Purchase the SEPTEMBER 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Slay the Spire and Squad with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ August 30th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† September 6th, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • โŒ› August 2nd, 2019: The August Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Squad is not available for RU/CIS customers. Replacement: $5 coupon for the Humble Store.
NOTE: Coupon expires October 4th, 2019 at 10 AM Pacific.
source

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Pay early and get: Slay the Spire, Squad

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Slay the Spire 96% of 32210 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/646570 W M L 0 $24.99
Squad 84% of 25245 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/393380 W 0 $39.99
Distance 93% of 3860 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/233610 W M L 0 $24.99
Guacamelee! 2 93% of 784 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/534550 W 0 $19.99
MOTHERGUNSHIP 80% of 597 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/574090 W 0 $24.99
State of Mind 83% of 211 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/437630 W M L 1 $29.99
God's Trigger 79% of 199 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/488730 W 0 $14.99

Retail:

• $179.93

CV:

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Pathfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

๐Ÿ’ก Humble original: Shady Knight

Shady Knight is a first-person minimalistic slasher focused on dynamic interactive fights and fluid platforming. Each level is a challenging tower where your goal is to climb to the top while dealing with a range of deadly foes. Master your powerful moveset to raid those castles fast in a dance of death. You can kick your enemies into the ocean, slash in half, pin them to the wall by an arrow or kill with a simple wooden chair.
YouTube Trailer

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 6th SEPTEMBER!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Are you in for the SP or the MP game?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] I am definitely not cancelling my subscription. These aren't games one should miss.
[New subscription] I almost bought Slay the Spire / Squad during the last Steam sale but held off hoping that it will be bundled in a Monthly at some point. Best decision ever.
[Maybe subscribe] The early reveals donโ€™t manage to convince me. Maybe they will add a new reveal later?
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] I've been signed up for months already, but I think the time has come to stop it.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] They will have to do better for me to whip out my payment details.

Do they usually offer you a discount? I was going to cancel my sub and they offered me 3$ off

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

4 years ago

That's not really how business works.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

4 years ago

HAha, this is funny!

At least I think it is.....

I cancelled my sub, cause have zero interest in Sqaud then the Bandai Namco BYOB came along and some items on my wishlist hit the sweet spot.
So I resubbed, stayed subscribed for like 5 minutes to get all those ever so sweet discounts and then paused my sub again, just in time to avoid auto charge.

Now Humble is asking me if I have Wifi problems, cause it looks like I didn't complete my order aka didn't get the Monthly!

Are they really trying to lure me in with this?

4 years ago*

When u resub you are automatically charged though?

4 years ago

It didn't for me either. I un-paused my (prepaid year) subscription to get the 20% discount, then paused it afterwards. It now says I will miss Squad and Slay the Spire.

4 years ago

When did you pause, before or after auto charge?

Cause after auto charge you should technically get the September bundle.

Anyways, as long as it worked out the way you wanted, guess all is well! xD

4 years ago

After, yesterday was Saturday and auto-charge was Friday I think?

4 years ago

Yes auto charge was Friday.
Pretty neat that they still let you pause the bundle!

4 years ago

Depends on when you resub, I resubbed before auto charge happened.
So I wasn't billed.
But I am starting to think (not sure tho) that there is a small window before you get billed even after the auto charge date.

4 years ago

Just to be clear, I have been on the fence whether to take September's bundle or not.
On Thursday I decided not to take it (as I have no interest in Squad) and cancelled my sub, also because I was afraid I would forget to cancel.
Then Friday the BYOB bundle came along (or I noticed it on Friday) and I was thinking: why oh why didn't I wait with cancelling, there was still time and If I had waited I could have used this discount.

So I resubbed for a short time window.
It was never my intention to abuse the system nor do I promote it!

Having used the discount I felt I could in all honesty not cancel my sub, so I paused my subscription.
I hope next month comes with great games, so I can take that bundle.

Using a discount because you have a subscription kind of comes with the obligation to actually have a subscription, that's at least how I feel it.

4 years ago

Activated Distance 5 years + 1 week ago, xD

4 years ago

Was going to buy Mothergunship when it was on sale a few days ago - glad I didn't now :3

4 years ago

not bad !

4 years ago

Pretty damn solid unlocks.

4 years ago

Pretty excited to play these unlocks. The only one I didn't have wishlisted was Guacamelee! 2. This month is at least in the top 5 for me.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

One of the best monthly bundles in my opinion. Distance, Guacamelee 2, and Mothergunship were all wishlisted, State of Mind looks pretty interesting, and God's Trigger looks fine. I think this makes up for some of the weeks where they didn't release a bundle.

4 years ago

This is bloody amazing! All the games are from my (long) Wishlist!

4 years ago

Another two wishlisted games and some I might consider. Pretty great month.
Especially considering that I almost bought Distance some few hours earlier.

4 years ago

Only 2 I want are Slay the Spire and State of Mind.

Don't regret pausing.

Hoping I can get those 2 through bundle split

4 years ago

Interesting...seeing lots of love for this bundle, but nothing here I'd be interested in except for State of Mind. Glad I cancelled. Different strokes games for different folks!

4 years ago

Agree. I'm surprised so many liked this bundle. Nothing here that I'd probably play except for Slay the Spire which I already had and thought was pretty good in my couple of runs. I guess totally different tastes. ;-)

4 years ago

I think the same. Unfortunately I was lured into buying it with a 3$ discount coupon. Hope State of Mind and Slay the Spire are worth it.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

Same here. I gambled and lost. :D

4 years ago

Aye.

4 years ago

MOTHERGUNSHIP looks to be abandoned by the devs.

4 years ago

Pretty satisfied with my first Humble Monthly! ^^

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

Got this for Squad only but I can't complain about the unlocks. None of them wishlisted but they seem pretty good!

4 years ago

Dodged a bullet. I'm glad I didn't go for that discount coupon. "State of Mind" is the only one in that bundle that I'm slightly interested in, the rest is not my thing at all.

4 years ago

Quite happy with this one, there's only Slay the Spire that I already owned and Squad that I'm not interested in

4 years ago

Probably my favourite month 0.0 Only thing I don't care about is SQUAD. Amazing bundle.

4 years ago

Not too shabby.

4 years ago

Well, IGN is on fire. I'm glad I can't buy it, haha (but deeply sad inside, of course).

4 years ago

Seen better, seen worse. Although by now I am starting to give up hope that these monthlies will be anything beyond "some side-scrolling rogue-lite or Metroidvania, and maybe some other stuff".

4 years ago

Yeah, I'm not sure if it's just that there are lots of games being made now that aren't very interesting to me, or whether those are the kinds of games that end up as unlocks in humble monthly. I think it's a great deal if you like those kinds of games, but increasingly they're in genre's I don't enjoy.

4 years ago

I think i had about 4 of the reveals on my wishlist. This was a really good bundle for me.

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.