem with credit cards because turns out my card can temporary function like credit cards in a limited time.

5 years ago

Fantastic early unlocks, cheers HB

5 years ago

Just wanna say

Velvet is best girl

5 years ago

Only care about Tales and I already have that, so I get to skip this one. =P

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

HEY SHAKTI, PLEASE ADD IN THE OP

Tales of Berseria - Retail - https://steamdb.info/sub/142467/
Staxel - https://steamdb.info/sub/79745/info/
Sniper Elite 4 - https://steamdb.info/sub/123424/info/

From INDIA

Edit - No need to add in the OP, i got the same packages as mentioned

5 years ago

Don't mind me asking, what does OP mean here? Cheers, Cruse~

5 years ago

OP - ORIGINAL POST

5 years ago

Ah! Many thanks. My, aint that OP, a little overpowering? ;) hehehe Cheers~

5 years ago

Last month :D this month :DD and i've got it for 9$ for not revoking subscription last month :D

5 years ago

Not sure if it was answered already:
What do customers from JP receive instead of Tales of Berseria?
$5 Store Coupon (source)

Which Rise of the Tomb Raider did you get from this bundle? the standard edition or does it include the season pass?
88037 same as last time.(source)

5 years ago

Well, not really worth it when it's just the standard edition. I got the full game from GMG for less than $12.

5 years ago

As I see it, it is the appid for the game in steam, and the only way to buy the game (as one who does not already own it) is

Buy Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration
includes Season Pass
5 years ago

If you look around SteamDB, it's possible to buy the Standard Edition from here (not shown up on the store page), thought there's no reason to do this at all unless you want to donate money to the publisher.

5 years ago

ooh, thanks! But isn't that the 20 year edition? Because when you click on it it goes to the 20-year page. Sorry, I'm confused.

5 years ago

Well, explaining will be a bit long, and I'm way to tired right now to write up one. What Steam shows may not accurately reflect the content of a package (sub), and the store page may not display all available packages. It's best to check it against SteamDB https://steamdb.info/sub/157827/apps/, and you can see that this one has pricing worldwide, but contain only the base game.

5 years ago

Okay, thanks! I had never before known that about the store page not always reflecting the proper sub contents.
I appreciate your reply and help!
Have a great night and weekend!

5 years ago

Many thanks!

5 years ago

Berseria?
TAKE MY MONEY

Also that Tomb Raider offer is a terrible deal, even if I didn't think the game an abomination ruining all that was good of the TR reboot :/

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

+1 for Berseria, hahaha

5 years ago

Nice bundle so far, got a few weeks to decide hm.

5 years ago

Same, getting solely for Berseria, but Sniper's . . . balls, erm . . . is intriguing too. ;P

5 years ago

I'm glad to see that this is finally added to the Monthly Bundle. If the option is used a lot you can expect it to be applied permanently moving forward in the Humble Monthly.

5 years ago

May I ask, why would this option be good if it is the similar case every month? If you chose Tomb Raider(Standard) but there is no Season pass(my guess) or really enticing games to offset the face value of Sniper Elite and Berseria alone, I do not see the value of such an option.

If they allow me to change Sniper with Tomb Raider, I will be glad for someone still missing the game. I did a little calculation. TR is $69.90 for the Celebration Edition, $39.90 for Season Pass. Therefore, the Base game is valued at $30. Sniper alone is $55.00 value. I will not pick on a big gamble. Rather I probably get a better deal buying TR: Celebration Edition on Steam sale than buying both Sniper and Berseria separately, not to mention the value of Sniper and Beserias' Season Pass/DLCs, while not forgetting Staxel.

Cheers, Cruse~

5 years ago

You may not see the value in it, it depends on what games/genres you like. It's an option. Some people actually do think there's more value in having Rise of the Tomb Raider over those 3 games.

5 years ago

I can get behind that point of view, because Berseria is the only one that intrigues me. As such it also is a deal maker for me, since I get other games too. My perspective is more monetary as my concern, the view you pointed out will be more preferential. If Berseria was not one of the games and there may be another game of previous unlock like Thimbleweed Park with Tomb Raider, I may go for Tomb Raider. :)
Cheers, Cruse~

5 years ago

I am sure people out there would trade Sniper 4 for RotTR (for example) and you would still have 2 games left to do as you will. Not many will take up the RotTR option I suspect.

5 years ago

Haven't been around a lot lately, but...I had to bite on this, been wanting Staxel and even though I am currently not at work, I used some Paypal money from testing websites! Hopefully will be able to get the monthly from now on using this method. Aaaah.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Insta-bought.

5 years ago

Is Staxel worthy? I'm not sure about Sniper Elite 4 alone because I'm not into Tales...

5 years ago

Well, they almost kept me for two months in a row. Almost. I mean- they can still bribe me with decent unlocks later, but I'm afraid Tales of Berseria alone can't carry a monthly for me.

5 years ago

so this month only Total MSRP: $129.97 ?... when last month $227.92 ?... now i know why humble not release normal bundle lmao...

5 years ago

Pretty sure, that's only the price of the 3 early unlocks.

5 years ago

i see, now i understand,,, so before only $89.97 unlocked... i guess they will focus on monthly rather than regular bundle anymore... from my point of view, monthly more better rather than before 2018

5 years ago

Would be an instant buy............. if I didn't already own Berseria and Staxel :P

5 years ago

That said from a person that's experienced on SteamTrades, phew!

5 years ago

Those two don't sell that good, everyone just wants Sniper Elite 4 :P

5 years ago

Bit annoyed that Japan gets a replacement $5 in store credit for region-locked items but the two times that Australian customers have gotten an inferior product Humble straight-up ignored everyone complaining about it.

Hopefully this is a permanent change going forwards, and not just one where they pick and choose what regions get replacement products.

5 years ago

When and what was this inferior Australian humble product? I'm curious. The Japan thing is because those were Japanese games with publishing red tape stuff and sometimes censorship/rating issues, it happens quite often that Japanese must activate/sell Japan-only version with many of their games. I'm guessing the Australian replacements were not for the same reason.

5 years ago

The one I remember the name of was Hotline Miami 2, which at least had a DRM-free copy despite no Steam key. The other one was I think in a normal bundle, not a monthly, and the game was just completely missing.

5 years ago

Tales of Berseria is not my type of game but got it for Sniper 4. And I seriously don't know who would take the 3:1 RoTR trade unless you really wanted it.

5 years ago

I just have to say, I am SICK and TIRED of IGN ruining Humble Bundle. They expect me to pay TWELVE DOLLARS and all I get is two wishlisted games worth $80, along with a bunch of other games worth well over $100?! On what planet is that a good deal?!

DAMMIT IGN!!!!!1one!1!!!one!!1!

5 years ago

Imagine if you only got one wishlisted game worth $50 and had to pay its historical lowest sale price for it. The horrors!

5 years ago

^^ :-D

5 years ago

I'm glad to see most people are happy with the early reveals. I really wanted berseria so that's nice. From my first impression of staxel by looking at it's store page, it doesn't look like my kind of game but I could be wrong and the sniper game looks interesting but need to do more research.

5 years ago*

about SE 4 region-lock for RU/CIS:
I won a giveaway locked for RU/CIS region (I'm from Russia) and activated the key, then I used SteamDB extension to check which subID I got.
So, long story short, it's 123424, apparently it's not locked for RU/CIS only.

5 years ago*

Second month in a row that I'll have to skip even though one of the games is amazing, purely because I already own Berseria and not a great deal of interest in the other two unlocks. The 3:1 swap might have been tempting if it contained the whole TR experience, but not for just the base game alone.

I'll laugh if next month ends up with something like a Hyperdimension Neptunia game in the collection.

5 years ago

A question, I try cancel the monthly later of to buy it, and humble gave me a $3 off Humble Monthly coupon for next monthly for stay in subscription without cancel it, if I now pause or cancel the subscription I will lose this coupon?

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.