SteamGifts Tools is a tool in a form of a website that lets you do some interesting checks to steamgifts mechanics:

Link www.sgtools.info

Themes

1. SG Dark Grey Userstyle by SquishedPotatoe thread
  2. Old (deprecated) ones:

User Scripts

1. SGTools Helper: Help you create giveaways with SGTools typical options and marks protected giveaways on steamgifts giveaway page
  2. Links to user profile: Awesome userscript made by SilentGuy that adds links to the common sgtools checks on a user profile. See his thread
  3. Links on giveaway's winners page. The script will add a sgtools.info link next to each winner's 'Request New Winner' link in your giveaway's winners list, so that you can easily check them for non-activated and multiple wins
  4. ESGST: An all-in-one script to rock your Steamgifts experience. It integrates to and gives quick access to several SGT functionality from inside steamgifts website.

Tools

1. Check real cv value (as we had in steamgifts v1) and it's level translation with a detailed log of every game contribution and how they add up to the final number.
  2. Check real cv for your won gifts, so you can compare with your send gifts.
  3. Check if a user has activated all his gifts, useful if you want to check a little bit the winners of your giveaways.
  4. Multiple Wins. Checks if a user has won and marked as received the same game more than once
  5. Last Bunled Games. List new additions to the bundle list of the last 7 days with a minimum of 50 entries, showing the game (with a link to steam), the date since the game is considered bundled and the date when it was added to the bundle list.
  6. Create, manage and enter giveaways with more advanced and complex filters than the ones in steamgifts.
  7. Deals and their bundle status

Limitations

1. Since CG don’t give us an open API, all requests have to parse your full profile to check your sent games, this will take some seconds (more if you gave away tons of games!), so please be patient.
  2. The site uses a cached bundle list, so if you find a recent bundle game that gives you a full value instead of the 15% one, just wait until the next cached bundle list is ready. Cached Bundle list auto-updates itself every 6 hours starting at 3:00AM GMT (3am, 9am, 3pm, 9pm).
  3. The tool will search steam API to get the real cost for packages that has its point value truncated to 50 in steamgifts, but if the package is no longer available the tool will use the points as CV (50$).
  4. It may sound obvious, but the tool can't check not activated gifts if the profile is private.

This thread contains a Wiki visible with the GHWSGI userscript. If you prefer to see it directly on GitHub instead, click here.

This thread contains a Wiki visible with the GHWSGI userscript. If you prefer to see it directly on GitHub instead, click here.

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Just a headsup in case you havent noticed yet: looks like the website is down right now.

3 years ago

Datacenter where SGTools is hosted in has been affected by a massive fire and is at this moment completely shut down.
I will have to wait for my service provider OVH to do something about it, sorry for the downtime.

You can see the news here (French)

3 years ago

Accidents and natural disasters are force majeure.😫
We hope that it will be restored as soon as possible for the future of the SG community.
(OVH💻ヽ(ω´; )ノ≡ヽ( ;`ω)ノ💻)

GA with SG Tools stopped is probably ...

1. Remove the SG Tools link this time.
    And open the prize to everyone
  2. Make a free gift separately from SG Tools.
  3. Remove the giveaway as an accident
  4. Pray for recovery and see what happens
    Probably something like this.

Because of these events, the "bad boy" will also make a leap.
Wait slowly for the time.(`・θ・´)ゞ Thank you for always working for the SG community.

3 years ago

SGTools is now back online on a new datacenter

3 years ago

(∩´Θ`)∩🎉 Congratulations on Server recovery.

It was restored shortly after my post.lol

3 years ago

Yeah, when you wrote your message I was doing the final steps on the new server to have it back up and running :)

3 years ago

That would have been hard.😨

By the way, I don't publish the link to the general public when "SGTools" is interrupted.
I was watching the situation as it was.

Are all these detected people circumventing SG Tools?
It is about half of the total.

Steamgifts Tools - Giveaways Manager
https://www.sgtools.info/giveaways/39330820-8086-11eb-a724-fa163e96784d/invalidEntries

*Add.(I was watching the situation as it was.)
[NSFW]It's been about 10 years since then.
https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/XzXVs/nsfwits-been-about-10-years-since-then#uRmxN1E

3 years ago*

can i ask which SG extension will you recommend for newbie

3 years ago

It's an irrelevant topic, so just one word.┐(´Θ`)┌...
https://www.steamgifts.com/discussions/addons-tools
Why don't you try using something that is still active there?

What if Community remarks are not active?
The update may have stopped and may cause some problems.
Add-ons not listed in this Category may behave in violation of SG's conventions.

You do not need your reply to this content.
have a nice day.(人Θ'o)

3 years ago

That is a side effect of the server-loss.

SGTools does automatic nightly backups, but the fire started at night before the backup for that day was finished, so I had to restore a backup from the night before, effectively losing 1 day of data. This means that most likely those entries that are displayed as invalid were done during the time that the data was lost and therefore are most likely valid.

PS: I do remember the earthquake and tsunami in the coast of Fukushima, I followed the whole incident live as I had some friends living in Japan at that time. It was so sad to see the destruction caused by it and the following Nuclear meltdown on the power-plant :\
When I traveled to Japan some years later, everything was rebuild and there was no trace of the tsunami event, you did a great job reconstructing the affected zone.

3 years ago

All GAs via SG Tools that overlap during the time the server was down are in the same state, aren't they?
(Perhaps such an understanding. Force majeure.)

I will not think deeply this time. (I can give a prize to the winners without any problem)
Thank you for politely teaching me.(*p'Θ'q)

Hmm. It seems that the debris has disappeared by accepting people who have been evacuated or evacuated to areas other than the disaster areas in Japan, mobilizing the Self-Defense Forces and volunteers, and putting in a large amount of taxes.
It looks like ...
The "difficult-to-return area" has passed 10 years and remains.
Approximately 70% of evacuees have stated that they will return to their hometowns, but work and life in the new city are becoming more important.
Approximately 70% of evacuees say they will not return to their hometowns, but work and life in new cities are becoming increasingly important.
The number of hospitals that support the elderly who have returned soon is less than half that before the earthquake.
It is like an elderly person taking care of an elderly person.:(
It will take the next 10 years to improve this situation even if it is gradual.

I strongly hope that the tragedy will not be repeated in the meantime.
Japan has a history of being a country of disasters, so it cannot be said that it is absolutely absent, but we will be prepared to be careful and pay attention to it.
(This is my impression, and it will be different from my impression of Japanese human beings.)

Critical typo fix.( ・Θ・).;'.、

3 years ago*

Yes, all giveaways open during the day of the Datacenter fire are affected, the same way as yours.

Recovering from a disaster like the one that hit Japan 10 years ago is a slow process, you did great and faster than what most of other countries would have done. Japan is indeed a land of "disasters", the only earthquake and typhoon that I've ever felt in person were when I was visiting Japan, in my country such events are nonexistent.

3 years ago

Yes, all giveaways open during the day of the Datacenter fire are affected, the same way as yours.

I think there were probably people in the same situation, so I'm grateful to be able to confirm.(*p'Θ'q)♪

I feel that there are too many disasters in this region of Japan in history.

It seems that there are temples and people who pray for "world peace" every year for 1270 years.
I was watching the related video stream yesterday. Around 8 hours after the video was delivered, a ritual was held in which the inside of the wooden temple became a sea of ​​fire.
(It was a secret ceremony for 1270 years.However, a part of it was released for "Corona" and the video was distributed on youtube.)
May all people have a good time, so that politics will not be disturbed, world peace, the weather will be calm, and agriculture will be a good harvest.

It seems that prays for such a thing every year for 1270.
(It seems that it continued even if there was a fire during the ceremony)

東大寺二月堂 修二会ライブ配信 (3/13) - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na88WS0NKjo&list=PLGqUgIf__JeeWRkKA78Gh3GE1xKuZbpjd&index=2

Nara Travel: Omizutori
Such spirituality feels like a good thing.
It is a country full of good intentions.
However, there are times when I have doubts when I think of a country full of good deeds.
I hope things continue to move in the right direction.

3 years ago

Did this migration affect the false positives?
I just noticed that some users were flagged with the non activated wins (wins from 2018, 2019 and so on). 1 month ago, everything were fine (for the same users).
Just out of curiosity, I did try to check my own profile and there is a false positive as well: https://www.sgtools.info/nonactivated/Naitas

3 years ago

Hi I checked every week and now have 2 winning I did not activate:(
From 2019,, of course I activated it in my library

what should i do i wait....

3 years ago

Hi Attila777, are you sure you did not remove them from your library?

I was checking both flagged games and they are both reported correctly by steam api (and checked some other users and they did not flag). I can't see the games when I check your steam profile.

3 years ago

This migration didn't affect detection of activated wins in any way.

That being said, some weeks ago I disabled the Learning Games list, as steam is now reporting all the activated games in that category that didn't report before, so the learning list was no longer necessary. Most of the games that you now see as not activated where hidden by that list.

This means that those "new" not activated flagged games are a mix of positive "not activations", games banned on steam or giveaway creator giving away a different game. The vast majority of the games that were on the list are reported correctly by steam api though.

In your specific case, the detection is a true positive, you did not activate the game that you win... because the giveaway creator gave you another game with the same name: The giveaway game <-> Game that you activated

3 years ago*

Thank you for the clarification.
Ah yes, I can see that now, my mistake as it was indeed a different game/ name and I did not notice it.... I apologize.

3 years ago

Dojini keys from Go Go Bundle Limited #79 were revoked. Since sgtools is no longer using the learning games list that game now appears as not activated for some users. This might also be the case for some other games: https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/5V7rV/.

3 years ago

Added to the Whitelist, thanks for the report!

3 years ago

Not sure if it correct to report here. The key I register from steamgift 9 month ago
Sokoban: The RPG
Suddenly got register as different name on my library and now SGtool flag me as Not Activated.
Is there a way to fix thise? Thanks you in advance~

3 years ago*

Sokoban: The RPG is correctly reported by steam api, so it's a true postive.

3 years ago

First Thanks for quick reply!
I guess I might have activated wrong game back then?
On license page it activate as Glowing Sokoban don't how I didn't notice that.
But it first time sgtool flag me for not activating. So do I have to buy the game to fix it~?

3 years ago*

Seeing as the gifter hasn't been online in 4 months, your best -and only- option right now is to contact support, and ask them to change the feedback to "not received" for you, since it gets locked after 1 month.

You'll have to provide proof of the mistake, such as a screenshot showing the won key, and another showing an activation prompt for that key to prove that it's for the wrong game (via ASF's addlicense command, or browser with SteamDB extension).

When you'll eventually manage to contact the gifter, your options with them are to either agree to a deletion of the giveaway, which they'll then initiate by sending a ticket (you cannot do it yourself); OR ask for the correct game to be provided, you'll then change the feedback to received if they comply, or keep it to not received if they don't.

You can certainly buy the correct game yourself... but why would you spend YOUR money to fix someone else's mistake, AND give them credit for it?
Now, whether that mistake was intentional is up to debate, and not really the point of this discussion, but any seasoned SG user can probably guess.

3 years ago*

Thankful for supah comprehensive recommendation kinda freak out when I got flag so really thank you WL~

View attached image.
3 years ago

The game "Space Junkies™" is a false positive, can help me?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/647590/

3 years ago

Hey,
are you sure, that you received the correct game and not a game with a similar name?

3 years ago

I'm sure, how can i prove it?

3 years ago

a steamgifts moderator said that this game was removed from steam

3 years ago

3 years ago

Thank you ^^

3 years ago

i want to make a custom rule at sgtools but i'm not good at this.
i was thinking something like for example "if user made at least 1 giveaway from 26/3/2020 till 26/3/2021 then give link else don't".
is there a way to implement something like that or it is too complicated?

3 years ago

There is no custom variable that can check if a giveaway is done in a certain data range, so a rule like that can't be done.

3 years ago

Nonactivated section shows me a giveaway I won, but, after a revoked key, the giveaway was deleted. However, the game still shows on my nonactivated page, even the giveaway doesn't already shows on my won page. Any solution?

3 years ago

Do a force resync going here

3 years ago

Thank you! That worked. I tried the same url before, but without "force"

3 years ago

Overfall from the Origins bundle was revoked today. So there might be some false positives in case people won it on SG:

3 years ago

3 years ago

Hi, I did multiple wins a few years ago. Because of this, I was suspended for a while, and I tried to solve it, but I can't reach the creator. What should we do in this case?

Thanks always:)

3 years ago

Not sure what is the procedure here, create a support ticket and see what they can do. There is nothing that can be done on SGTools about it, because the multiple win is real.

3 years ago

I see, thanks again.

3 years ago

Hello, i see problem with Zombie World Coronavirus Apocalypse VR
I activate it from steamgifts but sgtools said that I don't active this game.
Is IT false positive result?

3 years ago

Zombie World Coronavirus Apocalypse VR is correctly reported by the steam api and therefore is a true positive.

You have a game with similar name "World War 2 Zombie Attack VR Simulator", maybe you received the wrong game?

3 years ago

You've right. I checked activation mails and that was world war 2 zombie.. Not zombie world coronavirus Apocalypse.
I should better check receiving games

3 years ago

Open a support ticket, steamgifts mods can help you with that

3 years ago

I Just change from received to not received

3 years ago

got this as a false positive on a winner due to profile limited status.

3 years ago

Profile limited and Learning games are no longer a problem for detection.

Hentai Puzzle is correctly reported by steam api, and therefore is a true positive.

3 years ago

Oh I didn't know that. Will tell the winner then as he doesn't look like the typical rule breaker 😉

3 years ago

There are several reasons that could lead to a flag, not always intended rule breaking :)

3 years ago

I'm not able to log in on sgtools.

It goes to the Steam community login as expected, I click Sign In as I'm already signed into Steam Store and Steam Community, it goes back to sgtools, but still shows the sign in through STEAM button. Every action I try to do related to my account goes to the Steam sign in page again.

• Accepted the cookie message on the site as well, to make sure that wasnt the issue (re-visiting the page does not re-prompt, indicating the cookie works/is saved)
  • I logged out store and community page and logged back in, to make sure there is no weird cookie/cache issue.
  • I cleared cache and tried a different browser as well. Browsers used: Vivaldi (Chromium) and Firefox
  • Disabled extensions that could cause issues, but second browser (Firefox) has no extensions.
  • Logged out from Steamgifts and logged back in without issues, so I know it is sgtools only. Also checked another site that uses Steam login for authentication and that was fine as well.
3 years ago

I have the same problem

3 years ago

I just went to a direct link for a game, for example https://store.steampowered.com/app/651150/Quantum_League/
My "Augmented Steam" addin was complaining about not being logged in to Steam Community, so logged in again to that.
After that I tried sgtools again just now and this has logged in...

3 years ago

thanks seems its working now :)

3 years ago

Infractions applied, thanks for the report!

3 years ago

Hello, i just noticed that the realCV value displayed in Sent section of my sgtools account is higher than the one i see in sync/force section (that one i beleive to be the correct one). Please investigate.

Edit: won section also reports lower value.

View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
3 years ago*

What you see in sync page is what steamgifts returns on the profile, that's why you can see it's the same as reported by steamgifts.

What you see in sent/won pages are the calculations done by sgtools, and those may differ from the one reported by steamgifts. Why does that happen? Well, stored pricing on steamgifts for apps and packages that are no longer available on steam api is somewhat inconsistent, and steamgift was monitoring them long before sgtools did, so our CV for those kind of games may differ.

For rules that use real_won_cv or real_sent_cv, steamgifts information is used. For rules that wants some subset of that information (public, group, region free, etc) it uses sgtools calculated values.

3 years ago

The site seems to be down at the moment.

2 years ago

I'm not seeing anything abnormal on the logs, maybe some connectivity issues with the server's network.

2 years ago

Currently the site loads and I can check CV, but when I go to a giveaway rule check page, it takes extremely long to load and eventually gives a "500 Looks like we're having some server issues." message.

Anyway, I wanted to report some invalid entries on my recent train: https://www.sgtools.info/giveaways/7e3076f4-9ad2-11eb-b401-fa163e0a8583/invalidEntries (by the way, that page also loads OK, but the https://www.sgtools.info/giveaways/7e3076f4-9ad2-11eb-b401-fa163e0a8583 doesn't.)

And also there's some weirdness with sent gifts list:

2 years ago*

Oh, you meant that something was crashing, I was looking for logs on the website being down.

Giveaway should be working again, one of the apis that get called on giveaway view was acting funny.
About the games, for Heart of Smoke it was a change of name that we currently do not track.
Fixed the package too, thanks!

2 years ago

Oh, you meant that something was crashing, I was looking for logs on the website being down.

Didn't really know that there was a difference, from my side of things. Guess I should've given more info about the 500 error in my original comment :) I'm fairly sure I had trouble loading the main page at that point as well, so I thought just saying "website is down" would be sufficient.
And thank you very much for all the hard work you do!

2 years ago

Hi, sorry to ask a very noobish question but I can't get it to work for the life of me.
I pasted a list of GAs in the giveaway dashboard to create a train. I put in some rules, all handy dandy. But on entering the first game there is link to the next one (it does show every wagon on the train in the overview however).
I am certain the problem sitting infront of the screen but I can't figure out were I went wrong. Or is it just simply not possible that the connection links are automatically created?

EDIT: I now added the connections by hand for the time being but after creating a thread with the link and some people joining I saw that people got a valid entery even tho their profiles dont match the rule:

https://www.sgtools.info/giveaways/7f80cc81-a798-11eb-b401-fa163e0a8583
Rule: Minimum ratio using Real Value of gifts Sent/Won on Steamgifts: 0.9

So only people with a balanced ratio should be able to enter (10% leeway) or did I mess up the rules as well? I saw at least 2 people that shouldn't be able to enter.

2 years ago*

I checked your rules and they, correctly, block me from entering.
So, from this test, they work how they should.

Maybe the ones that entered, and are below your set rules, got a direct link from someone that passed the rules.
If that is the case, you get them listed in the secured GA in the Creator Box under Invalid Entries

2 years ago*

But they are listed under valid enteries (appart from that I found one invalid entries) but they have a ratio of 0.8, thats why I start to wondering. And I used the real CV calculation from sgtools directly.
What am I going to do with the invalid entry? Its outside the sg rule set I feel.

2 years ago*

Maybe the ratio was 0.9 or better at the time when they were passing the sgtools-check but it changed later for them because they won a giveaway or some of their giveaways changed in cv (e.g. got bundled or steam store price changed).

2 years ago

Nope, double checked with recently won GAs (and with the amounts this person already won it would take quite a few to get from 0.8 to 0.9).

2 years ago

Maybe their real cv dropped after they enter the GA's.

Check them with this one:
https://www.steamgifts.com/user/Name/search?q=Bulletstorm

If you see there multiple copies they had a massive cv drop soon ago because that loophole got closed 1 or 2 days ago because my ticket to it got solved. Retroactive for around 3 years ago.
Each copy give now 2 or 2,5cv instead of 40 or 50 as before.

2 years ago*

But this is not just one case but a few of them. And for some of them I knew their ratios beforehand and it didn't change.

2 years ago

Looks like we're having some server issues.
Go back to the previous page and try again. If you think something is broken, report a problem.

Steamgifts Tools - Activated Wins -
https://www.sgtools.info/activation
👀…

2 years ago

Does my post above yours count as a problem/bug/error?

2 years ago

May have found the cause of Error.
The CHECK user name of the target person has changed.(ノΘ`)

It seems that there is no big problem.Thank You

2 years ago

Hi, I'm new to all this. First of all great job developing those tools (not mentioning that SG is great itself).
I was checking out sgtools. So, out of curiosity, I've checked my account for "non-activated" & it turns out that my account doesn't pass.

I won only 1 giveaway so far & I've activated the key naturally. If I understand correctly, the key was not Deluxe edition after all & now It seems like I didn't activate it. Is there anything I can do about this? I want to be clean :D

Edit: Deluxe edition upgrade DLC is also in my library (The key was for a base game + upgrade)

2 years ago*

Where do you see that non-activated report on sgtools? I just checked your account and everything seems to be fine. There's no non-activated game listed.

View attached image.
2 years ago

Ah, ok. My bad. I didn't think this is a header for an empty list. I though it's the message indicating there are some not activated gifts. Rookie mistake, sorry for the false alarm and thanks for your reply.

2 years ago

No need to apologize. You're welcome.

2 years ago

It is only something bad, if there are a RED mark shown.

2 years ago

Yay, I had invalid entries too! For the first time!
https://www.sgtools.info/giveaways/d62764dc-a69a-11eb-b401-fa163e0a8583/invalidEntries
Check Beyond Eyes, In Between and Warhammer 40k

2 years ago

2 years ago

Sorry for dumb question, but what do "infractions" mean?

2 years ago

Infractions replaces bans on "entered sgtools protected giveaway without a valid entry" cases. This new system will use a strikes based calculations to ensure that a user is really aware of those infractions before being permanently denied of getting thought sgtools giveaways.

Strike system details:

1. First Strike -> 1 month
  2. Second Strike -> 3 months
  3. Third Strike -> 6 months
  4. Forth+ Strike -> 3000 years (aka perma infraction).

Users currently serving an infraction will see a red bar on the top of every giveaway-related page informing of the time it'll expire. They can do every operation on sgtools apart from qualifying for giveaways and getting the url.

2 years ago

I have also an invalid entrie to report on every part of the train:
https://www.sgtools.info/giveaways/7f80cc81-a798-11eb-b401-fa163e0a8583

2 years ago

2 years ago

Looks like we're having some server issues.
Go back to the previous page and try again. If you think something is broken, report a problem.

That's what I get when trying to look at GA manager .

2 years ago

Yup, already for over an hour it's impossible to enter your train through SGTools. Main page at times shows, though.

2 years ago

It's not just my train. I tried to enter 2 other sgtools protected GAS by different users and ran into the sme problem.

2 years ago

rip

2 years ago

Still not working.

View attached image.
2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.