SteamGifts Tools is a tool in a form of a website that lets you do some interesting checks to steamgifts mechanics:

Link www.sgtools.info

Themes

1. SG Dark Grey Userstyle by SquishedPotatoe thread
  2. Old (deprecated) ones:

User Scripts

1. SGTools Helper: Help you create giveaways with SGTools typical options and marks protected giveaways on steamgifts giveaway page
  2. Links to user profile: Awesome userscript made by SilentGuy that adds links to the common sgtools checks on a user profile. See his thread
  3. Links on giveaway's winners page. The script will add a sgtools.info link next to each winner's 'Request New Winner' link in your giveaway's winners list, so that you can easily check them for non-activated and multiple wins
  4. ESGST: An all-in-one script to rock your Steamgifts experience. It integrates to and gives quick access to several SGT functionality from inside steamgifts website.

Tools

1. Check real cv value (as we had in steamgifts v1) and it's level translation with a detailed log of every game contribution and how they add up to the final number.
  2. Check real cv for your won gifts, so you can compare with your send gifts.
  3. Check if a user has activated all his gifts, useful if you want to check a little bit the winners of your giveaways.
  4. Multiple Wins. Checks if a user has won and marked as received the same game more than once
  5. Last Bunled Games. List new additions to the bundle list of the last 7 days with a minimum of 50 entries, showing the game (with a link to steam), the date since the game is considered bundled and the date when it was added to the bundle list.
  6. Create, manage and enter giveaways with more advanced and complex filters than the ones in steamgifts.
  7. Deals and their bundle status

Limitations

1. Since CG don’t give us an open API, all requests have to parse your full profile to check your sent games, this will take some seconds (more if you gave away tons of games!), so please be patient.
  2. The site uses a cached bundle list, so if you find a recent bundle game that gives you a full value instead of the 15% one, just wait until the next cached bundle list is ready. Cached Bundle list auto-updates itself every 6 hours starting at 3:00AM GMT (3am, 9am, 3pm, 9pm).
  3. The tool will search steam API to get the real cost for packages that has its point value truncated to 50 in steamgifts, but if the package is no longer available the tool will use the points as CV (50$).
  4. It may sound obvious, but the tool can't check not activated gifts if the profile is private.

This thread contains a Wiki visible with the GHWSGI userscript. If you prefer to see it directly on GitHub instead, click here.

This thread contains a Wiki visible with the GHWSGI userscript. If you prefer to see it directly on GitHub instead, click here.

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

2 years ago

What is exactly the wrong behavior, can you describe it or link me to one profile where the game is not correctly detected? The package that you link as wrong one is not even on SGTools database for packages, so that one is not used by SGToools for sure.

2 years ago

check my profile https://www.sgtools.info/sent/gogigogi
Inlight giveaways must be Towaga: Among Shadows

2 years ago*

App name was changed, now it's updated thanks!

2 years ago

thanks!

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago*

Not all games that are no longer on steam needs to get whitelisted on the tool, in fact the vast majority of them are reported correctly by steam api even if they are not listed.

Have you encountered problems with those two games on someone's profile? If so can you link it to me, please?

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

2 years ago

Infractions applied, thanks for the report!

2 years ago

Happy cake day, and I've just sent you a message on Steam. Thanks!

2 years ago

=͟͟͞͞( っ'Θ')╮ =͟͟͞͞🎂

Happy Cakeday♪

View attached image.
2 years ago

Happy Cakeday :o)

LOL, we are 3 today that have Cakeday.
you, eeev and i

2 years ago

Happy cake day! :)

2 years ago

There are potential/highly suspicious multi-account users too. idk if you apply infractions in case of multiple accounts or not. Someone suggested me to mention about it to you. Thanks.

2 years ago

Multi accounts should be reported to steamgifts staff using a support ticket.
I did see the potential of a multi-account too and reported it to a moderator, not sure about the result of that, but since it was not on a ticket I'm not sure how is the investigation evolving. So since you are the giveaway creator, try to make a support ticket yourself about this potential multi-account.

2 years ago

I did mention about the potential multi-account part to the support when I was asking for a reroll. I guess I have to create different ticket to it.

2 years ago

2 years ago

I would like to report that i have false positive. (not recognized as owned and therefore marked as not activated in my account).
Giveaway link that i won: https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/XNjkS/sid-meiers-civilization-v
package name: Sid Meier's Civilization VI : Platinum Edition (Europe)
I'd appreciate if this can be fixed as i'm not able to participate at sgtools.

Also sorry if that's not where i supposed to report. sgtools redirected me here to report it in this official forum thread.

2 years ago*

📝:Humble Bundle June 2021 Humble Choice

Perhaps the prize you got at this time was the Sid Meier's Civilization VI : Platinum Edition .
https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/mSnR4LA
Probable causes that may be helpful.

2 years ago

i already know that. the issue is that i have already won it but it's marked as unactivated game eventho it is activated and you're right it's because the package was not added to sg snice it's not being sold any more at steam store. however this causes an issue for me that i'm not able to participate at steamgiftstools giveaway.

2 years ago

It seems to me that you have won a Civilization 5 but received Civilization 6. SGTools seems to work correctly.
You should probably contact the giveaway creator and ask them to change or delete the giveaway. You might also want to mark it as "not received".

2 years ago

Oh you're correct! I didn't notice at all.
I'll contact the creator and ask em to change or to delete it. thanks for the help!

2 years ago

True! It's not five, it's six!
It was out of recognition due to the slant of my assumptions.😆

2 years ago

Indeed. i have reported the issue to both SteamGifts support and the creator of the giveaway.

2 years ago

okay the creator of the giveaway provided me with a copy of the game that i was supposed to win so all is good now.

2 years ago

2 years ago

2 years ago

Hi, is there anyway i can make my GA unprotected from SGtool ? I have tried to delete them from SGtool GA manage tab and synced bot SG and SGtool account, but its still protected. Can you just removed the protected status for me ?

2 years ago*

It's hard to make sense of your question 😅
SG giveaways protected by SGTools don't "know" about SGTools, they're just simple invite-only giveaways, and SGTools reveals the link to them. To "unprotect" them you just post the invite-only link somewhere else, e.g. make a thread in the forums or post the link in a thread like this one: Don't like bots? Post your random invite-only giveaways here

2 years ago

Well, i think this comment will explain it better than i do

2 years ago

I see now, I didn't realise you'd already posted the giveaways in the community train... 😏
That's not what SGTools is for BTW, don't judge it based on your own misunderstanding
I guess maybe knsys can remove all trace of the giveaways in the SGTools database, then it won't show up in the API, but it shouldn't matter, reporting invalid entries is not automatic as far as I know. Just explain in the description of the giveaways that you used SGTools by mistake.

2 years ago

Like i said, used it for the first time

😗

2 years ago

Yes, the invalid entries report is only done manual, so nothing happen if the gifter don't report someone.

2 years ago

2 years ago

2 years ago

Hey,
for both giveaways I'm pretty sure who is the leaker, for one certain.

For both ga there is exactly one person who has the invalid user as a friend, they unlocked the link shortly before the invalid one joined.
In one ga both persons are from the same rarely used country on SG.

Don't think they re multies in my case. Not sure if you want to know the names.

2 years ago*

i too know from where that leaked entry came from. it is a multiaccount most probably but now lets see how long the support is going to take to view my report.

2 years ago

Sure, pm me the names on steam and I will check it out.

2 years ago

2 years ago

Hi, for some reason I can not log into SGTools throws it to the last page and so constantly. Can you help solve the problem? thanks for the answer

2 years ago

Can't see any error on the logs and I can log in an out of SGTools.
Maybe steam community was down when you were trying to log in.

2 years ago

2 years ago

2 years ago

https://www.sgtools.info/giveaways/1ef882dc-0afc-11ec-a972-fa163e0a8583

Giveaway rules
Your account must have activated all the won gifts
Your account is flagged as having some unactivated Wins or your profile is Private.
This also can happen when Steam is down when you account synchronizes, if that is the case synchronize again.

I have this game!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1252330

2 years ago

Release date got changed from 1 September to 14, adjusted it to the new release date

2 years ago

2 years ago

2 years ago

Question is your cache somehow accessible?

Parser is fast as well, just wondering if you have some json, xml response feature as well.

Have a nice weekend.

2 years ago

There is a small privat api that requires an api key to use.
Just send me a message on steam and we can talk about it.

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

Hi. I having a small problem.
I wanted to check a site and I joined in all giveaway. But after win i not wanted to receive this game… And I did a new giveaway this game on Steamgifts. I make mistake and infringe rules. But I didn't know that.
Today i have message: "You are currently serving an infraction until 2021-10-06 08:44:58 NY Time".
Can you help fix this?
I won: https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/xPjOc/peppers-puzzles
I created: https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/HMHA7/peppers-puzzles
I didn't want to benefit. I just made a mistake!...

2 years ago

Infractions are not related to not activating a game or regifing a won giveaway.
Infractions are applied when you enter a private giveaway that is protected by SGTools without having a valid SGTools entry (you got the link by someone else that leaked it).

2 years ago

Okay. I understand. I find many links and my friends shared links to giveaway. But I can't know if there is SGTools protection or not… How do I find out??
And what about that giveaway? Maybe can delete it? Or will I have to buy a game to improve my stats?

2 years ago

Private giveaways are private for a reason.
If you get a giveaway url from someone who is not the giveaway creator, just don't enter. Leaking a private giveaway url is a bannable offense on both steamgifts and SGTools.

The only way to fix a not activated win, is to activate the game in your account.

2 years ago

2 years ago

Invalid entries in a train with 1 exception https://www.sgtools.info/giveaways/ecdcbb4f-1176-11ec-a972-fa163e0a8583/invalidEntries

I gave the direct link to Rafechka myself, please don't ban him

2 years ago*

2 years ago

2 years ago

I was suspended for Sleeping Dogs (2021-04-13 13:27:00)
Notice: This version of Sleeping Dogs is no longer available, but you can still purchase DLC for it. For the full game, please see the new Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition.

I was giving a key for Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition, it's the same game

2 years ago

In germany you get only the Sleeping Dogs version with this link https://store.steampowered.com/app/202170/Sleeping_Dogs/
(so App ID 202170)
I assume the other one have a other app ID.

2 years ago

Added to the equivalent table, thanks for the report

2 years ago

That's not correct though. These are two distinct appIDs.
The gifter selected the wrong game / gave the wrong key.

2 years ago

Hello, knsys!

There are separate entries for each "Sleeping Dogs" and "Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition" in Steam library and no one activate another one (and vice versa) - pic.

3 mistakes were made at this case:
1st, creator made a mistake and sent the winner a wrong game.
2nd, the winner didn't mind that it was not the game it must be and marked gift as recieved.
3rd, instead to work on that case with support and mark the gift as "Not recieved" we see a ridiculous custom rule creation for that case for SGTools.

It's not that rare sutuation, f.e. I myself own Fallout 3 GOTY (separate library entry) but still can enter all giveaways just for Fallout 3 main game. Same with Deus Ex: HR/ Deus Ex: HR - Director's Cut, Hard Reset / Hard Reser Redux, Dead Island / Dead Island - Definitive Edition and other games.

View attached image.
2 years ago*

I'm well aware that they are two different appids, but that's because square enix is kind of dumb when it comes to steam store.
Sleeping dogs Definitive edition contains the base game (sleeping dogs) and equivalent table is used on those cases.

2 years ago

Sleeping dogs Definitive edition contains the base game (sleeping dogs)

That is NOT true, did you even look into it?!

https://steamdb.info/sub/51329/apps/
https://steamdb.info/sub/16122/apps/

If that were the case, then he would not have been suspended in the first place.

2 years ago

I was not referring to actually contain the appId of the base game, but that it contains the actual game + dlcs.
It not containing the old appid is bad usage of steam store by square enix.

2 years ago

Hello again, knsys!
I still don't feel this "equivalency" thing of you. Looks like you choose it based on your own personal preferences of what difference is meant to be and not by direct rule.

So 2 quick examples:

1) "FIFA 21" vs "FIFA 22"
"FIFA 22" have same engine, clubs, staduims, cover star as "FIFA 21".
Basically, "FIFA 22" = "FIFA 21" + DLCs (players, kits, modes...)
As of your words, "it contains the actual game + dlcs".
Looks like Electronic Arts is kind of dumb too like Square Enix!
So, you gonna add it to equivalent table too, right?

2) "Left 4 Dead" vs "Left 4 Dead 2"
"Left 4 Dead 2" have same engine, survivors, maps, modes as "Left 4 Dead".
Again, "Left 4 Dead 2" = "Left 4 Dead" + DLCs (survivors, maps, modes...)
As of your words, "it contains the actual game + dlcs".
Wait, is Valve just dumb like Electronic Arts when it comes to their own store?
Did you already add it to equivalent table?

The whole point of my rant is if game differs, it differs.
Base "Sleeping Dogs" game didn't have these things from "Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition":
-24 DLC add-ons with new maps, costumes, events;
-high-res textures, different geometric details, extra boxes on the streets, extra cars and flag-lines;
-new atmospheric effects such as volumetric fog;
-the reworked character models, skin tones appear duller and less vivid;
-upheaving the designs of every neon signpost in the city - removing the bloom effect too in most cases;
-running via a new 64-bit executable...
(more here)
Even without DLCs there are differences between plain game and "remaster".
The question is that it is too little for you to differ or not?

2 years ago

A wall of text just to post a False Analogy fallacy is indeed impressive work. If you really think a completely new game reusing the engine of an older game is the same as a base game + definitive edition dlc I guess we won't be agreeing on it ever.

Equivalence table is used for steam store misuse, same game using different appids in different countries/restrictions, GOTY editions being an appid instead of a sub including app+dlc (this case) and some other shenanigans like a game having different appids because the publishers can't get to edit the original one for some unknown reason.

2 years ago

Thank you for clarifyiing!
That is what I was whining about = "GOTY editions being an appid instead of a sub including app+dlc (this case)".

But "Definitive Edition" is not just the GOTY (app+dlc) of original "Sleeping Dogs".
Aside from DLCs for original game, it's techinically not exactly the same app on it's own, and I pointed above just some of differences between them.

I escalated the "differences" thing with another simular games (FIFAs) - and, as I expected, you rightly told me that it's "a completely new game" case.
But as I see it you don't mind about that tiny details that make the "difference".

Guess, now I'll be trying to catch these dogs manually forever...

2 years ago

I just don't see that many differences to think it's not a "GOTY" case.
Both games are full value giveaways, so it's not a way to trick the bundled/free game list either.

If more people feels like that is not the GOTY case then I will remove it from the equivalent table.

2 years ago

Only as a small addition:
As far as i know, use the support a own tool to check for not activated wins. I assume because of this that the suspension of Ramoth weren't based on the lists on sgtools.

And because of that is the discussion what or what not should be sorted to/in XYZ a bit "wasted time".

2 years ago

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

I cannot login to sgtools. After logging into the Steam account, it returns to the main page again. This issue is not device, browser or cookie related. I have already tried all possible options and still cannot log in. Author sgtools, your site DOES NOT WORK.

2 years ago

Steam OpenID sometimes is down and therefore it's imposible to login. Not much I can do on my end, sorry.
Just try again on a later time

2 years ago

it's not Steam OpenID sgtools doesn't let sign in anymore

2 years ago

It's been months since I can't sign, it's broken

2 years ago

Please add to whitelist https://steamdb.info/app/1724210/ (game removed from store)

2 years ago

Added to the Whitelist, thanks for the report!

2 years ago

small question, is there a support link i could get help with ?
it says i didn't activate a game i won, but as far as i remember i've activated every single game i won in my own account, i bellieve this is a mistake, and i just don't know how to fix this

2 years ago

This is the game and the giveaway that causes the problem.

When you randomly check a couple other winners with SGTools they don't have the same problem. So it doesn't look like the keys have been revoked.

Maybe that helps jump start your memory.

2 years ago

i have definitely won said game https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/GFbaH/dangerous-bullets
i am 1000% sure i activated it. however it seem to have completelly dissapeared from my account, perhaps my key was revoked?

i dont know what to do D:

2 years ago

When a game get's revoked from your account, a message is displayed when you start Steam. Maybe you removed, and didn't just hide, the game between winning / playing it and now?

The removal message would look like this:

View attached image.
2 years ago*

i honestly cannot tell. since this happened so many years ago i wont be having a chance to see that message. is there a way to check if it was removed or something?

2 years ago

I don't know if it also works when your key was revoked but you can search for the game under Support - Games, Software, etc.
Maybe you can find more information there and if you removed it yourself you can restore the licence.

If everything else fails you can just buy the game and your account will be back to squeaky clean.

2 years ago

don't know if it also works when your key was revoked

it does indeed

2 years ago

thanks , i tried contacting support. i sadly have my wallet in 0 so, cannot really afford it :_

2 years ago

https://imgur.com/4gzB46J

it is a bit impossible. since i always make sure i activate in my only account (this one) every game i win at the same moment i win and mark it as received, but apparently someone else claimed the key last year?

i guess i will never be able to get that sgtools rule out of my way

2 years ago

Either find a copy yourself and activate it or get some proof that it was revoked and make a ticket for support to mark it not received.

2 years ago

i sent all the proof i could , from the key to the raffle to my steamgifts account, the exact page where i won and the proof that i marked the key as received
i cannot afford the game as i have my wallet in zero and argentina seems to be blocked from any kind of gift card

2 years ago

I mean ticket here, in the support section. That is some screenshot or indication when it was revoked.

2 years ago

i will see if i can put a ticket here, steam says i never really owned the game so it technically was never revoked. i dont know its all frustrating and very confusing

2 years ago

i got a copy of the game, however sgtools still say i have unactivated games, maybe i just have to wait?
edit - i forced synch and it works now!

2 years ago*

thankyou, i have contacted support through your link, lets hope they help!

2 years ago

the steam support didnt help at all
they tell me to call the retailer who sold me the key even when i shown it was a giveaway shown them the key show them the winning results and the giveaway itself
they say the key was activated last year
however i have no other account, nor i shared my key with anyone
and i activated the key IN my account at the same moment i marked as received, which was in 2018

i have no idea, this sucks

2 years ago

The link was meant to show whether the key was activated and revoked or not.
What does it show in the blue box below the name?

If it does not mention a key activation in there, then you have in fact not activated it.

2 years ago

it says i apparently didnt buy it
but i still remember activating the key
edit - i forced synch and it works now!

2 years ago*

i have purchased the game and added it to my account now, how long do i have to wait for sgtools to stop telling me i have unactivated games?

2 years ago

If I remember correctly, you can force a sync at SGTools.

2 years ago

you are right! i just did it and it worked perfectly! thanks! now i just need to find a giveaway to test it! thankyou

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.