SteamGifts Tools is a tool in a form of a website that lets you do some interesting checks to steamgifts mechanics:

Link www.sgtools.info

Themes

1. SG Dark Grey Userstyle by SquishedPotatoe thread
  2. Old (deprecated) ones:

User Scripts

1. SGTools Helper: Help you create giveaways with SGTools typical options and marks protected giveaways on steamgifts giveaway page
  2. Links to user profile: Awesome userscript made by SilentGuy that adds links to the common sgtools checks on a user profile. See his thread
  3. Links on giveaway's winners page. The script will add a sgtools.info link next to each winner's 'Request New Winner' link in your giveaway's winners list, so that you can easily check them for non-activated and multiple wins
  4. ESGST: An all-in-one script to rock your Steamgifts experience. It integrates to and gives quick access to several SGT functionality from inside steamgifts website.

Tools

1. Check real cv value (as we had in steamgifts v1) and it's level translation with a detailed log of every game contribution and how they add up to the final number.
  2. Check real cv for your won gifts, so you can compare with your send gifts.
  3. Check if a user has activated all his gifts, useful if you want to check a little bit the winners of your giveaways.
  4. Multiple Wins. Checks if a user has won and marked as received the same game more than once
  5. Last Bunled Games. List new additions to the bundle list of the last 7 days with a minimum of 50 entries, showing the game (with a link to steam), the date since the game is considered bundled and the date when it was added to the bundle list.
  6. Create, manage and enter giveaways with more advanced and complex filters than the ones in steamgifts.
  7. Deals and their bundle status

Limitations

1. Since CG don’t give us an open API, all requests have to parse your full profile to check your sent games, this will take some seconds (more if you gave away tons of games!), so please be patient.
  2. The site uses a cached bundle list, so if you find a recent bundle game that gives you a full value instead of the 15% one, just wait until the next cached bundle list is ready. Cached Bundle list auto-updates itself every 6 hours starting at 3:00AM GMT (3am, 9am, 3pm, 9pm).
  3. The tool will search steam API to get the real cost for packages that has its point value truncated to 50 in steamgifts, but if the package is no longer available the tool will use the points as CV (50$).
  4. It may sound obvious, but the tool can't check not activated gifts if the profile is private.

This thread contains a Wiki visible with the GHWSGI userscript. If you prefer to see it directly on GitHub instead, click here.

This thread contains a Wiki visible with the GHWSGI userscript. If you prefer to see it directly on GitHub instead, click here.

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

This game is not detected by sgtools and also removed from steam store so can oyu whitelist it?
House of 1000 Doors: The Palm of Zoroaster Collector's Edition
https://store.steampowered.com/app/302120

3 years ago

Game is being correctly reported by steam api and detected by sgtools.
Make sure that you have activated it on your account.

3 years ago

here is screenshot of my library.
https://i.ibb.co/jhyknf7/Screenshot-10.png

and check my id in sgtools.

3 years ago

That's not the game that the giveaway was for.
Please contact the giveaway creator or steamgifts support as you received a different game (appid).

3 years ago

3 years ago

Giveaway is deleted but sgtools still shows unactivated win, what to do about that.??

3 years ago

Have you forced a sync of SGTools?

3 years ago

once try sync but it still shows, if I have to do other thing?? Actually I have not much knowledge of this tool.
Edit:
Just found force sync at the bottom of sync page. Thank you so much mate.🀍🀍🀍

3 years ago

When was the giveaway deleted? If it was within 24 hours, my guess is that SGTools need a little bit to update its database.

3 years ago

SGT shows no non activation for your account.

3 years ago

Thank you so much for hint, I have found force sync and unactivated game was gone.

3 years ago

your library seems to have https://steamdb.info/app/1175160/
the giveaway was for https://steamdb.info/app/302120/

3 years ago

https://steamdb.info/app/1175160/
above game is normal edition and not the collector edition, yeah it shows as sub 1175160 but in game screenshot shows it as a collector's edition, so I also confused what to do in this situation.

3 years ago

as knsys said check with the giveaway creator and SG support.

3 years ago

Suicide Guy: Sleepin' Deeply (860860) is giving false positive, might wanna whitelist it

View attached image.
View attached image.
3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 months ago.

3 years ago*

New ban weave added to whitelist

3 years ago

I had two inavlid entries here: https://www.sgtools.info/giveaways/ce88c160-34e4-11eb-890f-fa163e96784d/invalidEntries

"cdr" got the link from me, so this entry was legit. Please no infraction for that account.
The other account though, cheated their way around the wishlist size limit.

3 years ago

Infractions applied to the other user, thanks for the report!

3 years ago

Good afternoon. Game "MIND SHIFT" (https://steamdb.info/app/682070/) is listed as not activated, although it was actually activated. Possibly due to the game page no longer opening in the Steam client.

3 years ago

Added to the Whitelist, thanks for the report!

3 years ago

Thank you

3 years ago

hi, have the same problem with this game https://store.steampowered.com/app/386320/Naninights/ happy new year!

3 years ago

Naninights is correctly reported by steam api, therefore it's a true positive.

Happy new year!

3 years ago

yep sorry!, i checked after your comment on support and somehow i deleted the package lol i didnt even remember doing that but i restored it and now i can pass the requirements

3 years ago

How is wishlist_date supposed to be used? Do you compare it to a date string like:
"2020-12-17" > wishlist_date

3 years ago

wishlist_date works with Date operators as described in the help:

Date Operators

• date(STRING_DATE) - e.g. date('2016-12-05 10:30:43'), date('now')
  • date_modify(DATE, STRING_MODIFICATION) - e.g. date_modify(date('now'), '-1 month')

So you can use:

wishlist_date <= date("2020-12-17")

or

date("2020-12-17") > wishlist_date

3 years ago

Detection name:Haegemonia: The Solon Heritage
GA name:Haegemonia Bundle

usually a false positives?

3 years ago

Display Name:Train Simulator 2016 : Steam Edition
Store Name:Train Simulator 2021
https://store.steampowered.com/app/24010/Train_Simulator_2021/

3 years ago

Both games are reported correctly by steam API and if a user flags with them it's a true positive.

Concerning names, in the first case the giveaway is a bundle of games (a sub) and the detection name is a game inside the package (if the winner activated the package, he has to have all the games inside the package). The second case is just that the developer renamed the game.

3 years ago

The second case is just that the developer renamed the game.

I think it's probably like that.
Thank you for telling me in detail.(o'Θ'))

3 years ago

Got some leakers here.
The image below contains the names of the leakers across the wagons, with the repeated ones filtered out. So in all there should be there should be 10 of them

View attached image.
3 years ago

Infractions applied, thanks for the report!

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

3 years ago

Sorry but I can't swap suspensions, because it doesn't make sense. You did nothing wrong, so there is no point in suspending you. And she did enter without a valid sgtools entry and the giveaway creator asked for all of them to be applied an infraction.

That being said, Phoxy can ask the giveaway creator to pardon her and tell me to remove her infraction, then I would gladly remove the strike on her account.

As you can see, I don't apply or remove infractions at my own will, neither there is an automatic procedure for this, because at the end of the day it's the giveaway creator who has the power to ask for someone to get striked over an invalid entry.

3 years ago

Activation name: METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience DLC Key

Won METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience and activated the DLC key but METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES was not included in the package. Upon checking, SGTools lists METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES as not activated.

Strangely, everything else in the DLC was added to library except for Ground Zeroes. Is there perhaps another version of Definitive Experience DLC without Ground Zeroes included?

View attached image.
View attached image.
3 years ago

You received a key for a different package, you should open a support ticket in Steamgifts to get the giveaway game changed.

3 years ago

Thank you for the response! I'll try that :)

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

3 years ago

3 years ago

Not sure if you already use this but I just noticed (thx to cassolv) that steamgifts now also shows no cv in the bundles games list.

3 years ago

Yeah I'm aware and using it since day 1 of the json response view :)

3 years ago

500 Looks like we're having some server issues.

Sync & Giveaways Chack (Something wrong happened, please try again)not work. πŸ‘€

3 years ago

Thank You fix ヽ(=´Θ`=)οΎ‰

3 years ago

I was checking the logs and it seems that SG json view didn't respond correctly when you were reporting the problem :)

3 years ago

3 years ago

It's better to wait until the giveaway ends :)

3 years ago

something wrong with real cv :( sg shows $7167 while sgtools only $6891. did sync, no change

3 years ago

Did you do a force resync?
You get the link for a forced resync (actual full resync) once you do a normal resync.

3 years ago

i did and now it is worse :( now on real cv screen i only have $6508 sent :(
in sync screen though real cv number was correct...

View attached image.
View attached image.
3 years ago

I was looking into it but couldn't find something wrong that I could spot, and the amount of giveaways makes it hard to find the culprits.

About the sync page, those numbers are read from the profile, that's why the numbers there are on point.

3 years ago

Maybe some games possible that have multiple sub ID's and one of them are listed as full cv, the other as bundled at sg and sgtools calculate then with the bundled on and sg with the full cv one ?

I come to that thought because sg have different loopholes there were people pick the full cv one if possible and maybe is sgtools then smarter and pick the lower one.

3 years ago

SGTools uses the same sub/app as steamgifts, as we read it from the link steamgifts generates, so that should not be a factor for the gap of CV.

3 years ago

SteamGifts is now detecting activations of "learning" games

November 22, 2020

• Profile limited games now syncing through the Steam API.

So you shouldn't need the learning whitelist on SGTools any more, right?

3 years ago

Yeah SGTools is getting the learning games from profiles too, so it should be safe to delete.

3 years ago

Outriders is showing as unactivated in the tool for me. Is this just a false positive due to it not yet being released? c:

3 years ago

It was indeed a false positive for the game not being released and the release date was not specified the first time SGTools scanned the new appid. I updated release date for the game and it will only flag after release.

3 years ago

That was quick, thank you so much!

3 years ago

Measurement Problem shows as an unactivated win through SGTools.

Here's a small discussion where I mentioned it, and a fellow user explained what was going on.

(https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/8eJqn/been-a-while-since-i-made-a-forum-giveaway/search?page=3#mNXolgO)

It was the game that got changed at some point into a fake dupe for PUBG with intentions of a marketplace coin scam. The key is activated but with everything that app went through it now reports as a false unactivated hit.

3 years ago

Huh, that is shady... added to the whitelist

3 years ago

A new false positive: Grimm Complete Pack
My win is identified as the first episode by SG Tools, I'm not sure why...
Thanks knsys!

3 years ago

3 years ago

Furry Ladies 🐾
https://steamdb.info/app/1204310/

3 years ago

3 years ago

Hey,
i checked myself today and found a, new appeared, false positive.
https://www.sgtools.info/nonactivated/Masafor
The Binding of YOU (2020-06-28 08:43:00)

Of course i own the game and it were listed as activated in the past.

View attached image.
3 years ago

That is interesting... there are two appids that this game has had over the years. One is correctly reported by steam api, and it's the one that is linked at the giveaway. I've put them on the equivalent table but it seems that the other appid is banned, so even the equivalent table can't solve it. Can you confirm that the appid of the game in your library is 785960?

3 years ago

When i go from the library entry of the game to the shop i land at the mainpage of the shop.
So i own the banned one (no idea which ID).

How is that now solveable ?
And why did it appeared new ? 2 months ago were my account clean (i check myself regulary).

3 years ago

I whitelisted the game even if the normal appid works fine, as the other appid is banned :\

It appeared now because I removed the Learning List feature, as it's no longer necessary. Steam Api has a new (some month old) flag that if specified returns all of the user games, including profile limited and learning ones.

3 years ago

Thanks for the fast help :o)

3 years ago

3 years ago

3 years ago

sgtools shows I don't have a gamr in my library,the game was removed a year ago Dojini (2018-10-12 13:20:00)

"

A Steam Product code you activated has been removed from your account.

12 Oct, 2018
Dojini
Your recent Product code activation has been revoked due to a problem processing payment for this item. The games associated with this product code can no longer be played as a result. This could be due a problem with the payment methods you used to acquire this item from a third-party seller; or a problem with how the third-party seller acquired the Product code. Please contact the seller you acquired the Product code from for assistance.

If you would like to purchase the item, please visit the Steam Store. Otherwise you may choose to delete the local content associated with these games.

Cant put a message on author since he blacklisted me,and cant change giveaway feedback since months have passed.

Help please."

found the ticket I made a year ago,still open,no reply

Can you do something so sgtools doesn't show it as a not activated please?

3 years ago

Hey Sorapak,
seems to me SGTools is working like it is supposed to do. Why should it be changed as the game is not in your account.

I wrote a message in the giveaway in question, linking the GAs creator to your post here.

3 years ago

That could help also if he sees it

EDIT: I still have the activation email steam sent me when it was activated.

3 years ago*

Hey.

I have just found out that sgtools says that Race On is not activated on my account. That's false positive since I have never had such problem for the last 4 years. :P

3 years ago

Added to the equivalence table, thanks for the report!

3 years ago

Having the same issue, the game's in my library but I'm not sure Steam is reporting it correctly.

3 years ago

Added the other appid to the equivalence table

3 years ago

Thank you vey much

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.