Lazy Christmas 2017

🗝 Steam Keys & Steam Wish

2,018 Steam keys for games from our previous Bundles. Yes, even for the Greenlit games.
Five of you will each get to choose any Steam game in the Steam Store worth $50 at most.

What to do:

1. Fill in the form "Steam Keys and Steam Wish application accepted here." (it's the one right below of the counter) until December 31, 2017 (Only one entry per person).
  2. If you are one the 2018 Steam keys winners, you will receive your key within the first week of the year 2018 to the email address entered in the form above.
  3. In addition to that, five of the winners will each get to choose any Steam game in the Steam Store worth $50 at most.

Steam Keys and Steam Wish prizes were sent out on January 7, 2018. Thank you all for participating. We're looking forward to the next year!

🎅 Secret Santa

All it takes to get one Steam key is to give one Steam key.

What to do:

1. Scroll to the bottom of the page where it says "Secret Santa application accepted here."
  2. Fill in the form until the end of December 24, 2017 (Only one entry per person), providing:
    • a working Steam key that you would like to give away
    • the name of the game
    • a link to your Steam profile
  3. You will receive a Secret Santa key (from another participant) on December 25, 2017 to the email address provided in your application.

🐧 Steam Random

Henry and his friends will, on random basis, show you a new Steam key (above). Be the fastest to activate it and the game is yours.

What to do:

1. The penguin in the top right corner of the page holding a wooden board will have a new key at random times.
  2. Be the fastest to activate it. Good luck!

Keys so far (all dupes by now):
Key: FVRKD-AVLRP-7XL9N, Tomato Jones 2
Key: HDBRA-9AOYC-7X2ZF, Ra²
Key: ILCL2-2T4GH-VT0HR, Hero of the Kingdom II
Key: K88RN-KAGOI-A7JLE, Take Thy Throne
Key: 42RI0-IHZJ7-V8RTD, Run Rabbit Run
Key: Q9NRG-D533R-OJKYX, Of Carrots And Blood
Key: A9XNW-PF6XJ-4XJFF, Off Road Drive
Key: 3E3WC-TH8W5-FZHJA, The Construct
Key: Y6KZB-92A00-4MVGG, Lost Crew: Terminal
Key: 487GK-QPQWV-GVG3F, Operation KREEP
Key: POVIF-6KAT4-4PN93, Tequila Zombies 3
Key: VT38K-GZYLD-ERZ9W, Pulse Shift

LAZY CHRISTMAS 2017 – TERMS

1 Application for Steam Keys and Steam Wish is accepted until the end of December 31, 2017.
2 There's only one entry per person allowed for the Steam Keys and Steam Wish giveaway. Breaking this rule guarantees you disqualification.
3 Steam Keys and Steam Wish winners will be chosen within the first week of the year 2018 on a random basis.
4 Steam Keys and Steam Wish winners will be contacted within 3 calendar days after they were successfully chosen to the email address they provided in their application.
5 Applicaton for Secret Santa is accepted until the end of December 24, 2017.
6 There's only one entry per person allowed for the Secret Santa event.
7 Secret Santa gifts are planned to be sent out on December 25, 2017 to your email address provided in your application. We reserve more time in case we receive more applications than planned.
8 Email address you provide in either of the forms is only used to contact you in an even of winning (Steam Keys or Steam Wish) and/or to send you your Secret Santa gift (Steam Key). All data provided are stored securely and used only by us, LazyGuysStudio, for purposes of Lazy Christmas 2017.

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

How Lazy will you be this Christmas?

View Results
This seems like a fun event, I'm taking part in both "Secret Santa" and "Steam Keys & Steam Wish"
I hate Secret Santa events, therefore I'm entering only for "Steam Keys & Steam Wish".
I'm not a lucky person and I will probably not win any of those 2018 keys, therefore I will try only the "Secret Santa" - at least there I'll get something in return.
I'm just gonna refresh the page from time to time, hoping that the penguin will show me a nice and non-duplicated key.
I find this whole thing too complicated, I'm not taking part in any of this.
Why did they not release a Christmas Bundle instead of this event?

The amount of people saying "I find this whole thing too complicated, I'm not taking part in any of this." are just too lazy I guess ;)

6 years ago

It's a lot of text to read and it takes a few minutes to understand what all this is about. I tried to simplify it, but I'm not sure that I managed xD
Either way... Big blocks of text scare people away :D
(More chances for us... hihihi)

6 years ago

Thanks for sharing! Hadn't heard of that event before. :)
Everyone who's not participating is like super duper advanced lazy, because it takes like 1 minute when you're slow.
Plus Henry the Penguin is extra cute and you should visit the site to see him :D

6 years ago

Bump.

6 years ago

Key: ILCL2-2T4GH-VT0HR | Status: OK/NoDetail | Items: [59469, Hero of the Kingdom II]
thankies :)

6 years ago

Looks cool. Joined :)

6 years ago

New Key: K88RN-KAGOI-A7JLE | Items: [111244, Take Thy Throne]
I can't see if it's used or not, since I already own the game. Probably a dupe by now.

6 years ago

I am too lazy to check the link...
Good luck and merry Christmas :D

6 years ago

Joined Both
Too lazy to create a GA
Gonna do it with my style "Join and forget, it's not like You're gonna win anyway"

I bet there's so much freebies there

6 years ago

New key: 42RIO-IHZJ7-V8RTD (unless 2 = Z and/or O = 0 (zero) seems to be for Run Rabbit Run (I have the game, so I don't know if the key is still valid).

6 years ago

It should be 42RI0-IHZJ7-V8RTD :) A little trickier to read but it makes it more challenging!

6 years ago

Haha, does this mean that we accidentally discovered another one for the same game? (mine has an "O" instead of a "Zero") :D

Many thanks for the key clarification, though!

Edit: I tested with another key and it seems that for Steam "O" and "zero" are considered the same thing.

6 years ago*

Wow. I didn't know that! I guess we're smarter with every day.

6 years ago

We'll see how this will turn out. Thrown in a RE6 for Secret Santa, hopefully someone will be happy about it.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

6 years ago

That's nice of you, but doesn't it say "Only one entry per person"?

Off-topic: I like your cat!

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

6 years ago

Key: Q9NRG-D533R-OJKYX | Status: Fail/DuplicateActivationCode | Items: [92715, Of Carrots And Blood]

6 years ago

Thank you! :3

6 years ago

Have a bump and a Merry Christmas!

6 years ago

Key: A9XNW-PF6XJ-4XJFF | Status: Fail/DuplicateActivationCode | Items: [11630, Off Road Drive Retail]

6 years ago

I always come to see this thread whether anyone noticed the new key already so I know if we can update the picture with a new key :D

6 years ago

Key: 3E3WC-TH8W5-FZHJA | Status: Fail/AlreadyPurchased | Items: [125352, The Construct]

I already own it, someone else needs to try to activate it xD

6 years ago

Took part in both (Secret Santa and Keys & Wish) :3
Bumpo

6 years ago

Key: Y6KZB-92A00-4MVGG | Status: Fail/AlreadyPurchased | Items: [123910, Lost Crew: Terminal]

I already own it, someone else needs to try to activate it xD

6 years ago

it is taken already

6 years ago

...so that's awkward.

Received my Secret Santa key just now, and it's for the same game I gifted (Sexy Brutale). >_<

(Bump!)

6 years ago

What are the chances? Haha. I looked at the list now and there were only two people who put this game as their Secret Santa present. This has to mean something!

6 years ago

It was destined! :D

6 years ago

The law is clear, a marriage must follow.

6 years ago

Will you do the honours? :3

6 years ago

View attached image.
6 years ago

Time to open LazyGuysMarriage.com Haha.

6 years ago

^^

6 years ago

I recieved a Visual Novel game from my Secret Santa. That's something I would never play, but hey, it has trading cards!

6 years ago

Gave Getting Over It and got Chivalry Medieval Warfare which I already own, little disappointed but still, fastest fingers first

?JFWV-0RGRM-YPJRQ

?=3

6 years ago

Someone didn't say thank you...

6 years ago

I've sent else heart.break() and get dlc for free clicker. Dunnow, I wouldn't be upset if it was some decent free game(nowadays lots of good games are given for free), but dlc for free clicker. Ehm, even a bit awkward to activate it.

6 years ago

I’m incredibly sorry to hear this. I guess if we do this next year we’ll have to stop accepting applications a few days before December 25 not a day before like we did this year. That will allow us to do even deeper and more precise checks of keys we get. The key you got breaks the rules on two fronts - it shouldn’t be a DLC and it shouldn’t be a key that was part of a massive giveaway.

I’ll get in touch with your Secret Santa to see what I can do. Then I’ll also email you something from us since this shouldn’t happen.

6 years ago

Don't worry, that's hard to control such big and complex events. Happy New Year to you!

6 years ago

Sent RE6, got RE HD Remake. Had my key unactivated from the bundle, but damn, seems like in some cases people really tried to send nice ones (like the Sexy Brutale ones)

6 years ago

Guy gave me Homefront, even though it was free the other week...

6 years ago

I’m very, very sorry for this situation, Phil. Please accept my apologies. Keys from massive giveaways were definitely not allowed to take part in this event. We have contacted many participants asking them whether it’s possible to change the key they added. This one must have slipped through our fingers. I’ll send you an email with something special from us!

6 years ago*

Thanks, Mirek, you've done a great job organizing this.
It's a bit late to wish you merry Christmas, but have a happy holidays regardless!

6 years ago

Got an invalid key, welp not like I expected much. Hope whoever got mine enjoy it.

6 years ago

Please accept my apology. It makes me sad to see something like this would happen. I’ll get in touch with your Secret Santa kindly asking them for a different Steam key for you to make it all fair. If they fail to provide one, we’ll give you something special. I’ll send you an email as soon as I know more. Thank you :)

6 years ago

That's great that you guys are taking steps to make sure the event run smoothly, thank you for that. Hope you guys had a great holiday and best wishes for the upcoming year to you.

6 years ago

I loved this event! <3 I even got a reply on the message I left!
I got Blockstorm! I can't remember what I gifted.. but it was something good! :D I hope I'll get a feedback from the user who got it! That would be awesome.

6 years ago

I'm happy to see you love the event! :) You got an awesome gift! I can help you remember what you gifted – it was Toy Odyssey: The Lost and Found.

6 years ago

Thank you for organizing this.
I gave a nice game out and got a nice game in return (Wasteland 2 Director's Cut).

I already had this game though, so I passed it on to a friend who had it on his wishlist. Now 3 people are happy.

6 years ago

Wow. I wouldn't expect this kind of connection. This made me smile :)

6 years ago

I got your Toy Odyssey... Love it -- thank you so much! <3 I had been looking at that game for a long time!

6 years ago

Really? That's awesome! :) Thanks for replying, this makes me happy :D

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.