SteamGifts Tools is a tool in a form of a website that lets you do some interesting checks to steamgifts mechanics:

Link www.sgtools.info

Themes

1. SG Dark Grey Userstyle by SquishedPotatoe thread
  2. Old (deprecated) ones:

User Scripts

1. SGTools Helper: Help you create giveaways with SGTools typical options and marks protected giveaways on steamgifts giveaway page
  2. Links to user profile: Awesome userscript made by SilentGuy that adds links to the common sgtools checks on a user profile. See his thread
  3. Links on giveaway's winners page. The script will add a sgtools.info link next to each winner's 'Request New Winner' link in your giveaway's winners list, so that you can easily check them for non-activated and multiple wins
  4. ESGST: An all-in-one script to rock your Steamgifts experience. It integrates to and gives quick access to several SGT functionality from inside steamgifts website.

Tools

1. Check real cv value (as we had in steamgifts v1) and it's level translation with a detailed log of every game contribution and how they add up to the final number.
  2. Check real cv for your won gifts, so you can compare with your send gifts.
  3. Check if a user has activated all his gifts, useful if you want to check a little bit the winners of your giveaways.
  4. Multiple Wins. Checks if a user has won and marked as received the same game more than once
  5. Last Bunled Games. List new additions to the bundle list of the last 7 days with a minimum of 50 entries, showing the game (with a link to steam), the date since the game is considered bundled and the date when it was added to the bundle list.
  6. Create, manage and enter giveaways with more advanced and complex filters than the ones in steamgifts.
  7. Deals and their bundle status

Limitations

1. Since CG don’t give us an open API, all requests have to parse your full profile to check your sent games, this will take some seconds (more if you gave away tons of games!), so please be patient.
  2. The site uses a cached bundle list, so if you find a recent bundle game that gives you a full value instead of the 15% one, just wait until the next cached bundle list is ready. Cached Bundle list auto-updates itself every 6 hours starting at 3:00AM GMT (3am, 9am, 3pm, 9pm).
  3. The tool will search steam API to get the real cost for packages that has its point value truncated to 50 in steamgifts, but if the package is no longer available the tool will use the points as CV (50$).
  4. It may sound obvious, but the tool can't check not activated gifts if the profile is private.

This thread contains a Wiki visible with the GHWSGI userscript. If you prefer to see it directly on GitHub instead, click here.

This thread contains a Wiki visible with the GHWSGI userscript. If you prefer to see it directly on GitHub instead, click here.

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Hi

Your Real CV sent/won ratio is too low: 0.48, minimum required: 0.5

my ratio 1303,18$ / 2564,70$ = 0,5081218076188

why?

2 years ago

Ratios use Steamgifts official numbers from your profile:

Sent: $1,302.97
Won: $2,698.5

Ratio = $1,302.97 / $2,698.5 = 0.4828497313322216

2 years ago

What does it show then? https://www.sgtools.info/won/Vseznaika

2 years ago

How do I login on sgtools.info? It keeps refreshing the Steam login instead of redirecting me back.

2 years ago

I've just tried and it works fine. Sometimes Steam OpenID or steamcomminity is down and the login workflow doesn't work as steam doesn't reply back.

2 years ago

It eventually worked when I hit the sync cache in the menu. They should figure out how to stabilize the connection.

2 years ago

Hi, first time real-using sgtools, 5 invalid entries in a train - https://www.sgtools.info/giveaways/4ff5fe85-8b9d-11ec-bb80-fa163e0a8583/invalidEntries

2 years ago

Infractions applied, thanks for the report!

2 years ago

Hey, the other day i have won re:8, in steam it includes two games re:8 and re:verse, coz of the second i have got Pass Multiple Rule: yes. I suppose it is a false positive, isn't it?
https://sgtools.info/nonactivated/rafechka

2 years ago

It's because Re:Verse is still not released, added to the whitelist temporarily

2 years ago

Thanks

2 years ago

2 years ago

2 years ago

While checking a winner, I keep getting an error.
Did a manual check and the profile is clean but thought you might wanted to know something is amiss?

2 years ago

It's fixed now for this particular user. The root of the error is an edge case where a user deletes his account on steamgifts and a new user takes the same username as the deleted one.

2 years ago

Hi knsys. When I was in the middle of checking recent giveaway winners I decided to take a look at my own account. Idk how this has happened, but it is showing a green mark for a false positive. The issue is that I have never won this game, and don't even own it...
https://www.sgtools.info/nonactivated/Ultimasta

View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
2 years ago

It's Angry Toys old name, if you click over the reported not-activated game you get a link to the appid is referencing too.

Steam Changelist #9305935 - 28 August 2020 – 10:45:08 UTC
Changed Name – Teddy's Fear › Angry Toys

I will update the game's name on the cache

2 years ago

Ah, okay. I did try to click on the game on SGtools, but it just brought me to the Steam home page since the game has been removed.
Thanks for the answer/updating the game name.

2 years ago

Checking today I discovered "Blackjack of Strip" marked unactivated. This appears to be a false positive as the game's store page is gone (banned app)
Steamdb page

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 months ago.

2 years ago*

Added to the whitelist :)

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 months ago.

2 years ago

A bump from Russia

View attached image.
2 years ago

A bump from Europe.

There is a country-wide block for Rusia and Belarus active since the second day of the unprovoked military attack on Ukraine. Updates and info are being posted on SG Discord.

2 years ago

Have you tried using a VPN?

2 years ago

I'm pretty sure that VPN will work if its based on visitor's IP-adress. I just wanted to know if there is internal or external reason

2 years ago

Two invalid entries in book of demons (among others):
https://www.sgtools.info/giveaways/7b86b376-aba0-11ec-a730-fa163e0a8583/

2 years ago

2 years ago

2 years ago

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1371350

Should be whitelisted while Steam is learning about this game.

EDIT: Or SGTools is able to detect it in users library even if game is "limited"?

2 years ago*

SGTools can see the activation status of limited profile games

2 years ago

Server throws 500 for SGTools giveaway links.

2 years ago

Thanks for the report, working again :)

2 years ago

1 year ago

Updated app name, thanks!

1 year ago

I suppose to post this here, right?

1 year ago

It solved itself, most likely the publisher of that game broke something in the configuration part of their steam app and fixed it later

1 year ago

1 year ago

1 year ago

The real cv calculator incorrectly deduce my https://steamdb.info/sub/133812/ giveaway as "Tyranny - Overlord Edition", messing up the value:
https://www.sgtools.info/sent/agpfrick

1 year ago

2 invalid entries
https://www.sgtools.info/giveaways/9e6e47ef-d782-11ec-a730-fa163e0a8583/invalidEntries

However I don't know if the one that's higher level is a mistake because SG says his real CV is above the requirements.

Also there are several other people entered in the GA that are far below the required CV that aren't listed in sgtools invalid entries. Can I I get them banned or reported somehow?

1 year ago

That "higher level" has a permanent infraction on SGTools, so it's a true positive, he can't get the link by himself.

Ratio uses the data provided by steamgifts on profiles, take into account that recent wins could alter the (current) ratio but ratio is only checked once when they enter the giveaway.

1 year ago

There was at least 1 other person who entered the GA that couldn't possibly have passed sgtools. Their CV is too low even with a recent win. Can you check if it's legit?

1 year ago*

Sure, I can check if he got the entry means that at that time he qualified

1 year ago

thx

1 year ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

Thanks for the info :)

1 year ago

Hey Knsys, i am having a problem with this game on my account https://store.steampowered.com/app/1253880/Heart_Fragment/ showing up as a non activated game. Is it because of the fact it's gone free to play?

it strange as its not showing up as activated even though the dlc for the game is showing as active on my steam account.

1 year ago

I have same problem, with same game!

1 year ago

Added to the whitelist :)

1 year ago

Hey folks! This might be off-topic, forgive me if it is, but this tool has brought a problem with my account to light. As you can see from my nonactivated page (https://www.sgtools.info/nonactivated/CR929), I have 2 games not activated. When I look at my library, I obviously do not see them, and both store pages tell me to buy it. However, Wrath of Anna is a key, and when I try to activate it, it tells me I already own it, and tries to install it but then fails miserably (see images attached). Is this something that can be solved by me or do I need to contact support? Thanks in advance.

View attached image.
View attached image.
1 year ago

Search for them here:
https://help.steampowered.com/en/

You probably deleted those games from your account but you can restore them there.

1 year ago

Looks like it's the case that orono points out, you have deleted the games from your account. Don't worry, they can be recovered, just ask on steam support.

1 year ago

Didn't know you can delete non-free games - that's how it works for me at least... Anyways thanks for the help, I'll pay the support a visit!

1 year ago

1 year ago

Infraction applied, thanks for the report!

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

Three invalid entries: https://www.sgtools.info/giveaways/12f2146a-f3a6-11ec-a730-fa163e0a8583/invalidEntries Two of them can be found in Tender Loving care (among others), the third can be found in Archimedes (among others).

1 year ago

1 year ago

Scribble It! - Premium Edition may be listed as an unearned giftin sgtools

1 year ago

The package data for 13921 is wrong. It should be updated. What I see on SteamDB is different. It contains different apps.

1 year ago

Resetted cache for the package

1 year ago

Thanks!

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.