Purchase the APRIL 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Northgard, Mutant Year Zero, Absolver with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 March 29th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 April 5th, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • March 1st, 2019: The March Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Dandara

• LATAM: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, Panama, Belize, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Guyana
  • China
  • Everyone else: ROW

🎮 Games:

Pay early and get: Northgard, Mutant Year Zero, Absolver

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Northgard 84% of 12070 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    W M 0 $29.99
Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden 81% of 2063 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    W 0 $34.99
Absolver 67% of 7845 reviews - 🏆    Giveaways    W 0 $29.99
Minit 92% of 554 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 1 $9.99
Tannenberg 83% of 3006 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 0 $19.99
She Remembered Caterpillars 96% of 61 🏆    Giveaways    W M 1 $11.99
Steel Rats 81% of 43 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 0 $19.99
Dandara 83% of 134 - 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 0 $14.99

Retail:

• $171.92

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Parhfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

💡 Humble original: A Short Hike

source & stream
Steam keys might be added in the future (the game releases on Steam this summer)

Keys will be added to this bundle.

source

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 5th APRIL!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Do you feel positive about this month's bundle?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] I’ve been searching for the Pause button for the past months, but I can’t find it, no matter where I look. Someone please help ASAP!
[New Subscription] Is this for real? Northgard in a bundle? And you folks keep telling me that these monthlies are sub-par...
[Maybe subscribe] If the contents will be leaked BEFORE the autocharge date, maybe I’ll subscribe...
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] Fool me once, fool me twice, but I won’t cave in to your tricks again, IGN!
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] They're really showcasing the quality of this bundle with the early unlocks, aren’t they?
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it] Wow, I missed out on such a majestic gaming bounty!
[Boycott] I’m not buying any Monthlies until they’ll bundle PUBG / NieR.

Maybe, i have 2 of this games wishlisted, but Absolver doesn't have good critics...

5 years ago

I'd say it's worth it if you are more than just mildly interested in the 2 wishlisted games. For 12$, I feel it's always a bargain as long as I like at least one of the early reveals :3

5 years ago

I know i will end up getting it, but maybe wait till last days to see if they add a deal like the last one... This one looks good, so maybe they won't add anything.

5 years ago

Oh, that is what I am struggling with xD kind of want to buy and try now to see if its as good as it looks but I'd hate it if a deal comes in the meantime :<

5 years ago

subscribed just for this month

5 years ago

Mutant Year Zero - I wonder if they're going to release DLC soon and hope to upsell that after the bundle? In any case, this has been on my wishlist.
Absolver - Seems primarily PvP with only a few hours of single player content, is that right?
Northgard - What makes this different from all the other city builder & strategy games I have from other bundles the past few years?
I may pause this month unless either other good unlocks get leaked again like last month, or I find gameplay footage of Northgard that blows me away.

5 years ago

Seems pretty good unlocks. Like them😍

5 years ago

Hm... only truly interested in Northgard. Will consider it.

5 years ago

Woot! :)

5 years ago

nope! not my cup of tea

5 years ago

I need you guys to help me decide if i should get this.

I think i would enjoy all three unlocks, and my non gaming laptop with i5 should be able to run these games... but is it worth it? i'll also benefit 10% off as first timer, but maybe i would get bored of it??? lately all the games ive been hyped about or even games that i play often seem boring and i cant enjoy them... maybe i should take a gaming break?

5 years ago

Yeah you should take break from gaming. Enjoy your life maybe go hiking.

5 years ago

Heya, if you are more than mildly interested (and in all 3 unlocks no less!) I think it's worth it to get them for just 12$, you could not use the links now and leave them for later when your state of mind is more geared toward gaming, this is because I highly doubt you can get all 3 games + the hidden ones at just 12 any time in the future.

But everyone is different, so you do what works best for you, cheers.

5 years ago

If you have disposable income to buy the bundle, you should buy it, whether playable or not.

5 years ago

grabbed it this time for mutant yr zero , had northgard already ( actually beat it this past month) and no real interest in absolver but for the price of the 1 i'd save 5 bucks so we'll see if i cancel next month like i had before

5 years ago

Is Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden going to be filled with DLCs in the future? This just got released and it's weird to see it in a bundle so early.

5 years ago

just updated with competitive mode. it is a good game, but the story is short.

5 years ago

To quantify short: 20-ish hours, not exactly over in a flash.

Also, I'd rather play 20 (or 2, or less) good hours rather than padding.

5 years ago

But that other game has 100 hours of gameplay time for 60$ if you collect all the 800 eggs!

5 years ago

Thanks for the info guys.

5 years ago

insta buy..3 games from my wishlist...

5 years ago

MYZ is very new game, how can that happen?

5 years ago

Either they're about to announce some DLC or sales didn't meet expectations. That would be my guess anyway.

5 years ago

Just and only because Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden is on it i going to get it

5 years ago

2 early unlock are on my wishlish
FINALLY after 4 months in a row I don't have to PAUSE again !

5 years ago

Finally some games I'd like. Unpause!

5 years ago

Wishlisted Mutant year zero and two solid additions to the library- definitely a good month for me

5 years ago

I have Just Cause 3 XXl over and Search Yakuza 0 or Vermintide 2. from old Bundle if someone would trade.

5 years ago

5 years ago

nice reveals, especially mutant. northgard also looks nice but i'm not into rts.

5 years ago

Really good monthly. Definite yes from me.

5 years ago

With Mutant Year Zero, it's a damn good deal anyways. That game only came out like 3 months ago and looks pretty amazing.

5 years ago

Very easy yes for me. All 3 were on my wishlist.

5 years ago

Mutant looks good. Is Absolver dead?

5 years ago

According to SteamSpy, the online pop jumped back up to what it had settled to after launch (a few hundreds, if wondering).

Fiip-side, development has stopped, so this is likely the last chance to have a decent stab at it.

5 years ago

I won Northguard on the Fanatical gambling bundle but even if I didn't its a No-no for me. Personally I think they should make it bi-monthly for a bit...give them some time to get better games.

5 years ago

Better games? MZ has been out for like 2 months, and Northgard is a pretty good game for most of the people interested in that genre.

5 years ago

I need more variety: Too many RTS, TBS and resource and management games over the past couple months.
Racing games added as an afterthought
First person shooter added as filler
it feels like they give almost no thought to their selection and grab whatever they can find

5 years ago

Promising. :)

5 years ago

2 great games and... whatever that Absolver thing is.
Oh well after the great feb another great month. That $99 deal is looking better and better.
Here's hoping the unlocks are as great as last month.

5 years ago

Is that $99 deal live again or did you snatch it when it was?

5 years ago

Snatched it when it was.

5 years ago

Good job. :)

5 years ago

Didn't snatch that deal but feels like I have either way, since every single time I 'cancel' my monthly sub, HB offers me a $3-4 discount on my next month, effectively making it same price as if I took the deal, but without the commitment xD

5 years ago

looks like ign loves you. i only got the discount once :(

5 years ago

D:
Need to sacrifice more to the rng gods

5 years ago

Care to be my sacrifice?
(Nice name switcharoo)

5 years ago

:aaaaa:

5 years ago

how many times you did it?
I wonder if they will punish for that trick

5 years ago

About 4 consecutive months. Well, if they would punish, they shouldn't just offer it to me in the first place whenever I cancel my sub.

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.