SteamGifts Tools is a tool in a form of a website that lets you do some interesting checks to steamgifts mechanics:

Link www.sgtools.info

Themes

1. SG Dark Grey Userstyle by SquishedPotatoe thread
  2. Old (deprecated) ones:

User Scripts

1. SGTools Helper: Help you create giveaways with SGTools typical options and marks protected giveaways on steamgifts giveaway page
  2. Links to user profile: Awesome userscript made by SilentGuy that adds links to the common sgtools checks on a user profile. See his thread
  3. Links on giveaway's winners page. The script will add a sgtools.info link next to each winner's 'Request New Winner' link in your giveaway's winners list, so that you can easily check them for non-activated and multiple wins
  4. ESGST: An all-in-one script to rock your Steamgifts experience. It integrates to and gives quick access to several SGT functionality from inside steamgifts website.

Tools

1. Check real cv value (as we had in steamgifts v1) and it's level translation with a detailed log of every game contribution and how they add up to the final number.
  2. Check real cv for your won gifts, so you can compare with your send gifts.
  3. Check if a user has activated all his gifts, useful if you want to check a little bit the winners of your giveaways.
  4. Multiple Wins. Checks if a user has won and marked as received the same game more than once
  5. Last Bunled Games. List new additions to the bundle list of the last 7 days with a minimum of 50 entries, showing the game (with a link to steam), the date since the game is considered bundled and the date when it was added to the bundle list.
  6. Create, manage and enter giveaways with more advanced and complex filters than the ones in steamgifts.
  7. Deals and their bundle status

Limitations

1. Since CG don’t give us an open API, all requests have to parse your full profile to check your sent games, this will take some seconds (more if you gave away tons of games!), so please be patient.
  2. The site uses a cached bundle list, so if you find a recent bundle game that gives you a full value instead of the 15% one, just wait until the next cached bundle list is ready. Cached Bundle list auto-updates itself every 6 hours starting at 3:00AM GMT (3am, 9am, 3pm, 9pm).
  3. The tool will search steam API to get the real cost for packages that has its point value truncated to 50 in steamgifts, but if the package is no longer available the tool will use the points as CV (50$).
  4. It may sound obvious, but the tool can't check not activated gifts if the profile is private.

This thread contains a Wiki visible with the GHWSGI userscript. If you prefer to see it directly on GitHub instead, click here.

This thread contains a Wiki visible with the GHWSGI userscript. If you prefer to see it directly on GitHub instead, click here.

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

It's just indefinitely loading... >.>

2 years ago

View giveaway landing should no longer crash or take way too long to respond.

2 years ago

Resident Evil Village seems to be falsely flagged as unactivated. Maybe it has to do with not being released on Steam yet? Giveaway creator sent it as this bundle.
Steam shows that I own all, but if I search my Games list it does not show there.

2 years ago

Yes, it was because it's not released, and there was no release date when sgtools first saw this app. Fixed!

2 years ago

2 years ago

Infractions applied, thanks for the report!

2 years ago

And a third one...

2 years ago

sure, infractions applied!

2 years ago

I have a general question.
Did i have only the feeling that the infractions are, much, more as 1 or 2 years ago or is that a fact ?
Did you have some statistics about that ?

2 years ago

Infractions are less than 2 years ago, simply because the number of giveaways on steamgifts has decreased since then (and ofc that means less protected giveaways with sgtools).

Some of the infractions are from the usual suspects, people who have a permanent infraction, that keeps entering protected giveaways from leaks.

2 years ago

Ok then not in total numbers but in percentage. That would eliminate the "lower ammount of GA's" factor ;o)

Usual suspects aren't something that sounds great.

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

Is there are a problem now with sgtools page?
Doesn't load for me.

2 years ago

Same. Sadge

2 years ago

+1

2 years ago

+1

2 years ago

Hello,

Discovered a game that does not appear as activated even if it is.
Quest? Quest!

The big problem is that it does not appear in the steam library.
Checked also all the winners for the Giveaway and for non of them is the game appearing in the library.

SG moderators were informed as well.

2 years ago

Hm, the page say i don't have a sg account ;o)
And when i want to check someone it loads endless without a result.

Will test it again in a few hours.

2 years ago

The site is completely down for me. No wonder you have issues.

2 years ago

Same. Over 6 hours so far.

2 years ago

Genau das hatten wir ja schon einmal. Bin zu faul mich durch die Seiten zu klicken, aber ich meine das war nachdem die "Zugriffsbeschränkungen" auf sg eingerichtet wurden. Damals dauerte es einige Tage, nachdem knsys mit cg kommuniziert hatte, bis es wieder normal lief. Vielleicht ist das ja wieder so?
Denn davon abgesehen ist die "kein Account" - Meldung noch nie aufgetaucht.

2 years ago

--2021-05-14 16:07:21-- https://www.steamgifts.com/
Resolving www.steamgifts.com (www.steamgifts.com)... 35.169.5.97, 184.72.172.83
Connecting to www.steamgifts.com (www.steamgifts.com)|35.169.5.97|:443... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 403 Forbidden
2021-05-14 16:07:21 ERROR 403: Forbidden.

Edit: Seems to be hitting rate limit, now seems to be working again

2 years ago*

Steamgifts...... sometimes i want double facepalm :-D

Thanks for the info

2 years ago

No word from Support or cg on it?

Edit: looks like we are back in business?

View attached image.
2 years ago*

Seems to be working again, guess it was triggering rate limit those last days.
Let's see how it evolves

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

can i just ask i saw people do giveaways where you have to re login why and can i trust it ?

2 years ago

SGTools is safe, but when you find a website with steam login that you don't trust, never do the login with your steam credentials from the link in that website.
If you are logged in in steam community when you go to that website and use the steam login there, you will just get a button to login instead of having to input user and password.

So in short, go to steam community and log in there if you are not already logged in, then go to the website. When you are redirected to steam, you should still be logged in and have a button to directly login to the website. If it still asks for credentials, it's most likely a phishing site.

2 years ago*

thanks better be safe than sorry

2 years ago

Hello, I have a bit of a problem, idk if it is a bug or what, here it it: I get wrong values on my sgtools account.

When I go to check my real cv sent sgtools says: Real CV for Sent Gifts on account MadNinja, 1,702.95 $, Level 7 ( 70.29% to Level 8 ) which is wrong:
https://imgur.com/FSYKybv
When I go to sync it shows correct value, I have done a forced sync but it doesn't seem to change the wrong values on main page:
https://imgur.com/KLFCRwx

Is there anything more I can do? I don't even know what the issue is.

2 years ago

Check this out to understand why it's happening

2 years ago

Thanks, so nothing to worry about, it is what it is :)

2 years ago

I have a game that is not showing as activated, that is because it was removed from my account and " revoked due to a problem processing payment" and is no longer available on Steam.
What do I do about it?
https://store.steampowered.com/app/932250/rOt_2/
https://www.sgtools.info/nonactivated/Zampone

2 years ago

Make a support ticket about that, giveaway should most likely be deleted.
Meanwhile, if you still can, change the feedback to not received

2 years ago

Giveaway was 2 years ago so I can't change my feedback. Support ticket has now been submitted.
Thank you

2 years ago

Hello, I'm trying to set a rule on my giveaway which would be "last giveaway made and given X days ago" would you mind helping me for creating that rule ?

2 years ago*

Sorry I was away from a PC those last days.
That rule is not possible to make, as we don't store last giveaway dates on cache, sorry.

2 years ago

It's ok, IRL first ! Thank you for your answer ♥

2 years ago

Hi! Resident Evil Re:Verse shows up as an unactivated win (comes bundled with Resident Evil Village), even though it hasn't been released yet. Is there any way to whitelist it? Thank you! c:

2 years ago

Game got delayed, adjusted the release date to the end of summer

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 months ago.

2 years ago*

Giveaway is still up and running, let's wait until it finishes to apply infractions.

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 months ago.

2 years ago

2 years ago

PS: Happy cake day!

2 years ago

Thank you.(*p'Θ'q)…but...
Although it is unknown whether this is related to this, the MySteam account is currently locked.
There was no funny place for the login history.
There was no funny place for the mail service login history.
Computer security software is also normal.
It is possible that the service related to Steam has been received from the service ....
In any case, it has been watching the situation because it has been sent to what support needs.┐(´Θ`)┌
Perhaps, it may be a curse from those who wanted something wanted ...

2 years ago

I managed to get it unlocked.
The system saw my comment when I was giving away the prize to the winner.
It's possible that the system mistook it for a scammer's comment.
There is a discrepancy with the message when I was locked, so I am checking with support about that as well.
Thank you for your patience.(ノΘ`)

Is it pressure from Steam to stop working on SG?

2 years ago

Yeah it's been flagging accounts who mention SG on comments for a while now, there are some threads about it here in the forum. It's a shame that this is happening, you should avoid posting anything related to giveaways or SG in another person comment section on steam.

2 years ago

Well, I guess it's not limited to SG.
If you win, you are lucky.
If you don't win, you have the pleasure of waiting for the next chance.

”If don't win, you have to wait for another chance. It's the provider's fault that I didn't win!”

And then there are those who think it's "fun" to destroy the community, attack individuals, and make no one happy.
(Like some countries that have had civil wars.)
It's like some dangerous space creature.👿 ∑(´Θ`)Oh..

As for Steam, prepare your payment information on a daily basis, and use two-step verification if possible.
Don't forget to protect your email address that you use for Steam.
It seems that we have no choice but to spend our days paying attention to these things.
And such people "cheat".
It seems that we need to find the cheaters in SGTools and hope that the bad kids will leave in the future.

2 years ago

HI - My account is being flagged for not activating all wins. The game it thinks I don't have is Pew Pew Rocket, but it is in my account. I think there must be more than one app ID since there is no store page for the copy in my library, and the existing store page isn't showing owned for me. Any chance this could be added to the whitelist?

View attached image.
2 years ago

Added to the Whitelist, thanks for the report!

2 years ago

Thank you!

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

2 years ago

2 years ago

Unfortunately it's usually hard to track who is the leaker.

2 years ago

Sadly yes.

Steamgifts should add the punishment to the ones that use such ways to enter the GA's too.
That would maybe hit sometimes a innocent one too but this ones will learn the lesson not to use links from "a friend" but the extreme abusers would be perma suspended, sooner or later.

I don't expect that sg change the rules to make that possible

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

Is there a reason these false invalid entries might occure? As I know for a fact that I only used links from the original post. We already discussed this here: https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/shfEj/daily-train-on-road-to-lvl-10/search?page=3#jvJ3Pzo
Would editing the sgtool rules or making a new sgtool giveaway for the same giveaway cause this?

2 years ago*

Hi TexWileri,

• Invalid entries checks the entries on a steamgifts giveaway and compares them to the valid entries on the gateway protecting that same giveaway on sgtools.
  • Editing the rules changes nothing for entries that were already conceded before the rule edit, they are still considered valid entries.
  • Just checked and there is no other sgtools giveaway linking to those steamgifts giveaways where you have an entry.
2 years ago*

Hi, I talked to the creator and solved the multiple wins problem(deletion 1 GA), but even if I synchronize on sgtools, I can't pass the multiple wins rule. What should I do?

2 years ago

Do a force resync going here

2 years ago

Keys for "X-note" from Indie Gala: Every Monday Bundle #66 just got revoked, as I understand it for everybody or at least for a large group of people.

2 years ago

2 years ago

2 years ago

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.