Purchase the SEPTEMBER 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Sniper Elite 4, Tales of Berseria & Staxel with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF SEPTEMBER (7th SEPTEMBER) for $12* to receive the SEPTEMBER bundle

• Note: If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON AUGUST 31th, 2018
  • Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Also, it's too late to buy the August Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Tales of Berseria

Despite regional versions for Asia and RU/CIS existing, EVERYONE (including these regions, but excluding Japan) receives this version (ROW, excluding Japan). (confirmation)

💸 Customers from Japan receive a $5 Store Coupon (this store credit will expire on October 5th, 10 AM Pacific) as a replacement for Tales of Berseria. (source)

Staxel (SteamDB)

is ROW. (confirmation)

Sniper Elite 4

is ROW, at least for everyone apart from RU/CIS. (confirmation)

Little Nightmares

JP customers will not receive this game. As a compensation, Humble Bundle will offer an additional $5 wallet credit if you write a support ticket asking for it. (source)
Customers outside JP receive SteamDB (ROW).

This month only! You can choose to get previous Monthly favorite Rise of the Tomb Raider instead of Sniper Elite 4, Tales of Berseria, and Staxel. Subscribe, take your pick, and start playing right away.

Pay early and get: Sniper Elite 4, Tales of Berseria & Staxel

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Details Bundled Retail Price
Sniper Elite 4 85% of 8154 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (8.9985 CV) 0 $59.99
Tales of Berseria 94% of 5161 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (7.4985 CV) 0 $49.99
Staxel 74% of 943 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (2.9985 CV) 0 $19.99

OR (3:1)

Rise of the Tomb Raider 92% of 30638 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (59.99 CV) 0 $59.99

Note: you will receive Rise of the Tomb Raider - Standard Edition (Season Pass not included). (source)

Late unlocks (everyone gets these):

Little Nightmares 87% of 4797 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (2.9985 CV) 0 $19.99
Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition 73% of 4908 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (4.4985 CV) 1 $29.99
Battle Chef Brigade 96% of 421 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (19.99 CV) 0 $19.99
Zombie Night Terror 93% of 861 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (1.9485 CV) 0 $12.99
Figment 92% of 128 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (2.9985 CV) 0 $19.99
  • 10% store discount

Retail:

• $232.92 when selecting Sniper Elite 4, Tales of Berseria, and Staxel
  • $152.94 when selecting Rise of the Tomb Raider

Humble original: ETHEREAL

In ETHEREAL, you’ll have to find your way within an intricate and abstract world, using different kinds of mechanics that allow you to modify the environment or the direction of your character movement.
Each corner of its world has been carefully designed to communicate without any text and expose a novel puzzle to solve without time pressure, evoking an introspective state of mind.
Trailer

Note about the CV that these games generate:

Normally, the unbundled games from the Monthly bundles give full CV. However, depending on their value on the grey market, some of them will be added to the partial CV list, disregarding the "5% retail value" threshold. When this happens, your CV will be recalculated and as a consequence, reduced retroactively. More details about this can be found starting with this comment.

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 7th SEPTEMBER!

Thanks to luckz for the poll!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Wake me up when September starts! On the first Friday, to be precise...

View Results
[Recurring subscription] I've paid ahead til' 2025 and my Humble Wallet is maxed out too...
[New Subscription] There's games other than PUBG, you say? And they're even cheaper? Count me in!
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] 3.13€ for Call of Duty Infinite Warfare was a better deal. Sorry, IGN.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] These unlocks won't make me stop playing Fortnite. Sorry, IGN.
[Maybe subscribe] $12 for SE4, Berseria and Staxel, or for some Fanatical Star Deals? I'll decide later.
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it] Woah, I really misjudged the wares you were peddling. Sorry, IGN.
[RotTR] I missed Rise of the Tomb Raider before, lovely that I can grab it now.
[Rebundle] Rise of the Tomb Raider again? Seriously? Who would take that?
[Complain] These heat waves are killing me. When you ride with Humble Monthly, you ride with Global Warming.

Insta buy and took the 3 games.
Lara is not good enough to have a chance against 3 other nice games.

5 years ago

Not bad, Tales of Berseria is on my wishlist and Sniper Elite looks nice.

5 years ago

shit..i bought Sniper Elite 4 a week ago for 22€ :(
Edit: But it was the Deluxe Edition, so i guess its okay.

5 years ago*

If you havent played your two hours yet on steam, you can still refund it perhaps?

5 years ago

Steam is mostly to expensive so i buy on grey market..never had any problems yet.

5 years ago

Probably getting. Been wanting Staxel and Tales of Berseria is a friend's wishlist game.

5 years ago

Sniper Elite 4 for RU/CIS is region free, it seems.

5 years ago

i dnt nderstand... tales, sniper and staxel... or rise of a tomb raider... a game bundled before? :| whats the point to receive one o r another?

5 years ago

I don't think they will get a lot of Rise of the Tomb Raider picks, but it's not a silly idea.
Of course the ones who bought the Monthly or didn't care about it a few months ago won't take it.
The few ones who didn't know Humble, who had no CB or no money at that time but now have CB/money and want to get Rise + other games for less than on Steam during sale might be interested.

5 years ago*

this will be my 2nd monthly ever. i only took 2 from last months but i still thought it was worth it and now i get another game for £10 which would cost me 40. everything else can just go back into the community while i wait to make sure what region locks are happening since forged and strike took me an hour to sort out!

5 years ago

At least some people get how buying bundles on a gifting site should work. :)

5 years ago

SO, I cant buy the August Humble monthly?

5 years ago

You can't, it's already over (revealed)

5 years ago

You could try your luck on Group Buys (Bundle Splits), but maybe now it's late to get a full bundle.

5 years ago

I would pick the rise of the tomb raider choice because I already have berseria...
But I actually really don't know if I should buy it...
Damn :'/

5 years ago

Try trading Berseria for it instead and you might get the DLCs too?

5 years ago

Tomb Raider is cheap on any marketr, i bought 30th century(GOTY) for around 5€

5 years ago

First time I bought a Monthly, I mean it's pretty hard to not to when the early unlocks are all games from your wishlist :D.

But I wish they made it easier to only pay for 1 month, since I dislike to keep my bank tied to my Paypal and having to re-add it whenever I want to buy a monthly...

5 years ago*

While I would love to see Dying Light or Hellblade as early unlocks, I have to admit HB got me with Sniper Elite 4. I remember enjoying the 2nd game quite a bit despite its flaws so I can only imagine I'll like SN4 just as much.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

I've redeemed Tomb Raider... So i wont get Tales of Berseria? 😰

5 years ago

Afraid not, the option is either TR or the other three games.

5 years ago

they showed me only sniper elite or TR. 😤

5 years ago

That's pretty misleading then. You could try raising a support ticket but if you've already redeemed the key I doubt they can do anything.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

That's what I see as well. It's possible it said something different to LittleFreak at the checkout stage or he just misread it.

5 years ago

I guess he's already littlefreak, and now he's superfreaked :D

5 years ago

Nice one. xD

5 years ago

Wow how come? Only 1 out of 3 available unlocks?

5 years ago

No it is 3 or 1.. not 1 out of 3. You get Rise of the Tomb Raider or Sniper ELite 4+ Tales of Berseria+ Staxel

5 years ago

sniper elite 4 season pass can be purchased with a 55% discount on fanatical if anyone is interested

5 years ago

just another wishlisted game that I'll never win here or got from trade
just another badluck me

5 years ago

then buy it?

5 years ago*

IRL stuff demanding

5 years ago

in real life stuff demanding? huh?

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

What's your unsubscription/non-payment method? ^_^

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

They offered me -3$ for you is way better :D!

But I wanted Sniper and Basteria so I bought it!

I only buy when the games put first are to my linking!

5 years ago

steam sale xD
Sniper Elite 4 Deluxe Edition -80% https://steamdb.info/sub/123425/apps/
base game -85%

5 years ago

thanks for the heads up! that season pass for 66% off is tempting, goes pretty well with the early unlock from the monthly...

5 years ago

i will probably pick up deluxe version, <5$ in my region, so why not. This game is only one interesting for me early unlock :)

5 years ago

Sniper Elite 4 only 8€ - if you have the rest
https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/3293/Sniper_Elite_Complete_Pack/

5 years ago

For now :
11 Aug, 2018 Sniper Elite 4 Retail
3 Aug, 2018 The Surge Retail
3 Aug, 2018 Conan Exiles Retail
3 Aug, 2018 The Escapists 2 Retail
3 Aug, 2018 A Hat in Time Retail

This for 21$ is not bad at all !

+N games more!

5 years ago

I know last time people mentioned "If you try to cancel the subscription and don't go through with the cancellation, you will get a $3 discount for your next monthly."

I never got that option after buying the August Monthly and then cancelling for this month, but just got an e-mail yesterday giving me the extra $3 off saying it was automatically applied to account. So if you didn't get offered the coupon right away, may wanna check if you received it delayed.

5 years ago

I got -3$ for september !

5 years ago

I got nothing XD
Maybe I will get the coupon later :/

5 years ago

Does the coupon stay even if you unsubcribe after you get it? or will it disappear after second try of unsubscribtion

5 years ago

Yes, I actually unsubscribed and still have it. I unsubbed in July, so this one is for "$3 off Humble Monthly - Valid until Aug 27, 2018, 4:09 PM EDT - Single use coupon."

5 years ago*

Cool, good to know, thanks =)

5 years ago

I will choose the 3 games, but... I didn´t see Rise of the Tomb Raider. :/

View attached image.
5 years ago

I had the same, i was also curious. after the early pay i still did not saw the keys for 24hour+ so i got even more curious. I went to purchases page, and i had a question there which i would want from the bundle. TR or the other 3 :)

5 years ago

After you pay they ask if you want those 3 or Lara, it is one the page !

5 years ago

Wanted to skip, as staxel and Tales of Berseria is not really my style. But bought it, for my daughter wanted staxel. Hope the reveals is good.

5 years ago

I hope the reveals are so bad. That'll teach people not to purchase mystery unlocks.

(j/k! I also bought this!)

5 years ago

Hey, I have a question. Next billing date is gonna be Sep 28th, 12$ for October monthly, obviously. HB will auto-charge my credit card. So, what if I don't have 12 bucks on it? What if there's like ten bucks or around that.

5 years ago

if its a credit card you are "over limit" which can cause fees, penalties, or cause them to reduce your credit limit in future.

if its a debit card you overdraft your bank account if it is allowed on that type of account and you will be charged fees.
if overdrafting isn't allowed on that type of account it will be declined and nothing will happen.

basically don't do it...

5 years ago

I think it is debit card with overdrafting being not allowed, so, I guess, subscription will be paused? or HB will just unsub me?

5 years ago

my guess would be that if the payment is declined you get unsubscribed but i'm not 100% certain

5 years ago

Thanks for your help ;p

5 years ago

Be careful because you may still be charged a fee. I'd contact whoever the card is set up with and ask what happens if you try and overdraft on that card.

5 years ago

Wait and see, then report back? Worst that can happen is you have to pay/subscribe again if you wanted to get it.

5 years ago

I don't have the surefire answer for you since I don't know your bank, but my bank would have declined it and no charge incurred.

5 years ago

i see.. caaakes!

😍

Cu ce m-am ales în viaţă
Cu ce m-am ales în viaţă
Ce-am băut, ce-am mâncat şi cu ce am strâns în braţe

Guta!
(believe or not, Lilly, i'm singing this for you! also, sang this 1 million times)

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Thank you! Have a nice day too :)

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.