SteamGifts Tools is a tool in a form of a website that lets you do some interesting checks to steamgifts mechanics:

Link www.sgtools.info

Themes

1. SG Dark Grey Userstyle by SquishedPotatoe thread
  2. Old (deprecated) ones:

User Scripts

1. SGTools Helper: Help you create giveaways with SGTools typical options and marks protected giveaways on steamgifts giveaway page
  2. Links to user profile: Awesome userscript made by SilentGuy that adds links to the common sgtools checks on a user profile. See his thread
  3. Links on giveaway's winners page. The script will add a sgtools.info link next to each winner's 'Request New Winner' link in your giveaway's winners list, so that you can easily check them for non-activated and multiple wins
  4. ESGST: An all-in-one script to rock your Steamgifts experience. It integrates to and gives quick access to several SGT functionality from inside steamgifts website.

Tools

1. Check real cv value (as we had in steamgifts v1) and it's level translation with a detailed log of every game contribution and how they add up to the final number.
  2. Check real cv for your won gifts, so you can compare with your send gifts.
  3. Check if a user has activated all his gifts, useful if you want to check a little bit the winners of your giveaways.
  4. Multiple Wins. Checks if a user has won and marked as received the same game more than once
  5. Last Bunled Games. List new additions to the bundle list of the last 7 days with a minimum of 50 entries, showing the game (with a link to steam), the date since the game is considered bundled and the date when it was added to the bundle list.
  6. Create, manage and enter giveaways with more advanced and complex filters than the ones in steamgifts.
  7. Deals and their bundle status

Limitations

1. Since CG don’t give us an open API, all requests have to parse your full profile to check your sent games, this will take some seconds (more if you gave away tons of games!), so please be patient.
  2. The site uses a cached bundle list, so if you find a recent bundle game that gives you a full value instead of the 15% one, just wait until the next cached bundle list is ready. Cached Bundle list auto-updates itself every 6 hours starting at 3:00AM GMT (3am, 9am, 3pm, 9pm).
  3. The tool will search steam API to get the real cost for packages that has its point value truncated to 50 in steamgifts, but if the package is no longer available the tool will use the points as CV (50$).
  4. It may sound obvious, but the tool can't check not activated gifts if the profile is private.

This thread contains a Wiki visible with the GHWSGI userscript. If you prefer to see it directly on GitHub instead, click here.

This thread contains a Wiki visible with the GHWSGI userscript. If you prefer to see it directly on GitHub instead, click here.

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

1 month ago

What is exactly the wrong behavior, can you describe it or link me to one profile where the game is not correctly detected? The package that you link as wrong one is not even on SGTools database for packages, so that one is not used by SGToools for sure.

1 month ago

check my profile https://www.sgtools.info/sent/gogigogi
Inlight giveaways must be Towaga: Among Shadows

1 month ago*

App name was changed, now it's updated thanks!

1 month ago

thanks!

1 month ago

Hello there! I dont know if im doing right, well i found this games, and they are no longer for sale on steam, so this is a case for a whitelist game?
This is the pages of the games.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/510330/Shotgun_Raiders/
https://store.steampowered.com/app/358610/Exowar/

1 month ago*

Not all games that are no longer on steam needs to get whitelisted on the tool, in fact the vast majority of them are reported correctly by steam api even if they are not listed.

Have you encountered problems with those two games on someone's profile? If so can you link it to me, please?

1 month ago

understaind. Actuallt I already have problem with just one shotgun raiders. This game marked me as non activated I fix this, just removing the game on library and add him again in steam support now they show activated, so I check others and for this I found this another that dont sell anymore so I image thats the reason or not, maybe simple bug in that time, well now is working again.

1 month ago

1 month ago

Infractions applied, thanks for the report!

1 month ago

Happy cake day, and I've just sent you a message on Steam. Thanks!

1 month ago

=͟͟͞͞( っ'Θ')╮ =͟͟͞͞🎂

Happy Cakeday♪

View attached image.
1 month ago

Happy Cakeday :o)

LOL, we are 3 today that have Cakeday.
you, eeev and i

1 month ago

Happy cake day! :)

1 month ago

There are potential/highly suspicious multi-account users too. idk if you apply infractions in case of multiple accounts or not. Someone suggested me to mention about it to you. Thanks.

1 month ago

Multi accounts should be reported to steamgifts staff using a support ticket.
I did see the potential of a multi-account too and reported it to a moderator, not sure about the result of that, but since it was not on a ticket I'm not sure how is the investigation evolving. So since you are the giveaway creator, try to make a support ticket yourself about this potential multi-account.

1 month ago

I did mention about the potential multi-account part to the support when I was asking for a reroll. I guess I have to create different ticket to it.

4 weeks ago

1 month ago

I would like to report that i have false positive. (not recognized as owned and therefore marked as not activated in my account).
Giveaway link that i won: https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/XNjkS/sid-meiers-civilization-v
package name: Sid Meier's Civilization VI : Platinum Edition (Europe)
I'd appreciate if this can be fixed as i'm not able to participate at sgtools.

Also sorry if that's not where i supposed to report. sgtools redirected me here to report it in this official forum thread.

1 month ago*

📝:Humble Bundle June 2021 Humble Choice

Perhaps the prize you got at this time was the Sid Meier's Civilization VI : Platinum Edition .
https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/mSnR4LA
Probable causes that may be helpful.

1 month ago

i already know that. the issue is that i have already won it but it's marked as unactivated game eventho it is activated and you're right it's because the package was not added to sg snice it's not being sold any more at steam store. however this causes an issue for me that i'm not able to participate at steamgiftstools giveaway.

1 month ago

It seems to me that you have won a Civilization 5 but received Civilization 6. SGTools seems to work correctly.
You should probably contact the giveaway creator and ask them to change or delete the giveaway. You might also want to mark it as "not received".

1 month ago

Oh you're correct! I didn't notice at all.
I'll contact the creator and ask em to change or to delete it. thanks for the help!

1 month ago

True! It's not five, it's six!
It was out of recognition due to the slant of my assumptions.😆

1 month ago

Indeed. i have reported the issue to both SteamGifts support and the creator of the giveaway.

1 month ago

okay the creator of the giveaway provided me with a copy of the game that i was supposed to win so all is good now.

1 month ago

1 month ago

1 month ago

Hi, is there anyway i can make my GA unprotected from SGtool ? I have tried to delete them from SGtool GA manage tab and synced bot SG and SGtool account, but its still protected. Can you just removed the protected status for me ?

1 month ago*

It's hard to make sense of your question 😅
SG giveaways protected by SGTools don't "know" about SGTools, they're just simple invite-only giveaways, and SGTools reveals the link to them. To "unprotect" them you just post the invite-only link somewhere else, e.g. make a thread in the forums or post the link in a thread like this one: Don't like bots? Post your random invite-only giveaways here

1 month ago

Well, i think this comment will explain it better than i do

1 month ago

I see now, I didn't realise you'd already posted the giveaways in the community train... 😏
That's not what SGTools is for BTW, don't judge it based on your own misunderstanding
I guess maybe knsys can remove all trace of the giveaways in the SGTools database, then it won't show up in the API, but it shouldn't matter, reporting invalid entries is not automatic as far as I know. Just explain in the description of the giveaways that you used SGTools by mistake.

1 month ago

Like i said, used it for the first time

😗

1 month ago

Yes, the invalid entries report is only done manual, so nothing happen if the gifter don't report someone.

1 month ago

1 month ago

1 month ago

Hey,
for both giveaways I'm pretty sure who is the leaker, for one certain.

For both ga there is exactly one person who has the invalid user as a friend, they unlocked the link shortly before the invalid one joined.
In one ga both persons are from the same rarely used country on SG.

Don't think they re multies in my case. Not sure if you want to know the names.

1 month ago*

i too know from where that leaked entry came from. it is a multiaccount most probably but now lets see how long the support is going to take to view my report.

1 month ago

Sure, pm me the names on steam and I will check it out.

1 month ago

1 month ago

Hi, for some reason I can not log into SGTools throws it to the last page and so constantly. Can you help solve the problem? thanks for the answer

3 weeks ago

Can't see any error on the logs and I can log in an out of SGTools.
Maybe steam community was down when you were trying to log in.

3 weeks ago

3 weeks ago

3 weeks ago

https://www.sgtools.info/giveaways/1ef882dc-0afc-11ec-a972-fa163e0a8583

Giveaway rules
Your account must have activated all the won gifts
Your account is flagged as having some unactivated Wins or your profile is Private.
This also can happen when Steam is down when you account synchronizes, if that is the case synchronize again.

I have this game!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1252330

3 weeks ago

Release date got changed from 1 September to 14, adjusted it to the new release date

3 weeks ago

2 weeks ago

2 weeks ago

Question is your cache somehow accessible?

Parser is fast as well, just wondering if you have some json, xml response feature as well.

Have a nice weekend.

1 week ago

There is a small privat api that requires an api key to use.
Just send me a message on steam and we can talk about it.

1 week ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 week ago.

1 week ago

Hi. I having a small problem.
I wanted to check a site and I joined in all giveaway. But after win i not wanted to receive this game… And I did a new giveaway this game on Steamgifts. I make mistake and infringe rules. But I didn't know that.
Today i have message: "You are currently serving an infraction until 2021-10-06 08:44:58 NY Time".
Can you help fix this?
I won: https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/xPjOc/peppers-puzzles
I created: https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/HMHA7/peppers-puzzles
I didn't want to benefit. I just made a mistake!...

1 week ago

Infractions are not related to not activating a game or regifing a won giveaway.
Infractions are applied when you enter a private giveaway that is protected by SGTools without having a valid SGTools entry (you got the link by someone else that leaked it).

1 week ago

Okay. I understand. I find many links and my friends shared links to giveaway. But I can't know if there is SGTools protection or not… How do I find out??
And what about that giveaway? Maybe can delete it? Or will I have to buy a game to improve my stats?

1 week ago

Private giveaways are private for a reason.
If you get a giveaway url from someone who is not the giveaway creator, just don't enter. Leaking a private giveaway url is a bannable offense on both steamgifts and SGTools.

The only way to fix a not activated win, is to activate the game in your account.

1 week ago

4 days ago

Invalid entries in a train with 1 exception https://www.sgtools.info/giveaways/ecdcbb4f-1176-11ec-a972-fa163e0a8583/invalidEntries

I gave the direct link to Rafechka myself, please don't ban him

5 days ago*

4 days ago

4 days ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.