Purchase the APRIL 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Northgard, Mutant Year Zero, Absolver with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 March 29th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 April 5th, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • March 1st, 2019: The March Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Dandara

• LATAM: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, Panama, Belize, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Guyana
  • China
  • Everyone else: ROW

🎮 Games:

Pay early and get: Northgard, Mutant Year Zero, Absolver

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Northgard 84% of 12070 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    W M 0 $29.99
Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden 81% of 2063 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    W 0 $34.99
Absolver 67% of 7845 reviews - 🏆    Giveaways    W 0 $29.99
Minit 92% of 554 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 1 $9.99
Tannenberg 83% of 3006 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 0 $19.99
She Remembered Caterpillars 96% of 61 🏆    Giveaways    W M 1 $11.99
Steel Rats 81% of 43 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 0 $19.99
Dandara 83% of 134 - 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 0 $14.99

Retail:

• $171.92

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Parhfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

💡 Humble original: A Short Hike

source & stream
Steam keys might be added in the future (the game releases on Steam this summer)

Keys will be added to this bundle.

source

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 5th APRIL!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Do you feel positive about this month's bundle?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] I’ve been searching for the Pause button for the past months, but I can’t find it, no matter where I look. Someone please help ASAP!
[New Subscription] Is this for real? Northgard in a bundle? And you folks keep telling me that these monthlies are sub-par...
[Maybe subscribe] If the contents will be leaked BEFORE the autocharge date, maybe I’ll subscribe...
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] Fool me once, fool me twice, but I won’t cave in to your tricks again, IGN!
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] They're really showcasing the quality of this bundle with the early unlocks, aren’t they?
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it] Wow, I missed out on such a majestic gaming bounty!
[Boycott] I’m not buying any Monthlies until they’ll bundle PUBG / NieR.

Just; NAH.

3 months from now since they don't put something "gud".

5 years ago

Interesting. So, "We Can Have Another Copy-Paste XCOM, Yes?" lived a whole 12 weeks before it got shoved into a bundle. I guess the positive reviews were not enough.

5 years ago

Funny you should say that. I just recently went back to playing Xcom 2 after this bundle was announced

5 years ago

Okay this got me. I wanted Northgard for a long time and Mutant Year Zero does slightly interest me. Absolver is not my cup of tea at all, though. I subscribed, unsubscribed and got the 9$ deal to keep and yep that's worth it!

5 years ago

You mean you subscribe this $12 then unsubscribed for next month and get $9?
what is $9 deal? store credit or can use to buy other bundle?

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

oh so he just need to pay $9 for that monthly bundle?
Not bad, I may want to subscribe for this month and because it is my first, I can see that it give me 10% discount which is $10.80 so after that i unsubscribe for May monthly bundle and it will become $7.80 for this April monthly?

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

he bought the actual bundle for $12, unsubscribed and got a $3 coupon for a monthly.

5 years ago

This! I got this monhtly for 9$ though. :)

5 years ago

But this trick (with unsub and sub again with -3$ price) won't work if some keys already revealed\redeemed already, right?

5 years ago

The coupon doesn't apply to a monthly you already own, but to the next purchase.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Thanks!
Was looking for active coupons all over the net as I wanted this Monthly too.
Did exactly what you did: subscribed and unsubscribed and got the $3 coupon.
Paid Monthly now (to get the early unlocks) and $3 was nicely deducted from this month!

5 years ago

Nice, glad you got it working cheshire. :)

5 years ago

HAPPY CAKE DAY!

View attached image.
4 years ago

Thank you Micro, you are the only one who spotted it. :D

4 years ago

You are most welcome--no thanks necessary!
That is shocking to me. I'm sorry that I was the only one to spot it, but am glad that at least one person offered congratulations to you on it.

4 years ago

How much they charge... 12$ is equal to 10.60 euro, but they charge 11.04 and now seems like its not enough.. how much euro need to buy the monthly?

5 years ago

Isn't it your bank/PayPal who manages the conversion? Atleast for me, but my currency is not EUR.

5 years ago

Maybe its because of PayPal, but before was 10.50, than 11.04 and now i can't buy it for 11.04 so seems like its more than that..

5 years ago

With PayPal, I can choose if I want PayPal or my bank to do the conversion (PayPal is default), but my bank is much cheaper.

5 years ago

Excuse me, would you kindly explain to me where I would configure this setting?

5 years ago

Same, would also like to know about this setting, it always gets PayPal to convert.

5 years ago

Apparently this only works when you have a CC linked to your Paypal. In the link Heyday provided below it is explained how to do it, sadly in German tho, but with pictures. Maybe it helps?

5 years ago

Will check it out in the morning. Thank you for the translation!

5 years ago

According to the guide. LogIn | Select CogWheel | Select Payments | Select Manage automatic payments | Select manage automatic payments on the left, below the Active/Non-Active Automatic Payments | Select Set Available Funding Sources | Select Conversion Options | Choose your Conversion method PayPal/Bank

How do you know which method is cheaper? There's no showing of rates there. Hmm~

5 years ago

As far as I know it only works with credit cards. As for what's cheaper, you can just prentend you want to let Paypal do the conversion and they'll tell you exactly how much it'll cost before you actually send the transaction (usually it's 3% extra on the current exchange rate), then you can cross check your credit card fees (which are usually about €0.25 + 1,5%) - most of the time the credit card is cheaper.
I usually have a dollar ballance from external payments on Payal, so I don't pay any exchange fees for purchases in USD at all. ;-)

5 years ago

Thank you very much for your reply so that is where the 3% goes. It'll most likely help me alot in future. Though not much for the monthly since I've purchased 12mths. Hahaha. Very much appreciated. Have a great weekend ahead! ^_^ Cheers~

5 years ago

It also works with a debit card, at least in my country.

5 years ago

Connect your credit card to your Paypal as a bank option, and it will offer your conversion option whenever you'll buy with something other than your own currency.

5 years ago

Schau mal hier (das funzt aber nur wenn du ne CC bei PP hinterlegt hast und darüber zahlen willst, per Lastschrift ist das nicht machbar ohne massive Gebühren)

5 years ago

Verdammt, is leider nix mit CC bei mir, wird direkt von meiner Bank abgebucht. :(
Zu früh gefreut. Hach ja, bezahlen wir halt ein paar Cent mehr...
Trotzdem danke!

5 years ago

you do it in every individual purchase, don't know of any settings as far as I'm concerned

5 years ago

Okay, and how do you do it?

5 years ago

just try to buy and you can choose, I don't remember exactly but it's a blue hyperlink in the text or smth.

5 years ago

I will pay careful attention next time I buy something. Thank you for your help.

5 years ago

You can see that the rate between dollar and euro flactuate! That's why i think you cant buy it with 11.4!
Edit: In some months i was being charged 11.07 and in others 11.01

5 years ago

I convert my money to USD and it charge me 12$... so strange...

5 years ago

And Minit was just added to the monlthy. Just so y'all know.

~David.

5 years ago

Link to the store page for you.

5 years ago

yay for minit :D

5 years ago

Minit seems like the kind of game that will be bundled again soon.

5 years ago

Minit added, so the 2/3 becomes 3/4 interesting games. Oh-so-tempting (and I'll give in :D )

5 years ago

I actually want Minit, but without any interest in the other three games, I'll hope it comes up via trade or giveaway.

5 years ago

It will come up through some other source, you can count on it :)

5 years ago

I did indeed manage to nab it off barter! =D I'm looking forward to giving it a go.

5 years ago

Minit? o.O
I thought Humble's monthly titles were only unbundled games (unbundled by HB). Was I wrong or is this a change?

5 years ago

partnership with unreal.

5 years ago

I think Observer, American Truck Simulator and Darksiders II had been in previous HBs.

5 years ago

Thanks for info

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

I see, thanks also for the info

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Wasn't expecting much more from this bundle considering the great earlies but Minit is not my thing at all. Still, it seems a bit below par for the monthly.

5 years ago

First time seeing a game from HB's own weekly bundles added to the monthly. Minit is great tho

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

5 years ago

Ah, must have been a long time. Sorry, only discovered HB like last year March.

5 years ago

Also, American Truck Sim.

5 years ago

And Overgrowth apparently. Damn it people stop making me look bad! D:

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago*

Ooh, nice addition. This month just keeps getting better and better.

5 years ago

I figured with those 3 early unlocks the bundle would be selling well enough to where Minit wouldn't need to be revealed.

5 years ago

It can only help them get to wider consumer group

5 years ago

Me too, I hope it's not selling too badly.

Admittedly, Absolver had a minimal online pop before the Monthly, and it had picked up again immediately after, but it's been dropping again, so maybe that explains partly the reason for Minit as an early reveal.

5 years ago

Yea Absolver isn't very popular. Been looking to see if I could use it in a trade, but no one wants it.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

was asking myself, where all these Minit copies came from
so far, the best early unlock ever

5 years ago*

This month is getting better and better :D rest of the games can be now crappy, I'm satisfied xD

5 years ago

Just like yesterday, I got another email telling me that they have added Minit. Are they selling so little?

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

This month no leak? Only 2 titles are good. Hard to decide.

5 years ago

As it seems, that leak has always been after the autocharge date. So, we'll have to wait until March 29 until we'll know if there's another leak. I would love some extra information as well, as I'm currently not sure whether I should buy or not.

5 years ago

Well not rly. If I am not wrong for the past monthly you could see it before autocharge date so not sure when the leaks happen O.o
Last month the leaks were on the 16th (or even sooner) and that was before the autocharge date as far as I know

5 years ago*

no, the leak happened because of the autocharge happening. ..
Also, you can't rely on a leak happening every month, but you can always pause before the autocharge date, and hope.

5 years ago

Pls read what I said before you claim I am wrong and check the dates.
The leak was there on the 16th (maybe even sooner) and autocharge was on the 21st.
And you say "the leak happened because of the autocharge happening. .." (I don't know how to quote you the other way but copy paste :( )
How can it be because of the autocharge happening if it was 5 days before it? O.o

P.S. If you don't believe me you can check it yourself or if you don't know how I can help you :)

5 years ago*

5 years ago

I am not sure if you are just ignoring what I write or what XD

http://web.archive.org/web/20190216163248/http://www.humblebundle.com/monthly

Here is web archive of humble bundle site (monthly page) of February 16th, if you know how to see the leaks they are there. On February 16th as I said 2 times now, 5 days before the autocharge date. Again if you don't know how to check for leaks say so and I will screen shot it from the Feb 16th page..

Please read all I wrote since here I provided all the facts which I use when I claim the leak was before the autocharge date.

5 years ago

they probably fixed it after it was reported on reddit, so no more leaks on their page anymore.

5 years ago

Might be (I think as you to be honest).
I am not saying there will be I just wanted to clarify to Mayanaise that the leak was before the autocharge date since for some reason he/she was claiming I was wrong without even checking the facts :)

5 years ago*

Okay then, probably no leaks this time. I'll still wait until the very last moment before I decide whether to buy or not. The bundle may be worth it for Northgard and Mutant Year alone for me, but then again I couldn't care less about Absolver and Minit, so I really don't know yet, whether I'll buy or not.

5 years ago

I bought the April monthly last week. How long do i have before they autocharge me for the May monthly(How long do i have to cancel)? Thanks!

5 years ago

May bundle will be autocharged on April 26

5 years ago

Thank you! I get confused sometimes with these bundles and was suddenly in a panic thinking I had 24 hours in which to cancel. I appreciate your help!

5 years ago

Dev for the Humble Original this month announced it on Twitter. The game is called "A Short Hike".

The game will come out on steam and itch.io on April 5th so I'm assuming the original is like a preview or full version as DRM free rather than a free key to steam version.
https://twitter.com/adamgryu/status/1110905562126966785?s=19

5 years ago

The original will be A Short Hike: https://twitter.com/adamgryu/status/1110905562126966785

It's coming to Steam this summer, so there's a chance that keys for it will be added in the future.

5 years ago

Autocharge day 😁👋

4 years ago

I don't want the April bundle and 1 credit was used :(
I thought that it will charge next week but today I received the email telling that I can now download the games :(

4 years ago

it always charges 1 week before the reveal.

4 years ago

Can someone tell me when I pause (to avoid the autocharge), can I still unpause to get this monthly (in case I change my mind) before new monthly's early reveals come out? or is there any catch if I do that?

4 years ago

The only catch is that you might forget to unpause and sub before the new month comes out, that's all. You can unpause whenever and still get this month before then.

4 years ago

Ooh thanks, that's what I wanted to hear, we'll see if there are any leaks that will lure me in again.

View attached image.
4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.