Summer Sale goes live today at 10am PT, 1pm ET, 6pm BST on the day, and will run for two weeks, meaning it ends July 9.

Home
https://store.steampowered.com/

SteamDB
https://steamdb.info/sales/

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

where's the sale?? i only see the same discounts of every day..... what's the new big thing they was going to do???

steam sales..... suck.... there's no hope anymore to find nice sales.

the games have the same low discounts for more than 2 years...... i think i'm gonna start pirating again the games instead of supporting companies... they think we all are rich as them......

4 years ago

View attached image.
4 years ago

i'm scared now!!! i said something wrong?

4 years ago

Yeh ,nothing much to see ,i bought 3 games that were mentioned here :
https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/JGbPs/best-summer-sale-deals

The Room Three
Thief of Thieves: Season One
Unforgiving - A Northern Hymn
When i say 'bought' ,i mean they're sitting in my cart but i can't buy them due to steam "connection error" .

Steam servers are fcuked atmo.
No surprise there.

4 years ago

Pretty disappointing.

• Some games high on my wishlist have no discount at all, while they already were on sale previously. Dragon quest for example
  • Many games have worse discounts than they already had
  • The Grand Prix is overly complicated, not very thoughtful designed and with little rewards. Wish they still had that 5€ discount if you spend more than x€, like in the Lunar Sale.
  • I have some ten thousand points I could use for boosts, but no capacity to use them. Tried playing Stardew Valley to unlock some quests. Achieved at least four, got nothing unlocked.

Yep, great fun.

4 years ago*

Pretty disappointing.

• Some games high on my wishlist have no discount at all, while they already were on sale previously. Dragon quest for example
  • Many games have worse discounts than they already had

Better luck next time sale! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I can't complain. Bought three games for about 10$.
I wish Far Cry New Dawn was cheaper tho. I was hoping for 60, maybe even 67% off, but that's alright. I can wait... like most people here, I already have a huge backlog. :3

4 years ago

I'm also waiting for a bigger discount on New Dawn. I have yet to play 5 so I can wait. :)

4 years ago

Considering the reviews I've read, I'd be more inclined to buy New Dawn if the sale price was about 15-16$ CAD, which is about 67% off­. Maybe we'll get that during Winter sale. ^^

4 years ago

Meh, I got some Paradox DLC and might buy Slay the Spire and Divinity: Original Sin 2 too. Who knows, I might even get 15k tokens. I'd still consider this a pretty disappointing event. Especially when you consider that Steam should be interested in showing their best, with all this new competition making their appearance.

4 years ago

If by "new competition" you mean Epic and other pay-to-play subs... Well, Steam has around 47 millions of daily active users so I'm not sure they're feeling any pressure to step up their game for now.

4 years ago

By not paying attention or being too complacent, that's how market leaders lose their position.

4 years ago

Definitely. But I'm fairly certain they're monitoring the market... if a significant shift happens regarding the user base and/or sales, I guess that will set them in motion. Future will tell.

4 years ago

I signed up for the free month of Ubisoft's all-you-can-play subscription service; I'm thinking it should be quite possible to play and finish Far Cry 5 and New Dawn from 3 till 30 September. :D

4 years ago

Ah yeah, I've read about that. New Dawn would probably be the only one I'd be interested in. Perhaps I'll sign up as well... although I'm not thrilled by that subscription thingy, pay to access games instead of "owning" them. Not sure I want to encourage that.

4 years ago

I don't usually pay attention to sales, is there such a thing as non-discounted games at the start of the sale joining the event in the following days?

4 years ago

Yes. Though not quite as long as this time, often games erroneously lack sale till a bit later, so you can see "new" discounts.

4 years ago

Thank you for the info, I guess there's no need to wait until the end of the sale xD

4 years ago

Not really, it takes few hours for all the games to get their discounts (with all those DLCs it's probably over 100k entries in a database that needs to update), but right now the prices you see are pretty-much final.

4 years ago

Appreciate the reply, I'll just take my time to add stuff to cart for a few days watches money fly away

4 years ago

This new event s#cks. Who is the Idi#t who has programmed the randomiser for the games you will need to play to earn coins. Got a few games that i can choose between. I am a game collector. That mean that i try to collect all games, but i will never play the shit, that steam offers me to play to earn coins.

4 years ago

Maybe that'd be on you for collecting games that you have absolutely zero interest in actually playing and not Valve? I don't think you can blame Valve for assuming the games people have bought are ones they want to play/try.
Not got anything against collecting, I collect some games myself, but I don't feel like this is the thing to be mad at them about...

4 years ago*

Ever heard of bundles? Or games being given away for free? Most of us have our libraries filled with games we got from bundles or giveaways. That doesn't mean we want to play everything we get, nor have everything installed on our hard drives. He's right, this event sucks.

4 years ago

No one is forcing you to activate all the games you get in a bundle, or even participate in giveaways for games you're not interested in.

4 years ago

Do you know that humble can get out of keys also for a AAA monthly game and you recive the message only they they will try to refill the keys as soon as possible, but sometimes they never get them. So you have just waisted a great game. Now i activate ALL keys when i buy a bundle. That means that you get some games that are probably ok, but nothing that you will ever play.
You have also nearly 1000 games. Are you ready to play ANY of them only becase steam says so. How about "Heaven Island Life" or "Hacker Evolution - Untold" and you will need to reach a spesial archivment in them.
I sorry but i dont have endless time to waist them with this. I would be glad if steam would show which games i am playing (not just own) and make the offer with the archivment for smilar games ( ok 1-2 games different tipe could be nice but this games should be good and not just rundom taken or would you want to make some archiments in the "Raven’s Cry
"?).

4 years ago

I don't disagree with you about this event. And I would even go as far as to say it would be a much nicer idea for me as well, if the event suggested games that were in my most/recently played genre. I've looked through my list as well. Most of them are games I have no interest in playing right now, if at all. All I was saying was, that no one is forcing you to activate the games on your account. I have plenty of games in my library that I've never touched, so I'm as guilty as anyone here of activating games that I know I'm never going to play.

All I was commenting on was the fact that you don't NEED to activate games in your account that you're never going to play. Games you might play in the future, but are uncertain about? Go right ahead. But games you know you're never going to play? What's the point? You don't have to hang on to them if you're afraid of the key being invalid, just give them away. I hardly ever activate everything from a bundle myself, but the keys get used.

4 years ago

I have a list on steamtrades, tryiing to get the games i really interested in indtead of the games i have. The list includes at the moment 1435 games ( some of them several times.) All "good" games that can find a new owner landing on the list, but after i had not more working keys so many times now and as the response fron several bundle sites that they can garant a working key replacement only in the first 30/ 60 days after they have sold them i began to activate all what left over istead of the letting them expire.

4 years ago

Is there some sort of obligation I'm unaware of to activate everything from a bundle, and enter giveaways for games you're not interested in? Afaik most people activate what they actually want from bundles and either giveaway, trade or sell the other keys (and OP is a trader).
But this beside the point anyway--OP said he's a collector, one that also collects games he has no interest in ever playing. So I don't know what point you're trying to make here with this since I was talking directly to said OP...

And I never said this event didn't suck, don't put words in my mouth. I said if you're going to be mad at Valve about something here (and there's a fair bit to be mad about--which I did imply), it probably shouldn't be at them making the perfectly fair assumption that peoples libraries will be filled mostly with games they actually want to play/try. (And let's face it, with all the multiple choices of games they've given people in this event, to have NO games whatsoever you want to try pop up--your library is most definitely going to be full of stuff you don't actually want to play).

4 years ago*

I've never seen someone get condemned for redeeming bundles... till now.
The majority of buyers do NOT infact do what you claim, they activate it all. And prior to finding steamgifts excess doubles just got lost.

4 years ago

The majority of buyers do NOT infact do what you claim, they activate it all.

Any evidence to back that up, or is it simply your opinion stated as fact?
Because quite literally no one I know activates everything from a bundle.

4 years ago

Based on Group Buy buyers. Fairly, a lot of those would be collectors. But all my friends DO activate all they get from HB (Monthly).

Still doesn't exclude this is the first time ever I see people get angry about actually activating games. On Steamgifts!

4 years ago

I'm a Group Buyer (more often than not, actually) and I don't activate everything from a bundle. I've never seen Group Buyers announce what games they're going to activate (outside of this forum), and only post "One for me" or something similar in the group buy forum.

In fact, there's plenty of evidence right here on the forums that a great number of other people don't activate every game from a bundle -- they'll often announce in a bundle thread that they activated XX game and YY game and will give away the rest.

There's no strong evidence supporting that the majority "does this or does that", so it's pointless to say "the majority" when you don't really know if that's the case or not.

Still doesn't exclude this is the first time ever I see people get angry about actually activating games. On Steamgifts!

Uh, not sure who you're referring to, because the only person in this comment chain who seems even remotely angry is Pavel.

4 years ago*

SG users are not really the avarage consumer.
Without Steamgifts would you just let a key evaporate... or use it? I know I picked #2 and finding Steamgifts I had a LOT of excess keys that were just gathering dust otherwise. Why would one gather dust on a key of an unowned game?

Heck, I bought IG bundles from the source for a loooooong time before finding Group Buys. Most people don't know these places.

4 years ago

SG users are not really the avarage consumer.

Not sure I agree with that, because again, it's simply opinion stated as fact. And, if you believe that, why are you using them as an example? (Most Group Buyers are actually SG users.)

Without Steamgifts would you just let a key evaporate... or use it?

I gave away hundreds (perhaps more than a thousand) of keys before I ever heard of SG.

Most people don't know these places.

You keep making these statements without really knowing whether or not they're valid. This is my entire point.

4 years ago

The 2 times I hosted GB's I didn't see any familiar faces from here pass by.

To whom? If some game was on no one's wishlist, did you poke everyone till they found a user? Just posted them on a Steamwall? And haunted the activator to use it since +1 is evil. I am sure you can think of no users meming about people adding +1's.

Well, there's a how manh million Steam userbase? And how many on Steamgifts? But feel free to somehow ignore that as well.

4 years ago

Yes, there are collectors here. However - there are also a great number of people who only activate games they intend to play. Those are the ones you are ignoring to lump "most SG users" into one category.

Oh and to answer your first question -- I once ran a guild of over 1500 people. It wasn't hard to find a taker. After that, I'd drop them on Steam, Facebook, Twiitter, or gaming forums. I didn't care if they were activated or not, so I'm sure many "evaporated", as you say.

And haunted the activator to use it since +1 is evil.

That's a nifty embellishment, since I said nothing of the sort.

4 years ago

Sometimes I do feel SG would be a lot better just with giveaways, and without the elitist entitled circlejerk of the forums. Not aimed at you - just how a site that is about giving, has a from where nothing is enough and hoarding is glorified.

4 years ago

Where exactly am I condemning anyone...? Or anything? You've misread my point and/or are purposefully misrepresenting it in a horrible way. I said above, very plainly, that I have nothing against collectors. I even said I'm a collector myself. My point to JaFa was that that's not a good argument in the context of this conversation. There is no obligation to activate these games (certainly not for a trader who's active on SG..) and you putting so many games that you have no interest in whatsoever into your library is something that's on you not Valve. This isn't something you should be angry at them about.

Again, this isn't me saying, "fuck you for doing that, it's wrong" (I don't know how you've gotten that at all...), it's me saying "you shouldn't be angry at Valve for this". Especially when they've got a long history of having such features in events...
"The majority of buyers do NOT infact do what you claim, they activate it all. " My experience has been different to yours. Most people I know (the few that actually buy bundles) only buy bundles when they have enough games they're interested in, and when they buy a bundle that has a few games they aren't interested in AT ALL, they do the things I said. Why would anyone outside of collectors--a very, very small minority of Steam users by the way--ever put said games in their library? Most people like their library being full of games they like (this should be obvious). And I don't see the point you're trying to make with "prior to finding steamgifts"--what's 7+ years ago got to do with this conversation...?--and is SG the only way you can give people (or your friends) games now...? Did SG in someway invent gifting?

edit: I don't really want to argue with you, but I don't like you accusing me of condemning someone for "redeeming bundles". Please reread what I've said.

4 years ago*

Your first response didn't but then several people came being very dismissive of activating games, including your second post. It's not in response to your singular posts, it's several people looking down on activating your keys, which seems very odd on Steamgifts which houses many notorious hoarders. I never ever seen this.

I'm not sure where being a trader forces you to sell all your games comes from. All Group Buy hosters for example seem to also collect ALL games from what I can see.

I am not responding to your initial post but all the "shame on you for activating stuff!" that came after it.

Because what else to do? Most people do not gift, do not trade. The only alternative is just waste them. Better than to just activate, get a few cards out of it, +1XP etc.

Funny, I just had my third cakeday. Where did those other 4 years come from? I wasn't aware the entire 15m userbase of Steam frequents here. I do gift friends dupes time to time, but most of them don't have IG filler trash in their wishlist. Should I have just let them gather dust then? Should others?

4 years ago

Can you quote where I said something of this nature: "shame on you for activating stuff!"
What exactly gave off that message?

I don't know about what the other people said, but you were replying to me not them. This: "I've never seen someone get condemned for redeeming bundles... till now." was clearly in response to something I said.

4 years ago*

"Is there some sort of obligation I'm unaware of to activate everything from a bundle, and enter giveaways for games you're not interested in?"
Pretty much the start? Don't see how condensending that sounds? Usually sarcasm isn't used to be positive about something.

4 years ago

So making a point that there's no obligation to active games you have no interest in ever playing, is tantamount to "condemning someone for activating bundles" in your eyes? ...In the context of arguing that you shouldn't be angry at Valve for not taking into account/expecting the small minority of people you'd be in?

Again, I never implied even in the slightest that I am against collecting. My argument in this whole thread has been solely about whether or not Pavel's complaint is a reasonable thing to be mad at Valve over.
Again, please reread from this thread from the start, you've clearly misinterpreted what I've said... I've reread it myself and I definitely didn't do that bad a job of being clear in my argument.

And don't try to change the subject here to me being condescending. We're talking about me "condemning someone for redeeming bundles".

4 years ago*

The tone is key. It's not "you can choice wheter to activate or not", you say "well, I didn't know there was an OBLIGATION to activate all!"
I am sure you can tell when something is condescending, and the obligation line defenitely fits. It's all in tone.
You weren't condescending in your first reply, so, again, I don't refer to anything said THERE. But I guess we're talking besides each other where you focus on Valve's achievements and I focus on the responses here people gave the OP for something many on this site do, making it all the more baffling to me here of all places this conversation takes place.

I do not disagree with you; This is not Valve's fault in the slightest. I am just baffled a bit how users responded to the OP (not your first post. That one was fine. But you did the same in the second).

4 years ago

I can absolutely not see your perspective at all, sorry. I've asked for an explanation and examples and it seems you're now focusing on something entirely abstract. That my "tone" to you is of someone who is against collectors, which is an entirely awful reason to justify making a public accusation against someone on, and one I can't really do much to help--I've been as clear with my arguments as I can and have stated repeatedly that I am not such.
You seem to want to read something between the lines here, or want me to be something I am not for whatever reason.

But whatever the case we're not getting anywhere with this--and I'm just getting irritated now. Have a good day Hassat.

4 years ago*

Assuming I'm one of the "several people" condescending the OP, I just wanted to say I don't see anything condescending in neither yours, or my comments!

4 years ago

If you take anything from what Zaugr is saying, it's that you simply cannot blame Valve for people activating games they have no intent to play. I've activated a bunch of games that I never intend to play, too, and I can't blame Valve for those games popping up in my event queue. I chose to activate them.

It's on me.

4 years ago

FFS.
I am not. I am blaming people here for being hostile to someone activating games.

4 years ago

I am blaming people here for being hostile to someone activating games.

And no one is being hostile toward anyone here, so you're wasting your breath.
Edit -- Submitted for consideration: perhaps you wanted to see hostility because someone disagreed with you, and thus found some where there really is none.

4 years ago

Oh, I definitely know I am when talking to you.

4 years ago

Thanks for proving my point. :3
(I was referring to you looking for hostility where there is none).

4 years ago*

Oh, so you can detect hostility. Interesting.

EDIT; Says the guy only talking to me. (and a few others) to pick a fight. Yeah, I am sure that's completely benign on your part.

4 years ago*

I honestly haven't detected any hostility in this thread other then from you, blaming people for something that seems to only be happening in your view.

4 years ago

To be fair, the guy feels victimized by, and hostile towards steam about the games he personally activated.

4 years ago

Oh, no disagreement from me there. I don't think Valve is at fault for this specific thing.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

Yeah. For me it was the sole reason to join this site. So many dupes gathering dust, here they could find someone wanting it maybe.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

launch the game needed for 50 min it will update in the game list.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

So they told me to wait until summer sale to craft badges. I guess with this event its not use right :/ ?
I been waiting for months

4 years ago

Yea this is not the sale for badges i guess, no steam cards as far as i can see this time around,think this is the first summer sale that has not had them,think valve is getting lazy.

4 years ago

so should i wait for another sale/event? I am thinking if this shitty event passes they will do it every sale and I will be waiting for nothing.

4 years ago

Tokens and boost are totally broken right now for most of us it seems unless you are on team Corgi they you get a ton of tokens and points for free it would seem,ive already bought 4 games and played one as a task got no points or tokens team hare,,friend logs in she has not played or bought anything today starts with 2484 tokens and untold points..does multiple attacks on team hare(maybe no that good of a friend lol)

4 years ago

Best quote I read regarding this sale (hirschy19 on alienwarearena):

It's so goddamn complicated and requires to both spend money AND time, it's manipulative, devious and annoying. Worst of all it pushes free-to-play trash, saying "games you own". No, thank you. Honestly I hate it, all of it: intention, conception and execution.

Tokens that expire, backgrounds which you can't turn into currency/gems. They've given up on their system or redistribution and reward, it's just an outright scam now, with a lot of pressure to spend early, log in daily, play stupid games (free-to-play trash) for stupid reasons.

It is innovative in many ways, that are just too coercive.

4 years ago

Agreed. Worst event of last years

4 years ago

how do i get tokens?

4 years ago

So.... as I understand it, in order to collect the 50k+ points I have (which didn't even take that long, I worked today) I have to spend over $500 in games or "lose" all but 2000?

This sure is.... "FUN"

4 years ago

I already threw away over 100 000 points lol. I'm never spending that much money anyway. If I need more points I'll just get them from a different game from already earned achievements.

4 years ago

You just need to start a game for its achievements to count?

4 years ago

Play it for half an hour

4 years ago

Ok thanks

4 years ago

Yea I didn't realize until later that those were my points from only 1 game >.< Increasing "boost" by 100 per day or dollar is laughable.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

You get punished for buying on Steam.^^

4 years ago

Summer Event of ... Epic proportions xD 1/10

4 years ago

is it just me or many games are not discounted yet? this is weird many games usually have big discounts and i went through my wishlist to buy some and the discounts are ridiculous. maybe its early?

4 years ago*

how do i increase my gas tank capacity ?

4 years ago

Spend money on buying games or microtransactions via Steam Store.

4 years ago

I spent about 6 quid from my steam wallet on a few cheapo's
and that daft racing game just seems like a total uninteresting non-starter .

Multiplayer only games near the top seems weird , not sure what they're up to with that.
Smells fishy to me.

4 years ago

So, question about the $5 discount. If I spend 15k tokens on it and try to buy a game that costs less than $5, can I get that game for free?

4 years ago

yes, but you can also add more games. When your cart stays under 5$ the result will be 0$ to pay(finished an order for 4,98 seconds ago).

4 years ago

Thanks, good to know!

4 years ago

So, in order to participate in the daily giveaways, do we have to boost our team or we don't need to do anything at all? Because, if we have to boost our team, don't we all have 8 boosts max, so we'd only be able to participate in 8 daily giveaways?

4 years ago

From what I've gathered (without checking in other places) boosts are based on how much points you have, 1000 points = 1 boost. If you have like 7-8k points that's 8 boosts and you increase the cap for said points by buying games. Might be completely wrong though but that's what it looks like to me comparing how many boosts I had before and after increasing my cap by buying a game.

As for participating in the giveaways, yes you do at least the rules say that.

4 years ago

I have 8 boosts from the beginning. I gathered some points, but the number of boosts didn't change. But anyway, do I have to buy games in order to increase the limit? Or is there any other way?

4 years ago

Each day the limit increases by 100 so you basically get 1 free boost every day if you've used up all your points, but that's about it.

4 years ago

Kinda off topic, but is it "normal" that I had 0 points and none where added to my account when I purchased something?
Does it need some time to sync or something or should I contact Steam support?

4 years ago

Is anyone else still having an issue with tokens? I went from -12,000 to -516 but I still can't do anything with that.

4 years ago

https://steamdb.info/stats/toplevels/
Great job, Valve totally screwed Steam level with this event.

4 years ago

so, its able to get points for free to lvl up?

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

ye, mi mistake ;(

4 years ago

Lol
Highest got 21,777 XP

With -4,200,339,423 / 289,800 XP to next level

But... they keep the level. Hmmm?

4 years ago

lol, they don't even have a badge designed for level 28979...

https://steamcommunity.com/id/kojocf/

His Grand prix badge is only level 1 though so not sure what's going on here.

4 years ago

koxo is at level 66 back again. the others so far still 20k+

4 years ago

Seems they fixed him, but he's at 14.5k again. I also saw the topguy get reset.
Seems they do it manually... and very very slowly. WOW.

4 years ago

so no earning 3 cards for doing your recommended game queue?

4 years ago

no cards at all this sale...

4 years ago

i have 0 games with acievemnts on list
dont want buy games
dont want install shitty games i already own

is it possible to add games to achievement list? and get free points?
or some other way to earn points?

4 years ago

Try launching games for >30 mins to add them to the achievement list. You need to gain an achievement once the game is on the achievement list to gain points

4 years ago

so, i got some points , how to convert them to coins?
they gone, whats wrong?

4 years ago*

You must play any games with achievemenst for 30 minutes for them to appear there and then give points per achievements.

4 years ago

Any one here who use 15000 coins(Bonus saving mode) for discount code ?And how this work? do you have to buy a 30$ game to use this discount ? like in february sale ?

4 years ago*

No - if you purchase below the discount value, you will lose the change. You can also purchase for just over the discount value and top up with wallet money (I have done both with 2x discount vouchers)

4 years ago

Where can I even boost to get coins? This event is weird :D

4 years ago

Did you join a team? Once you're in a team, there will be a big speedometer and underneath that will say BOOST TEAM XXXXX

Use up a boost to get 1000 tokens which you can access at the Pit Stop https://store.steampowered.com/pitstop

4 years ago

1000? I only got 157 o_o

4 years ago

Hmmm. It's strange, but now I'm also getting less tokens, way less than 1000 tokens which i was getting before. Wth Valve!

4 years ago

My boost meter capability has been going down. Yesterday I had over 6000, my pitstop page says I got 4500 capacity from previous spendings, and today I only have 4100.

Either I don't understand how this works, or it's somehow buggy ...

Edit: Yup, looks like the boost capacity actually gets used up. This is stupid, I had to use up most of it just to get out of my negative token balance, and now all I'll get is 100 per day and 121 per EUR spent, so good bye $5 discount ...

4 years ago*

Mine has gone down substantially as well

4 years ago

So if I join the #2 or #3 team I get the same chance at winning a free game or does #1 get more copies than #2 and #3. And the player pool is way smaller than Corgi for other teams so my chances go up by 0.03%? :)

4 years ago*

Team #1 gets more copies than #2 or #3 (300, 200,100 respectively).

From the rules: https://store.steampowered.com/grandprix/rules

Daily Prizes: For each 24-hour period, three hundred users that contributed distance points to the first-place team will be randomly selected to receive the top game title ranked in their respective Steam Wishlists that is currently available for purchase at the time prizes are awarded, two hundred users that contributed distance points to the second-place team will be randomly selected to receive the top game title ranked in their respective Steam Wishlists that is currently available for purchase at the time prizes are awarded, and one hundred users that contributed distance points to the third-place team will be randomly selected to receive the top game title ranked in their respective Steam Wishlists that is currently available for purchase at the time prizes are awarded. Drawings will be held within 48 hours from the end of each period.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

Hard to say, but probably more - it apprears everyone joined Corgi, so their chance for free game is 300/everyone.
Other teams appear to have less people, so 200/less-people might be a slightly bigger chance.
Thing is, hard to say who will be team #2 or #3...

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.