Purchase the APRIL 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Northgard, Mutant Year Zero, Absolver with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 March 29th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 April 5th, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • March 1st, 2019: The March Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Dandara

• LATAM: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, Panama, Belize, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Guyana
  • China
  • Everyone else: ROW

🎮 Games:

Pay early and get: Northgard, Mutant Year Zero, Absolver

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Northgard 84% of 12070 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    W M 0 $29.99
Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden 81% of 2063 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    W 0 $34.99
Absolver 67% of 7845 reviews - 🏆    Giveaways    W 0 $29.99
Minit 92% of 554 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 1 $9.99
Tannenberg 83% of 3006 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 0 $19.99
She Remembered Caterpillars 96% of 61 🏆    Giveaways    W M 1 $11.99
Steel Rats 81% of 43 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 0 $19.99
Dandara 83% of 134 - 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 0 $14.99

Retail:

• $171.92

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Parhfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

💡 Humble original: A Short Hike

source & stream
Steam keys might be added in the future (the game releases on Steam this summer)

Keys will be added to this bundle.

source

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 5th APRIL!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Do you feel positive about this month's bundle?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] I’ve been searching for the Pause button for the past months, but I can’t find it, no matter where I look. Someone please help ASAP!
[New Subscription] Is this for real? Northgard in a bundle? And you folks keep telling me that these monthlies are sub-par...
[Maybe subscribe] If the contents will be leaked BEFORE the autocharge date, maybe I’ll subscribe...
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] Fool me once, fool me twice, but I won’t cave in to your tricks again, IGN!
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] They're really showcasing the quality of this bundle with the early unlocks, aren’t they?
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it] Wow, I missed out on such a majestic gaming bounty!
[Boycott] I’m not buying any Monthlies until they’ll bundle PUBG / NieR.

Nothing interesting for me unfortunately in the reveals. But I had great fun with both Northgard and Mutant, so I'm not complaining.

5 years ago

And that's why I should never buy Humble Monthly. I mean, I don't see anything even semi-interesting among new unlocks, but looks like these games are generally well-recieved.

5 years ago

Dandara is on my wishlist and She Remembered Caterpillars is a great game so I'm happy overall. Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden is fun and I really hope that it did well enough for a sequel :D.

5 years ago

Kind of fine bundle for me, I dont really care for any of these but Dandara which is a wishlisted game... go.... idk... it's ok I guess

5 years ago

Region lock for Dandara. I'm in RU/CIS.
Other games have no warning messages.
picture

5 years ago

Hmm.. Maybe I should've bought it.. Northgard is on my wishlist and Tannenberg seems quite interesting :l

5 years ago

Wow it has been a long time since I activate all purchases on a humble monthly. This was a good one for me.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

I nearly bought Steel Rats on GOG a week or so ago when it was going for $1.99 which was a historic low for the game. I was anticipating it would appear on HB and it did. It pays to be patient.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

Dandara and Steel Rats, while not on the good ol' wishlist, look like neat unlocks to me. I have Caterpillars from an earlier bundle and it's a nice puzzle game, although it became too hard for me towards the middle, I never finished it.
The only thing from this bundle reveals that's completely unappealing to me is Tannenberg.

5 years ago

About the same here (except that I finished Caterpillars ;P)

5 years ago

+1

Have zero interest in Tannenberg!
But looks like some others are hyped about it: how tastes differ!

5 years ago

how tastes differ!

I thought the same when I saw other people's comments. :)

5 years ago

I don’t usually like multiplayers. Last one was Warcraft 3 for me. Guess Tannenburg is a giveaway.

5 years ago

New unlocks seem meh (I got SRC). Although compared to what May has in store (so far) it still seems decent overall.

5 years ago

Dandara is very nice, Minit is okay, and I guess Steel Rats looks semi-promising. SRC is supposed to be nice, but considering how it was already bundled, feels like padding.

Everything else is not of my taste at all.

5 years ago

Oh tannenberg, i am happier for getting this game than the early reveals. Thats a top tier bundle for my taste.

5 years ago

Other than Absolver I could see myself playing all of them. The other two early unlock strategy games, Mutant Year Zero and Northgard look good, I like puzzle games and had She Remembered Caterpillars on my wishlist for awhile now, I can enjoy a multiplayer FPS like Tannenberg, and I love the concept of Steel Rats. One of the best Monthlies ever in my opinion.

5 years ago*

Ugh more platformers and multiplayer-only pvp trash

5 years ago

Not my cup of tea, like, at all. But i won't complain, i was happy with Northguard, and, as for Mutant Year Zero, it was a nice surprise, i LOVED it.

5 years ago

I have no interest in anything in this bundle other than Northgard and Mutant Year Zero. Wish they would throw in a sports game now and again - it's been a long time since the likes of WWE 2K16 and NBA 2K17 were in monthly bundles.

5 years ago

Got my money's worth with Mutant Year Zero and Northgard. Minit was a nice addition that I held onto. On the fence about Dandara and She Remembers Caterpillars - they weren't on my radar, but I do enjoy games from their genres... The rest went to GAs.

5 years ago

Unlocks all look super-meh... good thing the initial load was great.

5 years ago

Yikes! Those unlocks are all giveaway fodder for me. Glad that Mutant Year Zero was in the bundle and worth the price of the whole bundle and then some.

EDIT: Might keep Steel Rats. :P

5 years ago

Way, way too many positive comments in this thread.

I'm going to need a few people to be #ANGRY ON HUMBLE.

Here's a sample you can use:

DAMN YOU IGN, YOU RUINED HUMBLE!!!1!!!one!

5 years ago

GRUMBLE GRUMBLE GRUMBLE GRUMBLE GRUMBLE GRUMBLE
GRUMBLE GRUMBLE GRUMBLE GRUMBLE GRUMBLE GRUMBLE
5 years ago

IGN burned my toast!
That's the best I could do.

5 years ago

View attached image.
5 years ago

I always buy purely based on the sneak peaks. That way you won't be disappointed.

Also, I always wanted bad rats so steel rats will do :)

5 years ago

Let's blame the new guy, IGN already got their share of ANGRY rants. shakes fist at Alan Patmore

5 years ago

Boring Bundle

5 years ago

Well im actually pretty happy with Tannenberg!

5 years ago

Well it's a miss for me since I own all the games I already liked in the last batch but it's ok because the earlies were all on my wishlist.

5 years ago

Caterpillars was a wish-lister for me, most of the rest isn't necessarily my thing - but the front-loaded early release stuff was pretty killer. No complaints!

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.